All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 07'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ouch!

Truth Hurts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

damn that was kind of oh hell im not gonna sugar coat it he was an asshole. Amazing chapter though.

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!

Wow, I've been in one of those situations, not the preggers part but the make someone feel like how you feel type of thing, and in the moment you want to get it all out so you can be like "see this is what you did to me and made me feel" shit hurts lol Ohhhh this is going to be one hell of a hang over!!! Its going to be one of those run down to the clinic last minute dont do it things!!!! This story keeps EVERY one on the edge of thier seat!!!!!! Girl you keep doing your thing!!! I swear this needs to become a book already, EVERYONE should read this story, it has it all in it!!!!! Pleas do not keep us all waiting for chapter 8!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
happy and sad

Happy her dad and BT made up. Sad about how hurt he is, he just wants a family to call his own. She should have told him as soon as he got back from the mission. I do not believe she would have gone through with it. His words were pretty harsh. Absolutely loved it. Waiting patiently for the next chapters.

WCD

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
I had to write again lol :)

It is so messed up though, Finally she gets her father and brandon to make up, all that stress and hard work and boom it all goes straigh to hell! I totally understand how you would want to wait until the right time to tell someone about maybe having a child, so I guess all of that surprise would just hurt, and hurt bad. I hope that the next two chapters or however many is nothing but happy times for them because damnit they deserve it. NOOOOO COUPLE should go though this much stress. Even though I've had moments like this, damn near close, like i wasnt pregnant, but people kept telling me i was, and just blew the situation wayyyy out of hand it was just stress i didnt need. Hopefully we can ALL pray that it turns out for the best, because like i said NOOOO couple should go though all this and still have a bad ending!! :) Ps: If i knew you soular on a personal level i swear i would hug you :) this story is the best one on here!! :) Keep doing your thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!!

I love this story. Please hurry up with the next post!!!!!

XxSarahxXXxSarahxXover 15 years ago
Incredible...

... how you manage to capture the personalities of your characters in their actions. How you can light up how they look at a situation and how you put all of their heart in the story... Really wonderful writing. Congratulations! And thank you for sharing this with us!

May the muse never leave you =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

That was an amazing chapter. I was feeling every word at the end. I was sitting here cringing and cowering as I read. I could feel how awful it would get. I really felt for Brandon and Sienna. So hurry up and write more!!! (just kidding about the hurry up part) But definitely write more. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DAAMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! That was so emotion> I felt it too my bones. Brandon understand the girl was scare. Hell if she was going to get abortion she would have done it before you came home. AHH please don't break them up. They love each other girl go to your daddy house and wait for your man.

Soular you have skills and talent to go far in writing business. Go and get yourself publish b/c when you do you are going to be suprise how many fans you have in this world. I for one is your biggest fan. YOU ROCK GIRL! Handle your business!!!!!!!!!

Cinquetta

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
superb!!!!

ur story is amazing!!!!!!!!!actually 10 chapter sounds very good instead of 9 *wink* as homage to their babiessss???

thank u for sharing this beatiful amazing love story with us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Freakin' Amazing!!!

Woooooooow! That was sooo good. Well worth the wait! I'm so addicted! Like everyone said-- it was so emotionally intense. I felt Sienna's position, but even though Brandon was a royal ASS, he was so expressively eloquent (in his own rough way), I felt his position too. How can you be pissed off at someone, yet your heart breaks for them @ the same time? When u r dealing with an author as fabulous as Soular. Great work, Lady Soul!!!

On a side note, special thanks for having such a huge heart & love for your readers!

-- bemrblu

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love it but...

I need a chapter 8 please! Immediately followed by 9 if you're going to make one. Where you decide to end your chapters just makes me crazy for the next one!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Great chapter but

so depressing. Sienna fucked up, plain and simple. Not telling Brandon at all would be unfair and a little cruel. But Brandon also has to understand that she only told Lori. Damn Chris... and Lori. Bad choices all around. I hope the next chapter comes soon, I'm looking for the beginning of a happy ending. 9 chapters (or 10, or 11) sounds good to me!

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
WOW!

This is such an amazing story. You've captured the emotions of the characters so well. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK Folks join me here

OK. Chris' ass had been there a hot minute and he's all in folks business!!! Lori no better because she was suppose to be Sienna girl and got too conversational with Chris just to get herself an end but anyway........ I would have just about rang the life out of him.

I can see the hurt from Brandon and that why you don't try to talk to drunks!!! Sienna had lied before and thinking about an abortion should have become a lie of ommision if she know what was good for her.

Love it. Hope to see the update(finally) soon and glad the Commander and Brandon are on the path to forgiveness.

Lakergirl

mstyicsnake79mstyicsnake79over 15 years ago
Better than some current TV,lol

I was hanging on every word towards the end. I can't wait for the next chapter. You have a gift of making people feel all the emotions in your story. Keep up the good work

secrecy456secrecy456over 15 years ago
YOU'RE SO GOOODDD!!!!!!

