The Chamber Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple finds a secret room in a house they just purchased.
24.7k words
4.43
8.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers

Once again Thank you for reading my story. As with all my stories this one too contains graphic descriptions of anal enemas. It also contains incestuous situations. If any of that offends you then you might want to skip this one. Or if the way I write offends you. If that's the case, may I suggest you get a life.

The story is long, so I decided to write it in two parts. I hope you enjoy reading part one.

Chapter 1

Eric and Rita couldn't have been happier when they got the news that their offer on the big country house had been accepted. Their lives in the city had become more and more disappointing as they tried to achieve the "American Dream". Eric work as a design engineer for a worldwide construction equipment company. Rita worked at a small coffee shop where she had worked for the last 15 years. Their daughter, Riley had turned 18 last January and was looking for a parttime job to earn some money of her own.

The timing couldn't have been any better. Eric was wanting a change, Rita had become bored, and Riley was wanting to start exploring the world. The house they had just purchased was in a rural area and one of the most appealing aspects of the house was the long private drive and the seclusion at the end of that drive. They would be seeing the house for the first time this weekend and they were both excited. Riley was going to stay behind for a week so she could say goodbye to friends.

They had bought the house sight unseen and in an as is condition. Sadly, the previous owners had been killed in a plane crash in Africa where they had been on vacation. Their only daughter lived in Germany and had no desire to return to the United States as her life was now there. She had found some old pictures of the house and a realtor that would sell the property the way she wished. The sale had been made and Eric and Rita had no trouble selling the house in the suburbs. Riley was going to stay in the house until the following week.

The drive had been uneventful, and the GPS led them right to the long drive. They could tell right away that there had been no maintenance done for a long time. They had to stop once to move a large limb blown off one of the huge trees during a storm at some point. Rita loved watching Eric do physical work, being able to see his hard muscles bulge under his tight T-Shirt was always a treat for her.

The keys had been overnighted to them and they found the proper key for the front door on the third try. The house had been sitting empty for two years and there was a bit of staleness to the air when they walked into the big house. Rita could see the look of appreciation and pleasure on Erics face as he looked around. The living room was large and spacious, and they could tell that the furniture was not of the cheaper variety.

The kitchen was spacious also with high-end appliances. There was a study with several shelves of books and a sunroom with several dried-up plants. Rita already knew she was going to make this room a good place again. It had six bedrooms and four full baths with the Master bathroom something to be proud of. The huge jacuzzi tube was at floor level and could seat four people easily. The view out over the back yard was pretty with a slight slope into the woods.

The downstairs was another pleasant surprise. There was a huge pool table along with a couple of pinball machines. A wooden bar was along once side with several shelves of alcohol behind it. When they found the door, it was behind a movable trophy case. Eric noticed something didn't look quite right with the case and began to study it just a bit. To the untrained eye everything looked normal, but Eric always noticed details.

It only took him a couple of minutes before the case swung away from the wall revealing a door sunken back into the wall. The keypad made both of their hearts sink, but they both figures something very private and important must be behind it. They both thought about it more as they drove back into town to a small restaurant, they had passed driving out.

The next morning Rita had her first experience sitting on a bidet. There had been toilet paper next to the stool, but the bidet looked too interesting. When the blast of warm water splashed over her spread cunt and rectum it took her breath away for a few seconds. She knew at that second; she was never using toilet paper again. She moved her crotch over the hard jet of water for several minutes. If she held herself just right, she could feel the water being forced into her pussy, but she didn't have the time this morning for an orgasm.

Eric was pretty sure he would be able to get into the secret room today and she wanted to be there when he opened it. She could smell coffee as she walked into the kitchen looking for Eric. Pouring herself a cup of coffee she called for him and heard his response from downstairs. When she got down there, he had already connected his cell phone to the keypad. Using a code breaking app from his company he was hoping he would be able to retrieve the code that opened the door.

