Daisy's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
A Continuation of the story of Victorian Depravity.
2.7k words
4.19
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine:

Correspondence

Over the next few weeks and months Crystal and Daisy continued to correspond further cementing their nascent friendship:

My Dear Daisy,

It is a great solace to me that you are happy to continue our friendship as it provides me with the opportunity to share my experiences and future wishes with someone who I both trust and respect.

I have news of John. The Dowager has 'rescued' him from penury in London and employed him here at her estate. However, his position is that of the lowly second footman and the Dowager is treating him as male submissive. I initially felt sorry for him but considering how he broke your poor heart and his casual arrogance when employed by your Mistress, I have come to the conclusion he is deserving of this situation. If you wish I will not include any further reference to him in future correspondence but thought it important information that you should be aware of his presence here and his situation.

My own experience as The Dowager Lady's maid has changed somewhat over the last few weeks. It used to be the case that she required a beating, with a cane or my special wooden staff every week or ten days and would masturbate to climax as I did so. Now she needs this punishing discipline every other day and has become increasingly demanding that the punishment be more severe. I have no problem with this as it has always excited me to see her body redden with the wheals I inflict and hear her gasps of pain followed by her cries of delight as her fingers make her cum. Recently I have under my own initiative begun to drip hot, molten candle wax on to those wheals and bruises which has been well received by The Dowager Lady. I am thinking of tying her hands so that when she is beaten, she cannot climax but have yet to suggest this to her.

I have a second income now from a service I provide to the couple who own the local shop and my savings pot is quite substantial. How are you doing Daisy, is your Mistress treating you well? Are you happy in your current position? Are you enjoying this newly learnt understanding of how to exert control over men?

I look forward to hearing from you when you have the time and opportunity to write.

Your friend and confidante, Crystal

Ps.....Do you ever think about the time we kissed; I often do, and with great fondness.

My Dear Crystal,

Each time I receive a letter from you my heart skips a beat and I can hardly wait to open it in the seclusion and privacy of my bedroom.

Thank you for letting me know that John is now working at The Lady Dowager's Estate. I was pleased to read that he is both working at the lowest position in her household and is now used as a male submissive. I have no feelings for him now and would be quite interested in hearing how he is being used as a submissive. Are you involved in any way in this? I rather hope you are.

I was a little surprised at the change in The Lady Dowager's punishment routine. I have little love for her and enjoyed your revelation that you are beating her more often and more severely. I had not heard of dripping hot wax onto flesh but the thought aroused me and I would encourage you to continue to subject her to this. I also think denying her the opportunity to climax is an excellent idea. I like the idea of you exerting control over her in this way and would love to hear from you as to how this develops.

My own situation has changed significantly since you visited. My Mistress has been teaching me to service the needs of gentleman and ladies both receiving and giving discipline and sexual satisfaction. I have learnt a great deal and feel empowered in these relationships. My latest visitors were a gentleman and his lady wife. He wanted to see his wife whipped by me which I did with enthusiasm. As she cried out in pain he masturbated, encouraging me to whip her harder which I did. When she was exhausted and barely able to stand, he ordered her to use her mouth on me, licking, kissing and sucking me to a climax while he called her names;

"little whore......filthy bitch........slut.......".

I now entertain two or three times a week and no longer have the more taxing household duties to perform, just catering to my Mistress on a personal level. I realise that Mistress receives 'financial presents' from the gentleman and ladies who visit but I don't mind this for two reasons. Firstly, it means Mistress can continue the upkeep of the household and secondly, unbeknown to Mistress, I receive small additional presents. Rather like you I now have a reasonable level of savings hidden away.

I miss you very much Crystal and very much look forward to the time when we can meet. In the meantime, our correspondence provides me with a source of both comfort and excitement.

Your special friend Daisy

PS

I didn't know if the kiss you gave me was something you enjoyed as much as I did. I remember it lingering on my lips with great pleasure.

My Confidante and Dear friend Daisy,

I found your latest correspondence most positive. You seem to be happy and well and enjoying life which pleases me greatly.