You are one of the elite writers on this site. I swear if they had a thing called the Literotica Awards you would win half of the damn awards. I love the way you made us feel the emotions of the characters. It wasn't one-sided. I felt Brandons' emotions and I felt Siennas' helplessness. OMG girl don't stop writing please. I don't know what I would do if you stopped writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

I feel sorry for her but she fucked up big time! I mean after everything he's told her about his past and his lack of family, she does this! Though being only a year older than her, I'd say that the idea of pregnancy would be daunting at the least! Brandon's hurt but I hope they work it out soon. Dying for the next one!

RockChick07RockChick07over 15 years ago
MORE!

Im seriously like in LOVE with this story! You have to be one of the best author in Lit. Please dont take to long on the next chapter!! I cant handle the torture!!! lol. Cant wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
All bow down to the current queen of IR love

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Damn Soular you can write your fucking ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear by everything that I know, you can do no wrong in my eyes right now!!! My heart is aching so for BT (and for Sienna). First off, he was taken by complete surprise that she is pregnant but what kicks him in the balls is that she didn't even tell him! That is what hurts him more than anything. Yeah, sure that she would think to have an abortion is one thing, but that she was thinking of having an abortion and NOT TELLING HIM is what is ripping his heart out of his chest! I mean his one word "Wow" explained the depth of how he had absolutely nothing to say in retort...he was dumbfounded!! He loves her dirty, stinky thongs and up until that point she could do NO WRONG! But now, he is baffled that the one and only woman he has ever loved & pledged his heart to (not even his mother) has pretty much betrayed him! How does he get over that? Well, hopefully Chapter 8 and 9 will help answer that question...

Bravo to you Soular!! Simply outstanding!!! Whenever you turn this into an ebook I will be one of the first to buy so make sure you let me know as soon as that is the case!!!

Sholunda

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I fucking love you!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the shit at writing stories.. I would;d definitely buy your book...don't keep us wiaitng for the next chapter...O hail the queen of IR storires!!!!

GloriaRGloriaRover 15 years ago
Great

I loved it. I know that a lot of people are saying that Brandon was an asshole but he has never lied and she knew his history. Why does she keep things from him when she knows it is going to drive him crazy!!! Not the way to handle an ALPHA male.

She originally went after him. A 18 year old knows about pregnancy. They are both responsible for this matter but she told a friend and he is again blindsided by someone else giving him information when they live together. It is not like she is confused about how he feels. She continues to say that she knows all about him. Why did she think this would not go down like this.

I wish them luck. This is a great story and I love your writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you are my current crack of choice!

i simply cannot get enough of sienna and brandon. you have created such an incredibly story that i know as much as im dying to read the final chapter(s), i'm also going to really be sad thats its over. and i know people are saying sienna messed up, but i can see why. brandon is a a nut job - an absolutely loveable and hot nut job - but one none the less. i just plead that the ending is a happy one. these two deserve a happy ending - no?

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE

THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING GOOD. I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MY SELF FOR THE UPDATE.

SOULAR, I LOOK FOWARD TO READING YOUR OTHER WORKS. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING YOUR WORK PUBLISH?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!....and WOW!!!!

I am so blown away by this story and particularly this chapter. I was near tears with the abrupt change in direction for our beloved duo. As a reader, I am so engrossed in the emotional roller coaster that Brandon and

Sienna are experiencing. I felt so bad for both of them.

I hope in the coming chapter(s), that Sienna and Brandon can learn to realy talk and Listen to each other. I think they would find they are pretty much in sync eith each other. I so want this story to have a happy ending. I hope that Sienna can learn to be open with Brandon and Brandon can control his temper. My wish is to see her going to school, even if it's local and not Spelman,Brandon getting that family I think he wishes for and both of them to grow and mature as people, as a couple....and as a family! I love Brandon and Sienna, you have portrayed them as real people, with all the good and bad included.

Soular-you have so many of us here caught up and addicted to your story. You are an outstanding writer! I also would nominate and vote for you as writer of the year. You have my full attention as a reader. KEEP UP THE MAGNIFICENT WRITING-YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

SanT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome!

Awesome chapter! Heartwrenching, with how it ended, but awesome.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!

I was hooked the moment I read the first chapter of this story... each subsequent chapter just keeps me wanting more!! I love, love, LOVE the characters, and you excel at expressing all of their emotions through a few words. You're an excellent author, and I look forward to reading more of your work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great! But One Favor?

You are such a terrific writer and I love, love, LOVE this story, but please don't let Brandon get off easy for what he did/said. I mean yeah what Sienna did was wrong, but to do that to her, no excuse. Just let him have it, just a little please?:)Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I like this story

but Brandon has the signs of an abuser/controller. Alpha male is just a nice way of saying it. No man who loves a woman should EVER refer to her as a bit*h. And then doing a survey of the people at the table and talking aboutvher using "all kinds of sex" to get what she wants? That's crazy! and there were a few reactions that Brandon had in previous chapters that were suspect. Sienna was an 18 y.o. virgin, Brandon is a 27 y.o. man with far more experience. The level of disrespect and lack of control is beyond what any woman should stand for and I feel that these readers should up their stds if these are the type of men they're dealing with. I do want to see a good end to this story - Sienna needs to go to Spelman and make whatever decision she needs to re: the baby - hopefully she and brandon can make up. But I think there needs to be a loooong period to teach brandon RESPECT b/4 they can move forward and he needs to seriously apologize and make amends for his behavior. I hope her father kicks his tail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bloody hell!

