Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Dan finally get relief?
2.3k words
4.79
18k
19

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fantasy. This is part 4, and will make little sense without having read the first 3 chapters.

Elise had extended the key from the necklace between her full breasts and turned it in the lock. Then she began to remove the large penis extension / chastity tube which imprisoned her husband's diminutive penis.

Dan's penis was quite erect from the attention it was receiving. Which meant that the stainless steel sound which penetrated his penis inside the extension was fully embedded in his manhood.

As she began to lift the larger phallus off of his penis, she heard him sigh, then moan, then whimper from his cock being fucked.

Enthralled, she pressed it back down onto his cock, fucking his uretha. He cried out in surprise from the stimulation...which inspired her to use the extension and it's sound to fuck his cock for awhile. She smiled as his body locked up and he cried out again.

She was still growing accustomed to her reactions. His discomfort made her wet.

Finally she removed "Big Dan" from "little dan."

"No cumming."

"Yes, dear, I know. Just be...please don't MAKE me cum..."

She guided him to sit back on the living room couch. It was half-time during their Saturday game, and their bets had been made. With two quarters to go, the game...and whether or not Dan would be allowed to cum this week, was up for grabs.

It had been four long months since they had begun their game. Elise was compassionate, and had offered to let her husband out of the bargain a couple of times. He refused, though it was difficult. He really needed a release. He was on an almost continuous sexual high.

Elise stroked Little Dan lovingly. "I'm going to blow you until the game is over...if I slip up and you think you're gonna cum, tell me. If you win the game, I am going to drain you dry. If you lose, I'll have to lock you back up and Big Dan will fuck me senseless. Agreed?"

Just the touch of her fingers was like a salve to his tortured, neglected manhood. He missed her touch so much. "Uh-huh...yes, ma'am."

"Damn, I hope you win this time...I am craving your cum, baby...I want to feel you firing off down my throat..."

She got down on her knees between his legs. As the game began again, she flattened her tongue and began to delicately bathe his shaft lovingly, slowly. Each quarter was supposed to be 15 minutes, but experience told her time-outs and breaks would mean at least another hour of playtime before they knew the results. She would have to pace herself.

She took him in her mouth and sucked him in entirely.

"Oooooohhhgaaaawwwd...PLEEEAASE..."

She knew he was not begging her to let him orgasm. Perhaps he was begging the gods, or the fates, to let him win the game and his release. But she knew the stubborn little bastard would NEVER ask to be given mercy. Something about his upbringing or too many cowboy and spy movies.

She continued to savor and toy with him casually, keeping him right on the edge. She did edge him once, watching in fascination as Little Dan danced frantically trying to finish himself off in vain.

When she had to let him simmer down, they would chat, or watch the game. But she never gave him more than a few seconds of peace.

"We have another birthday party next weekend...its Gretchen's 40th birthday..."

She saw the concern in his eyes. Gretchen was okay, but she certainly was not a Shonda.

"M-m-maybe I should stay home this time..."

She had to laugh, "Don't be silly, that would be rude." She slapped his erection playfully, batting it like a cat would. "Don't worry...I'm not going to pimp you out to ALL of my friends. Just once and awhile..."

He sighed.

The game was extremely close, the lead being handed back and forth repeatedly. "Wow, babe...this game is a real...ball buster, huh?"

As the fourth quarter began, Elise enveloped him entirely in her mouth, savoring the taste of the precum he leaked and willing him to win the game. She was not a cum connoisseur as he had always been with her, but tasting his first orgasm in months had become a raison d'etre with her. She did not move too much...she dare not give him too much stimulation. He'd never had a great deal of stamina and at this point he had a hair trigger. She simply held him in her mouth and very slowly bathed him with her tongue.

She thought about the magnificent, mind shattering orgasms he gave her with Big Dan...and all of them he would give her in the future. She could never go back to the way it was before...but no matter how quick it might be, she craved feeling her husband's body locking up, the look on his face above her as he filled her with his cum.

What a strange, wonderful dynamic they shared now.

Dan tried to focus on not cumming despite the intense eroticism he was experiencing while she fellated him.

His mind wandered to the crazy experiences they had shared in the last four months.

Of course the preeminent event was that first night when he had surprised Elise by fucking her senseless with the much larger penis extension. The look on her face, the sound and feel of her incredible orgasms.

The first time HE was surprised by his manhood impaling itself helplessly and firmly onto the sound hidden within the penis extension he had worn.

The unexpected "snick" of the padlock closing on the chastity device and the coquettish, devious yet innocent look on his wife's face as she took control of his orgasms.

No matter what else they did in their love life, that night would live forever in his memory.

His mind flashed to Shonda writhing beneath him.

Images of Elise riding Big Dan as she sat on him in the back of a movie theater, biting his shoulder to stifle a scream while she came.

Thanksgiving and Christmas with their families. Elise had wisely chosen to lock him up in the tiny two inch cock cage she had bought for him rather than Big Dan. It would not do for their parents and other family to see the huge bulge in his pants at a crowded holiday dinner. Nor to tempt her cousin Sophie...who was famous for mounting any man who would stay still long enough. The sight of Big Dan would have made her lose it.

So Dan experienced what it felt like to not even be able to gain an erection...to have his cock press desperately against the end of the cage to no avail. Elise had given him a Viagra on both occasions, secure in the knowledge Dan would suffer out of view of the family. That adventure was a story by itself.