There were already two numbers showing on the face of his phone. He was leaning back against the pool table watching the door. He was concentrating on the door so hard he didn't hear her come downstairs. Sitting her coffee cup down on the bar she let her robe slide to the floor. Her cunt was still tingling from the bidet and now she stepped in front of Eric and dropped to her knees. Eric smiled when he saw her looking up at him while she unbuckled his pants.

The feel of her warm mouth closing over the head of his cock caused him to breath in deeply. He had always loved the openness about her. She was never ashamed to let him see her naked and she loved doing things like this for him. Never out of obligation but out of love for him. He could feel her warm mouth slowly teasing his cock into hardness. His cock was on the large side, but he would never force it into any part of her body.

Rita was making long slow movements as his cock became rock hard. He noticed that her hand had dropped down between her legs and he could feel the soft moans coming through her throat. Holding the back of her head he slowly started fucking her mouth. He could feel the need to cum starting to rise inside him and he wasn't sure but he though he caught a whiff of Rita's cunt. Oh God he loved that smell and it drove him even closer.

He could feel Rita starting to shake and knew she was starting to climax. He could feel his balls starting to tighten and held her face firmly as he unloaded wad after wad of semen into the back of her mouth. Rita started shaking hard as her own orgasm wracked her body. Her eyes were closed as she relished the feeling of his ejaculation.

The phone had the code by the time she swallowed Eric's load just after she opened her mouth so he could see the white slime in her mouth. 77345 was on the screen of the phone. Eric waited for Rita to put her robe back on and with a deep sigh Eric pushed the numbers. There was a pause for several seconds and they were starting to think it hadn't worked, but then they heard the click as the lock released.

CHAPTER 2

The door swung inward and once again they could smell the stale air of a room having been with no fresh air for a long time. Eric reached to the side of the doorway flipping up the light switch when he found it. The room lit up immediately and they found themselves looking into a large room. For lack of a better description, it seemed to be an adult playroom. They could hardly believe what they were looking at.

On the one side of the room was a beautiful X frame made from expensive Mahogany. The shine had been dulled from non-use and lack of attention, but they could both tell it was well made. The shackles hanging from the top corners and piled at the bottom corners completed it. There was a short but wide padded bench with tall wooden corner posts on one end. The chains hanging from the large eye bolts made Rita's heartbeat rise.

Eric watched Rita, quietly noticing the subtle change in her breathing. She had slowly walked into the room looking at the beautifully built furnishings. She was running her hand over the top of a padded horse shaped piece, trying to figure out what she was looking at. To Eric, he could see it right away. The steel rings anchored to each corner and then the ones on each end told him he was looking at a punishment horse. He felt his cock twitch when he saw the lever sticking out of the one end.

Reaching down he pulled up gently. The narrow wooden edge that appeared through a slit in the very center of the horse confirmed his suspicions. This was a gentler version of what was known as the wooden pony in S&M circles. A woman was placed on top of the horse naked. Her legs were naturally spread by just shape of the horse. The rings on each end would be attached to a collar in front and her hands in back. The wooden edge could be raised by increments slowly increasing her pain as her spread cunt took more and more of her weight.

In the medieval times the woman would have to stand on her toes to keep their cunt off of the edge. But within a few minutes her feet would get tired, and she would be forced to drop her weight on her cunt. Of course, she couldn't sit very long like that so she would once again raise herself off with her toes. The up and down movement made it look like she was riding a pony or horse thus the name "Wooden Pony" and of course the shape.

The thing that made Eric appreciate what he was looking at was the dual use of the horse. It was low enough to lay someone over it and restrain their feet and hands, so they were once again helpless. Eric could feel his cock starting to get hard as he imagined Rita tied over the horse with her ass in the air. Turning Eric saw Rita standing in front of a wall.

There were three rubber bags hanging from eyebolts by steel hooks. One closed and the two larger bags had open tops. As he stepped beside her, he could hear her deep breathing. Her eyes were glued to the nozzles hanging from the end of the hoses hanging from the two big bags. It took Eric a minute to figure out what he was seeing, but once he realized he felt his cock getting even harder. These were enema bags, and they weren't for medical purposes.