Soular, you need to get this story published. This is flipping fantastic!!!

BT is too much of a control freak and he's clearly forgotten Sienna is only 18, so he can't really expect her to behave in a more mature way surely?

I want a happy ending with them having twins and Sienna still getting an education :-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely amazing chapter

I feel bad for both of them. I really don't think she would have gotten the abortion or she would have done it already. She is already imaging what their child would look like. She is young, sure, but that should not be an excuse for her not telling him. She pursued him until she got him, they have unprotected sex all the time, she is old enough to expect this and take the responsibly that comes with it. He wants a family so bad and he wants it with her so now she lied to him again how can he get pass this. He said some nasty things to her, they are both hurt. Give them their happy ending, let them talk their situation thru, she can still go to school after having her child, she will have a happy daddy in Brandon being a house mom while she gets her education. HAPPY ENDING PLEASE, THEY BOTH DESERVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really liked it but...

some things are starting to skeeve me out a little. Like how come Sienna didn't talk to her dad? Him and Brandon make up so easily, he tells her he loves his daughter and then he just drags her out of the party without her even talking to her dad? Everyone is talking about them because they are just all over the place. It's more than just that she's so young or whatever. They don't trust each other and that's why he said the awful things he said and she was thinking about killing their baby without even telling him! It's making it so that their happy ending will be such a stretch becasue they keep hurting each other and digging holes that they can't get out of. And I'm sorry but as old as Brandon is, his dumbass should've known better than to be fucking a girl without protection. It makes it seem like he didn't care at all about her future. Ugh! That said I think you did a good job of making me feel the characters emotions. Maybe that's why I'm so pissed at the way things are going. They should be stronger and smarter than this, but I still can't wait for the next one. I just hope she starts acting like a woman instead of little girl that got what she wanted to her own detriment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please, please, please!

You cannot seriously be thinking of ending this story with just 8 chapters!!! No way...You have to give us at least 10, woman! But if you must,*sigh* then I guess I will have to accept the fact and move on to the next story you will begin (Hint, hint*) Please, I really am in love with this story...Honestly, it's like my dream fairy tale, you have no idea! BTW, please don't let others' comments persuade you...keep things just the way they are and give us exactly what you have in mind...regardless of how unconventional or ugly things may get. Thanks for an amazing read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

I NEVER MAKE COMMENTS, BUT I HAD TO ON THIS ONE. I LOVE THIS STORY. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I SEE HOW SHE IS GOING TO HANDLE THIS. SHE IS ONLY 18 AND GOING TO COLLEGE!!! PLEASE IF THEY BREAK UP PLEASE PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER ASAP. IN CH. 8 OR, AND 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great read but....

I must say how much I am enjoying reading this story and am a big fan of this work, but on a serious note, Brandon's treatment of Sierra is outrageous. She really needs to learn to stand up to him, because he is clearly unstable and selfish; he was only thinking about himself and his needs without even remotely understanding what Sierra was going through. Although, he is 27/28 yrs old, Brandon is the childish and immature one... how honestly does he expect to be a good father when he flies off the handle like that? I understand that he is angry, but to go out with another woman and berate Sierra like that he is out of line.

please, let Sierra stand up to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!!!!

This is amazing!! Absolutely the best story I have ever read on this site. But I am surprised at some of the comments.

First of all, people are totally ignoring the beginning of this chapter. Brandon and Sienna were so cute, funny and romantic in the beginning. I almost died at the restaurant scene when he made the comment about her having his last name. That was great!! And when he spit the water on her!! Too funny!

Second, she should have told him. No other way around that. Both of them were wrong with their behavior, but BT was just so hurt. He probably never meant to call her a bitch or say what he said, but she cut him deeply when she said she wasn't going to tell him about the baby.

Also, to the poster below, Brandon was sitting in the bar with 2 or 3 other friends and those 2 girls--it never said he was dating that woman and he damn sure didn't leave with her because he was talking to Darren and Sienna when he left. So not sure where you got that from.

Soular, you have done an amazing job with character development and I will continue to be a loyal fan and follow this series. Sometimes the characters do things that drive me crazy, but that only proves to me that you are an AMAZING author who can evoke these emotions out of her characters and fans. Please, please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another finely written chapter!!!

Soular, all I can say is "Wow"! I could've kicked Sienna for not telling Brandon of her pregnancy sooner. I understand that Sienna needed time to sort out her feelings, but to be approximately 2 months pregnant and still not tell the father...what was she thinking! This is the second time she has kept something important from the Brandon. As for Brandon, I understand that he feels betrayed or whatever but he needs to understand Sienna's point of view. First, Sienna is 18 and therefore is still immature. Second, Sienna had her life mapped out before Sienna ever started messing with him. Lastly, as another poster already stated, to refer to the woman that you supposedly love and the possible mother of your child as a "bitch" is extremely disrespectful. As for Lori, she needs to man up and confess to Sienna about blabbing to Chris, who should've minded his business because this is not about him. All that said, I hope Brandon and Sienna can work through their issues. Hopefully a happy ending will result even if it takes place 2-4 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible chapter 7

Soular, you really should have this published. I would definitely buy it even though I've read it here. I truly understand Brandon's anger about not being told she's pregnant and I truly understand why Sienna wanted time to decide whether to tell him. She is only 18 with the mind of an 18 year old. Can't wait for chapter 8....9.....10..hint, hint.

