Damaged Beyond Repair?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the first drops of water showed themselves on the windscreen Bart brought the RV to a halt. He looked at the sky and said, "This sky bodes no good. Can you ask them to get inside? And let them be quick about it. This is a bad one."

"What?" Linda asked while she opened the door.

"This thunderstorm."

Linda called out. "Salut, viens vite. Il va faire rage."

The young couple looked incomprehensible at her when suddenly the man's face lit up. "You're Dutch! He called out in English. "Do you speak English?"

"Yes! Linda shouted over the increasing wind. "Get in the truck, there's going to be a thunderstorm! And it will be a bad one!"

The two scrambled into the RV. Bart quickly deposited the backpacks into the back through the side-door and just when he climbed back behind the wheel the heavens opened up.

"Just in time." He mumbled when the first, almost horizontal sheets of rain pelted the Unimog.

The couple came from Denmark and were hiking through Europe. They got a lift from a man who threw them out halfway the mountain because the young woman wasn't inclined to give him a blow job as compensation for the lift.

They looked around while Bart coaxed the all-wheel drive Unimog up the steep slope, praying that the engine would hold out.

"This is nice, "the young man who introduced himself as Jesper said.

Jonna, his girlfriend, only had eyes for Bart working the steering wheel to keep the shaking and jolting vehicle on the road.

Finally, the road leveled off and was better navigable only the wind rocked the vehicle while rain strafed the windshield.

At the end of the road the farmhouse doomed up out of the pouring rain. The farmer stood in the doorway of the barn and gestured inside.

Bart parked the RV as close as possible to the barn and all jumped out and ran inside. Even though it was a very short run they were quite wet.

The farmer's wife welcomed them with coffee and a little glass eau de vie. "To get warm." She said,

After the obligatory registration the farmer told Bart where he could park the RV. It was another 500 meters up slope, but it was not as steep as the road. There they would have privacy and a magnificent view.

The place where the Danes could pitch their tent was nearby so all of them clambered back into the cabin and the Unimog slowly climbed the slope.

Arrived, he positioned the RV in such a way that he could turn and drive back without any trouble. Only after that he engaged the leveler system and when the hydraulics lifted most of the weight of the truck from the wheels, the shaking and jerking ceased.

Finally, Bart relaxed and slumped back. Linda noticed the tense muscles in his neck, came around and started to massage him to ease the tension a bit.

"Ohh, that feels good," Bart sighed.

Linda felt good too. It was the first time she had her hands on Bart since their divorce and she wasn't disappointed. He felt lean, hard but yielding when she massaged him, and he felt warm. That warmth seeped into her system and her body tingled from it.

Half an hour later there was a lull in the storm and Jesper and Jonna wanted to pitch their tent, despite Bart's warnings that it was only temporary and especially the wind will return with a vengeance.

But overconfident, the two went at it. Soon they had the inner dome up and when they wanted to pull the outer tent over it a very strong gust of wind pulled it out of their hands, ripping the inner dome from its pegs and let both fly over the terrain only to be snagged by a barbed wire fence.

By the time the Danes arrived at the disaster zone both parts of the tent were ripped to shreds. Head down they went back to the RV.

Bart and Linda had witnessed it all and Linda said, "Can they sleep in here for the night?"

"And how do you envision that? We have only two beds? Asked Bart innocently.

"The kids in my bed and I... Oh, we only have room for three."

Bart grinned. "What?" Linda exclaimed.

"There is room for 4 to sleep. I, only, don't know whether you are going to like it." He spoke.

Suddenly Linda understood what Bart implied and blushed. Then her smile lit up the cabin and she answered Bart. "Oh, but I do love that solution. Even if it's only to sleep."

Now it was Bart's turn to blush at the frankness of Linda's answer.

They offered the solution for the night to Jesper and Jonna and they in turn happily accepted.

The combined provisions made a decent meal and the four of them liberated one of the bottles of the heady wine Maria had given Linda, grinning, " For when the occasion arises."

The storm had abated by bed time. Inside, in the RV it was still very warm. It was the lingering residual heat from the oppressive weather together with four adults in an enclosed space that made Linda decide to forgo her sports-bra and jogging-tights.

