Damien’s Incantation - Ep. 01

Story Info
A recently divorced woman summons the perfect man for sex.
1.8k words
4.09
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien's Incantation

Legends whisper of an irresistible beast who solely exists to pleasure women. Although he takes the form of a devastatingly handsome man, Damien is not human. Forged from passion in another world, he eternally hungers for women. He loves their scent, their taste, their voice, and especially how they lose themselves in his arms. Nothing invigorates Damien more than driving a woman wild with unimaginable pleasure. To experience him you must first summon him with an invitation. But beware, he can be as unpredictable as he is insatiable. Say these words while staring into a flame: Damien, I summon you for my pleasure. I summon you to fulfill your promise. I summon you to be mine. How will Damien answer? Only time will tell.

Episode 1: Lisa

"Now let's do one with you looking over your shoulder. Show me sexy Lisa," suggested Mary giggling. She was taking pictures of me in our hotel room for my new dating profile. It had been weeks since my divorce was finalized. Luckily there were no kids, and a potentially tense custody battle was avoided.

"How about this?" I asked tossing my hair and looking back at her through my eyelashes. A few glasses of sweet red wine were to blame for my sensual poses, and my giggles. During the divorce proceedings I had promised myself to embrace single life as soon as possible and have some fun. And in that spirit, I had invited my best friend Mary on a relaxing weekend getaway. But the pictures were her idea.

We spent a few hours watching romantic movies and drinking more wine once the amateur photoshoot concluded. By the time room service arrived we were both quite drunk. Dinner was delicious, and I lost all willpower when it came to the chocolate cake dessert. Soon after I was in the most comfortable hotel robe getting ready for bed.

"Lisa," I heard Mary call sounding half-asleep. "You look amazing in the pics." She looked adorable wrapped up in her plush robe under the covers.

"Thanks," I said amused by her slurred speech.

"But..." she continued fully opening her eyes. "Dating apps will not bring you... Damien."

I was confused. "Who's Damien? What are you talking about?"

"Damien," she repeated with a tone implying I should know. "You've never heard about him?"

"No," I chuckled.

She shook her head with exaggerated disappointment making me laugh. "Lisa, Damien is exactly what you need right now."

I rolled my eyes while pulling the covers off my bed. "Give him my number when you get a chance tomorrow."

"He's not a real person, he's... a beast, a legend. But so handsome." Mary's eyes were closed again, and her voice drifted. "You have to summon him, and maybe... he will come."

Something in her voice sparked my curiosity. "Why would I want to summon him?"

She bit her lip and smiled deviously. "Because he's the perfect man. And he exists to pleasure women."

We both giggled. "Okay, tell me how to summon him."

Mary took a deep breath and rolled over on her side. "Look into a flame and say Damien, I summon you for my pleasure. I summon you to fulfill your promise. I summon you to be mine."

"If only it was that easy to find the perfect man," I mumbled before shutting off the light and getting under the covers. "How did you even hear about this story?"

There was no response from her. She was already fast asleep leaving me alone with my thoughts. Damien, a beast, a legend, the perfect man focused solely on giving pleasure. Who wouldn't want to spend a night with him? I hadn't felt the touch of a man in a long time. My ex-husband and I grew apart long before the divorce. Making love devolved into a chore, a performance, robbed of all passion and intimacy. Mary was right. Damien was what I needed. He was the cure to my sickness. In that moment I craved a man who was desperate for my body and knew exactly what to do. In his arms there would be no thinking, wondering, anxiety, stress; only surrendering control and losing myself in complete bliss. I just wanted to feel, not think.

Even though I had shut off the light, our room was not completely dark. The room service food tray had been delivered with a small decorative candle. It was still flickering and casting shadows on the walls. In a heartbeat I found myself out of bed and holding the candle with both hands. A quick glance at Mary's bed reassured me she was still asleep. What had taken over me? Was it lust? Wishful thinking? Simple curiosity? Did it matter? When I looked into the dancing flame, I couldn't help but say the words. "Damien, I summon you for my pleasure. I summon you to fulfill your promise. I summon you to be mine." It made me feel silly to hear the genuine longing in my own voice. After a few moments, I smiled at my own absurd behavior and put the candle down. The wine is to blame, I reassured myself, I'm just drunk and thankfully I'll have no memory of this tomorrow.