ColorofLoveColorofLoveover 15 years ago
Poor Couple, but the chapter rocked the house

Brandon should have been told, and girlfriend sitting on the truth for 2 months,(bad girl) and yep the whole I'm not telling him if I do get an abortion...well Sienna is eighteen, and off to college, in love and unexpectantly pregnant.

I agree BT should of protected her because he knew and she knew the consequences of unprotected sex, both are so responsible. And both should be in the decision making process.

Sienna going to find Brandon bad move, if she had been in a relationship before or had experience she would of let him cool off...she didn't and BT totally lost it.

What I like is BT character is consistent as is Sienna, and the chapter did start of full of passion and laughter and ended on such a sad note...though I want BT to have the love he was so long denied, Sienna needs to make the best choice for her. My vote goes for having the baby and going to school, and accepting BT's proposal down the road.... love it.

ETA: I'd purchase it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
that was TERRIBLE!

terrible in an extremely amazing way ....ouch my heart hurts from reading that....i cant wait until the next chapter they have to work this out

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow, I Cannot Believe The Realism....

Soular, did you have a similar situation in your life or were you the Lori character to a best friend because you are definitely hitting every nail on the head. Let's just look at the situation - 1. Almost every woman on the planet would NOT, let me repeat NOT, no matter what her age tell her man, lover, etc., she was pregnant until she knew what she was going to do. That is not something that just an 18 year old would do. 2. Brandon keeps forgetting that Sienna is 18 years old - period. 18 years does not give you a whole lot of time to gain life experience and Sienna lead a very sheltered life. 3. Of course Brandon and Sienna don't trust each other - they haven't been together long enough for trust to build and she is 18 years old!!! Brandon needs to realize that and remember that.

I understand Brandon's feelings but I also understand why Sienna hadn't told him. I was in that same situation but I was 21 not 18 - not much difference maturity wise either - I also lead a very sheltered life. I decided to keep the baby but I did tell him because I felt that every man had a right to know that he was going to be a father. If I had not kept the baby, I would have never told him and he would have never been the wiser or even hurt.

I said that to say this - Soular you are writing very true to life. I know a lot of people would love to say what they would have done but unless you are in the situation of being an unwed, single, young mother, you really can't say what you would do.

Keep up the GREAT work and am looking forward to more of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DAMN!!

Where to start? Oh... Brandon is one of the biggest DUMBASSES ever. For him to "love" her as much as he says he does and then goes and calls her out in front of people who aint got SHIT to do with them, accuse her of wanted to be with Darren, basically call her a ho in front of Darren, and call her a lying bitch just blows my mind!! First off, them people at the bar aint got nothin to do with it so they need to fuck off. And I most DEFINITLY woulda bitch slapped Lisa. LOL. Then to put her out like that in front of Darren? He dont need to know what they do in BTs bedroom. lol. He most definitly dont complain about it when she puttin it on him. LOL THen for him to call her a lying bitch? WOW. She didn't lie, she just withheld information. Kinda like his "Don't ask, don't tell policy. THEN to speed off and leave her there? I feel so sorry for her, but she's a dumbass 2!! She shouldnt have listened to Lori the start with. She shoulda told him atleast, what she decided to do is her business. He aint the one that got to carry it around for 9 months while on the other side of the country. DAMN!!! I love these to but they got some serious shit to work out. Sienna needs to get a backbone. SOULAR, I LOVE U!!!

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Wowie

No half steppin' for you, huh Soular? You reach down in the bottom of the bag and pull out as much drama as possible lol. This is quite a mess they've gotten themselves into. Sigh. There is definitely a lack of maturity here, but I suppose that's to expected from a man that's only had 3 people in his life that cared for him without fail (Darren, Sienna, Commander) and an eighteen year old girl that was a complete innocent before him, and whose main focus was on herself. I don't write off everything Brandon said, because I do think he's being somewhat selfish, but he was blitzed and terribly hurt, and he's never really had to deal with someone that actually loves him letting him down before. Sienna is young, and it's unfortunate that's she had to grow up in several almost brutal ways with Brandon's help, but by the same token she wanted Brandon, she is headstrong and smart, and the trials they are going through are, unfotunately, very real for some. Becoming a grown woman hits us all in different ways, I guess. If they make it, it will just be a testament to how much they can endure and it will prove that hot sex isn't all they have to offer each other. The thing about this story that is so intriguing is it's not black and white. Yes, in a perfect world a man would never call a woman he loves out her name. But, I know for a fact that this isn't always the case in reality, that respect and love are sometimes learned later in life if you have no one there to teach you in the beginning. People do and say hurtful things to the ones they love, especially when they feel slighted or less loved because of their past. It's what they do after the hurtful things, their willingness to change that decides whether they love the other person or themselves more. So it's what Brandon does next that will really decide if he is man enough to start showing Sienna the love he so desperately wants for himself. And a young girl blinded by sex, love, and confusion isn't going to be the authority on how to handle an unexpected pregnancy well. She could have handled it better and she has a problem with being honest, but who expects to deal with so much in the beginning of their first relationship? It's no excuse because she was grown enough to pursue him and make the decision to stay with him, but her reaction is understandable for her character. I guess what I'm trying to say in my long-winded way, is that I may not agree with a lot of the shit these two do (boy they could use some couples counseling, lol), but because you take the time to write them with fearlessness you get such a strong reaction. I do hope they grow up and really start letting their actions match their proclamations of love, but even if they don't, I'll have fun seeing how you tell the rest of the story. Thanks for the great read and please don't wait too long to give us another! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Well I first want to say just how amazing this chapter truly is! But I can't help but be appalled by Sienna! How could she do something so selfish as to not even tell him?! I think Brandon has every right to be pissed off at her. She definitely needed to get knocked down a peg. But other than that. I LOVED IT!!! Update soon, and give more hot scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keeps getting better...

