Dampest Dungeon: Flower Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aqueduct did not go down this passageway, but as her plant took a step down, she noticed a second channel below it. This one also carried water, a veritable stream. It took her a few moments to understand, but when she did, she recognized the genius of the arrangement.

The entire field was acting like an enormous planter box. Irrigation water was fed in from the top, filtered down through the loamy soil, with any excess being output here. This helped to prevent the growing plant's roots from rotting.

That was all well and good, but she had never been back here before. She had no idea where all this excess water was going. She cursed her past self for being so incurious - it wouldn't have taken much of her time to find this exit if she had been looking for it. That must mean there were far more dangerous passageways connecting to the fourth floor than she knew about.

That was irrelevant now, however. She was well and truly captured, and it didn't appear as though the plant would give her any opportunity to escape. As she sat inside it, she felt as though she was in the middle of gestating into a new creature, and she had no idea what form she would take once it was done.

The passageway narrowed into a small corridor, the plants walking with their legs spread over the channel below in single file. After a short distance, the end opened up into a larger chamber. She could hear the roaring sound of a waterfall ahead, and her heart lurched.

Watching the bobbing heads of the flowers, she spotted the one at the front making a small leap into the air before dropping downwards. This seemed like a ride she didn't wish to take, but she wasn't in control. She had to have confidence that her plant knew what it was doing.

The regular plodding of the train of plants continued, one after another disappearing off the edge of the cliff ahead. As she came closer, she noted that the room beyond was a tall rectangle, with gold brick walls. There was a single skylight above, the resulting ray of light shining against the back wall. No natural chamber, this.

Soon, it was her turn. Her stomach lurched as she peered over the edge. It flipped a few times as she noted the large pool below, filled with a group of plants that were rapidly swimming for the sides. At least she wouldn't drown. A rush of anxiety ran up her spine as her plant jumped. Freefall.

Her entire body jolted as the bottom of the plant impacted the water, the tendril embedded in her pussy ramming inside her. Her entire body pressed further into the plant, the saddle supporting her like a shock absorber. She was soon pushed back up into her regular position, the stalk holding her rigidly in place.

A great gush of water exploded around her, the bottom end of the plant impacting the surface. For a moment, she thought that she would tilt over, but the plant spread out its limbs, stabilizing them as they naturally rocked back and forth, remaining upright. The bottom of the plant acted like a float due to the small amount of air trapped inside, keeping them near the surface.

Bemused, she bobbed softly up and down in the water as the plant's tendrils began to splash around her, swimming towards the side. It was scary, sure, but after the fact, she actually kind of... enjoyed it. She wasn't really looking forward to doing it again, but it wasn't half as bad as she had imagined.

When they neared the edge of the pool, she wondered briefly how they were going to get out. The bricks on the edge were rounded from years of use, and were also quite slippery from the water being splashed about.

She was surprised to find another plant waiting for them. This one also had a woman embedded inside, her enormous breasts sticking out through the plant's stalk. The tips of her nipples were hidden beneath two red flowers that appeared to be attached to them, the interior funneling down into her breasts. A low noise emitted from her open mouth, and the tendrils of her plant stretched towards Maria.

Her own plant reached out its vine like hands and they curled around each other. They gripped together tightly, and she was pulled from the pool, the leafy feet at the bottom of her plant scurrying over the side.

The eyes of the woman trapped in the other plant appeared kind. Did she imagine a potential smile creasing the ridge of plant flesh holding her mouth into that O shape?

Maria's heart warmed, and she tried to return the favor, though she was unable to accomplish much in her bondage. She wasn't alone!

Their burbling bellies touched as their plants came in close contact. She made a noise in greeting, and the other woman's breasts heaved in what could easily be mistaken as a chuckle. She wanted to 'talk' to her more, but the woman's plant turned around, feet wobbling forward into the passageway. Perhaps there would be another opportunity later, though she couldn't charitably call what she had just experienced communication in any meaningful way.

The plants were gathering up ahead in a crowd. Cramming in close, she noted even more captured victims. Out of the dozens of plants, at least ten of them were occupied with large pods on their backs, bulging bellies barely visible.