A simple sleeveless shirt and panties were almost too much already. At home she would just sleep alfresco.

Halfway through the night Bart could open the windows and the skylights. Linda skipped over to his place in the bed when he got out and went on sleeping like a log.

She awoke to the sound of amorous giggles and lovemaking. She heard the regular breathing of Bart comfortable on his side and thought that he was still oblivious to the world.

The soft but oh so erotic noises from the other bed were worming into her subconsciousness and her hormones started to act on it.

She felt herself getting wet, hot and bothered. All pent-up erotic feelings for Bart were getting the better of her. She turned to her side facing him and noticed that he was awake, listening to the sounds of love making and looking at her.

Suddenly she couldn't stop herself anymore. She turned a bit further and looked him in the eyes. Bart was wide awake, and she almost drowned in his eyes.

She swung her leg over his hip, took his hand and put it between her legs. After a soft kiss on his lips she whispered, "I desperately need your fingers. Will you please help me?"

Bart felt Linda's clitoris poking out even with the fabric between it and his fingertips. He noticed the short, wiry pubes as if she hadn't shaved for a while and her panties were soaked.

Silently he started to massage the fleshy mount and the outline of her vagina. Linda bucked in frustration. She was aware that Bart was teasing her and that was a good sign, but she desperately needed a release.

She bit him in his shoulder, took his hand again and this time pushed it into her panties. "Stop teasing me. Put your finger inside me. I still remember how good you were with your hands. Please Bart." She hoarsely whispered, almost begging.

Bart's finger slipped between her folds and curled up inside. When his finger felt the different structures of her supersensitive love spot, he slowly started caressing it.

Linda's reaction was almost instantaneous. She pulled his head down and pulled his mouth over hers and stifled a moan.

Bart felt his hand drenched suddenly and Linda's body became so tense that it almost vibrated.

Slowly she relaxed and Bart wanted to withdraw his hand, but Linda grabbed it and pushed it down again with his fingers on her clit whispering, "Play with me. I never came so hard in my life and yet I'm still not satisfied."

That moment they heard the Danes getting out of bed and mumbling something they didn't understand. Within a minute they were outside, softly closing the door.

Linda threw the sheet back and gasped, "Oh my Lord. Look at the mess I made."

She pulled off her panties and told Bart. "I never thought I could ever say this to anyone, least of all to you, but I'm yours. Whether I'm your fuck-toy, friend with benefits, lover or even better. You can have me in any way you want, in every hole you want as long as you let me into your life again."

Bart said nothing but started kissing her neck. He vaguely remembered where she was sensitive and intended to make the most of that knowledge. He wanted her relaxed, without the sexual tension hovering between them before they would have a serious talk about the future. Whether it be with, or without each other.

Linda pulled the shirt over her head thus freeing her breasts for Bart's attention. When he had one of her stiff nipples in his mouth, she softly admonished him, "We don't have much time."

Bart's tongue traveled southwards and soon found her wet folds. He started to trace the tip of his tongue along both sides before drawing it against her clit. Now he was attuned to her reaction; he was solely focused on her pleasure.

His finger, again, went inside and curled upwards while his tongue was strafing her clit and inner and outer lips.

Suddenly Linda's body went from high tension to limp and her vagina forcefully squirted a copious amount of liquid. She started to cry, and Bart cradled her till she was calm again.

They were dressed just in time for Jesper and Jonna to arrive. Bart had already pulled off the sheets of both beds to put them in the washing machine the camping site provided. He asked the young couple if they had some more laundry to do because he needed to do the sheets.

Both blushed, understanding the implication of the question. They stained the sheets during their lovemaking. Bart smiled and told the young couple that their sheets needed a tumble in the washing machine too, making Linda blush furiously.

Bart decided to stay for another night at this camping site. He was still a bit tired after the strenuous ride yesterday. He talked to the proprietor and the Danes. The man offered them a lift into Avignon. His wife had to do some shopping, so it was no bother. She would drop them off at a shop where they could buy a decent tent, from there they could make their own way to either a train station or find a lift.