chapter after chapter. Just an amazing job of bringing life to the characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YOUR ROCK!!!!

You need to publish this. I've read it so far but would buy the book...now don't stop writing and charging us because I said that...ha ha!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this is sick

it belongs on springer it is that low class

secrecy456secrecy456over 15 years ago
Sorry

I just want to say now sorry to everyone especially Soular, but I'm fixing to be rude. To the comment below if you don't like it, don't read it. For you to leave a dirty comment like that just shows your ignorance of other people. It's a story, fiction, aka Literotica. And in fact something like this may be going on right now as we speak. So for you to call something sick just to make yourself feel better because you can't write is just idiotic. Do everyone a favor and stop searching around Literotica for FANTASTIC stories like this just so you can degrade the stories because you don't like them. And to Soular please don't let this stop you from writing girl because this story is a powerful piece and can be related to real life. I love the way you write and the way you bring the characters to life. Just think of it this way, you have one hater and a million people who love your story. Keep rocking!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
shitttt! how real is this

im loving your story totally but i carnt let go of the fact that branbdon treats her so badly shez 18 for godness sake, she is allowed to mistakes hell everyone does. as a little girl she had many drean like going to that college and being in a good realiationship with her father which wouldnt work out as she assumped she just needed the time. chris is an idiot full stop how dare he tell brandon. sienna imagined brandon to be prince charming i wounder what she thinks of him know!1 he humilated her too many times and he wasn't even broken up with her yet he was sitting woth girls in a pub who were interested in him, if he was hurt sooo much hell chatting up some girls sure did heal him up. even at the ball he took abother girl and at siennas bday party. wow isnt he a perfect gentleman takin her virginity on the floor, spanking her , hurting her emotionaly?? i can understand he feels left out and hates liars but he needs to control his anger and remember she just 18 and hasnt learnt the lesson of life the hard way like him. whatever happens cannot wait to read more of you work but please whatver you do don't let him so easily this time he deserves his own medicine hes been treating her like shit for too long how could he call the girl he loves a hoe infront of his best who like a brother to sienna. hurry up with the next chapter cannot wait, im lovin it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THIS IS A FANTASTIC STORY!!!

Thank you Soular for creating a compelling and engrossing story! I love the characterization of Brandon and Sienna, they are written so real! Despite their human weaknesses, we have come to love both of them and only want to see them in love and happy with each other. I am looking forward to the upcoming chapter(s). I really hope they can resolve their issues and live together as a family. (Yes, I would like to see her keep the baby AND go to school).

On a side note-I'm a bit pissed at the comment that rated this story a "0"!! What the hell-if you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!! As we can atest by the comments and votes, the vast majority of readers find this a compelling and intriguing story. Soular has a great talent for writing and I for one will continue to encourage her to write what she feels. This story has risen above most of what you find on this site as far as quality. It is a GEM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
update again today

you hav to post more today i cannot wait a week for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!!!

I know that it takes time to write a good story, but you can't keep stringing us on. That's torture! I really hope that it does not take a long time for your next submission.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 15 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!

Great Story!! I am literally sitting on the edge of my seat, just the thought of waiting for the outcome of this story is making me insane. You are doing a great job with these two characters. I hope you turn this into a book it's just that good. Pleas hurry with the next two or more installs of this story. Thank you so much. Syn'

DeeZaster360DeeZaster360over 15 years ago
Torture..

Thats exactly what if feels like. I'm beyond the edge of my seat, waiting for the rest of the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Abuse.

Verbal abuse is still abuse! However "amazing" and "macho" the character BT is, abuse is not tolerable. Blech!

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
I've got to say...

that most of you readers are great, but I simply cannot understand how anyone could rate something worked on with such care a zero, and I just had to say something about it.

Soular, baby, you're a fantastic writer, and this is a fantastic story.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree!!!

For those who don't know what it means...

Don't let the bastards grind you down

Soular is doing an excellent job of weaving a tale that draws readers in. Just like the dreaded villan you love to hate the beauty of story telling is that all characters should speak to you. Love, hate, passion, anger and more! That's why this story has so many fans.

The realism in the story is what keeps me coming back for more.

Keep up the great work and again remember let your characters drive your creation. Your talent speaks for itself.