Rita had asked him once to give her an enema when she was pregnant with Riley because she had become constipated. He had stopped by the drugstore on his way home and had bought two fleet squeeze bottle type enemas. He thought he had seen a bit of disappointment on Rita's face when he had pulled them out of the bag. Now he was sure of it as he watched her eyes. The enemas he had gotten had worked and Rita was able to move her bowels and no more was said about it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Eric asked his wife. Rita looked embarrassed and she looked at the floor for a few seconds before answering.

"I didn't want you to think I was some kind of freak or something," she said. Eric chuckled softly. She hadn't felt how hard his cock had gotten when he squeezed those two enemas into her ass all those years ago. He had thought back then that she might think of him as a freak if he had brought a combo douche/enema kit home, so he had chosen the fleet enemas instead.

"All these wasted years," Eric said still chuckling. "Well, you know we are going to be making up for lost time now," he added starting to look around closer now that the shock of what they had found was wearing off. Everything seemed to be in good order and good repair for having sat for two years. Things just needed a good cleaning down here and Rita would look good cleaning down here bare ass naked.

He had always known she would be submissive to him if he ever wanted her to be. Now that time might be here, but he needed her to see him in that light. He would always love her as deeply as he had the day, he asked her to be his wife. But now he needed her to submit to him but at the same time want to. His stomach growled telling them both it was breakfast time.

After breakfast Eric sat across the table from his beautiful wife sipping on a cup of coffee. "We need to get that room downstairs cleaned up this afternoon," he said looking at Rita trying to convey that he was the one calling all the shots. "And when we get it cleaned, I am going to give you an enema like I should have done all those years ago," he added. Rita felt her heart skip a beat when he told her what they were going to do and the authority in his voice started her mind to wondering.

"You can leave your robe up her too," he said, his eyes looking directly at her almost daring her to challenge him. Rita stood and let her robe slide off her shoulders and draped it over the back of the chair. She could feel the wetness starting between her legs as she started walking towards the wide stairs. She knew his eyes were on her ass as she walked in front of him, and she felt proud that he still though of her that way after all the years they had been together. She had always tried to keep her body in as good a shape so he would be proud of her and was glad her ass was still tight.

They found cleaning supplies in one of the small closets and after a couple of hours the room was sparkling clean. Eric was still discovering new things about the room he had overlooked before. There was a large drain in the floor that had a brass cover over it. He had found the leather cuffs in one of the wooden drawers and in one of the cabinets several bottle of Dr. Bonner Castile Soap and several gallon jugs of glycerin along with several tubes of K-Y jelly.

The water was now coming out of the goose neck faucet in a steady stream instead of burping air as it had done when they had first started. Eric could also see the shiny wetness on the insides of Rita's thighs. He also noticed how hard her nipples were protruding from her cantaloupe size tits. He knew she was thinking about what he had said was going to happen after they had the chamber cleaned. walking to the wall she watched Eric take down the smallest bag and turn to her.

"I know you have never had one of these, so I'm going to take it easy on you for the first one," Eric said as he stepped to the sink. He had the water running so it could warm before he filled the bag. Removing the threaded tube from the top of the bag he held it under the swan-neck faucet. Rita watched nervously as the water started running over the top of the now full bag. Giving the bag a slight tip Eric drained the excess water from the neck of the bag before threading the hose back in and closing the clamp.

Hanging the full bag on the IV stand that had been standing next to the wall Eric wheeled it out into the middle of the room. Rita could only stare at the hanging bag feeling her heart start racing. She could feel her rectum tighten involuntarily as she starred at the huge black bat nozzle hanging from the end of the hose. Eric had slipped out of the room to the bathroom just off of the rec room and returned with a huge fluffy towel.