The plant that had helped her out of the pool was moving to the front of the crowd, near a set of golden doors. One of the plant's tendrils reached out and pressed a button.

A rumbling growl came from the wall in front of them, a golden dial lighting above the top of the opening. A ringing ding filled the corridor, and the double doors creaked open. Maria gasped. She knew what this was! An elevator!

No wonder the plants had been able to infiltrate the fourth floor. If they had access to an elevator, they could originate from anywhere within the dungeon! Worse, that meant they were potentially going to go somewhere deep. She gulped.

The plants shuffled inside, turning their cargo around to face the door as it slid shut. A tendril of one of the plants reached out to press a code into the panel on the wall, and the box lurched. To her surprise, she was being pushed into the floor. They were rising upwards!

Did that mean they were being taken outside? Certainly some of the people in the village above should spot them and begin an investigation, right? Hope began to rise in her breast, but she quickly dashed it. The dungeon had been built into a huge mountain, and she had no idea where this particular elevator exited.

Besides, she had been significantly changed already, and she didn't know whether or not she could actually live separately from the plant any more. Her stomach gurgled and she exhaled softly, feeling alone. The liquid being pumped inside her could be addictive, and if she was removed, she might wither and die. That morbid thought stayed with her as the elevator dinged, reaching its programmed floor.

As the plants plodded outside, she gaped. The elevator's door had opened at the bottom of a cliff, a small rocky crag emptying out into a wide, rolling green field encircled by tall evergreen trees. Wildflowers spilled out over the meadow in a riot of colors, swaying slowly in a warm breeze. It was beautiful!

The plants spread out as they infiltrated the field, taking up random positions. Hers walked for a longer distance than the others, stopping near the slowly creaking trunks of the forest, her flower head turning up to watch the sun.

It was calm and quiet, but she was anything but. This taste of almost freedom was getting to her, and she wished for something to happen. Anything.

She soon got her wish, for after a few minutes she began to hear the telltale sound of buzzing. There must be a bee hive nearby. Dizzy, she began to understand why the plants had come out here, exposing themselves. They meant to be fertilized!

Fearful, she watched the forest, peering through the vast trunks. At first, she could see nothing through the underbrush, but soon she spotted large, yellow creatures, floating through the air.

As they moved closer, she was able to make out their features. They came in the shape of human girls, but she knew for a certainty that they were not humans. These were wild bees, known for the sweetness of their honey. They were hard to escape when aroused, but there were many who tried to steal some of their precious nectar, as it fetched high prices on the open market.

She had never done such things herself, preferring to buy what she needed. They were just too dangerous to mess with, and now she found herself at their mercy. What could they want with her?

A single buzzing girl made a bee line for her, her four wings beating the air. She buzzed brightly as she floated, her bulbous abdomen a bright yellow with black stripes. Her arms looked similar to that of a human's, though the palm of each of her hands contained a black, circular hole. Her legs ended in spear points, which she would doubtless use to lightly perch herself on the flowers she plundered.

There was no mistaking her for a human, however, as her eyes were pitch black, her long tongue sticking out of her mouth in a spiral. She could already imagine its length sticking down her throat, and she shuddered.

She wasn't going to have a choice, however. The girl was approaching awfully close, the thrumming of her wings echoing through the air. The smile on the girl's face calmed her a little, though she was beginning to have a very good idea of what the bee was looking for.

The bee girl's arms reached out, her fingers sliding over Maria's breasts. She jerked lightly as a severe suction commenced, drawing Maria's nipples deep inside. She groaned as pressure built up in her breasts, liquid beginning to spurt out of her.

The bee girl hummed in pleasure, settling her body on top of Maria. Her legs wrapped around Maria's waist, holding her tightly in place as her hands continuously tugged on Maria's breasts. The fluid began to squirt from within her more quickly, the large amount the plant had pumped into her now being taken by this bee.