Indy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brandon treats her like shit

Its starting to piss me off and she just continues to forgive him and his whining is getting on my last nerve other then that good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I cannot believe you stopped there...

Oh my gosh! I applaud Sienna for being honest, but some things are pretty kept to yourself. She knew Brandon had no one and to tell him that she was going to kill the first person who would love him from day one and vice versa. Ouch! How do you forgive something like this?

Soular, I know you'll work this out. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That what happens when you fall for a child!

I really like the story and the characters are great but Brandon is starting to really piss me off. Sienna is still a child...I don't care if she can have sex like a woman she is still a child and when you force a child to make grown up decision then you are going to get child like results. He should be man enough to understand that this would be a stressful situation for a woman over 21 let alone someone barely legal. I hope you make him pay for how he has been treating her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Betrayal

Brandon words are not verbal abuse, but word of PAIN!!!!! Deep down is his soul pain. Soular, I love you writing very much. As a victim of abuse, I learned the hard way the different of verbal abuse and words said in anger/pain.

Your words ring true about his pain. I have also been in Sienna's shoes @ 21. More thing anything, I wanted it to go away. But it took two to make the the baby so I told him. I hope after the anger these two find a way back to each other.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Wow

Great chapter!

I'm sorry, but I say this as a woman--I can't fault BT with being furious with Sienna--not telling him about the pregnancy was wrong. At the very least she could've told him and then they could've talked about what to do next. Now I don't condone his attack, but consider his background--abandoned by his mom, issues with his aunt and uncle--there are several very understandable reasons why he's so messed up and why he would have issues with the love of his life even thinking about aborting his child.

And yeah, Sienna is a only but I've known a lot of teenagers, some younger, who have had to grapple over the same thing and NOT had someone to support them so it's about time she WOMAN'd up and deals with it.

At any rate, I think they need some time apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!

...... and I think some people are having such a hard time because the characters are so real. We can all identify with this couple to some level and yes when we read a work of fiction we tend to expect that everything will be wonderful and a bed of roses and all the characters are perfect and will do the right things at the right times. I've read those perfect stories, a lot of them on this site and haven't been nearly as drawn in to the story as I am with this one. Most characters are left to dwell in their perfect one-dimensional sphere and never given the momentum to hit the third dimension. I'll take this story over that sacharrin sweetness that authors tend to want to spoon down readers throats. As with anything in life, your background will most likely dictate how you see Brandon -- whether abusive, alpha male, etc. For anyone who will try to say that people don't gett called outside there names during fights, disagreements, etc. your full of crap. Is it nice? No -- Does it happen? All the time. Not trying to say it's right, but it is reality. When passion and emotion come in to play, things are said in the heat of the moment that people often regret later. Both of the characters are immature in their own ways and they both have growing to do. Sienna seems to take after her dad with the lack of communication skills, and has no role model as far as a mother goes. Brandon has a lack of both parents and is failing to see Sienna for what she is -- which is a young woman, who knew she wanted him, but beyond that didn't think anything else through. She also has her very influential friend - who tends to be her catalyst in a lot of her behavior.... e.g. going to Brandon's house that night, not telling him about the baby immediately. I mentioned in a previous post on a different chapter that I don't want the story to end yet, because I don't think I'll be satisfied enough to know that they are going to make it. They haven't had one deep conversation regarding their future, their plans....... even what they are going to do tomorrow. He just barely asked her if she was planning to stay in the relationship with him when she went to college and if her major had changed, and that was on their first "real" date. It seems like there is a lot of assumptions going around and no real conversation. I'm so involved with these characters that I want to make sure that they are going to make it when we get to the last chapter. But if it were to end right now, I'd be highly disappointed just because their messed up selfs are so dear to me. I want dialog between them. I think that they tend to avoid it because as shown she already knows so much about him and he knows a lot about her too. But I think this may be just the situation to start the in depth conversations. I just want to see them grow through the reconciliation, the marriage and the birth of the baby. I want to see them have common goals. I was trying to figure out how Sienna was living when Brandon was locked up and when he was on his mission. I was wondering where was getting food, money, etc. especially when her dad had taken all of her personal items away from her. I do KNOW for a fact that Soular is an awesomely talented writer and that she has this all in the bag. I'm probably worrying over nothing, but you know that when you are making people feel this MUCH about a story that you have something.

BTW -- Anyone else disturbed by the fact that Darren kept eating his breakfast as Sienna threw up right in front of him? He just jumped out of the way and kept chewing his toast. Now I work in the medical field, but when I am eating I can't watch that stuff -- at that point my meal is over........ maybe it's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE

YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE SERIOUSLY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As always... great!!

I think we all can somehow identify with the characters... and actually feel with them. BT still needs to pull his head out of his ... and start to control his temper. Most women that have gotten pregnant in a similar situation can relate to at least the thought crossing their mind. Please don't sidetrack the story by throwing a lesbian scene in there. It would be nice if Lori and Darren found each other in a different story... like a spin off. Or maybe Chris gets lucky for once? The possibilities are endless... but please please please keep the focus in our two main characters here. The story is awesome, keep it this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!!!

