Daisy's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
The sixth Chapter in this story of Victoria Depravity.
2.5k words
4.33
3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six : A Day of Reckoning

Mistress Cynthia sat in her drawing room and using her letter opener opened the letter she had received from The Lady Dowager. She was surprised to see another envelope was enclosed with the name John on it in a different hand writing., She placed that to one side and began to read the letter from the Lady Dowager:

'My Dear Cynthia,

I intended writing you a simple thank you letter for your most generous hospitality on my recent journey to town and the most pleasant of times we shared together. However, I discovered the letter I have enclosed which was written by my maid Crystal to your servant, John, before it was posted and on reading it's shocking and distressing contents I felt I had no choice but to allow you to read it's contents too.

Mistress Cynthia opened the said letter and began to read it's contents:

My Slut, John

I so much enjoyed the evening we spent together when along with the Dowager Lady I visited Mistress Cynthia's townhouse recently. I admit that I was surprised you submitted so easily to me, using your tongue to pleasure all my holes, accepting my steaming piss and pledging yourself to me as your Goddess. I had thought you were committed to your Mistress and to no other, but I was delighted you preferred the younger, caramel skinned, island Goddess as you called me. I am unsure when we will get the chance to renew your worship of me in person but I hope it will be soon.

Your new Goddess, Crystal

Mistress Cynthia placed this letter back on the side table and returned to The Lady Dowager's letter:

I can assure you that Crystal's duplicitous behaviour has been severely dealt with by myself, I beat her severely till she passed out and had her locked in a cupboard for three days with just water and stale bread. I am so sorry that I have had to inform you of this matter but feel you need to know in order to decide how you wish to deal with John's betrayal.

I am so sorry to be the bearer of such news.

Yours faithfully Grace

Mistress Cynthia put down the Dowager's letter and felt an increasing sense of rage grow inside her, hadn't John only weeks ago pledged himself to her and she had agreed that she would keep him as long as he did. The little bitch was going to suffer for his lying and betrayal but she would have to question him first as to determine the veracity of what Crystal had written.

Meanwhile in the Dowager's country estate The Lady Dowager smiled and said to Crystal who was serving her morning coffee:

"My dear, Mistress Cynthia should have received my letter this morning. Your missive should have her foaming at the mouth, especially the piece you included about his pledge to yourself as his Goddess, very creative, and I think John's tenure in her household will be somewhat limited. With a little luck he will be out and unemployed in no time and desperate for a position."

"Yes M'Lady. Your plan certainly is a very well conceived one and I am delighted to have played a part in it."

"Good girl, so just remember if anyone asks, I locked you away in that fictional cupboard for three days."

Crystal broke into a huge grin:

"Certainly M'Lady it was the most dreadful of punishments."

Back in London Mistress Cynthia calmed herself at least outwardly and summoned John to her presence in the Drawing room.

He stood quietly in front of her and she imagined he was smirking inwardly.

"So John, I believe there is something you failed to tell me about the Dowager Lady's recent stay. Perhaps you could enlighten me now."

Mistress Cynthia could see the shock in his eyes which he quickly tried to hide.

"Mistress, I am afraid I can't imagine what you are referring to."

The ungrateful, lying, little bitch thought Mistress Cynthia.

"I am referring to the time The Lady Dowager's maid Crystal, spent in your bedroom being pleasured by your tongue in all her holes, you drinking her piss......"

John's face turned pale and he began to stutter....

"It meant nothing Mistress......It was at her instigation.....I am so sorry"

"Enough! Be silent! I told you I would keep you as long as you worshipped only me. I want you out of this house within the hour...maybe your new Goddess Crystal can provide for you..."

"But Mistress..."

"BE QUIET! Get out of my sight and get out of my house you worthless, ungrateful slut! NOW!"

John turned and left the drawing room and thirty minutes later with his meagre belongings in his weather beaten Gladstone bag left the town house for the final time and found himself on the streets of London with an uncertain future before him. He set off to see if his friend Charlie might be able to give him a roof over his head for a few days whilst he tried to think of how he might find some sort of employment. He hadn't given a thought to poor Daisy and wouldn't think about her at all in the days to come.

By four o'clock Daisy had discovered John's room was empty and had heard from cook that there had been some sort of altercation between Mistress and John earlier. It seems he had left without being able to tell her what had happened or how she was to contact him, but she was sure he would be in touch soon. It was with some trepidation that she carried the tray upstairs to serve Mistress her afternoon tea. After placing the tray on the side table and pouring the tea she was turning to leave when Mistress Cynthia told her to wait.

"Daisy. I have had to dismiss John because of his secret liaison with The Dowager Lady's maid Crystal while she was here."

Daisy was dumbstruck, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could the man who had taken her virginity, the man she loved and thought loved her, had all the time secretly been having congress with her new best friend. It was all too much and she started to cry.

Mistress Cynthia passed her a handkerchief and waited till Daisy tears had finished flowing.

"Daisy, I know you had feelings for John and must be greatly distressed and upset at what I have told you. This is, however, an experience you must learn from. Men my dear, all men, are duplicitous, unreliable and dishonest. They are controlled by their sexual urges and nothing else. You will come to realise this and be able to put your sorrow behind you and in time learn to use this knowledge to your own benefit. Men control money, the professions, the law, politics, commerce everything but they can't control their urges and that's where we as women can manipulate them for our own benefit.

Now dry you eyes and go and get something to eat in the kitchen. You have had a terrible shock but remember your position here is safe and I have great plans for you my dear. We will talk again later."

Daisy curtsied and red eyed left the drawing room her trust in men shaken to the very core and went down to the kitchen where cook gave her a hug.