I was most interested in the change in your duties and the regular visits you have from different male and female contacts of your Mistress. I am pleased you are enjoying these sessions, experiencing new things and growing in confidence in your own powers to exert control and discipline as well as to receive it. Clever you, to accept some additional gratuities unbeknown to your Mistress, and to secrete them away in a secret stash in your bedroom. I was also pleased to hear that you are no longer required to carry out the heavier, more demanding household tasks that you have had to do in the past. I always worried about how much the physically demanding tasks and those long hours must have made you feel.

I must say that I took your advice and am now disciplining the Dowager Lady but rarely allowing her to climax. I have found that that there is a difference in our relationship now. She is much more likely to ask me to perform some duty rather than direct me and there is a pleading in her eyes when I withhold her ability to orgasm. I know that she no longer makes herself climax on other occasions, only doing so during discipline sessions when I allow it.

I do have to discipline John on occasions under the direction of The Lady Dowager. She likes to see me whip him and then to force objects into his bottom while he masturbates. During his latest punishment she ordered a selection of vegetables, carrot, parsnip, cucumber each of which I inserted inside him, much to her excitement. You would hardly recognise John now. Gone is his strutting arrogance to be replaced by a genuine submissive, only too anxious to please The Lady Dowager and become sexually aroused during his perverted and degraded abuse. She has him swallow his cum which amuses her no end. I personally have no respect for him given the way he treated you, Daisy and I am happy to partake in his depraved humiliation.

I think that The Lady Dowager has a very different view of men and women. She seems to naturally assume a dominance over men, regarding them as worthless objects that exist only for her amusement. Increasingly, however, she is coming to realise that she craves submission to women. Sexually she enjoys seeing John humiliated and degraded whilst finding submission to myself her greatest source of arousal. I have to say that this suits me down to the ground. I enjoy exerting this power over her and feel similarly towards men finding myself aroused by just how depraved and perverted they can be treated.

The Lady Dowager has indicated she will be visiting London in December to purchase Christmas presents and I will of course be accompanying her. Clearly, she will not be staying with your Mistress but at an hotel in Mayfair. I do hope beyond hope that we can meet in London and will be counting down the six weeks till our visit. I have something I wish to discuss with you face to face. There are nights when I cuddle my pillow in bed imagining it is you.

Always your closest friend,

Crystal.

My special friend Crystal,

Oh, how my heart leapt at the thought of actually seeing you before Christmas. I am so excited at the prospect and will make sure that I get time off to meet you. I am intrigued by your comment that you have something to say to me face to face and can't wait to hear what that is. Crystal, to read that you sometimes cuddle your pillow imagining it's me made me feel so very special. I can't tell you how many times I have dreamt of you cuddling up to me during the night putting your arm over me and snuggling into the back of my neck. I hope I haven't embarrassed you with that admission.

Thank you for being honest about your requirement to discipline John. I am delighted at his situation and would have enjoyed watching you push those vegetables in and out of his bottom and him masturbating in front of The Lady Dowager as you do. The more humiliation and degradation that he is forced to suffer the happier I am and who better to inflict them that than you, Crystal. I would love to join you in his humiliation subjecting him to ever more perverse punishments.

So, the Lady Dowager is submissive to women and dominant towards men. Her increasing need for your discipline must make you feel empowered and I love the thought of her begging you to be allowed to climax. Do you intend to deny her for longer and longer periods of time so she is desperate? I think you should do so, make her dependent on you for cumming. Imagine you becoming queen of her household and her your slut.

I must tell you about the latest session I had with one of the gentlemen my Mistress has introduced to me. He is very much the sadist and enjoys whipping, caning and suspending me from the ceiling. Anyway, I was fascinated by the thought of hot wax on flesh and became determined I should experience it. I placed a lighted candle on a table before the gentleman arrived and after he had whipped and caned me, I lay on the floor, face upwards so he could cum on my face. Before he did so I cried out:

"Please, no hot wax.... please I beg you."

