Daisy's Retraining Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then stood doubled as her first pair of knickers was stripped to her ankles and the second to her knees. There was at least some relief as the air circulated round her bare thighs. Her behind and legs though were still red from the strapping and days spent on her knees with her knickers rubbing backwards and forward as she scrubbed.

"Right girl after each stroke I want to hear, "Number , thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of" is that clear Douglas?"

"Yes Maam." With this the slippering began.

The punishment was, of course that appropriate for an institution child, but that did not lessen the pain as the tread was vigorously applied to Daisy's already pained buttocks and thighs.

Daisy recited her thanks as the slipper was applied, "One stroke, thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of."

"Two strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of."

"Three strokes , thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of, four strokes , thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of, five strokes , thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of."

Daisy flinched and she started to cry as her punishment continued remorselessly. "Six strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of, seven strokes , thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of."

She knew now that her twice weekly encounters with the slipper were to be both a humiliating and painful experience. The final stroke, as it was to be, was applied causing Daisy to gasp as the pain shot through her body.

"Eight strokes, thank-you Maam I deserve to be slippered like a naughty little institution girl because that is how I have been behaving please continue my slippering until you are satisfied I have learnt my lesson and been made an example of."

"Stand up girl and put your hands on your head", Miss Campbell ordered. "That was the first of sixteen slipperings in front of your fellow inmates you will be receiving Douglas I am sure they will help to maintain your discipline. You have also learnt that you will not always receive the minimum allocation. Of course I am sure the long walk to town for your public display tomorrow will also help heighten your discomfort from this slippering."

Daisy stood the tears flowing even further as she was reminded of yet further humiliation she was to suffer as she stood hands on head in her institution uniform, with her beaten behind on display and the taste of carbolic soap in her mouth. She tried to shut the thought of tomorrow's public humiliation from her mind.

"Right girl do up your uniform and then we can place you in your restraint belt", Mrs. Saqib ordered taking over. Daisy was cuffed so that another night locked in her uniform awaited. The collar of her shirt enveloped by her institution tie bit into her neck. They were then sent to bed with the usual regime of control and humiliation.

12