Dampest Dungeon: Flower Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious, she flexed her muscles, trying to figure out what still worked. Without the gas fogging her brain, it was easy enough to run through her options systematically. What she discovered wasn't particularly useful, however.

She was quite able to bend her neck and upper body, the top of the flower swaying above her, but her lower hips were completely trapped, held against the roof of the flower's pod. Trying to flex them did provide a small amount of pleasure, however, making it difficult for her to think about anything else.

It was like being bound in a sex dungeon, waiting for your mistress to return and sexually torture you. The only difference being, she had no idea what the plant wanted from her. She had never heard of this variety before, and still wasn't sure whether it was going to eat her or transform her in some strange way.

There had always been rumors about the strange creatures of the lower floors, but nothing like these had ever been seen above level twenty, or she definitely would have heard of it. Adventurers loved spinning yarns about their travails into the lower dungeons while eating, and she delighted listening to them while puttering about her open kitchen.

There were still those reports about the missing girls, though. Had this been where they had vanished off to? She had noticed that some of the plants in the rear had definitely eaten something before she had been sprayed with the gas. It was quite possible that more women had been scooped up by these plants, just like she had.

Not that any of this helped her now. As she sat on the strange saddle, she began to calm down a little, though the ever present fear of being digested was still there, just below the surface.

More than that, however, after a while what she began to feel most keenly was boredom. The plant wasn't doing anything to her at all. She could feel the flower top flexing upwards, looking towards the sun, but beyond that, nothing.

Her muscles began to ache from the tight restriction, so she tried to move around to relieve some of the tension. That was when she noticed that she was starting to feel good below.

The tendril that had plugged her pussy stirred within her, giving her hope that if she was enough of a bother, the plant would dispense with her. This seed of a plan wasn't much, but it was all she had. She began to struggle, moving her arms and legs as much as her bound state would allow.

Trying her best, she shoved outwards on the plant's stalk with her hands, attempting to puncture a hole with her fingernails. The wall appeared to be impenetrable, giving only a little as she pushed with all her strength. She found little purchase on the fleshy interior, unable to create even a small hole.

That idea was a bust. Perhaps if she could shift her hips she could get more leverage? She wiggled back and forth, trying to lodge herself in a position that would increase her size in the plant's throat.

She hissed as the tendril stuffed inside her twisted from her motions, a spike of pleasure lighting up her loins. She was suddenly quite aroused, and couldn't stop herself from twisting more to increase the friction.

This was wrong. Why did it feel so good?

Moaning through her frozen mouth, she ground herself against the saddle which cupped her loins, bracing her legs against the interior of the plant so that she could increase her movements.

She couldn't believe she was seriously trying to get off this way, but it was too late to back out now. Her skin was on fire, her breasts shuddering against the plant's stalk as its ribbed tendril rubbed against her tunnel. If this continued, she'd reach an orgasm in no time.

And what then? Pleasuring herself wouldn't set her free. She'd be right back where she started, stuck inside the plant.

With that morose thought, she settled back down. It suddenly didn't seem quite as exciting to be trapped like this, because it wasn't voluntary. She hadn't given control over her body to someone else purposefully. This thing had taken it from her.

Abruptly, a hard knob pressed itself into her mouth. Surprised, she gagged on the soft protrusion as it rammed inside, past the spongy material that had coated her teeth, slipping easily into her throat. Choking on the sudden pressure, she was unable to do anything as her lungs were fully inflated. It was gassing her again!

Unable to expel the gas through her mouth, she unconsciously tried to breath out through her nose. She was grateful to find that somehow a passage had opened up into her nostrils, allowing the gas to escape naturally. She could breathe properly again, but only if she accepted the creature's gas.

Not again! She didn't want to lose her mind to its influence, but she had no choice. Her throat jerked as a giggle escaped from her nostrils. It was making her feel funny.

She was quickly becoming aroused again, and this time there appeared to be little reason to resist. She couldn't imagine why she had been so worried when the plant was clearly trying to take care of her, feeding her this yummy gas that made her feel so good.

