Damaged Beyond Repair?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Bart was entering her for the second time. This time from behind. They were spooning when Bart was having his way with her. His hands were everywhere. Pinching nipples, massaging her clit while his cock was touching all the right places inside her vagina.

What sent her in orbit was Bart softly biting her neck and ears. She arched her back and screamed her orgasm. When she was finally relaxing, she felt Bart stiffen and his hot fluid shot into her for the second time, bringing her shuddering aftershocks.

Linda reached behind her to caress Bart's hair. "Thank you. You don't know half how happy you make me.

Bart nuzzled her neck saying, "We're not there yet."

Linda's head turned so fast that her neck cracked.

"What do you mean?" She asked, the worry clearly audible in her voice.

"Sssst, Little one. I mean your boys. It's all progressing a little fast for the ones who didn't see us for a month and are oblivious to the developments last month and I never told them our history. Did you?"

Linda became suffused with a sense of warmth and inner peace. Bart used his old pet's name for her, and it made her feel so loved again. Her second husband never did any of those things, like using pet names, cuddling or talking after sex. Now Bart had made love to her; her ex's efforts seemed mechanical and loveless and of course that was what they were.

She turned around in Bart's arms kissed him and replied, "No, they don't even know that I was married before. Will you help me to come clean?"

"Of course, and I'll ask if they have an objection with you and them living here, with me."

Linda laughed the laugh of someone freed from a big weight that was sitting on her back. "I'm sure they don't have objections. They'll love the idea. They both love you and admire you more than their father. They told me. Wanna bet?"

"Sure, what for?"

Linda smiled predatorily when she replied, "When you lose, you eat me out until I turn into jelly and then you fuck me into oblivion."

"I really want to lose this bet, but...?"

"I think of something. Linda said happily. "But I won't lose."

=====

"What? Exclaimed Bart. "You are going to live together with Bart? Here, in his house?"

Linda nodded affirmatively with a very big smile on her face.

Both Marc and Bart hugged their mother with Marc saying, "I'm so happy for you two. He looked at his mother and continued, "But isn't it awfully quick?"

Linda took both her boys by the arm and said, "That's why Bart and I decided that I would be the one to tell you. Bart anticipated this question and I wanted to give you the reason as to why it isn't 'awfully' quick as you so eloquently stated. You see, Bart and I have history together."

Linda laid bare her past to her sons and held nothing back. She ended with, "The only good that came from those disastrous decisions are you two. I lost Bart and sheer coincidence, or luck made that I was able to reconnect after over two decades."

It was silent for a while only to be disturbed when Bart asked, "And the divorce between you and Marc. Was that because he found out that he was gay? Or did you have a fall-out?"

Linda took a moment to think about what and how to tell her sons what had happened and decided on the unvarnished truth.

"We had a fall out. She started. "Your father knew all along that he was gay, but wanted his lineage ensured and needed a woman to bear him a son. I'm quite certain that he never intended to raise you. He was only interested in ensuring that the name Scheerlin was handed for another generation.

He courted me for a long time, and I fell for him in the end. When you were born Marc, he kept up appearances for a while, but when I told him that I was pregnant again, with you Bart, he told me to abort."

Both young men went white by this revelation from Linda. Marc looked at his brother and said, "You obviously refused, or Bart wouldn't be sitting next to me."

"Yes, and he couldn't force me because I already told your grandparents, your father's parents that is. By then I already suspected that something wasn't right that's why I told Opa and Oma first. A month later he told me that he was going to divorce me.

"The divorce was quick, but dirty. Your uncle Stephan, who was Marc's accountant, revealed that he had stashed a great deal of money away on different bank accounts and reasoned that Marc always planned to disappear somehow. In the end I got off to a good start, financially. Mentally I was in the docks."

Marc growled, "And the asshole was never there for us. Bart was more of a father to me the last two years than... Is that why Bart..."

Linda nodded and said, "By then I was very aware of what I threw away. Your father wasn't present when you were born Bart. Too busy partying I presume. So, I named you after the lost love of my life."

All three had tears in their eyes. Suddenly Marc sat up straight, "So he wanted to continue his lineage as in his name. I have some ideas about that.