When the Danes had said their farewells and were on their way to Avignon, Linda walked over to Bart and laid a smoldering kiss on him.

Bart, confused, asked, "What brought that on?"

Linda gave him another, if possible, even a hotter kiss and replied, "You did. You deserve that, just because of who you are, for being the role model my boys needed so hard and, despite our damaged past, taking care of my problems and getting me off the best way in about twenty odd years."

Bart again confused asked, "In twenty odd years?"

"Yes, exactly what I said. Oh, I didn't abstain, if that is what you're wondering. After our divorce, I had some lovers and of course my second ex-husband. After a time, I had to come to the conclusion that sexually you and I had been a match made in heaven. I already missed you as a person, but I started to miss you physically as well."

Suddenly she started to cry and sobbed, "Since Alagón I realized what pain I must have brought you and at what cost to you my immature and selfish performance has cost you. I still had my boys to love, you were alone. And that recognition hurts, and I don't know how to alleviate it."

"Ssst, stop that. You are already helping me to see the world less dark. If you think that what happened this morning didn't make me happy, you're wrong. I liked it almost as much as you did. You did like it didn't you?"

Red rimmed sparkling eyes looked at him, "I forgot that you love giving it to your woman. You can have your way with me any time."

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to go all the way yet, but I intend to make you having difficulties with walking tomorrow." Bart promised and kissed her on her forehead. "Now I have to check the engine."

A little reluctant Linda let go of him. She watched him take out a small ladder and open the hood.

The rest of the day she was on pins and needles from anticipation.

Bart concluded that the engine needed an unreasonable amount of oil a day and went on looking as to why.

He couldn't find it. At least not without a fully equipped garage, so he decided to gamble that it would hold until they arrived back in the Netherlands. He told Linda what the issue was and from now on they would take it very easy and only on proper roads.

Two weeks later.

They just made it across the Dutch border when Bart had to call for assistance.

His precious RV had to be towed to a garage. There, they ascertained that the engine block was cracked. Somewhere there was an oil leak with overheating as a result.

Bart arranged the RV to be transported to the workplace where he could either repair, or replace the engine. Bart's insurance took care of their transport. He was provided with a lease-car to take them to his house and that was what they were driving now, facing the last 200 kilometers and reminiscing about the last weeks.

Linda had the best time in more than two decades. For a long time, she hadn't been so relaxed and so sexually fulfilled. The last time she was so in love with a man was with the same man she was in love now.

She dreaded the parting and she didn't like the idea that she must go to her own home and be alone again.

Bart noticed Linda chewing her lip. For him a signal that something was bothering her. From behind the wheel, he said gently, "Out with it."

"Huh, what?" Linda asked, startled, because she was deep in thought.

"Something is bothering you. I can see it. Just spit it out."

Linda was taken aback. Am I that transparent to him? She wondered as she gathered her courage. Now she knew that Bart still could read her very well, she had no other choice than to be open and honest with him.

"I dread being alone again. I had such a marvelous time."

Bart was silent for a while. A little smile playing around his lips, he replied, "You're not alone. You've got the boys. That ought to liven up the house, I should think."

"That's not the same and you know it." Linda retorted, snappy and immediately regretted it.

Are we already so familiar with each other that the well-known little devil rears its head again? Take it easy girl or you're going to burn your bridges. She thought, suddenly furious at herself.

Linda started to stammer an apology, but before she could get the words out Bart interrupted gently. "Ah, there we have the fire of the Linda of old. Welcome back."

Linda looked, open-mouthed, at her, in her mind, friend and lover although they still didn't go all the way yet. She wanted their first time without any barriers, and she wasn't on the pill.

She took in his face. That stood serious, but for the little, strange, somewhat wishful smile.

She thought of an answer to that, but again Bart cut her thoughts short.

"To be honest, I never, even in my wildest dreams, I thought that I would say this, least at all to you. But I dread the idea of being alone too."

They were waiting for a traffic-light. That made Bart able to look Linda straight into her eyes saying, " Now there are two people that are dreading to be alone in this car. Can you come-up with a solution?"