Your story is the best one I have read so far on this site. I love it!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!! Please hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
For the love of God!!!!!

please hurry up with the next chapter i'm dying to know what happens. I feel like i'm on drugs. You are a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
abusive

What is up with BT??? He continues to abuse this woman whom he supposedly loves. There are lots of unhealthy relationships where shit like this happens. Hopefully your next story has a real man as the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I am completely in love with this entire series..i keep coming on the site to check to see if you have updated. Please don't make us wait too long for the next installment.

I can feel the pain of both characters and can see where both sides are coming from. BT is coming from a point where he grew up in an unloving family environment and now that he has love he wants the chance to give Sienna and his child what he never had. As for Sienna she is just eighteen and has to make a decision that could very well change her life forever and there are a lot of things that she needs to evaluate in her own life before she can make that final step of deciding if she wants to care for a new life. I did feel that two months was a little bit long for her to wait to tell him but other than that the story was kick-ass and I am waiting with bated breath for the next chapters....

Always a devoted fan.... =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely love this story. I feel so bad for Brandon and Sienna and I'm rooting for them. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great work

can't wait for the next chapter you seem to be gifted in this arena, love the character development. Keep up your pace and your works will soon be in bookstores.

sihjsihjover 15 years ago
love it

I loved this series I can not get enough ive read the whole thing like a million times, please, where is number 8, Brandon is so fucking hot, and sexy, especially when mad, and i love the Boston thing, sienna she lies too much, but i understand because of his temper, but i hope they work out, i have fallen in love with your characters, and they stay with me throughout the day , i become a soular addict , THANK-YOU, SO MUCH, FOR POSTING THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Soular I think you're a fantastic writer and your story has a lot of depth to it. However, I must say that BT really puts me off because he really is an abusive character and I really hope that you don't let Sienna forgive him so easily as she has done in the past. To those who have commented that his poor treatment to her is as a result of pain and his background, his behaviour to her is completely unacceptable regardless of all of that. Abuse is still abuse and worse still is that she is a child who is clearly still very immature and he should be man enough to realise that not make her feel worse about it. Sienna's character/behaviour is spot on for someone her age so she should not be condemned for lying or panicking - not that it makes it right!

Back to Soular so please, as a big fan, please make BT suffer a bit or at least make a bit palatable as a character !

You rock!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
I agree

Brandon is in pain, and he is suffering. Sierra should have been grown up about it and told him before he left, and she should have told her father. Yes she is just 18, but she is doing very grown-up things, and with that comes consequences. Neither should have had to find out at the party. I am totally against her aborting the baby, all of this could have possibly been avoided if they thought of protection. She needs to deal with it. She can still go to college, she really has to grow up now. Another grown up decision to be made. I may be in the minority here, but I don't have that much sympathy for Sierra. She knew what happens when you are sexually active and forego using protection. I am glad Jackson and Brandon worked out their issues, I really believe he loves brandon as a son, and vice versa jackson as a father. Great update, Please let these people have a happy ending!

sihjsihjover 15 years ago
spin-off

I loved this chapter a lot, you need to hurry up with the next, i feel like sienna, should have told him the truth, it hurts when somebody you love lies to you, and feels like they can't come to you, and you can't help them, but there both wrong, they need communication, i like the idea, of lori, and darren having a thing for each other, that would be , so more drama, or romance, chris, needs to mind his own business, and take his ass back home, i can not stand his ass, he need t realize that sienna don't wont his ass, and he knows brandon will tear that ass up, no lie, and sienna, she is strong, she just dosen't know it, she can manage this baby , all she got to do is get her head right and i know the baby is gonna be beautiful, and brandon is not abusive, everybody has ways of expressing anger, and when your angry your irrational, so you dont think about what you say, and he had been drinking , this stroy is the bomb, thi sis like my tenth reread

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT

I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY IT REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF MY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please Update!

I am loving this story. Please updtae soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE????

love is very confusing i mean of course BT loves her thats why sienna cannot walk away from him even if he is a jerk towards her. please dont let sienna easily forgive him this time he needs to learn. whatever you do the baby needs to stay, so dont abort it . pleaseeee im begging on my knees hurry up with chapter 8!!!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
You are so fucking amazing!!

Words just cannot truly describe how wonderful of a writer you are!! I wouldn't change a thing about your characters and how they reacted. The fact is we are all human. I know for a fact that I have said some downright nasty and hurtful things when I was hurting and BT was doing the same thing. Was it right? No. But relationshipa aren't perfect. They are a work in progress and whether people want to recgonize it or not.....it's not all laughter and joy. There are fights, tears, harsh words, and a lot of other things. But the best thing about true love, is you can always heal and move on. So nothing but total and utter respect to you Soular!! Love it!!

IrishSmileIrishSmileover 15 years ago
AHHHHH

Ok I confess...I literally smacked my forehead and said OH MY GOD when Chris opened his fat mouth at the party....your writing has that effect on people. Amazingnessssssss

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
she...

deserved it. tsk.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wow!

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Insight

Great insight. Have you experienced some of this yourself? It sure seems like it. My ex-husband left me when I was pregnant and living 2 thousand miles away from my family. I know what abandonment feels like so I can really relate to that horrible pain Brandon is feeling in the pit of his stomach, and the confusion that Sienna is feeling about what to do about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awww!!!

