Daeman's Nannies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't. Clearly they didn't sleep in the same room Christina thought to herself, but not unusual amongst rich couples she realised.

Camille knew where he'd be and likely be doing. She marched out of the kitchen and up the stairs. She couldn't wait to tell Lucian what she had arranged - and of course to shit on his parade!

***

Sonia writhed around on the slippery satin sheets as Lucian was kissing her poor wounded body all over. He felt guilty at the marks Satan had left on her. Bite marks all over her breasts and scratches from his talons literally everywhere. Her nipples and pussy looked so sore. She had clearly been very roughly fucked.

"Oh my poor baby. I'm so sorry he did this to you." He said as he gently kissed and licked her, once again burying himself in the creamy flesh of her welcoming breasts. And now he pushed her legs wide and pushed his face into her wet pussy. Oh it was so gorgeous, he loved eating her delicious cunt. She groaned, his soft tongue helping to ease her pain.

They were both so absorbed in Lucian's love making, they didn't notice the door open. Camille stood and watched her husband going down on the husband stealing bitch! She was groaning as he gave her oral, lavishing his tongue all over her waxed pussy, his ass hornily gyrating as he buried his hard cock in the satin beneath him, as though he were fucking her at the same time.

Camille watched as he finally pulled himself away, his face wet and glistening from her juices, then straddled her and started to sink his cock inside her squelching cunt. Sonia was groaning as he slowly fucked her, thrusting his huge prick in and out of her, enjoying the sheer ecstasy of her wet cunt sliding up and down his cock.

Camille noticed the bite marks that covered her huge, bouncing, rippling tits and the deep scratches that covered all her body. Clearly she'd had a hell of a night being fucked by Satan. Fucked by her husband.

Watching them fuck was actually making her feel pretty hot and horny, but now the jealousy and anger began to take over. She coughed loudly.

Lucian turned his head. "What the fuck Camille? What are you doing in here?" He said angrily as he pulled the satin sheet over them.

"Am I not allowed in my husband's room now?"

He said nothing. "I take it you and Satan enjoyed fucking that bitch all night. Well it's morning now. Time to get up and do some work.

Sonia you can pack up your things as we will no longer be requiring your services. You can go back to that husband of yours now." She said, as she started to leave the room.

"By the way, I rather enjoyed Nick in my bed last night. He's not a bad fuck is he?" She said sarcastically, before closing the door behind her.

---------------------------------

"What the fuck were you thinking of Camille, going to bed with Nick? You don't screw anyone without my say so!" Lucian growled at her. He was furious Nick had fucked his wife. His Queen.

"Oh, but it's ok for you to fuck Sonia is it? I just have to put up with your little affairs do I?"

"It's just sex. I am Satan and I need much sex with many women, which you well know. My purpose on this earth is to fornicate with as many mortal whores as I can possibly fuck. But you are my wife. My Queen. The mother of my son. You are here to support me not fight me." His face now glowed red and his eyes were yellow. He was fierce.

"And what do you mean you've got a replacement for Sonia? I don't want someone else to take care of Daeman."

"She's not interested in her job anymore, and besides, Daeman no longer needs a wet nurse.

And as his mother, I will decide who looks after him." She said angrily and firmly.

Lucian and Camille continued to argue, but he finally had to agree to Sonia leaving when Camille said she would not remain in the same house. Basically it was Sonia or her. And although he loved her being there for sex, he still loved Camille and didn't want to lose her.

Nevertheless, he would find ways to continue seeing her. His need for sex with Sonia was presently consuming him. He wasn't ready to give her up just yet.

He finally went to the nursery to meet the new nanny.