Daily Jog Pt. 01

Story Info
A joggers daily jog gets hot and horny.
2.1k words
4.31
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be back late. Girls nights always get late." my wife Virginia smiles as she heads to the door looking like she is going to a boys night out as the entertainment. Short mini skirt, tank top, seamed black stockings, high heels and vivid make up. I would not mind having the bright red lipstick that she is wearing, smeared on the base of my cock, but I am not going to get that luxury tonight.

"And" she adds, "do not jog past Randy Anne next door. She has the hots for you and will happily add your scalp to her bed post. I will be home very late, so don't wait up."

She blows me a kiss and heads out the door.

I go back to work and by the time I can knock off I have processed the interesting fact that Anne, the next door neighbour had the hots for me. I am a bit naive that way, so it came as a bit of surprise. I shrug it off, get into my running gear and head out on my normal evening run route which passes Anne's house, but she is normally not out in the garden so I am not likely to see her.

This evening is different. She is outside, she is close to the fence and dressed minimally. "Minimally?" I hear you ask "What is this thing, minimally." Well she is dressed in a tight almost see through tank top and a mini skirt that just covers the vital bits. A pussy pelmet I have heard it referred to.

She waves as I trot by. "Enjoy your run."

The vigorous wave exposes the fact that she is not wearing panties which kind of impedes my running. It is difficult to run with a semi erection because Anne is very desirable. Desirable? Ok, fuckable. Beautiful, perky breasts, long legs that go on forever, platinum blonde hair down to her bra strap (if she had been wearing a bra), cock sucking lips and eyes to drown in. I have fantasized about going down on her, letting her wrap her legs around my head, then impaling her on my not inconsiderable cock ever since she moved in next door. I end up running in a very strange way as all these thoughts rage around inside my head and induce a partial erection.

My wife's clothing as she left this evening was enough to cause me to be aroused, but Anne had just pushed me over the edge.

I do my run, add a couple of extra blocks to ensure that Anne will be inside and I will be a sweaty, steaming mess by the time I pass her house again.

Well, I succeed in being sweaty, steaming mess when I pass Anne's place, but she is still there, still watering the garden.

"You look so HOT!" she says as I trot past. "Let me cool you off a bit."

Then I do the completely wrong thing. I stop and she tries to spray me. The water hits her and me almost simultaneously. I swear it was planned, but I cant be sure. The effect is that her tank top becomes pretty much see through.

"Oh, dear. What a mess!" she looks down at her almost nakedness. "please lend me your tee shirt so I am not totally exposed." she asks and promptly removes the transparent tank top. For seconds I am completely frozen by the unexpected view of her breasts. Eventually and unthinkingly I rip my tee off and pass it to her.

She manages to make putting on my tee into a pornographic event.

"Oh, my god, you smell so good." She shudders, licks her lips and heads off to her house.

"Come fetch your tee. You cannot leave it with me. I will do all sorts of rude things to it if you do."

Naive I may be, but completely stupid I am not. I know what is happening and I hesitate. How long you ask; probably for a micro second and then I vault the fence and follow her into the house.

As I cross the threshold, she kicks the door closed and whips my tee off and tosses it into a corner, then her mini skirt is gone and she is completely nude.

"Lets have a shower. If you stand there smelling so divine, I might be forced to ravish you." She takes a step forward, grabs me by the cock and leads me through her bedroom and into the shower.

"That wife of yours is going out to get laid again. Saw her leave dressed like a tart again. Dunno why she eats out when you are so very delicious."

She pulls my shorts down, stroked my cock a couple of times, then:

"Get rid of those shoes. You cannot shower with shoes on."

I have by this time recognised that I am way beyond the point of no return so I kick my shoes and socks off and follow her into the shower.

She is standing with her back to me, water drumming off her back, I slide my hands around her waist, and grab those delicious breasts, find her nipples and tease them up to fullness and then head for her pussy. She is rubbing her backside against me as I get down to her carefully trimmed bush and then down into her cleft. She starts moaning softly as I caress her clit.

"Ah, don't tease. Stick it into me. I have waited too long for this."

I bend her forward, push her legs apart to give me good access and slam my iron hard cock into her.

"Oh, fuck! Yes. That's good. Fuck. Harder. Harder."

I slam against her backside knowing I am not going to last. My wife has been unco-operative for a couple weeks so I have a huge head of steam waiting to be relieved. She reaches between her legs and grabs my balls which which pushes me over the edge and I come, hard and long. I hold her in place, grinding my hips against her, my cock not shrinking, needing to start again.

"Next round in bed." she says pulling away from me. She grabs me by the cock to lead me to the bed. "Oh, my goodness you are still hard and ready to go. Come, on dry me and then yourself and we can use my water bed. Every fucked on a water bed? No. Then you are in for a serious treat."