This had the desired effect in that his eyes opened wide with lust and he grabbed the candle dribbling hot, molten wax over my breasts. It hurt but not overly unpleasantly so, I seem to be able to take pain more easily than most, and of course I writhed pretending I was in agony begging him to stop which caused him to dribble more on to my thighs and sex lips. Looking down on me covered in wax and writhing forced him to cum almost immediately mixing his creamy white cum with the red wax on my breasts. He was so excited by this method of torture, new to him, that he insisted on leaving a most generous contribution to my savings pot and immediately arranged another session with my Mistress. She is so pleased with me.

I overheard some interesting news the other day when Mistress was talking to one of her gentlemen friends. Apparently elderly Mr Shawcross is retiring and Bertram will not be taking over the business. As a consequence, the shop will close at the end of December and his clientele will need to find another supplier of the more unusual items he sells. I did enjoy our trip there and remember fondly how you helped me into my first corset. I was surprised to hear Bertram was not going to continue insisted uncle's business. Apparently a rather elderly gentleman has fallen for him in a big way and the two are now touring the cities of Europe!

I hope this correspondence finds you well and I look forward to hearing from you once more before meeting in London.

Your devoted Daisy.

My Dearest Friend Daisy,

This is just a short note to let you know that the Lady Dowager and myself will be arriving in London on Thursday the 17th of December and staying till Tuesday the 22nd. I will have Sunday free when the Dowager Lady is spending the day with an old friend. I hope we can meet up and if you can get away I suggest meeting at Lyons tea house in Piccadilly for afternoon tea. Thank you for the information regarding Mr Shawcross and his shop, I find that very interesting. I expect that there won't be a clamour to either rent or buy the premises as its location and general dowdiness is less than attractive and there is very little footfall passing the shop.

You will be interested to know that I have indeed been denying the Lady Dowager the opportunity to orgasm for longer periods of time, as you suggested, and recently when she asked for her beating, I told her 'Not Today'. I had half expected her to get angry but she simply looked crestfallen and said nothing more, further evidence I do believe of the change in our relationship and I must say I am enjoying my new found dominance over her. I have even considered disciplining her and John together, further humiliating her. Having them bent over side by side and delivering a swishing cane to each of their naked bottoms. What do you think of the idea, Daisy? I would love to hear your opinion.

I hope you are keeping well and making a name for yourself amongst that special group of ladies and gentlemen that your Mistress is introducing you to. I do envy you the ability to both give and receive discipline as myself, I am very much one to dole out discipline, not receive it.

Although I have lived here, in the rolling Somerset countryside since arriving in England and enjoy the fresh air and space, I have begun to wonder if the hustle and bustle of cosmopolitan London, its many distractions and entertainments, might not offer greater opportunities for me in the future. I sometimes feel a strong sense of restlessness and a desire for new experiences.

The thought of us meeting soon is improving my state of mind so much and I think of you every day.

Crystal x

My Dearest Crystal,

What wonderful news.! I can't tell you how excited I am at the prospect of us meeting soon. I have told my Mistress that I need to see my elderly grandmother before Christmas and she has agreed to me taking that Sunday to do so. I will therefore be able to meet at Lyons tea house and spend as much time with you can as You can spare. Only ten days to go!

Oh, my...... I do so admire your courage in refusing the Lady Dowager's request for her beating. The fact she accepted your decision with such timidity does indeed seem to indicate that with regard to disciplining she is now somewhat dependent on you. A rather wonderful reversal of the former situation. If you could discipline her and John together that would be incredible. I find the thought of you controlling the two of them at the same time very arousing. My mind is full of the most humiliating and depraved acts you could have them do. I have to admit that the experiences I have had with the gentlemen and ladies my Mistress has introduced me to has rather opened my mind to a whole range of previously hidden more perverse activities that I find arousing.

I am so intrigued at the thought of what it is you wish to discuss with me, but I expect I will find out at Lyons. I can't imagine what it is but I am sure that just meeting with you will set my heart racing

Yours in the greatest anticipation Daisy xx