As Elise swirled her tongue around his cock head, he remembered when she had insisted he keep Big Dan on during a visit to the dentist. He suddenly turned crimson all over again...as he had been rocked back in the dentist's chair unable to move, he had been able to see a virtual parade of dental hygienists peeking into the room at his package. He could feel the ladies in the room actually fondling him. He had found five phone numbers stuffed into his coat pocket when he got home, much to his wife's delight.

Both of them were lost in their own thoughts...both were focused on making sure he did not cum, also...when they were both nudged out of their reverie by excited proclamations by the announcers.

In an amazing upset, Dan's team had come back big in the final moments of the game...winning by 12 POINTS!

Resigned to another week of denial, it was taking Dan awhile to process the win and what it meant.

Not so for his cunning wife.

Elise's heart raced. She immediately locked her luscious lips tightly around his shaft and began plunging passionately onto him repeatedly.

It only took a few seconds.

Dan literally screamed like a little girl as not one, but a series of violent, body wracking orgasms erupted from his manhood.

Elise had to latch onto his hips to keep him still enough for her to plunge him down her throat. She gulped repeatedly and forcefully trying to keep month's worth of cum inside of her...her swallows massaging his throbbing cock even more, providing more sensations of ecstacy.

He felt as if his entire soul was being ejected suddenly through his manhood...and devoured by his beautiful, sexy wife.

Dan nearly passed out. Fortunately he did not, though. What a shame that would have been.

Normally when it was Little Dan and Elise's sex, the entire coital experience lasted less than two minutes. This time, it felt as if his orgasm took two minutes.

Dan was apoplectic, Elise was enthralled. She experienced a mild sympathetic orgasm from the intensity of it all.

When he finished, he wanted to talk...he was completely spent and so amazed at the experience.

He was surprised when her responses were muffled...she never removed little dan from her mouth. She was caressing him tenderly with her lips and tongue.

As always she was thinking more quickly than Dan. By their "contract" she had eight hours before she would lock him back up inside Big Dan.

She was not going to waste a moment of it. She wanted him hard again. She was insatiable. She wanted this "different" intimacy with him...and she wanted to show him as much as possible how much she appreciated all of the pleasure he had given her so selflessly.

Dan recovered remarkably quickly considering the power of his initial release. When he became erect again, she guided him to the floor where she mounted his turgid cock.

The bliss of her womanhood enveloping his manhood felt so wonderful. He had really missed it. That coupled with the love evidenced in her eyes filled his soul.

After all of the tease and denial he had experienced, it did not take long until he was crying out and cumming hard again, filling her with his seed.

Little Dan certainly did not reach all of her nerve endings like Big Dan did, and he fired off pretty soon...but the intensity of emotion, the thought of all the love and sacrifice, the devotion from her husband, ignited a fire within Elise. She cried out and came with him.

They rested in each other's arms for a few minutes. Then she prepared a meal for him. "You are going to need your energy, babe."

For the next several hours she practically devoured him. She was as starved for his orgasms as he usually was for hers. They used every position they could think of, and Dan's stamina took on a new life...he was lasting twenty minutes or more during intercourse.

As the magic eighth hour struck, Elise was again fellating him, trying to coax another erection from his exhausted body to no avail.

It was time, but she wasn't ready. She wanted him to fuck her with his diminutive manhood one more time...then she could go back to the incredible multiple orgasms Big Dan would provide.

"I know you, lover. I KNOW what will make you hard for me again."

She guided him onto his back on the bed. Then she swung a leg over and planted her sloppy cum filled pussy onto his face. She urged him to eat his favorite meal...her. After cleaning her, he did what he did best...he made love to her sex with his mouth until she was responding with a delicious orgasm.

She looked back. Sure enough, his penis was hard as stone. The scent, taste and feel of her bliss did it for him everytime...more so than his own. She lay back. "Fuck me baby...fuck me one last time while you still can..."

He made love to her long and slow...kissing her, caressing her as she did the same for him. After awhile they were locked in a kiss when their orgasms overtook them, coursing through each other's bodies as if they were one entity.

They lay together talking and laughing. Then showered together.

Back in the bedroom, she worked to entice one last erection from him. Having received it happily, she fitted Big Dan over him. Lowering it gently, she got what she wanted. The feel of the sound pushing into his erection until it filled him and was fully engaged. The look in his eyes and the still shocked whimper he would make every time his cock was longed on the sound excited her.

She fastened the belt in place. Kissing him deeply, she wrapped her arms around him.

*SNICK*

His eyes opened wide at the now familiar noise of the padlock hasp sliding into place.

He was once again chaste...denied any relief until he could manage to win another game.

Baseball? Basketball? Girl's volleyball, she thought? That could be fun...making him watch athletic, scantily clad young women while locked up?

Maybe force him to use his own wits at Monopoly or Jeopardy.

Would it be a week? Another four months? Six? She was moist at the thought.

"I Love You, Dan."

Some may wonder; does she love Little Dan? Or Big Dan?

Dan knew the answer. And he loved her right back.

"I Love You too, Elise. It is all worth it...every bit of it. Thank you so much."

Author's note: I have several ideas for what adventures Elise and Dan could get into from here forward.

At the same time this could be the perfect time to end their public story. They both know where they stand.

SO, "dear reader", provide your input. Do we keep watching our couple learn and progress? Or do we let them go.

Votes and Comments help.