The bee girl wasn't done, however. Her long tongue began to unroll, its slimy wetness slapping against Maria's cheek. The sensation was slightly dulled by the plant's organic material which was tightly wrapped over her face, but it still felt unpleasant. She closed her eyes, knowing full well what was coming next.

As she had expected, a warm length of the tongue slipped into her mouth, plunging towards the back of her throat. She took in a quick breath and held it, trying her best to relax as the long appendage was pushed into her throat.

Down, down it descended, her esophagus pulsing as it swallowed the length inside her. She could feel it stirring within her belly, moving around as it slurped at her stomach contents. The fluid the plant was injecting into her must be the nectar they were looking to collect.

The tongue retreated, the thin length pulling up and out of her throat. She shook, shuddering at how ticklish it felt. Her eyes cracked open and she gasped.

The bee girl's face was only a few mere inches away from hers. Although her eyes had no pupil, the way her brows were creased made her look tender. Somehow she was getting the sense that this girl cared for her, even if she was only her food supply.

She ran her gaze over the bee's soft cheeks, settling on her warm lips. Oh, what she would give to be able to kiss them at this point, but it was impossible! Her mouth was fixed open by the plant, permanently. The only way that could happen would be if the bee did it herself.

She groaned and shifted her butt, surprised to find that the plant's tendril inside her was tugging itself out, her hips being shifted forward. Confused, she allowed her body to be manipulated as the bee's tongue came again, taking a few deep breaths through her nose before it crammed itself down her throat.

Her eyes widened as the girl moved in closer, pressing her wet lips over Maria's mouth. Had the girl read her mind? This was just what she had been hoping for!

As the girl's tongue rummaged around in her belly, she jerked in surprise as she felt an unfamiliar tickling sensation at her privates. She jerked her head forward, forcing the bee girl's head back so she could take a look below.

The bee girl's striped abdomen had curled around, a thick protrusion extending from the end. To her eyes, it looked like nothing more than a penis. The fat end probed at her plant's stalk, locating a hole down below that had opened up. The bee girl... was going to fuck her!

The bee girl buzzed her wings and pressed against Maria, causing her to choke on the tongue. Realizing her distress, the bee girl extracted her tongue again, pulling the entirety of the long spiral into her mouth.

The bee shuddered as she groaned in ecstasy, pushing her body forward at the same time, the fat head of her dick entering inside the plant. At first, Maria felt nothing, but as the bee stuffed it in further, the lower end of her tunnel began to throb around the intruder. Her vagina had somehow been connected to the tube the plant had made, and now she was going to be speared by the bee girl's cock!

She moaned and closed her eyes as the knot of the bee girl's head pushed into her. She had never experienced anything quite like it before - she could barely feel the entire length of the creature's penis. Instead, it felt as though a large marble was being rolled around inside her, roughly rubbing her juicy tunnel.

She couldn't imagine liking anything like this in her previous life, but the plant was changing her. She wasn't even certain how much of her was left any more. Mating with a bee girl had certainly never been on her bucket list.

Which is why it was so disturbing that it felt so good. She was even secretly hoping that the bee girl would kiss her again, though she could do without another encounter with her tongue.

No such luck. The bee girl was diving in again, her long tongue slipping between Maria's lips. Resigned for another bout, Maria took a few deep breaths to oxygenate herself before the slippery end popped through.

Her throat clenched around the thin tongue as it dived downwards. She swallowed again to help it enter, knowing that the sooner the bee got what it was looking for, the sooner it would finish assaulting her.

Besides, surprisingly, the combined sensations were driving her crazy. The tickling tongue, oxygen deprivation, and that marble-like penis plumbing her depths was sending her to heights of arousal she could never have reached with her human partners. The tips of her breasts were being teased by the bee girl's suction, throbbing with desire as her fluid spurted into the creature.

If this was the way monsters felt when mating, did that make her want to be a monster too? Was she beginning to... love what the plant had done to her?

Her lips pressed against the soft warmth of the bee girl, desiring even more. Her vision was graying out, her pleasure surging. If she orgasmed now, she might just pass out. Would that be a bad thing?

She could feel the orgasm building, an enormous, pulsing heat inside her, thrumming with every beat of her heart. Her throat jerked, gasping for air that wasn't coming. Lights exploded in her eyes, dazzling her with their brilliance.

With a great yank, as if the bee girl was an angler, she pulled her head back, sucking up her tongue. The edges rubbed against her throat, sparking desire in Maria's hypoxia addled brain. Unleashed, the orgasm exploded, pulsing throughout her entire body.

Pleasure blossomed in her nipples and she began to gush, so much fluid exploding out of her breasts that the bee girl's hands couldn't swallow it all. The pressure built up, popping the suction seals clean off. Her breasts wobbled as pressurized purple fluid spattered all over the bee.

At the same time, the knot in her pussy began to swell up, a warmth injecting into her, pulsing in time with her heartbeat as she wheezed for breath. The bee girl kept the bulbous end of her dick inside Maria as it finished throbbing, a gush of white fluid exploding from her snatch.

As the orgasm wound down, she was an absolute mess. Her throat was raw from the violation, her nipples wet with purplish fluid. Her snatch was still leaking some of the bee's cum, sticky globules running down over the plant's rotund base. There was no mistaking that she had been violated.

Yet, she didn't feel bad about it. The pleasure she had just experienced was tremendous, and although she didn't want to experience it again right away, she couldn't really say that she disliked it.

Not when the bee girl was looking over her so lovingly, her long tongue rolling out to lick up the excess fluid that had ejected from her breasts. She gurgled her laughter as the tip of the tongue swirled around her nipples, the sticky sides lapping up every last drop of her excretions.

Her hips were shifting again, the hole on the front of the plant closing off. She wouldn't need to worry about that mess, either, as what remained wasn't drying up on her body. That was the plant's problem.

Her belly was burbling, the slobbery mess of the bee girl's semen interacting with the seeds stored inside her belly. She got the faint idea that they had been fully fertilized, and hoped that she would be able to finish gestating them soon. This bloated feeling was getting old fast, but she suspected she would simply have to get used to it.

Her body had been made into a seed bed. This was simply her purpose now, and she had to make the best of it. Oh how she wished she could touch herself!

Deflating at that thought, she breathed out a low moan of frustration. In response, the bee girl sang a short humming tune, her tongue licking around Maria's face as she withdrew her abdomen.

She blinked, happy at the small kindness. It wasn't the bee girl's fault that she was trapped like this, after all.

Drawing her tongue all the way in, the bee girl gave her a short peck on the cheek, her wings beating the air around her. Her body floated up and away, her striped abdomen winking at Maria as she turned to re-enter the forest.

She silently said goodbye, hoping that this wasn't the last time she would encounter the girl. She seemed fairly sympathetic. As much as a monster could be, anyway.

She burped, an explosion of air passing through her mouth. It must have been accidentally swallowed during one of the bee girl's nectar gathering sessions.

Nonplussed, she watched, exhausted, as a swarm of the bee girls flew off into the forest, their job finished. This was a mighty odd way of producing honey, but it seemed to work for them.

Her pussy twitched as the plant's tendril wormed its way back into her core, swelling to lock itself in place. Her belly jiggled, feeling pleasantly full. Overall, this didn't feel half bad - if she discounted the fact that she still couldn't use her arms or legs.

Her plant spun in place, trotting back across the meadow along with the other plants. Her eyes slid over them, only mildly curious, until she spotted the plant occupied by a woman she recognized.

It was normally impossible to differentiate between the different captured women, but this one's breasts had the twin red flowers gracing them, unlike any of the others. Curiosity blossomed within her. Could this be the oldest one among them?

She certainly appeared to be the most transformed out of all of them - her features were well defined underneath the tight constriction of the plant's stalk, and her face was far less green than the others. Perhaps, with time, the layer covering her face had thinned. It was almost as though the woman was... ripening within the plant.

A sudden surge of desire sparked within her. She wanted to know more about this woman, but there didn't seem to be a way for her to communicate what she wanted to her plant. She watched in frustration as the woman got away from her, vanishing into the crowd ahead as they all grouped up at the cliff side.