Dampest Dungeon: Flower Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept looking during the cramped elevator ride downwards, her curiosity consuming her. She barely even noticed when the elevator stopped at the fourth floor, the plants stepping off into an unfamiliar corridor.

Hanging back, she studied each plant in turn, hoping to spot the woman, but as the last one stepped off without her familiar form appearing, she suspected that she must have gone ahead, leading the bunch. A leader?

Confused, her mind whirled in circles, thinking of the implications. If the collection of plants had a leader, then there must be some form of intelligence behind their behavior. If they had intelligence, then they must be guided. And if they were guided, then... was the woman some kind of evil magician, or a mad scientist?

If so, why would she choose to be bound and treated like a sex object by one of the sunflower plants? Unless she was an absolute degenerate who got off on such things, she couldn't imagine the woman had been captured on purpose.

Either way, she wanted to know. If there was something out there beyond being a breeding seed bed for this plant, she wanted to hear about it.

Her breath caught as she realized that she was being left behind. Why hadn't her plant kept up with the others? It had never seemed to care what she was thinking about before.

The muffled sound of the passing plants was fading, enhancing the echoes left behind. Water dribbled from golden pipes that lined the ceiling, collecting in small pools on either side of the corridor. A groaning rumble came infrequently from a rounded drum resting against the wall.

A sense of urgency seized her. She didn't want to be left behind! In her current state, anything could happen to her. She could fall down a well, or a monster could attack her. She could only make tonal noises with her mouth locked open, and she doubted any humans were around to help anyway - if they even would with how she looked now.

With a flurry of motion, her plant's legs spun into action, carrying her careening down the hallway. Now it seemed to feel a sense of urgency, but it was a little too late - the last of the other plants had vanished around a corner, and she wasn't sure if she could catch up to them.

Feet padding quickly over the stone floor, her plant followed as fast as it could. Her body swaying wildly, she gasped as a dark figure appeared in front of her. Unable to stop, her plant rammed into the bulk of the plant in front of her, their bulbous bases bouncing against each other.

Off balance, she could feel herself beginning to topple. Panicking, she tried to reach out to stabilize herself, but it was useless, her arms still trapped against her sides. She watched the stone floor coming up towards her in slow motion, a sharp groan escaping her mouth.

A thick tendril lassoed itself around her upper chest, arresting her fall. Surprised, she grunted as a second tendril looped smoothly around and under her belly, helped to set her back upright.

Balance regained, she stared at the other plant, with questions in her eyes. Without a doubt, this was the plant that contained the woman she had been curious about. There was so much she wanted to ask her, but couldn't say. All she could come up with was a low honk.

A low chuckle came from the other woman, her eyes kind. Her plant shuffled forward a few inches and she leaned over, her exposed breasts pressing against Maria's. This wouldn't have been an erotic occasion for her just a few short days ago, but the juice the plant was feeding her was keeping her constantly aroused. The friction of their nipples rubbing together made her moan endlessly, staring at the other woman with desire.

The mysterious woman blinked, watching Maria carefully with full consideration. After a long moment, she straightened up, having made up her mind about something. Two small, green tendrils extended from behind her head, each of them ending in small points.

Maria drew back, but they followed her head, reaching out to press into the thick plant matter that covered both of her ears. Perhaps the other woman meant to transmit something to her? In that case, she had best let this happen.

A muffled pressure came at her ears, then a sudden pop. There was something soft pressing inside! For a moment, she panicked, imagining the tendrils pushing all the way into her brain.

When the tickling movement stopped, she blinked. Of course that couldn't happen - there was no direct connection between her ears and her brain. The worst that could happen was her eardrums could be punctured and she'd lose hearing. That wasn't good, either, but that didn't appear to be the other woman's intent.

Instead, a sudden rushing sound came through both of her ears, followed by a tinny voice. "It always takes a bit to figure out how to use these properly," said the far off voice, which slowly became louder. "Can you hear me?"

Maria nodded, slowly becoming accustomed to the strange ear plugs. The woman's smooth voice was at a comfortable level now, as if they were sitting in the same room together.

"Good!" exclaimed the other woman, a small tinkle of laughter coming through the connection. "I know you believe that you have limited means of response right now, but that's not strictly true. You're still a newborn - you haven't figured out how to control your plant, just yet."

Maria breathed out quickly, her pulse increasing. If what the woman said was true, then... she wouldn't be completely trapped forever. She wanted to scream at her, to ask her what she meant. This was all so new and confusing.

"I can tell that you're freaking out. Don't worry, I'll walk you through it." The woman paused for a moment, as if collecting her thoughts. "Let me start with this: right now, you only think you don't have control, but you do."

Maria frowned internally, shaking her head a little. "That illustrates my point perfectly," continued the woman. "If you had no control, then your plant would have trotted along blissfully with the others, but you told your plant to stop moving, unconscious or otherwise. There's no other explanation for it. The plant has finished integrating its nervous system into yours."

Maria wanted to deny her again, but sensed that she was telling the truth. The plant had seemed to respond to her thoughts, helping her to hold back earlier, and speeding up to try and catch up when she had desired it. If that was true, what else could she ask the plant to do?

"You're wondering now how you can ask it to interface with me," chuckled the woman. "That's simple enough. Give it a mental push and it will do as you ask."

Was it really that simple? She stared directly at the other plant woman's golden eyes, mentally ordering vines to shoot out and attack her ears. She frowned as nothing happened.

The other woman watched her with knowing eyes. "You tried to tell it how to do something, didn't you? Try again, but this time tell it what you want."

Ah. That made a certain sort of sense. She huffed, reformulating her thoughts. Fine. She wanted to be able to talk to this woman. It was incredibly frustrating having to listen without being able to respond.

A throbbing sensation pulsed in her brain. Motion came from behind her head, twin vines slicing through the air as they cast themselves towards the plant woman. She stood there stolidly, saying nothing as the sharp tips of the vines penetrated into her ears. Either she had done this before, or she had been expecting it.

"Good!" she exclaimed in Maria's ears. Now, try thinking your thoughts at me. They will be converted into electrical impulses that will travel down the vines. There, they will be emitted as sound at the tips, allowing me to hear what you're thinking."

Maria creased her forehead. "Who... are you?" she sent, thinking at the woman as hard as she could.

The woman recoiled a little, shaking her head. The brilliant sunflower sitting on top bobbed back and forth. "Whoa! Calm down there, little lady, you're a little loud!"

Maria cursed mentally, trying for a softer touch. "Who are you?" she asked, wonder sparking through her at this strange method of conversation.

The woman stopped cringing. "Ah, that's so much better. You'll get better at this, with time." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "My name is Allium. Yes, like the onion plant. Don't ask me why my parents thought that one was a good idea."

Maria nodded her head. "Nice to meet you, Allium. I'm Maria. I run... ran a restaurant topside, called 'The Adventurer's Rest.' Perhaps you may have heard of it?"

Allium nodded towards her. "Of course. It has the best mulled wine in all of Alfreiden. I used to eat there fairly often before, well, this happened to me."

Maria leaned in close. "How did this happen to you? And why did it happen to me? Where did these plants come from?"

That the woman might have been a frequent customer didn't matter too much to her. She really needed to know more about her current predicament.

Allium visibly deflated. "All of this is probably my fault. I convinced my party to descend past level twenty because we weren't finding enough loot to sell in the upper levels. I had been getting pretty experienced as a ranger, and I thought we were ready to face the added challenge. I was... wrong."

She thrust her chest out, leaning back a little. "When we ran into trouble, I did my best, but Bryan was eaten whole by some kind of enormous land piranha. You might laugh at the thought of a fish waddling on land, but it was no laughing matter to us. It ignored my fire arrows, shrugging off the damage as if it was nothing."

She sighed through the link. "I didn't see what happened to the other two. I was gassed from behind and eaten shortly thereafter. I've spent the last month being bound within this plant, and haven't seen any trace of them. Of course, once I gained control over my plant, I didn't stay down there willingly - I used the service elevator to get back up here, away from the horrible monstrosities on that level. Some of the other plants followed me, as it's way safer up here. We can spend all day in the sun instead of fending off random predators."

Maria smoothed out her angry thoughts, keeping them back from the link. The other girl could hardly have prevented her from being swallowed by this plant, though it was clearly her fault that they had managed to get up to this supposedly safe level. Cursing her out wouldn't change anything, however. She needed to know more about her new existence - this woman had a lot more experience with the plants than she did.

"What's next for me?" she asked hesitantly. "What is the plant going to do to me?"

Muffled laughter tickled her ears. "You need to reframe your thinking. You still believe, erroneously, that there is a difference between you and your plant."

Maria frowned. "But there is a difference. The plant... ate me. It's doing something to me, transforming me, but I'm still me."

A low hum licked at her ears. "That's where you're mistaken. There's no real difference between your body and its now - they have been hopelessly intertwined. Even if you wanted to divorce yourself from its influence, that would be impossible. It is you."

Agitated, Maria's body shook with fear. "That can't be true. If we took the elevator all the way up, certainly someone in town would know a way to get us out!"

Allium shook her head sadly. "Don't you think I've already considered that? I've seen first hand what adventurers do to those of us captured by the plants. The first couple of times, they tried to dissect the plant and remove the captured women. Those poor girls died on the floor of the dungeon, experiencing some form of withdrawal. After that, they started kidnapping us for unknown scientific purposes. I've been doing my best to keep us hidden, but it's damn hard to avoid having some of us taken every so often."

She straightened up, looking severely at Maria. "I mourn every one of us that vanishes. Exposing us would be a death sentence. Please don't tell me that I'm being selfish, helping out these plants. I'm being practical, helping us to survive. This is who we are now. We must get used to it, no matter how strange it might look to others."

Maria groaned. "Then what should I do? I want out!"

"Why?" asked Allium in a strange voice. "The plant is your home now. It's in your own self interest to take care of it. Do you really want to do something that might harm your plant?"

"No, but... " Maria's voice faded out.

She was unable to find a counter to Allium's inescapable logic. If she had more time, perhaps. While trapped in the plant, she certainly had plenty of that.

Only, she wasn't exactly trapped any more. If she had control of the plant, control of this new body it had given her, she couldn't claim that. Doing so would be petulant.

Allium made a low noise, leaning her head forward to rest her forehead against Maria's. "I can give you more reasons to take care of your plant," she said sultrily. "There are certain... benefits that you haven't yet experienced once you integrate more thoroughly with it."

Maria's breath caught, her heart racing. She wasn't certain why she was suddenly feeling so sweaty. "Really?" she asked. "What might those be?"

The organic matter surrounding the other woman rippled at her sides, splitting off into her arms, which had been trapped underneath. Maria gasped. She hadn't had any idea that this was possible. How exciting!

Allium lifted her arms towards Maria, showing her the flat of her palms. Their time within the plant had changed them, coating them with a thin layer of the plant's fibrous green material. Whorls of the material swirled over the tips of her fingers, creating varied patterns that she had trouble following.

The woman turned her hands over again, placing them on top of Maria's swollen breasts. "I can do this," Allium declared, squeezing Maria gently.

Maria let out a whistling breath, surprised at how sensitive she was. She should have been aware of this from her encounter with the bee girl, but so much had happened since then that those facts kept slipping out of her conscious mind.

The pleasure had a way of focusing her. If Allium could do this, what else was she planning? Her loins juiced, suddenly desiring her.

The plant's thick vine plug in her pussy pulled free, leaving her gaping open. Her hips shifted forward, a slot opening up down below as before, leaving her exposed. After what Allium had told her, this couldn't possibly be by accident - the plant was actively responding to her wishes.

"This is only the beginning," murmured Allium, fondling her breasts. "We have also been given another gift - that which only a male should normally possess."

Maria shuffled, looking down. "Really?" she asked, looking for a penis. "I don't see anything."

"Patience, young one. Like a human male, it takes a little bit of foreplay before it will show itself." Allium closed her eyes and grunted. "There, watch for a black circle at the base of my plant."

Curious, Maria did as she was told, scanning the rotund sphere sitting below Allium. Like her plant, the circumference was large enough that if she was laying flat, she could fit her entire body inside. The surface was a scabrous red, interrupted by irregular white bumps. At the front, there was a rounded black spot, with a dome like head.

As she watched, the spot projected upwards from the surface, a circular tube-like length projecting from within. It looked very little like a penis, but she knew immediately what it was going to be used for, given her past experience.

It was slightly different than what had penetrated her before. That could be due to a difference in how the plant had merged with Allium, or even because her plant was more mature than Maria's.

Either way, she was going to get fucked, and she couldn't wait for it. She could see a small purplish trickle of fluid escaping from the hole in her plant that connected with her crotch. "Fill me up," she moaned, greedily watching as the tubular penis projected even farther from Allium's plant.

"As you desire," replied Allium gleefully, sliding her hands smoothly over Maria's breasts. "I knew you'd come around."

Maria's belly lurched as the extended penis slapped against her crotch. Allium stopped fondling her breasts to ensure that the black tipped head made it into her hole. As a few inches of its length pushed inside, she moaned. "It's warm!" she declared, staring at it in surprise.

"It should be," murmured Allium. "Otherwise I couldn't make you feel like this."

The tip of the rod slipped into her, the bulbous end thrusting deep into her tunnel. She groaned as Allium seized her breasts again, groping them hard. She pressed her hips as far forward as they would go, accepting Allium's hard rod completely.

Allium hummed. "I can feel every inch of you," she declared. "That is what full integration feels like. You won't be gifted with such pleasure until you accept that you are now a hybrid. A plant person."

Maria writhed, unable to process her words properly. Right now, all she cared about was more, and the plant woman seemed quite willing to give it.

The rod was pistoning in and out of her now like a jumping jack. Somehow the other woman was controlling how fast it was assaulting her, speeding up when her pleasure ebbed, and slowing down when she approached an orgasm.

"While you enjoy my hard rod, imagine what it will feel like for you to ram yours into another," chuckled Allium. "Soon, you won't be able to stop yourself. It just feels too good."

It did feel good. Maria was beginning to lose herself. Allium began to hum again, increasing in volume as she fucked Maria, filling her brain with white noise. She was beginning to drift into a haze of pleasure, the sopoforic effect leaving her dazed.

The humming faded out for a moment. "It's not quite the same as pressing our bodies together, but we can try more advanced techniques once you have integrated with your plant further. Just imagine what we'll be able to accomplish together once you stop worrying about trying to be rescued. I assure you, it's going to feel amazing!"

It already felt amazing. Maria couldn't help but feel that she was being hypnotized to want this, but she no longer cared. She was chasing the high that only sexual tension could bring, reaching for the climax just out of her reach.

At this moment, she wished she could touch the other woman, to somehow thank her for the pleasure she was causing her body. If she could do that, she was certain that would help her to touch the climax she was looking for.

Her body flexed, a tearing sensation running down her sides. Looking down, she was surprised to find that her hands had split from her body, looking exactly like Allium's!

She moved these new hands down to the tube pumping in her pussy, wrapping her green fingers around its girth. She pulled it up into her, matching the rhythm of its fucking, whimpering as her pleasure spiked with each thrust. "Fuck me harder," she whispered through her tendrils, her voice being tossed about in the background of Allium's humming tune. "Make me explode."

The humming drowned her out, sparking strange lights in her field of view. She allowed herself to be soothed, drifting off into the pulsing thrusts of the plant woman's fucking. The friction was getting to her now, lifting her higher as her tunnel throbbed.