Better yet, the tendril in her pussy was beginning to flex, the end stretching a little further to press into the fleshy pocket near her cervix. The throbbing end pressed against her bloated womb, reminding her of the multitude of seeds that had been packed inside her.

Her entire body vibrated as the tendril pulsed and throbbed, inflating a little as it rattled inside her. Unable to scream, she groaned nonstop through her nose, forgetting everything as she was buoyed higher on waves of pleasure.

The knob in her mouth pulled half way out, the end expanding to lock itself in place. A wet gush of liquid splashed down her throat, which she eagerly swallowed. She had no idea what it was feeding her, but her mind was elsewhere. The creature could do anything it wanted to her body at this point and she wouldn't protest.

Her brain sparked, an orgasm exploding through her tiny world. Held tightly by the plant, she vibrated, her breasts rubbing against the sides of the stalk. This only served to increase the stimulation further, pulses of pleasure wracking her body for over a minute.

Eventually, she began to come back down, breathing quickly through her nose. The plant wasn't pumping more gas into her now, but it hadn't removed the knob blocking her mouth, either. Perhaps it was preparing for another go later?

The thought made her body tingle with pleasure. She had never experienced sex like that before!

It was a little frightening how much she wanted to do it again. She was getting addicted. Heaven knew what she would do if the plant actually let her go at this point. Would she come back to it and let it have its way with her again?

The plant didn't appear to be loosening around her, however. Whatever its purpose was, it still wanted her right where it had her.

Waiting for a few minutes, she enjoyed the afterglow, worry growing as the gas wore off again. Strangely, the world seemed brighter than it had before, as if her perception was being tweaked.

Was the liquid she had been forced to drink changing her? She could believe that to be true, as she knew of several documented cases of adventurers being transformed by the monsters they encountered.

Usually it wasn't permanent, but for many of those delvers who disappeared entirely it was impossible to know what happened to them. Were they killed, or had they been transformed into something completely unrecognizable?

It took her a little while to realize that she could see again. It was subtle at first, a blur of motion catching her attention. As she followed the movement, the definition began to increase. She was sitting in the middle of a group of plants, their tendrils waving lazily.

The light from above had vanished, casting shadows over the fields. What little remained was a bright white. Moonlight. Had she really been trapped in the plant for that long already?

Surprisingly, yes. She was sure of it, since she suddenly felt extremely fatigued. She had come down to the fourth floor in the early afternoon, and was just about to finish up when she had been captured. It was entirely possible that she had been out of it that long, since the gas she had been exposed to could have left her somnolent for long periods.

At any rate, she was tired. Being in a constant state of stress most of the day had worn her out. She couldn't struggle any more tonight.

Whatever plans she could cook up would have to wait for tomorrow. She relaxed her muscles as much as she could, letting herself sway along with the plant. As her breathing settled into a regular pattern, she drifted away.

***

She snorted through her nose as she woke up, thinking for a moment that she was back in her restaurant, snoozing while waiting for customers on a slow, lazy afternoon. No such luck.

The plant hadn't moved overnight, remaining in the same field. Small rays of yellowish morning light were just beginning to play over the neatly planted rows, now overrun with dozens upon dozens of the invasive plant species.

She blinked her eyes. Now that she could see clearly, she was surprised at how many of them there were.

She had only caught a glimpse of them yesterday, but now she could properly study them in detail. There wasn't much general variation between them, at least not for those that weren't storing something inside them.

Bulbous bellies, thin stalks, sunflower looking heads, and a mess of tendrils was all they were - to start with. However, many of them had clearly caught other women, just like her, and those looked quite different.

Entombed within the plant, their upper bodies were crammed into each plant's stalk, the sunflower top dangling lazily. Greenish plant material covered their bodies, clinging to them tightly like a cocoon. Their mouths were stuck open like fishes gulping for air, large ridges of organic material built up around their eyes.

