Daisy's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
The continuing story of Victorian Depravtiy.
3k words
4.31
2.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight:

Control and Reconciliation

In the Tremayne household Crystal finished a letter she had been writing to Daisy. In it she apologised for seducing John while she had accompanied The Lady Dowager on her stay at Mistress Cynthia's House in London. She explained that The Dowager had instructed her to do so and she felt that she had no choice but to do as she had been told. Whilst she knew how much this had hurt Daisy she did not wish their friendship to end and perhaps it was for the best that Daisy had discovered that John was a typically duplicitous man who had only feigned love for Daisy whilst she, Crystal, really wished to be her friend. She ended her letter by asking if Daisy could find it in her heart to forgive her for which Crystal would be eternally grateful. She made no mention of John's arrival and acceptance of his position at the Tremayne household preferring to keep this to herself until such time as Daisy had indicated she wished to renew their friendship. Crystal folded the letter and placed it in an envelope on her bedside table, ready for posting the following morning.

She picked up the journal in which she had been keeping a record of the training regime she had put John through ready for the attention of the Dowager Lady. As per her instruction Crystal had used the last two weeks to 'break him in' as The Dowager Lady had entrusted her to do and would present this journal to The Dowager Lady this evening.

Each morning Crystal had reminded John that if he failed to follow any instruction, showed any hint of disobedience then she would inform the Dowager Lady and he would be immediately dismissed. She had been told to ensure he was both sexually compliant and able to take increasing levels of physical punishment as well as accepting any task however humiliating. Each evening, before retiring to his rock-hard, wooden bed, John was required to spend time in The Dowager Lady's dungeon where Crystal would apply a strict disciplinary regime. This usually involved tying him naked to a wooden cross and beating him. Initially this had been with a wooden paddle but had progressed through the to the flogger, the riding crop and finally the cane. She marked him each evening and his back and buttocks were crisscrossed with old and newer bruises and welts. At the end of each session, he was first required to satisfy Crystal who had been aroused at her beating of him with his mouth and tongue and then masturbate as she pulled his hair, slapped his face and called him every humiliating name she knew until he came and then locked up every drop of his cum from the floor and swallowed it. In this way she aimed to demean him to the point he no longer knew anything but obedience, discipline and his own worthlessness and she believed she had achieved this goal. All of this and much more had been recorded in her journal.

Opening the journal, she read through a few of her entries:

Tuesday:

I insisted John should wear only a leather apron, open at the back whilst carrying out his new duties for the day. These included collecting the dirty underwear from each of the maids, cook and her assistant and hand washing them in a large metal container placed outside in the garden where the Dowager could see him from her bedroom window. At one point I chided him for failing to clean them properly and forced him to repeat washing them with a pair of the scullery maid's knickers stuffed in his mouth scrubbing them again and again till his hands were red and raw. I enjoyed seeing the flash of anger in his eyes at the humiliation he felt having to do this task and then see it disappear as he accepted this without complaint. When he hung them out to dry on the clothes line I had all the maids come out to watch him, sniggering and making crude remarks as he did, making fun of his pathetic duties.

Thursday

I imposed a new beginning to his daily duties which required him to collect the piss from the chamber pots in each of the servants' rooms and bring it down to the outside pit. This required him to rise at 5am and when the following day he slipped on the wet grass and spilt some I had him bend over while I caned his arse hard out on the lawn before pouring the rest of the stale, cold piss over his head. I was pleased to notice he accepted this punishment without a murmur or any sign of objection, with deadened eyes.

Later in the day at the servants' evening meal once again wearing only his leather apron he was required to serve the other servants their food and refill their pint mugs with beer, whilst they gossiped. He himself was only allowed to be fed leftovers from other's plates after they had finished eating whilst walking around the table on all fours like a dog, much to the amusement of the other servants who joked about what doggy name he should be known by.

Monday

Mrs Wimpole delivered the weekly groceries accompanied by her husband during the late afternoon and after John had unloaded the cart, I invited both of them into the stable along with John. I told John and Mr Wimpole to strip to their waists and helped by Mrs Wimpole we attached leather headgear and a bit to each of them and I took hold of John's reigns and Mrs Wimpole similarly took hold of the reigns of her husband. We each picked up a riding crop and paraded them around in a circle using the crops to get them to pick up their feet. When bored with this we had them remove their clothes from the waist down so that they were naked except for the leather tackle and reigns. We then had them go down on all fours and sitting astride them rode them around the stable applying the crop regularly to increase their pace. I could see how excited Mrs Wimpole became and quietly suggested to her that I could instruct John, still wearing his horsey gear, to mount her while her husband had to watch. She was most enthusiastic about this idea and got on all fours while I stroked John's cock till it was hard and then had him mount her from behind and service her whilst her husband watched. I used a whip two or three times on John's buttocks and his back as he fucked Mrs Wimpole while noticing how Mr Wimpole was masturbating as he watched a young stud service his elderly wife enjoying her moans and groans of pleasure.