"Oh yes and what about the house?"

"What do you mean with the house? The house goes back to my employer. It's part of my contract. They provided us with a house and the rent was deducted from my salary. What ideas?"

Marc and Bart laughed out loud. Bart hiccupped, "Our sperm-donor thinks that the house is your property and still wants it because he had to pay for our tuition. That will be a very cold shower for him."

Linda thought out loud, "What is the man thinking, he isn't entitled to anything."

Marc answered her thoughts, "No, indeed. He isn't and I'm going to ask permission to change my name in Albers, if you allow it. My children will have your surname.

"Bart has been more of a father to me the last two years than bio-bad, uhm father in my entire life and since you two are going to cohabit I think it's a good idea to promote him to Dad. Bart deserves some of the bragging rights, next to you. You are and always have been a wonderful mother. So, we go for Albers as our surname, if you agree to that."

Gently Marc closed Linda's mouth. Her jaw literally dropped when Marc finished. She was absolutely broadsided by her son's opinions and adverse feelings for their father.

She was aware that both her sons liked her lover very much, but never thought that their feelings ran so deep.

She stammered after a few minutes, "I'll ask you the same question you asked me: isn't that awfully quick?"

Young Bart smiled and gently replied, "No mother. You forget that Marc has known Bart since he became apprenticed at H.A.T. and I often went with him to excursions Bart organized. We both learned that he is an integer man who will always give you an honest answer, or advice. He always has your back and never backs out of promises. You remembered that Marc took you to his house for the first time?"

"Yes, it was very awkward."

Marc gently said, "I noticed. Bart had invited you without knowing who you were. He looked as surprised as you were but accepted the situation and invited you in because he promised me. That's something bio-bad would never be able to do."

Linda thought of it for a moment and could only agree with her son. She took her phone out and called her man.

"Bart, could you come over? The boys want to have a serious conversation with you."

The two young men looked at their mother who grinned, "Now someone is very anxious and will be here very soon. I can safely assume that you agree with me living with Bart even though you didn't give your expressly, outspoken consent.

"And really, I want out of this house as soon as possible."

"Mum," Bart replied, "We're not blind. We've seen you looking at Bart and even though he was warm and friendly toward you he didn't reciprocate immediately, but he was looking at you the same way.

"We both know how much Bart keeps to himself, especially with women around, but he took you back to the Netherlands, even though you are a woman and his ex-wife. That was a clear signal to us. No, we are very happy that you found each other. Bart already meant a lot to us and now he becomes family. We couldn't wish for better."

Linda took a deep breath before she answered, "You just made me a very happy woman. I never expected to find love like this again and it just fell into my lap. Now I'm never going to let him go again."

The doorbell announced the arrival of Bart. Linda answered the door and seconds later the two young men were hugging Bart and pushed him in the arms of Linda, saying, "Kiss her in our presence and you suddenly have two sons."

Bart kissed Linda, opened his arms to invite the two in a group hug.

That evening, nobody went to bed early. Marc and Bart both talked with Bart about their intention to change their surnames and Bart gladly gave permission to be called Dad and he joked that Albers was shorter and easier to spell than Scheerlin.

=====

Three years later.

Marc Scheerlin Sr. was beside himself from anger and frustration. He always wanted to be able to brag that despite his sexual preference for men he had been able to continue his family line by marrying a woman and making her carry his son. And that son of course, would have a grandson...

He had a preference for young men. Linda at that time had a boyish figure with small b-cups and that was the reason why he pursued her instead of other women. He found her not too revolting.

Then she had the audacity to become pregnant for the second time! Against his express wishes and she refused to break the pregnancy off!

Well, he never had the intention of playing the daddy anyway and this was a good reason to return to the old ways from his single life.

In the divorce he learned to his utter astonishment that he had to pay maintenance for the boys and couldn't get around it because his parents were riding him on doing the proper thing or else and they had him by their inheritance. They threatened to spend his entire part of their fortune, so he would get nothing. (In the Netherlands, by law, one cannot disinherit one's children.)