Keeping the towel folded double, he laid it on the hardwood floor for Rita to kneel down on. "On your hands and knees, Rita," Eric instructed as he walked to the cabinet for one of the tubes of K-Y jelly. Rita silently kneeled on the towel and then dropped to down on her hands. Eric worked behind her, but she could hear when he popped the top open on the tube of lubricant.

"Spread your knees wider and get your shoulders down on the towel," Eric said trying to convey to his wife that he knew what he was doing. With a soft moan Rita complied and dropped her shoulders down to the towel. Hesitating only a second, she spread her knees wide. She heard the quick intake of breath from her husband when her wet cunt came into view. Her ass cheeks were spread as well, and she knew Eric was looking at her tight winking rectum. She felt vulnerable and very submissive in this position. Finally, maybe now, she would get to be where she wanted to be.

Eric's hand was shaking as he held the big bat nozzle. He looked down at one of most arousing sights he had ever seen. His beautiful Rita offering her ass to him just like she had done it a hundred times. Something in his mind told him that this was where she wanted to be. Now he had to become dominate enough to keep what she was offering him. Careful enough not to make her hate the experience but firm enough for her to know it was going to happen. He had to convey to her that she had now become his entertainment but the fact that she was his wife was still utmost.

CHAPTER 3

Kneeling down behind her Eric brought the huge nozzle to her rectum. He could see her body tighten as the nozzle centered in the middle of her tight hole. Slowly but firmly, he started pushing. A slight grin was on his face as he watched the hole start yielding to the nozzle. He watched her rectum slowly open as it took more of the nozzle in. His breathing matched the deep breathing of his wife. He stopped pushing the second he heard her whimper and pull away from the nozzle.

Rita could feel the wave of warmth move through her cunt when she felt the lips spread open. Silently she hoped that Eric would notice the change in her too. She didn't want to be beaten or anything of that nature, but she wanted and needed to be like this. She wanted more than anything to be his wife, but she also wanted to be his release. His entertainment so to speak. To use as he wanted. To do things to her that might be outside the normal box.

She closed her eyes when she felt the nozzle at the center of her rectum. She could feel her asshole opening slowly as Eric pushed the nozzle deeper. It felt different but it felt good at the same time. She held herself still when she first started feeling the burning, but when it became too much, she let out a soft whimper and pulled away from the nozzle. Eric stopped pushing and she could feel her rectum starting to close.

The disgust she felt for herself at the moment went deep. She had not pulled herself completely off the nozzle just until the burning eased. Now she pushed back, feeling her asshole opening again the burning returned. She was glad Eric was holding the nozzle firmly. Pausing for just a couple of seconds she pushed back hard forcing the wide part of the nozzle through her rectum. The whimper from her mouth was soft and she felt her hole tighten as the nozzle was pulled in deep.

Eric watched as Rita forced her ass to take the huge nozzle. When she pushed back, he held the nozzle firmly letting her do what she needed to do. The soft whimper from her told Eric that it had hurt her to do that, but she had done it none the less. Leaning down he planted a soft kiss on her ass cheek. Now he needed to do his part. Reaching up he opened the clamp and not knowing any better let it run full flow. It took about 30 seconds before he saw Rita struggling to stay in position. Reaching quickly, he closed the clamp and waited.

Rita could feel the pressure building up fast just inside her rectum. The need to shit was desperate and in her mind, she didn't know what to do. Her body was wanting desperately to force the water out, but her mind was telling her no. She knew people took enemas all the time and there was no reason she shouldn't be able to. Taking a deep breath, she clamped down tightly around the nozzle and waited. Several seconds later she felt the pressure dissipate and she let her body relax a bit.

Eric wanted desperately to ask her if she was ok and if she wanted him to stop. Instead, he opened the clamp again, but this time only half-way and held his breath that he had made the right call. When Rita swayed her back and made the angle of her ass even steeper, he knew he had. She wanted the enema to fill her, and she reached back slowly with her hand and started making soft circles on her swollen clit. Eric could smell her arousal and felt his cock getting hard, but this was for Rita this time.

Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers