All Comments on 'Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 04'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have to keep going - it wouldn’t be fair to leave your readers at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

End it. She’s already turning playful fun into cruelty - viagra in the small cage, pimping him out to her friends, allowing his stubbornness to keep them both in denial and less than fully intimate for months. She will only get worse. End it here.

blue66blue66over 2 years ago

Christmas and New Year sounds fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Onwards & upwards my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. Girls volleyball please

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 2 years ago

I think you should continue with various game ides, great work!

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwover 2 years ago

This could be the end, but it would be such a shame not to be able to follow all the adventures they could have. The months or maybe more of denial. I would really love you taking this further and sharing it with us. Thank you already

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect place to end it. One of the biggest problems I have with series on this site, and with TV series as well, is they don't know when to stop. You've told your story. Write another one, please, rather than getting repetitious or changing the dynamic as pointed out by the second comment above.

cat833942cat833942over 2 years ago

A really sweet part, so good and important to see the love, care and attention his wife showers on him when he finally gets lucky and wins temporary release. Of course this must makes her wickedness in putting the big cock back on him while he is fully erect so much more delicious. We really do need to see so much more of this story! More, more, more!!!

HeritorHeritorover 2 years ago

I would be interested in reading about consensual cuckolding and humiliation. Or even just dirty talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Girls volleyball has potential. That and sexy (and frustrating!) times with Elise's friends - a threesome maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you keep going with it either with this story or starting a new one with these characters. Thanks!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! For one of the most exciting, original, really well written and super hot stories I have ever read!!!!

I would love to continue reading on and on about future adventures..., kinky scenes and situations, more people involved..., new ways to be mean to Dan, knowing it gives a lot of pleasure to both of them... I still have the doubt if Dan would have really prefered to continue lossing games..., so if Elise would have given the option to him..., maybe he would have chosen to wait some more.... ;)

I can imagine new ideas to turn him more and more... ;)

Please, go on...

On the other hand... would you accept ideas for new stories? ... if so, please message me ;)

fmp0927fmp0927over 2 years ago

Thank you for letting Dan finally come. Unlike some, I appreicate it when the male sub gets to come sometimes. Never ending denial is just too unrealistic and certainly not appealing. You struck a nice chord with Elise enjoying being cruel but still wanting to show Dan how much she appreicated him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't you dare stop. Best story I have ever read. You totally understand both the obsequious Beta male's psyche and the newly awakened dominant wife. PLEASE keep going!

onkelbehonkelbehabout 2 years ago

Please continue, thanks for this good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1008 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?