Father down, their pot bellies were held tightly by the plants, showing off the huge amount of seeds that had been packed into their wombs. Overall, they gave off the impression of plant-like snowmen.

She knew she looked just like them, a bound surrogate mother, waiting for the next step of the plant's life cycle. For some reason, that thought was stoking her libido, a small trickle of wetness lubricating the tendril plugged into her snatch. The plant must have already changed her to want it. How many more changes were in store for her?

She sighed, slowly coming to an acceptance that there would be no way for her to stop it. Rescue would not be coming in time to prevent whatever the plant was going to do to her. She hoped the changes wouldn't be too drastic.

Her eyes darted over the plants, looking for others that might have been transformed further. Turning her head, she stopped when she found one who looked a little different than the others.

The organic material had peeled away over her chest, revealing her enlarged breasts, chest thrust outwards. Her nipples were distended, a small droplet of purple liquid dripping from each of them.

Her belly was enormous, two vine-like tubes wrapping around her sides. The ends of the tubes were plugged into her body, flexing as she breathed. Could the plant be pumping some kind of liquid into her? That would explain why her belly was so distended.

The plant shifted a little, turning in place to reveal the woman's side. Her arms had been pulled behind her, hands placed at the small of her back. A large, rounded pod sat on the woman's upper back, its translucent skin revealing the liquid sloshing inside. The other end of the tubes feeding her belly terminated here at the lower end of the pod. The entire system must be gravity fed!

The captive woman burped, an opening appearing near the bottom of the stalk. She rotated her hips forward, revealing a small hole. Sighing as she closed her eyes, the woman strained hard.

A rounded, brown object worked its way through the hole, popping out and falling to the ground. The plant took a short step forward, balancing on the tendrils that spread out from its base. Another object popped out.

It took her a few minutes to figure out what was happening. The woman's seeds had been fertilized, and the plant was moving around to ensure that they were spread evenly. This was how the plants propagated themselves!

If so, was she going to end up like that woman, with hugely engorged breasts? What would that process feel like? Her loins began to stir, looking forward to being violated by the plant once again.

That wasn't the plant's intent, however. Her plant's flower waved wildly above her head as she looked down in surprise, two painful jabs digging into her flesh right above her bloated womb.

While she had been distracted, the sharp end of two tubes had penetrated through the hard outer wall of the plant's stalk, pressing straight into her stomach. The tubes turned purple as cool fluid rushed through them, a loud burp exploding from her open mouth.

Liquid gurgled in her stomach, sloshing as she attempted to move. She was being fed by the plant directly!

Now that she was looking for it, there did appear to be something heavy resting against her back. The pod must have grown overnight while she had been unconscious. She simply hadn't noticed it because her body was quickly becoming habituated to the strange transformation she was undergoing.

Her hips wiggled, still uncomfortable with the tubes that had penetrated her, but they were quickly becoming background noise. Besides, something was happening with her breasts that demanded her attention.

They felt more sensitive and colder than usual. Peering down, she took in a sharp breath. The outer layer of the plant's stalk had pulled tightly inwards, splitting apart where her breasts were located. Her flesh had been squeezed out of two holes, exposing the orbs of flesh.

She felt an urgent need to touch them, but that was impossible with how she was bound. She was forced to watch as her nipples became as hard as pebbles. She shifted her butt, desiring stimulation, but the plant didn't appear willing to give it.

Fortunately, she didn't have long to wait, as two looping green tendrils moved in front of her. She could almost confuse these tendrils for branches, as leaves sprouted from their length, though up close they resembled vines. Large, gray cups dangled downwards from their ends, hiding whatever might be inside.

She had seen these earlier, before she had been captured. What she hadn't seen then was the oval bulges embedded in the vines a few inches up from the cups. The green outer layer of each bulge was translucent, showing off the purple liquid encapsulated inside. This must be similar to the fluid being pumped into her stomach. She stared at them, curious as to what might come next.