Linda's heart rate went through the roof. She was feeling very hot suddenly. She expected that Bart would commiserate and tell her that she would get over it. She never expected Bart telling her that he had the same emotions.

In a little voice she replied, "My best solution would be that we are going to use the same house." And cheeky," I don't mind moving."

Bart laughed out loud, snickering afterwards, "That's quite a drastic solution. Suddenly he became very serious and went on, "For me, mentally it's a trip to Mars. I need to get my head around that."

Linda was disappointed by Bart's answer, but she understood where he came from and that his mind was adapting at a furious rate from being socially almost hermit to someone able to open himself up and enter in a relationship after being alone for the best of twenty years.

=====

Two hours later they arrived at Bart's home. The remainder of the journey was made in silence and that silence made Linda very apprehensive.

On the driveway Bart cleared his throat and said, "Coffee first?"

Linda nodded affirmatively, holding back her tears and not able to speak.

When they stood for the front door Bart handed her his keys and spoke. "Welcome home, my love. If that's what you want, of course."

At first not understanding what was being implied she looked incomprehensible at the keys. Suddenly a light bulb went off, or rather a lighthouse lighted up her heart.

Trembling, she opened the door and stepped inside followed by Bart. She softly said, "Close the door please, what is going to happen now is not for the neighbors to see."

Bart closed the door and Linda literally jumped him, sobbing, kissing, hugging, unable to voice her happiness.

Finally, she came to her senses again whispering hoarsely from crying, "My love, you made me happy beyond words. I solemnly promise you that you will never regret it."

They kissed deeply with their tongues battling. Linda couldn't keep her hands from Bart and started to caress his crotch.

Practical, as always Bart whispered, "We need to unload the car. Whatever is going to happen I would like to christen this house properly and not with a quickie in the hallway. If we go in like this, I can't control myself."

"You're right, I regret to say. Let's unload the car first, Linda said with a secretive smile. "Where would you like me to put the suitcases with clothes? Can you fetch the cooler?"

"And the rest, of course." Bart joked.

Fairly quickly Bart had emptied the car and went to look for Linda.

Upstairs Linda was ready for Bart. She heard him stumbling up the stairs.

"Where are you?" He called

"Here!" She called out, more than a little nervous.

Bart rounded the corner of his bedroom door and froze in the door opening. Linda was standing in front of his bed, her clothes including her underwear pooled around her ankles and feet.

She smiled shyly when she said in a soft voice, "It's high time we take our love life to another level. I already told you that I'm yours and apart from some very deft use of your fingers and tongue, you still didn't take me up on that offer. Now I'm home, you can't avoid me any longer.

She paused for a moment and almost begged, "Get over here and make love to me. Please Bart? It's quite safe now. I'm willing to take that risk."

"Oh, my Lord, you're still so beautiful." He gushed and stepped forward to gather her in his arms.

For a long time, nothing stirred in the house except in the bedroom. There, two people were lovingly torturing each other.

Linda arched her back and her hands were trying to rip the sheets apart when Bart was positioning his hard, one-eyed snake in line for the second time at Linda's pearly gate,

"I'm in, " he panted. "Let the ceremony begin. Just close your eyes and forget your name. That's the purpose of this game." (Celebration of the Lizard. By the Doors)

When Bart pushed Linda almost into the matrass, he ate her through two orgasms before he claimed her as his by slowly entering her for the first time in over two decades.

Linda's emotions were all over the place. Elated because this was way beyond her wildest dreams. Happy beyond comparison because this was what she wanted the moment she laid eyes on him at Martin and Carlos' place and now she was suffused with all kinds of 'happy hormones' brought on by Bart's tongue and fingers.

She felt herself stretching and filled up by Bart's relentless push into her gate of heaven. She felt wonderful and the first signs of another orgasm were announcing themselves.

When Bart finally blasted his fluid of love deep inside her, she was reduced to a boneless body of happiness.

Bart wiped her body with a damp aromatic cloth and at the same time made the overtures for another, his second, round.

Initially Linda despairingly thought, Again? Please Lord gives me strength. but soon Bart's ministrations started to have an effect on Linda's body. It took control and started to react.

1...345678