We dry off rapidly and she leads me to her bedroom where a large round bed dominates the room. She falls back wards on the bed, spreading her legs open wide, pats her pussy and says: "Now, eat me. Your wife says you are the master of cunnilingus. Prove it."

I need very little persuasion and am soon down between her legs, spreading her coral pink lips open and sliding my tongue up toward her clit. The bed moves in sensuous, rhythmic waves as I eat her pussy. She moans and wraps her legs over my shoulders, pressing her hot, wet cunt up onto my mouth and tongue which gives me the chance to slide two fingers into her pussy and probe ever so gently for her g-spot. It doesn't take much to find it and her response is immediate.

"Yes! Yes! My god you are good."

I slow my pace of massage and sucking at her quite large clit which prompts:

"No, no! Don't slow down! I am nearly there! Argh! Bastard. Don't stop!"

What can a poor man do? I stop and look up along the length of her body.

"You want me to go on?" I ask innocently. She grabs me by the ears and pulls me down trying to ride my face with her pussy. I take pity on her and start again. I can hear that she has gone slightly off the boil, but it doesn't take her long to catch up again and she is moaning fit to bust, her hands pushing on the back of my head. Nearly there I estimate and back off again.

"NOOOOOO!" Much writhing and moaning till I go down on her again. This time she catches me by surprise, she arches her back, groans and then her legs start shaking. Her cumming goes on and on, shaking her body uncontrollably but slowly getting weaker and weaker until she stops moving. She looks at me.

"Damn you to hell! That was, was,..."

"Unkind?" I fill in "Mind blowing?"

"All of the above!" she moans. "Bastard!"

She doesn't resist as I rise up above her and slowly push my aching cock into her soaked pussy.

"Yes?" I query

"Oh, god yes. Yes. Stick it into me. I need a good fucking now."

I look at that magnificent body, round heavy breasts and decide it is time to play. I position my self so my cock is neatly positioned between her breasts, I grab those beautiful breasts and do what I have fantasised about doing so often. I thrust my hips forward and my cock slides between her breasts and up to her mouth. I grab her head and pull it up so I can push my cock into her mouth at the end of each thrust. She open her mouth wide and takes me in as I rocked back and forth. I pause at the end of each thrust and she sucks hard at the tip of my cock.

I am now getting really close to coming so I pull back and ease my cock into her dripping pussy. As I did so I look at her face, it's covered in cum and her juices and everything else in between.

"So sexy! So fuckable." I whisper to her "I am going to fill you up with cock now."

"Yes. Yes. Do it. Fuck my pussy, Cum in me."

I slam into her and feel her body responding to my thrusts. I ride her beautiful body as hard as I can The sound of my hips slapping against her arse just make me unable to control myself and I feel my cum spurt deep inside her. I grind my hips against her filling her up. Eventually as my cock starts to soften and I pull out of her dripping pussy and I collapse next to her.

"Why did we not do this sooner?" I asked.

"Because you are a naive, innocent guy and I couldn't attract your attention but now that I have, I think that when Virginia goes for those regular "girls nights out" you can have your own night out." she pauses, stroke my chest and adds, "And I look forward to them."

When I get home, Virginia is just arriving. Normally I am well asleep by the gime she gets home so I don't see her when she arrives. I do know that she normally has a shower before coming to bed and now I know why. As she gets out of her car I can see that her hair is all out of shape, her clothes are crumpled and creased. She has some interesting wet marks around her breasts and her lip stick has somehow got smeared across her face. She looks like she has been well fucked. To check on this assumption I slide my hand up under her skirt and feel her pussy. It is wet, soaking. I sniff at my hand and smell cum.

"Your pussy smells like cum and there is some on your breasts. Obviously a good girls night out."

"Where have you been?" she asks, deflecting my comment.

"Boys night out."

Before she can retort, I turn her around, bend her over the car and slide my cock into her wet pussy, I get it nice and wet, then pull out and slide it into her arse which is normaly forbidden territory, but she doesn't whimper but rather reacts with enthusiasm as I stroke slowly in what I had always been told was her virgin arse. It would seem I have been kept out of a place where others have often been As I thrust into her I look up at Anne's house and I swear I see the curtains move. Virginia groans, her anal sphincter clenching around my cock as I pump into her and I swear she comes harder than I can ever remember hearing her cum before. Which pushes me over the top and I pump the cum into Virginia's arse that Anne's hot pussy had not sucked out earlier. I pull out slowly, and watch the cum ooze out of her gaping arse then I stand her up, straighten her dress and lead her into the house. I wave just before closing the door quite convinced that Anne had been watching.

Inside I turn her face me "I would say we need to talk about girls and boys nights out, wouldn't you?"