(The following occurrence was not entered into her diary: When he had finished Mr and Mrs Wimpole dressed and unseen by John, Mrs Wimpole slipped two half-crowns into Crystal's hand )

I tethered John to the stable door still naked and told him he would spend the night in the stables and should bed down in the straw and I would instruct one of the young stable girls to wake him first thing and oversee his mucking out of the stable and then to hose him down with cold water before allowing him to return to the house to begin his morning duties.

Thursday

I decided to put John through a test to determine the extent to which his training had been successful or not. Having tied him, naked to the wooden cross I began to ask him a series of questions:

"Who are you and what position do you hold in this household?"

"I am John and I am a footman."

"Incorrect, your name is slut and you are a slave to The Dowager Lady. Now answer the question again."

This was accompanied by a swish of the crop across his chest.

"My name is slut and I am a slave to the Dowager Lady."

"That's better, slut. What is your purpose?"

"I exist to serve the Dowager Lady."

"Good. What do you expect in return?"

"Only to be fed, provided with a bed and a uniform. "

"Wrong, slut. You expect nothing but are grateful for anything the Dowager Lady decides you deserve."

Again, as this was said the crop slashed across his upper thighs.

"I expect, nothing. The Lady Dowager determines what I receive"

"Good, much better, slut."

"What we're you before arriving here?"

"I was a servant to Mistress Cynthia."

"No slut! Before arriving here, you didn't exist. You were nothing and no one till The Dowager Lady enslaved you. Repeat.......' I have no past; my life began two weeks ago'."

"I have no past; my life began two weeks ago."

I had him answer all the questions again and was impressed that his understanding of his position here was now understood and accepted.

I believe there has been a substantial change that has occurred during the last two weeks both in John's attitude and behaviour. Gone is the self confident, slightly arrogant, young man believing himself to be God's gift to the female sex and he has been replaced by a nervous, submissive servant, more a slave than a servant in reality. He is anxious to please and accepts the most humiliating tasks willingly. His pain tolerance has significantly increased over this two week period.

Mistress, I believe I have successfully carried out your instruction to 'break him and have turned him into a slavishly, obedient male slut.

Crystal closed her journal. She had enjoyed the last two weeks and discovered a real gift for humiliating, punishing and training potential submissives. This was something that she hoped might enable her to achieve her ambition of leaving service and setting up her own haberdashery business, perhaps supplemented by offering these special skills. In fact, she wondered if Daisy might be persuaded to join her in this enterprise, the two of them could cover all those male fetishes. Dismissing this flight of fancy from her mind for the moment she picked up her journal and headed for the Dowager Lady's bedroom.

Back in London Mistress Cynthia looked through her 'special black book'. It had been two weeks since that first dip into the world of providing unique and discrete erotic services for members of the London gentry and in return for generous gifts... Andrew Forsyth, her solicitor had clearly mentioned his experience to friends of his and Daisy had been kept busy every two to three days satisfying the eclectic needs of the gentlemen who had contacted Cynthia.

Today, however she had received a letter from Miss Doris Crawley, a well know actress and doyen of the London stage. It was carefully written so that should it fall into the wrong hands it could not lead to any scandal. It simply asked if Cynthia might be able to help her in some research she wished to engage in for a possible role in a new play. She has been led to believe that one of Cynthia's maids might have experiences that could be useful in Miss Crawley's future role and would it be possible to arrange a meeting this Tuesday afternoon. She would be willing to reimburse Cynthia for her maid's time at a very reasonable rate. Cynthia thought carefully before sending her response, which included the following question:

She wondered if Miss Crawley's disciplinary interests might be in receiving rather than a giving.

Cynthia was of the opinion that extending Daisy's clientele would offer greater possibilities for both recognition and remuneration. Indeed, if Daisy could learn to assume a dominant role in addition to her submissive one, could offer such sessions to both gentlemen and ladies, either singly or for couples then a longer term financially secure position might be obtained. Miss Crawley might be just the opportunity for Daisy to rake on a dominant role.

