Daily Affirmations of Submission

Story Info
MY DAILY AFFIRMATIONS OF SUBMISSION.
819 words
2.44
12.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY DAILY AFFIRMATIONS OF SUBMISSION AS A SUBMMISSIVE BETA MALE

I am a submissive.

I am submissive.

I will obey women.

I will be obedient to women.

I will honor women.

I will cherish womanhood.

I will respect women.

I will be humble to women.

I will behave and have reverence to women.

I will conduct myself with respect to women.

I am a submissive.

I am a Beta.

I will obey women.

My conduct will be of good behavior.

My Ego is Broken.

I shall not think of my past self.

I desire female leadership.

I desire to be led by a woman.

I desire a Female Led Relationship.

I desire to surrender to her.

I will obey her and be led be her.

I shall surrender in submission to her.

My Ego is Broken.

I am a Submissive Beta Male,

I shall submit and know my rightful place.

I shall submit to Her Female Energy.

I WILL OBEY.

NOTE:

SUBMISSIVE BETA MALE

MY COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET

I've recently came out as Submissive through an Ego Shattering moment of self-reflection. This lasted for a year of & on however, this past last week of February was the heavy culmination. I've never had an Ego Breaking experience in my life. I do have a very good female (woman) friend that I expressed to her because I want to be with her . I was surprised at her reaction. She did not shun me, she accepted all of it and what I stated to her. It was a very emotionally heavy moment. I also submitted that I desire to have a Matriarchal FLR and family the day we ever decide to get engaged. Note: I grew up in a Matriarchal family (both sides). My broken Ego has made me realize that I was wrong about the caveman-like Alpha mess. I thought I was but HAHA! I am a Submissive and a Beta. I fully accept that as who I am. I accept that I desire and will to submit, surrender, obey, be obedient, honor, cherish, and have a woman as my Queen. Note: I have forgiven myself for living a lie. My mind and heart is forever changed. The newbie feeling of self-admission and coming out feels great. I am truly not the same person that I was just 73 Hours ago (from 7:00am on 3/1/23). The soft warm feeling that now abides within me must feel like what being feminine is. I love it and I now love the terms Submit, Submission, & Submissive. It's who I am now; I love it all so very much. WOW! Coming out of the closet feels emotionally great but numbing at the same time. Yes, I have cried a lot since the whole conversation I had. I think I'll be doing that often for some time being a new out of the closet submissive. Not only You Mistress but a few other sites online have contributed to this. Oh by-the-way: People have been reading about submission in the Bible the wrong way for a very long time. I hope you don't mind a minute for me to explain. When a man submits to The Creator God, he's submitting to obey God. When man submits his love and loyalty to his woman, he is submitting-period. The woman does the same; both submit to God to become one. I hope that part is understandable, the best way I can put it. I will Love and Obey Women. I will honor them. I will cherish them. I will submit to them. New words coming out of me. New experience for me for certain.

FOR MALES/MEN: Do not be afraid of the terms submission, submissive, submit. We have all been lied to about gender roles.

FOR FEMALES/WOMEN: Same for you as well and do not be afraid to engage and have a relationship with a Submissive Man. Accept him and be there for him.

If everyone would realize that both Men and Women are supposed to be ONE in a relationship no matter if it is not in a marriage or not. Separation, Splits, & Divorce Rates would go down to almost nothing. LOVE, HONORING, & SUBMITTING TO EACH OTHER is how to change this world so that future generations will have multiple examples of how to be in a relationship and marriage. The whole Alpha-Beta war and debate would end if both Men and Women would simply submit to each other and love each other. Men especially need to stop it with the Uga..Uga Alph mess because there's not a Real True Alpha Male in this world. All go their bad hind-ends tore up by a Female-their Mothers who actually ran the household.

NOTE: I'm a Momma's Boy and I will forever be a Momma's Boy even though she is now gone. I'm a very proud Momma's Boy. LOVE YOU MOM! RIP