Fantastic, I love the way you write the story from every characters perspective. Letting us know how they view the different situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pissed

I read 7 Days before I started reading this story and I'm so conflicted. I LOVE LOVE LOVE 7 Days and the characters. I hate the character of Sienna. I keep forcing my self to read chapter after chapter because the writing is so good but I'm so pissed at the way things are unfolding. I know there will be a happy ending but it's so unfair. 2 months after she turns 18 she gets pregnant. She breaks her fathers feeling and is a total brat about it. She is selfish, spoiled, and has no back bone. She has tons of unprotected sex. She gets into a good school. Brandon had a chance to live his life even though it was rough. Oh I just can't take this. She better grow a back bone and stop crying every 4 paragraphs. Ughhhh....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh my god what an ass hole!

I wud have said fuck u then told him off in the place then asked Darren to drop off me off at Brandons house then packed my stuff and cut off all connections with him! and had the baby too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sienna is a b****. Spoiled, pampered pretty girl with the hot boyfriend, caring father, and ticket to an excellent college ... has sex with hot boyfriend CONSTANTLY and then wants to be a selfish snob and abort the innocent.

She totally deserved what Brandon said to her. For once, her bubble can be busted! Grow a pair, Sienna.

JustTroJustTroover 13 years ago
Sienna

I have not one once of sympathy for Sienna. She should feel bad. What a selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She is still a kid

Sienna is still a immature amd emotional teenager,because she had sex with this older man does not make her a woman. Yes she is a brat but what is his excuse. He has major mental health problem that he need to address. If she was my child I would cut his balls off. She does not have to keep the baby. She has a good future ahead of her. I wonder if the male in this story was a gangbanger would people would be so quick to call her selfish. He should had step away from her and act like an adult, but this is only a damn good story for entertainment.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Drama

As Mary J. Blige sang,"No More Drama."

lovewordslovewordsabout 13 years ago
wow

I feel for them both. I mean she is a kid but he is in ways too, his pain is really raw and right on the surface, I dont know, im just ready to see what happens, love your writing soular!

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
ur r so rite

this gurl is such a bitch not onle doese she have th gottest guy but to kill his baby is down rite wrong i mean she start thrown her pussy at him at a younh age now she feeling the oain of being a woman with no morles so fuck hoe

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
good lord

this is the third time I've read THIS one by you__ the only things in my head right now is how much I hate Chris for so many things but especially popping into their lives getting all involved & thinking that he's better for Sienna than BT is-- a blind man would see the ridiculous amount of love between them but to me in a way he's no better than Terry, no matter how bad he feels. Someone please kick his ass. secondly I love Siennas character but at this point she's taking such a beating I can't help but feel bad for her & wonder why her heart hasn't hardened by this point although I see that she was in the wrong no one needs to get emotionally bashed like that in so many ways by various people you love ( or don't in Chris's case) but this story will remain a proud favorite of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
O

Shit. It's all I really have to say. It's almost 1 am and my hubby mad cuz I won't go to sleep. Girl do your thang. This shit is good!

RemielleRemielleover 12 years ago
WTF........DRAMA!!!

This shit is drivin me crazy!!!! It's soo good and messing with my emotions! I've never cried Reading a fuckin story but this one made me!!!.....too much DRAMA! but in a good way

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
he needs to grow up

Brandon is an immature idiot. There is no way this moron made into ANY special forces unit, much less the Seals with this little self control. He's emotionally abusive and personally irresponsible, petty, judgemental and pretty much an all around prick. Though in the soap opera drama of the story, Sienna will probably stick with him, she'd be better off moving on.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
'wow'

I cried when Brandon said that. I really felt for this character. sienna should not have kept something like that from him but then again she's young, spoiled & sheltered. I love the idea of the two of them together but as of right now I feel she is too young emotionally for a man like brandon-- she's not strong enough to ground him & she hasn't had enough experience to test her limits & learn her strength

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
Too much freaking crying.

The only reason I'm still reading is because I'm so many chapters in, and because I was introduced to the characters in "Seven Days" and was curious. Soular, it's great to know your character development skills have grown, because I'm seriously struggling with the one-dimensional characters here. I have NO idea what's keeping Sienna and Brandon together past great sex. It's actually a common complaint I have with stories on this site. But you have obvious talent and can tell a compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story and

great cpverage of such a tabboo topic. I think people on this thread talking about her having the baby are being a bit unrealistic. I know people who were havign sex when they were 18 but did I think they were ready to be parents? HELL NO!! Sinenna has every right to be scared! AGAIN, she is just 18!! a baby is forever. Her life will change forever. There is more to life then just being someone 's wife or even being a mother. Those are indeed important things but why do we expect her to just embrace this situation? It is hardly ideal. That being said, I am so happy to read a story where the Man's view is expresssed. The abortion argument is quite rightly centered on the woman but I hate that the Father's feelings are never considered. It is after all his child too... Brandon being the adult really should have been more carreful with Sienna and used protection. I feel sorry for both of them

LovableCherryPieLovableCherryPiealmost 11 years ago

Favorite chapter so far!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3057 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES