Daisy's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
The fifth Chapter in this Victorian drama of depravity.
2.2k words
4.27
3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady Dowager Sets Her Plan In Motion

The Dowager sat at her dressing table after having her morning ablutions while Crystal dutifully brushed her hair:

"So, how are you getting on with our little secret mission, Crystal? Do you think John is attracted to you?"

"Yes M'lady as you know he clearly worships his Mistress Cynthia but he is not perhaps as faithful as she imagines."

"Ah, let's just say that fits nicely into my plan to have John join us. It's not going to happen overnight but I am beginning to see how it will progress in the future. It would be nice to have a fit, young man around the place wouldn't it? I think you would like that too Crystal."

"Yes M'lady."

"Now then, tell me all about how you got on with your little sojourn last night."

Crystal recounted what had taken place during the hours either side of midnight the previous night.

While Daisy was tucked up in her bed hoping John would visit her, yet knowing it would be too dangerous, Crystal had crept silently along the servants corridor and soundlessly entered John's room. Waking him with a kiss on his forehead as she covered his mouth with her hand she whispered in his ear:

"Tonight you are going to be my secret slut, you are going to learn how to worship a caramel skinned girl from a far off place. Blink your eyes twice if you understand."

John blinked his eyes twice as Crystal smiled down at him.

"First you need to taste all of my Island juices, every hole of mine must be pleasured with your tongue."

She kissed him firmly on the mouth and his tongue slid inside as she took hold of his growing erection with her hand. She shifted up the bed before lowering her wet cunt onto his face. With practiced ease John began to lick her cunt lips, then gently flick and suck her swollen clit. As her juices flowed they covered, then filled, his mouth. Crystal pushed her cunt down on to his face, squirming against it, using it to stimulate her engorged clit, breathing heavily and telling him his white boy tongue was hers tonight.

" Now my dark star, bitch. Get in there and taste what you have never been lucky enough to taste before."

John moved the tip of his tongue around Crystal's rim while she pulled her cheeks apart and then pushed it inside her. Crystal demanded he get as deep as possible and taste her special juices which he did while she rubbed her clit. She squatted down on his tongue so that it could get deeper inside her and she could enjoy the physical sensation as well as the psychological one of having him worship her.

Lifting herself of his tongue Crystal moved slightly:

Just one more of my juices to taste, open wide slut."

As he did Crystal let go of a torrent of hot golden stream of piss which filled his mouth and spilt out on the his chest and the bed. He was soaked in her special juice as it ran over his body as Crystal moaned with pleasure. Finally, when she had stopped and every last drop had landed on him, Crystal climbed of the bed and smiling once more whispered in his ear:

"I am going slut, when I have left you can make yourself cum, you have my permission my little English bitch boy "

With that she left John's room and hurried back to the Dowager's bedroom to find the Dowager fast asleep and climbed onto her own single mattress, tired and satisfied having enjoyed her domination of that young Englishman with great relish, before falling asleep.

The Dowager Lady had listened to Crystal's account with obvious enjoyment and interest and congratulated her on tempting John and dominating him as she had. Crystal was happy to have pleased her Mistress but was still not sure how her Mistress was planning to entice him away from his current position to her Country estate.

At the same time as Crystal was telling the Dowager about her time with John, downstairs in the kitchen Daisy was busy helping cook prepare the breakfast for the Lady of the House and her guest while John was polishing his shoes and tunic buttons till they gleamed. Daisy continued to glance over at John whenever she could trying to catch his eye and smiling at him. He would smile back and give her a wink and blow a kiss when no one else was looking.

Upstairs in the dining room Cynthia greeted Grace and enquired how she had slept As she was replying, Daisy and John carried silver breakfast trays in the dining room and laid out the breakfast fayre on the side table. Coddled eggs, rashers of bacon, bread fresh from the oven, sauces, a pot of Tea, scones and sliced pigeon breast, kippers and mushrooms. As they chose from the array available the Dowager took the opportunity to remind Cynthia she had promised a little session in the basement later on today. Cynthia replied that if Grace agreed then after their planned trip to London Zoo and then a light lunch the afternoon might be a suitable time. The Dowager smiled as she agreed to that suggestion and the two settled down to a relaxed breakfast.

When breakfast was finished the two ladies accompanied by their maids Daisy and Crystal were taken to London Zoo by Hansom cabs while John remained behind to supervise the installation of a new type of light powered by gas at the entrance to the town house.

Daisy was mesmerised by the variety of animal she saw, having never been to the zoo before. There were lions and tigers, elephants brown bears and monkeys which she found wonderful though she found the reptile house with its snakes unpleasant. The Dowager and Mistress Cynthia were particularly interested in the big cats. Several times while they strolled around the zoo Crystal discretely took hold of Daisy's hand in her own and gently squeezed it. Daisy smiled back at her, happy to have her new best friend with her and experiencing a frisson of excitement each time she found her hand in Crystal's. On one occasion the Dowager noticed this and smiled at Crystal's deviousness. Although Crystal was fascinated by the animals she had never seen before, she found herself distressed at the cages and enclosures they were kept in thinking they looked so sad and should have been allowed to live their lives in their natural habitats. She was happy when their visit ended and they returned to the town house.

On arrival back at the townhouse a light lunch had been prepared by the cook which was consumed in the dining room. After allowing their lunch to settle Mistress Cynthia summoned Daisy and John and accompanied by the Dowager and Crystal the five of then descended the stairs down to the basement where Mistress Cynthia unlocked the solid wooden door and ushered everyone inside. The Dowager noticed with satisfaction that the items she had bought yesterday at Shawcross and Johnson had been laid out on a small table to the side of the door.

Mistress Cynthia and The Dowager took their place on the two large straight backed chairs, making themselves comfortable before Mistress Cynthia ordered Daisy and Crystal to remove their uniforms and don the corsets that had been bought yesterday. John was instructed to strip naked and stand with his hands on his head while the girls helped each other into their corsets. When this was done the Dowager turned to Mistress Cynthia:

"Why don't we start with a little wager Cynthia dear.......Let's have the two girls on their knees either side of John and alternating sucking him, say one minute at a time. The girl who makes him cum first wins and then the winning owner gets to direct what happens next?"

Mistress Cynthia nodded her head in agreement, thinking this could be quite an amusing competition.

The girls were instructed to begin and Daisy was the first to begin sucking. It soon became clear as she and Crystal alternated their mouths on John's fully erect member that Daisy was much less experienced than Crystal so it was no surprise that after several minutes John finally pumped his load into Crystal's willing mouth.

"Congratulations Grace, you win. I am looking forward to what you have in store for us."

"Daisy, attach the iron nipple clamps to John's nipples and run the chain through them."

Daisy did as instructed feeling terrible when her love winced with pain.

"Now John, get on all fours on the leather bench facing your Mistress."

John positioned himself as instructed on all fours on the leather bench, his face just inches from his Mistress' groin. The Lady Dowager attached the strapon and dildo to herself ensuring it was tightly fastened and then stood behind John after handing Crystal and Daisy a riding crop each. She told them to stand either side of John and to begin using them on John's back, waiting till they had begun before she then bent over him and pushed the tip of her strapon inside John's tight dark star. For the next few minutes she fucked him, going deeper and faster as the other end of the strap on stimulated her own clit and the two girls cropped John leaving deep red welts on his back as he groaned in pain. As the Dowager became more excited Mistress Cynthia opened her legs and shuffled forward instructing John to use his mouth to pleasure her.

The atmosphere in the room became more and more intense as John used his mouth and tongue to excite his Mistress and The Dowager pumped him harder and harder as she herself was being rubbed close to cumming Crystal wielded the crop savagely and with expertise enjoying how John was being used and broken by four women. Even Daisy found herself becoming wrapped up in the whole experience and delivered blow after blow with the crop till John was crisscrossed with angry red marks. Eventually John's groans and moaning combined with the pressure on her clit and the sight of his cropped back brought the Dowager to a shuddering climax just as Mistress Cynthia came on his face. As they came down from their orgasms and mellowed, the Dowager withdrew from John's tortured ass and all four women collectively calmed themselves.

"Grace, I hoped you enjoyed our little amusement. I suggest you and Crystal retire to your bedroom and complete your packing for tonight's overnight train down to the South West and Daisy, you need to apply lotion to John's back then I expect to see you in the lounge in an hours time."

An hour later after gently rubbing soothing lotion into John's back and apologising to him for having to use the crop on him Daisy presented herself to Mistress Cynthia in the lounge wearing a newly washed and ironed maid's uniform.

"Daisy, I was very pleased with you this afternoon, you overcame some initial hesitancy but then fully entered into the spirit of our little amusement. You still have much to learn but I feel you are committed to service and will prove to be most adequate to my needs in the future. I have decided you will be a permanent member of my household. Now then, the Dowager and Crystal will be leaving in half an hour, Daisy please make sure that the food basket cook is preparing is in the front hall ready for them when they leave. John will need to carry the suitcases down to the front hall and then onto the handsome cab. Tell him to be ready."

"Certainly M'lady and thank you so much for your kind words and your decision to allow me to stay."

Daisy curtsied and Mistress smiled and with a wave of her hand dismissed her.

Half an hour later Mistress Cynthia said goodbye to the Dowager as John struggled with the suitcases and the food basket managing eventually to load them onto the waiting cab despite the pain he was in. Mistress Cynthia and Daisy waived goodbye as the handsome cab set off for the railway station. Daisy was sad to see her new best friend leave though Crystal had promised to find a way to stay in touch and thought at least she and John might find more time together now, so their love could grow stronger.

As the steam train chugged it's way through the countryside the Dowager, have got enjoyed some of the food in the basket, wiped some crumbs from her mouth with a silk handkerchief, turned to Crystal and said:

"Well my dear I am very pleased with how that all went. I don't think it will be all that long before we have John join us."

"Really Dowager, I still don't understand how you intend making that come about."

"Patience my dear, when we get home I will explain everything to you. You have played an excellent role in achieving this. Now my champagne glass needs refilling, I feel like a small celebration."