Mistress Cynthia sat sipping her tea. Whilst John's betrayal had been both a shock and a betrayal it wasn't what was occupying her thoughts at the moment. More important than the change to her household staff was the latest news from her accountant. The money she had invested in the tulip industry in Amsterdam had proved to be a dreadful investment and her financial situation was now dire. She would need to find a source of income if she were to retain her townhouse, her small staff numbers and her position in London society. An idea was forming in her mind. Something she had said to Daisy about women being able to manipulate men because of their sexual urges was behind that idea. She had many contacts amongst those with considerable wealth in London, both men and women and perhaps she, along with Daisy, might be able to cater to some of those with more unusual urges, not for a fee, that would be unacceptable, but there was nothing wrong with receiving a present or a gift in appreciation. Yes, a select clientele along with utter discretion might prove a profitable way out of her current financial problem.

In The Dowager's country estate The Dowager had just handed a letter to Mr Pertwee, a private detective she employed from time to time. He was a most disgusting little man with a potbelly and a drinker's nose, odorous breath and sweaty hands but he had the ability to move amongst the lower classes and find people who needed to be found and she needed his assistance once again. The letter was to John, who she had heard had recently been dismissed from Mistress Cynthia household as a result of Crystal's letter just as she had planned.

In the letter, she offered John the position of footman in her household if he were interested. If so he should present himself immediately and would be required to sign a contract of employment. What he wouldn't know till he arrived was this contract would include his role as Owned submissive to herself and slut to Crystal.

She felt sure he would accept, after all who else would employ him without references. The fact that the plan she conceived and had implemented with Crystal's help would soon be achieved brought a smile to her lips.

Meanwhile Crystal entered the General shop in the nearby town armed with the one pound and eleven shillings that the Dowager Lady had given her to pay the Dowager's monthly bill for haberdashery, candles and other assorted items. She pottered around the displays as one by one the other buyers finished their shopping paid and exited. When only she remained, Mrs Wimpole, who owned and ran the shop with her husband, locked the door and turned the sign in the window to closed. Crystal handed her the one pound eleven shillings and received a receipt for the full amount as well as a crown which Mrs Wimpole returned to her and which she slipped into a pocket in her coat. She would add that to her secret stash when she returned. As usual she then followed Mrs Wimpole into the back room where she knew Mr Wimpole would be waiting for them. True to form he was sitting naked on a hard backed chair in the centre of the room. Mrs Wimpole turned to Crystal and began to recount the latest failings of her husband.

"Failed to re order candles so that we ran out before the end of the week.

Allowed two customers further credit when their limit had been reached

Woke up late and the shop opened at least twenty minutes late on two occasions

Forgot to make up a customers delivery basket and she moved her custom elsewhere

Bought low quality soap from a new supplier which had to be thrown away.

Left the delivery of gob stoppers in a jar on the counter whilst he went into the back room allowing a couple of scallywags to pocket several of them for free.

Failed in his duty to service Mrs Wimpole on a weekly basis, claiming a headache."

Crystal turned her attention and her gaze to Mr Wimpole:

"Well slut, have you anything to say in your defence?"

He meekly shook his head and said nothing.

"In which case then I intend to punish you severely. Teach you the lesson that you clearly need."

Crystal removed her coat and rolled up her sleeves.

"Please, prepare him Mrs Wimpole. "

His wife helped him to bend over the wooden bench and made sure his hands were placed firmly on the floor by standing on them. His legs were spread wide when Crystal picked up the wooden cane from the items in the basket and began to cane Mr Wimpole, not gently, but with all the force she could muster. She heard his gasps of pain and as usual noticed how his wife clearly became excited, her eyes widening and her hand rubbing between her legs. It was clear that seeing her husband beaten and punished in this manner was extremely arousing for her. Crystal had often wondered why she didn't punish her husband herself but presumed the excitement was greater seeing a much younger woman imposing her will on him.

Encouraged by his wife, who asked for more, harder strikes she began to run across the room and deliver a running strike with the cane. This continued for several minutes as Mr Wimpole's whole body shook and his buttocks turned red, then blue then purple. Eventually Crystal stopped and Mrs Wimpole helped him up and then laid him on the floor face up. Crystal raised her dress and squatted over him, then sat on his face heavily whilst his wife called him a variety of filthy names.

When Crystal had finished sitting on his face she retrieved a strap on from the basket and fastened it to herself. She then fucked Mrs Wimpole with it as she knelt on all fours across her husband's face, Crystal placed her hands on Mrs Wimpole's shoulders as she bent forward so as to gain extra purchase as she pumped the woman's cunt harder and faster thrusting deeper and deeper each time, the moans and groans began to fill the air. Mrs Wimpole's fingers began to rub her clit which was positioned just inches from her husband's face and Crystal ran a finger around the rim of her dark star. Remarkably Crystal noticed that despite the pain he must be suffering from the caning he had received Mr Wimpole's cock was beginning to become erect and was a decent size indeed.

When Mrs Wimpole had finally orgasmed Crystal unfastened the strap on and returned it to the basket where she had taken it from and smoothed her skirt down. Leaving the two of them to their own devices she headed back through the shop and let herself out leaving the catch on as she knew that Mr Wimpole's erection would very shortly be used to satisfy his wife for a second time.

Once home, she presented the paid invoice receipt to The Dowager Lady, who placed it in her Housekeeping box and then she retired briefly to her room and added her five shillings to her secret stash which now stood at a very healthy nine pounds and eight shillings in all. This was her safety net that she had built up over a period of two to three years in case anything ever happened and for some reason she had no employment and believed that it might one day enable her to leave service completely and set up herself in her own business in the future. After all there were many Mr and Mrs Wimpoles in England who would be happy to reward her for services rendered of a more specialist nature till she had enough to buy and run a small haberdashery shop which was a dream of hers since a young girl.