Mary and I spent the next morning working through our hangovers to pack and get ready to leave the hotel by noon. A night of drinking had left us both with little appetite. And as I struggled to eat something from the continental breakfast buffet, last night's fuzzy memories intruded into my mind. "You think the pictures will attract a lot of attention to my profile?" I asked Mary. The question sounded innocent enough, but my real intention was to see how much of last night she remembered.

"Yeah of course," she replied absent mindedly playing with her food.

If she doesn't respond to my second probing attempt, I thought, then she doesn't remember what she told me. "I think we drank too much wine before bed."

"We did," Mary smirked without looking away from her phone. "Fun weekend though." Digging further wouldn't yield any results it seemed. Best to just drop the subject and head home, I decided.

During the next few days, I completely failed to avoid thinking about Damien's legend and the genuine longing in my voice as I spoke into the flame. Wishful thinking had taken its grip on me, filling my mind with endless imaginary meeting scenarios. But if Damien was real, he was nowhere to be found. He didn't come to me at home, at work, at the grocery store, at the gym, or anywhere else. Days and weeks passed. And all the while Damien remained elusive.

On a cloudy afternoon I decided to take a walk on a nearby beach. The weather wasn't very cold, and I hardly needed a jacket except to keep dry from the slight drizzle. My shoes sank in the wet sand with every step as I traced the edge of the water. Most people will not flock to the beach in such weather, and I only came across a handful of others on my way.

The wind had picked up since the beginning of my walk, I realized, and waves were crashing against the massive boulders on the beach. As I scanned the horizon, a tall figure with exquisite pecan-colored skin emerged from the water walking towards me. My body seemed to mutiny against my orders as soon as I locked eyes with him. My limbs refused to move, and I all but froze in place without a sound. In the blink of an eye, he stood before me, water dripping from his flawlessly sculpted muscles. It was almost impossible to look away from his beautiful piercing hazel eyes. He was Damien, it had to be him. No other man had ever frozen my body in place leaving me stunned and unable to breathe.

"Lisa," he began gently while his eyes smoldered, "I'm here for you." His deep resonating voice electrified every cell in my body. It filled my ears overpowering all other noise as if the world was suddenly void of everything except the two of us. "Come with me," he beckoned. And before I knew it, my fingers had slipped into his warm hands. My body had obeyed him. Damien's voice was powerful, seductive, and utterly irresistible. He had complete control over my body, and I had never been more aroused.

In an instant we were standing on top of a huge boulder surrounded by crashing waves. I had no idea how it happened. But it didn't matter because Damien's lips were on mine shocking my heart into beating frantically. His breath was intoxicating. Moans escaped my mouth as he stroked the back of my neck and crushed my body against his.

My clothes came off and I shuddered when he laid me back on the cold wet stone. "You make my mouth water," Damien whispered in my ears as he furiously grabbed my breasts. My moans became louder when I felt his mouth on my nipples. His lips burned me as he explored every inch of my skin with kisses. I screamed when his tongue found my clitoris. The pleasure was overwhelming. Damien's hands were all over me while his mouth and tongue drove me crazy with lust. "Cum for me," he commanded, and I had the strongest orgasm of my life.

Goosebumps covered my skin as I laid shaking on the cold wet stone. Waves continued to crash against the boulder around us. When I finally opened my eyes, Damien was playing with himself while his eyes hungrily scanned my body. He rubbed the tip of his penis on my labia teasing me into a frenzy. I was gushing wet, and my body was begging for him. He entered with a hard thrust making me gasp for breath as my arms and legs locked around him pulling him close. His skin warmed me up. It carried the same intoxicating scent as his breath. And when I scratched and clawed his back, the scent became more potent. I licked and bit every delicious part of him I could. Nothing existed in my world anymore except Damien. With every thrust I became a demented creature screaming, shaking, and orgasming uncontrollably over and over again. His grunts and moans aroused me beyond sanity, and I couldn't get enough of his hands grabbing and squeezing me everywhere.

With a deafening roar, Damien came. My whole body shuddered as I felt his muscles twitch and throb filling me with steaming cum. For a few moments, the world swirled around in my head. I was senseless and gasping for breath. "Thank you," was all I could whisper as he pulled me into his arms. We kissed softly as he stroked my cheeks with his fingers. The intoxicating scent and warmth of his skin was heavenly, and I fell into a deep sleep.

The End.