The bell ends rotated, showing off their interiors. She shuddered as she spotted the sharp needles hidden inside, immediately knowing and fearing their purpose. She drew her head back and squeezed her eyes shut as they moved towards her breasts, pinching her thumbs against her forefingers to prepare for the pain.

As the tips of the needles penetrated her breasts, she was surprised to find that it wasn't as bad as she had feared. Though these cups had more needles than the tubes that had penetrated her belly, they sank into her flesh with surprising softness. Perhaps an anaesthetic solution was secreted on the tips.

She was now more curious than afraid. Opening her eyes, she studied the cups that now sat over the globes of her breasts. The gray cups were mottled, greenish veins tracing over their surface. The bottoms had a thick lip which sat against the base of her breasts, pushing into her chest.

There was no sucking action involved, just a slight pulsation as purple fluid was injected into her. The pods containing the fluid gurgled as the liquid sloshed inside, the amount stored within markedly lower than before. It was pumping the fluid into her.

Her breasts were becoming remarkably more tender, wobbling as they visibly expanded. Purple veins pulsed just under the surface, carrying the fluid directly into her blood supply. She should be more concerned about this, but she doubted that this was any worse than the large amount of the substance being directly injected into her belly.

Besides, whatever this drug was, it was making her feel good. Her entire body had tensed up with arousal, her pussy gripping tightly around the protrusion inside her. At the rate things were going, she might even experience an orgasm without any further stimulation!

She breathed out sharply as the needles retracted, a sudden suction coming from the cups. Her flesh distended, being pulled inside due to the pressure. Her breasts wobbled as the vines dropped towards the ground, the cups being held against her due to the negative pressure. Pulsing suction came alternately from her left breast, then the right, swapping back and forth. Was it... milking her?

The plant's knob began to pulse inside her, growing larger. The plant clearly intended to link this sucking action with pure pleasure. There was nothing she could do to stop it. The only way to keep her sanity was to give in and press her butt forward to increase the stimulation in her pussy.

Moaning through her open mouth, she imagined being elsewhere. She was locked in a stall, being milked like a cow. A bull had his thick cock inside her, fucking her roughly. At each thrust of his dick, her breasts swayed enticingly in the milkers, fluid draining away from her into a metal cylinder filled with her milk. Her output would be fed to the masses, addicting them to her juices.

This mental image, combined with the throbbing length of the plant embedded inside her, was sufficient to trigger another orgasm. She savored the sensations, holding herself rigid as her muscles clenched. Damn, did this feel good! The plant really knew how to work her over!

She was alarmed at a fleeting pulse of affection that ran through her mind. This was bad. She was starting to like what the plant was doing to her!

The two cups on her breasts popped off, dropping away. Her breasts bounced up, held straight by the fibrous plant material surrounding them. The surface of her flesh was dotted with pinpricks of red where the needles had been inserted, but there was surprisingly little blood.

Near her nipples, a small amount of the purplish fluid remained. It was drying off quickly, making the tips of her breasts feel cool. There was no evidence that she had produced the fluid, as she had imagined, but her assets had definitely grown a little bit larger.

She idly wondered what the end goal of all this might be. The plant had bred her and clearly intended to use her as a mother to propagate more of itself, but she really had no idea why it would expend so much effort to pump up her breasts. Even if the process was really erotic, she had no idea what the point was. Perhaps that would be revealed in time - the plant certainly wasn't talking to her.

It was, however, taking her somewhere. She groaned as the ribbed tentacle in her pussy vibrated up and down, the plant rotating towards the back of the field. It began to walk forward on its leafy feet, giving her a ride as she was taken across the loamy soil. The other plants had turned as well, with a singular purpose, bringing their precious cargo with them as they reached the periphery. Where were they being taken?

Near the rear of the field, another aqueduct gurgled with water. Her plant stepped over it nimbly, proceeding further back to the wall. At first, she thought there were no breaks in the stone, but as the plants moved closer, she noticed that there was a hidden passageway.