Daisy Doing Me

Story Info
Sex with Daisy takes a wet turn.
1.1k words
4.45
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author alert -- this story includes some ingestion of urine. If this is something that is disturbing to you, please don't bother to read or comment.)

I continued to see Daisy almost on a regular basis when I had breakfast at the restaurant. One afternoon, when she got off work, we went to see a play. That night when I took her home, neither of us initiated sex nor did we discuss it, but we had a good time. Then on her next day off, she called me.

"I know the sex on our first date kind of blew you away, and I wanted to make sure you were okay with it." She said.

"I will admit that it surprised me, but it was pretty hot, and you were amazing."

"We could have done something that night after the play, but the timing wasn't right, if you know what I mean."

"I understand and it was okay; I had a good time with you."

"Why don't you come over this afternoon, about six, and I'll fix dinner for us and maybe I can make it up to you?"

"There's no way I would turn down a chance to see you again, so I will be there and thanks."

As we cleaned up the dishes after dinner, Daisy explained, "I like all kinds of sex and I guess you could say I like experimenting, but I just enjoy anal sex more than anything. It excites me terribly."

"I found it really exciting myself," I admitted, "and I like kinky sex sometimes."

"Really?" she asked as she wiped her hands on a towel. "What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done or wanted to do?"

We went into the living room, and she sat close to me on her sofa.

"Well, except for a threesome, that anal sex with you was the kinkiest thing so far. But I've always been curious about tasting a girl's pee."

She looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Pee is pee; why not just taste your own?" She asked.

"It's not tasting pee that fascinates me, it's tasting pee from a girl as she does it."

"So, the idea is exciting; I get it," she said, "like coming in a girl's mouth instead of her pussy."

"Exactly!"

"I don't understand why guys like to come in a girl's mouth, but I like the taste of it, so I don't mind at all."

"I prefer to come wherever my cock is when it happens."

Daisy looked at me, smiling and took my hands in hers. She leaned into me, and I took her in my arms. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, and when she broke our kiss, she stood up, still holding my hand.

"Come with me; I have an idea," she said. She led me into her bedroom, and we slowly undressed each other. We kissed again as I massaged her breasts, and she gently fondled my balls. I was erect and ready to get on the bed.

"Let's take a shower," she innocently suggested. We went into the bathroom, and she turned on the water in the shower. When it was the temperature she wanted, she stepped inside, and I joined her. We hugged and kissed under the warm spray of the shower; our wet bodies pressed tightly against each other. She let my erection slip between her wet thighs, and I was ready.

She stepped away from me, with her back against the shower wall. "The sound of running water is getting to me, and I have to pee. Do you want to taste it?"

She spread her legs and I knelt in front of her as the spray of the shower pounded on my back. The initial stream came so quickly and so strongly that it surprised me. I let it splash against my neck and chest until it subsided a little, and then I leaned in and let her fill my open mouth.

It was salty and bitter, but I ignored the taste. I gulped it down and I felt my cock throb. She spread her pussy open with her fingers. "There's just a little more," she said.

I pressed my open mouth directly over her opening and took what she had left. I swallowed it and licked and sucked every inch of her to clean it up. She moaned and grabbed my head with both hands. "Oh, Ben, that feels so good, don't stop, baby, make me come!"

I focused on her clit with my tongue, using the tip to tease her as I eased two fingers into her pussy. I fingered her slowly and when I sucked on her clit, she slid a leg over my shoulder, pulling me tightly against her. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your mouth, don't stop!" she moaned.

Just feeling her body shaking with her orgasm and her leg pressing against my face was almost enough to take me over the edge. I wanted to continue to pleasure her but we both knew that I was too close to hold off for too much longer.

She moved her leg, and when I stood up, she hugged me and spun me around until my back was against the wall. She put some liquid body wash on her hands and began stroking my erection. I put my hands on her breasts and she stepped close, her eyes staring at mine.

Her hand slowly stroked me from tip to base. "Did you like the taste of my piss, Ben?"

I groaned as her slippery fist teased the tip of my cock. "Yeah, it was exciting," I gasped.

"I loved pissing in your mouth," she said smiling, "it gave me a sense of power over you."

Her fist moved faster, sliding up and down my shaft and I knew I wasn't going to last very much longer.

"You're good with your tongue; I loved coming in your mouth. Do you want to come in my mouth, Ben? Do you want to shoot your load down my throat?"

"Fuck yeah!" I moaned, almost there.

She knelt in front of me and let the shower spray rinse the soap off my cock. Her mouth took over as her hand pulled on my balls. When I came, her mouth fucked my cock and my orgasm was so intense, I almost slid down the wall.

We stood together under the shower spray kissing for a minute until I had regained my composure. The taste and smell we shared kissing almost made me hard again. We washed each other and after drying each other with towels, we took turns brushing our teeth and finally ended up in her bed.

During the night, I dreamed of her mouth on me, and then awoke to discover it was not a dream. That's when I knew we had a future together.