To make things worse, his twin brother ratted him out about his 'fuck-you' money that he had squirreled away in an offshore account, so she got half of that that as well.

A week ago, he received a birth card from his eldest son and his wife of two years. In the envelope, together with the card were also two copies of the national population register regarding a name change from both his sons.

He felt as if he was slapped in his face.

He had a grandson, but the boy's surname wasn't his. It was that of that slut and she lived together in the house of that idiot who got him kicked out of his house.

He fumed at the worm's name. That wasn't Marc Scheerlin III as it ought to be, but Pedro Bartholomeo Albers.

Who, for fuck's sake is Pedro and what the fuck. Albers? he screamed inside failing to register the mother's name; Laetitia Albers-Moreno. The last name being Pedro's other grandfather.

Marc Sr. needed to think and to think well he needed to fortify himself.

He walked to his cupboard and took out his nose-candy and his paraphernalia. On the surface of his little mirror, he made two lines and with a stainless-steel straw he inhaled it into his nose.

Later he booked himself a flight to Zaragoza, hell bent on ruining the whelps baptizing the worst way. I'll teach them. The ungrateful assholes. he thought.

As soon as Marc's bio-bad arrived at ZAZ his already bad mood dropped below zero.

He had to wait for the bus, and he was standing, in the afternoon, on the blistering tarmac under a glaring sun.

The whole flight he had been rude to the staff because he was impatient, and his rush had worn off.

As soon as the door opened to let the airline officer in, he ran outside, pushing the flight attendant rudely aside.

Behind him, that same woman pulled the door shut with a wink to the security officers and a middle finger to the back of her rude passenger.

=====

The church was filled to capacity for the mass and the baptizing of little Pedro.

Just before the doors were being closed Marc Scheerlin walked purposefully over the square.

He hadn't been able to score some snow and he felt the withdrawal symptoms since his last snort had been at home, a few days ago now. Now he was on edge, not feeling very well, his muscles ached, and it was very hot.

Through one of his dodgy friends, he got an address in one of the lesser neighborhoods from Zaragoza. There he bought himself a gun. An old Astra 600, made in Spain, and went back to his hotel, waiting until it was time to pay them a surprise visit in the church.

He went through the doors and walked inside the church. The doors were closed behind him and he found a spot at the back of a side aisle. Nobody noticed him there.

At the end of the service was the baptizing of Pedro and Marc Sr. carefully pushed himself forward through the gathered attendees to the baptistry.

He was just in time to see a young man take over that dreaded crotch goblin from the pastor and took it to be his traitorous son.

He pulled out the gun, gave a shout and fired.

The first bullet lodged itself into an age-old wooden statue of the Madonna.

That gave Bart time to look up from his godson, seeing his father holding a gun pointed at little Pedro and turning himself around to shield the newborn.

Marc fired again and this time the bullet hit Bart's shoulder who gasped in shock.

Three times lucky. Marc feverishly thought and pulled the trigger again.

The gun jammed and at the same moment the older Bart was upon him and rammed his arm down.

Marc tried to wrestle his arm up but was no match for the very fit husband of his ex-wife.

He saw his other son and by God he didn't know which one, coming to help with a fury in his face that was indescribable. In fear he balled his fists and somehow, now the gun did go off.

He felt as if his foot was stamped on. Suddenly he was desperate and only wanted to get away.

He had no chance. Bart was hanging on his arm as if his life depended on it and when his oldest son was in reach he rammed, as hard as he could, his fist in Marc's face.

Marc staggered but kept on trying until his son's fist connected with his jaw. The blow propagated, after breaking the jaw, into his brain. His consciousness thought it enough and withdrew sulking.

He slumped to the ground.

=====

After the initial panic in the church, Pedro and his older brother took charge. Police and ambulances were called and since several guests were filming the event there was enough evidence to show that Marc Scheerlin started shooting at Bart and the baby.

That evening Bart and Linda got a phone call from the hospital that Bart Jr. had been operated on and was coming around. They were just having a bite to eat and Linda was beside herself with worry.

When they arrived at the hospital, they found that someone was already there.

"Anamaria, how did you get here so quickly?" Bart asked, surprised.