Cynthia called Daisy to her sitting room and informed her of Miss Crawley's visit. Daisy was delighted as she had often read about the actress in the daily news sheets. Mistress Cynthia explained that it was possible that rather than inflict discipline on Daisy it was possible that Miss Crawley would prefer being disciplined herself and how did Daisy feel about that? Daisy agreed she would be willing to do so if that was what was required.

The following afternoon found the famous star of the stage, Miss Crawley having her hands fastened together with leather restraints, stripped down to her knickers and a leather collar fastened around her neck by Daisy. Miss Cynthia was directing the scene whilst explaining to Miss Crawley that her experience would be typical of that a female submissive might expect to receive at the hands of her Master or Mistress.

"We will begin with a spanking, using a carpet beater. Daisy if you would commence."

Daisy positioned the actress over the spanking bench, feet apart and her fastened hands hooked over the iron pin in the floor.

"Remember if you feel you need to have the session stopped you may use your safe word 'Shakespeare'. For the rest of this session, you will be addressed as, 'slut'."

Daisy began to wield the carpet beater increasing the intensity and regularity of her strokes on the defenceless Miss Crawley's creamy, white bottom. Daisy found her self enjoying the sound of the carpet beater on Miss Crawley's bottom and the slowly spreading red marks it caused. The slut made a few moans but seemed more than capable of taking the carpet beater and Daisy was delighted when Mistress Cynthia told her to replace it with the cane. Each time the cane hit the slut's red buttocks the slut let out a grunt which excited Daisy who found herself becoming aroused and began to strike more powerfully.

Mistress Cynthia told Daisy to check the slut for dampness and Daisy was surprised but delighted to find the slut wet between her thighs. She nodded to Mistress Cynthia who moved to stand in front of the slut before addressing her:

"I see you are enjoying this discipline slut, well let's see if you can take the next level shall we."

She dragged her fingernails across the slut's back and pulled her long hair. Daisy was told to put on the strap on harness which she did, the one with a medium sized ivory dildo attached to it. Daisy positioned herself and then pushed inside the slut's cunt and began to pound into her. This was a new experience for both Daisy and the slut but both seemed to be enjoying it. The sound and smells of sex pervaded the room encouraging Daisy to fuck more powerfully and deeper. While she did this the slut was told to lick the soles of Mistress Cynthia's feet which she presented to her one at a time.

'" Daisy........fuck the little bitch's arse, good and hard. Make it hurt,"

Daisy did as she was told enoying this new sense of power and domination she was experiencing, revelling in the tears and sobs of the slut who nevertheless did not use her safe word.

Eventually Daisy was told to stop and release the slut who was instructed to kneel before Daisy as she sat on a wooden stool.

"Slut, pleasure Daisy with your mouth and tongue."

Daisy found herself incredibly aroused as this famous actress licked, sucked and used her tongue until Daisy experienced her first lesbian climax, watched with interest by Mistress Cynthia who was pleased with Daisy's overall performance

The slut was then told to get dressed as the session was now over.

Miss Crawley was somewhat hot and flustered as after dressing she thanked both Mistress Cynthia and Daisy before handing Mistress Cynthia an envelope and then leaving in a hansom cab for the theatre.

It was later that evening that Daisy sat at the small table in her bedroom and began to write her response to the letter she had recently received from Crystal. The one thing that she was grateful to her mother was that she had ensured Daisy had been taught to read and write by the local reverend.

My dear Crystal,

I was so pleased to hear from you. You are right in that at first, I felt our friendship had been betrayed by your sleeping with John. I realise, however that you were under the instruction of the Dowager Lady to do so. What I cannot forgive is John's choice to do so. I understand now how he never loved me and simply intended to use me. Although I was initially distraught I have come to realise that men are simply not capable of love, that they are too much controlled by their urges and incapable of honesty in relationships.

Mistress Cynthia has helped me realise this and also how as a woman I can exert a level of control over men sexually. She is helping me in responding to the deviant and depraved needs of men, and indeed some women, and in doing so gain a sense of empowerment.

I also hope we can renew our friendship and continue to communicate and hopefully meet in the future. You were the first true friend I made since leaving home and I miss the closeness of our relationship. I hope, like myself, you feel the need to have someone to share one's private thoughts and feelings with. Someone whom one can trust to understand and not judge the actions we need to take as we negotiate our way in this difficult and sometimes cruel world.

Yours in friendship

Daisy

Daisy folded her letter and placed it in an envelope addressed to Crystal at The Tremayne Estate. She would hand it to the butcher's delivery lad tomorrow for posting. As she did so she remembered the lingering kiss Crystal had given her and smiled.