The lookalike and younger cousin of Laetitia blushed deeply when she replied, "I stayed behind. Please don't tell my father or uncle Pedro, they don't know about us. Yet."

All the while she was softly stroking Bart's fingers.

Bart was awake but not really with it. Even when his big brother arrived with Laetitia and little Pedro arrived, he hardly reacted.

Titia smiled at her cousin and whispered, "It's your chance. Don't let him get away. I'll back you even if I have to tie him to the fence.

The doctor arrived and told the ones present that the bullet had lodged itself in the shoulder blade without doing much harm. The 9mm bullets were old and badly stored. They banged loudly but the power was bad, so the kinetic energy wasn't enough to do serious damage, the doctor told them, citing a police officer on the condition of the bullets and the gun.

The doctor also told him that he would keep Bart a few days under observation and if there were no complications he could go home.

The morning, two days later.

Bart and Linda, together with Pedro, Maria, Martin and Carlos were having breakfast on the patio of Pedro and Maria's house when a car arrived.

Yesterday, Martin, now the right-hand man of the CEO of H.A.T, had contacted the old man to tell what had occurred and that the two Barts needed some extra furlough.

This morning, to his astonishment Bart saw that same 'old man' unfold himself from the small Seat.

What is he doing here? A shocked Bart wondered.

After introductions the CEO asked about the well-being of Bart and was happy to hear that he would be released at the end of the week.

He looked around and observed, "So this is where you hide when on holiday Mr. Verbeke. I must say that I can understand that. So close to Zaragoza and in such beautiful surroundings."

"We couldn't agree more, Sir. Linda and I plan to find a place to live here in the future."

Maria and Pedro perked up and looked happily at each other.

"Mmm, okay. That's very convenient. I'd like to talk business for a moment with you Bart. Can we speak in private? Oh, I think that your wife would like to hear it as well."

Bewildered, Bart led the CEO to the guest house.

When seated immediately started his pitch. "H.A.T. needs a presence in Zaragoza again. The company has signed a new contract, a long-term contract with the fashion brand for distribution of their wares."

It was silent for a while and finally Bart replied, "I might have an idea as to what you are implying, I must decline. My personal situation is very different from my, ahh 'cowboy' years. I'm married and I intend to stay that way this time. Working sixteen hours a day doesn't help that, even when my wife loves me very much. There is also my age to consider. I'm almost fifty now."

The CEO laughed heartily. I wasn't going to ask that of you. Please let me tell you what H.A.T is planning."

He took a sip of his coffee and munched on a torrijas to increase the expectation.

H.A.T. wants ZAZ as a second hub. Therefore, we need someone who speaks Spanish to negotiate with the authorities, knows the handling at ZAZ Airport and is licensed for handling aircraft and above all is licensed to arrange landing rights worldwide.

"That man is you. I want you to become the station manager for H.A.T for Spain and take up residence here."

Stunned Bart sat back in his chair. All kinds of thoughts whirling in his mind. He looked at Linda with question marks in his eyes.

"I'm okay with it." She said smiling. "I can work from everywhere, nowadays."

"I have your new contract with me. Would you care to read it?"

Bart went through the contract. It was fairly standard until his eye fell on one line. He looked at the CEO and said, "I must be mad to sign this."

Shocked, the CEO looked back at him. "What's wrong with it?"

"It says here that I'm to be paid the equivalent of the Spanish entry level for managers. If so, I'm shouldering here a lot more responsibilities and get paid less than I earn now.

The CEO went red. "Let me see." He growled.

"By the way, it's signed by the same woman that refused me to pay my overtime that time I was on detachment here. Is she in HR now?" Bart asked while he handed the contract back to the man.

Linda, who was reading the contract over Bart's shoulders, took in a sharp breath. "I know that name. That was one of the five I went out with when we were married before. She, after we were divorced, once confided during a drunk truth-or-dare that she would like to find you between her sheets one day. I remember that so well because of the scene I made. That confession made the scales fall from my eyes. She also confessed that she already made a pass at you when we were still married at the time and you didn't even notice. She felt insulted."

"I can't remember." Bart replied.

1...345678