Dampest Dungeon: Flower Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers

As she reached the top, she gripped Allium's penis tightly, pulling it into her with as much strength as she should gather. A soothing harmonic blasted through her brain as her body responded, her muscles tightening as the pleasure exploded from below, rocketing up to her core.

She was spasming, clenched down around the fleshy rod inside her, wanting to take all of it within her. That was, of course, impossible, but she tried her best, keeping the throbbing knob pressed against her cervix.

She sent a long, drawn out sigh through the link, her upper body deflating into Allium as she breathed deeply through her mouth, which was still fixed open in a large O. If Allium was anything to go by, that was unlikely to change any time soon, but now she was finding it hard to care. Within this plant, she would ripen, changing into a plant hybrid.

Her thinking was transforming, too. That wasn't a bad thing, was it? If she went along with this, the freedoms she had been missing would soon be returned to her, even if she was a grotesque plant creature. That was better than being bound without the ability to touch or feel anything of her own volition.

Allium ran her hands up and down Maria's back, next to the giant pod of liquid that was permanently attached to her. "I sense a change in you," she said kindly, her humming still echoing in Maria's ears. "Don't worry. This will only get better for you the more you accept it."

Arms dangling, Maria looked at nothing in particular, enjoying the afterglow of sex as Allium's penis slowly retracted from within her. "Will it?" she asked plaintively. "I won't be able to go back to running my restaurant."

Allium's chest heaved. "You're still thinking about that? Well, who can say what will happen in the future? Perhaps you might be able to convince someone on the surface that we shouldn't be attacked on sight, though I very much doubt that," she warned. "Why don't we wait and see how you adjust? You can make more decisions later after you see how life as a plant girl treats you."

Maria huffed. "I didn't ask for this. Things are changing so fast, I'm not sure how I'll keep up."

Allium set one of her hands on Maria's chest, over her heart. "Just take it slow. I'll help you."

Maria nodded briskly, feeling the flower shift above her head. She hadn't gotten used to that. Still not sure she ever would.

Allium took her by the hand, squeezing it gently. "Come with me. I'll show you how a plant girl lives."

Maria hesitated for a moment, then squeezed back. This wouldn't be quite as bad, if she had friends. Even if Allium was a little strange.

Allium's vines pulled out of her ears and the woman hummed a low tone through her mouth. Maria followed suit, allowing the plant girl to lead her down the hallway, hand in hand. She wasn't quite as afraid of this place, now that she had a guide. She wasn't lost any more.

She barely noticed the changing corridors as she focused on the warmth of the plant woman's hand in hers. She didn't love Allium, but somehow her perception of the other woman had changed since they had fucked. There was a fondness there that hadn't existed before.

They rounded a corner, and suddenly she knew where she was. She recognized these bricks and these corridors. They were back on the main route! The field where she had been accosted by the plant was nearby. That must be where Allium was taking her, but for what purpose?

She sighed, calming her spinning thoughts. Did it really matter? It was clear now that Allium wouldn't do anything to purposefully harm her, besides pushing her towards merging with her plant. It would be better if she simply thought of nothing, living in the moment.

The corridor opened up into the field she had left what seemed like a long time ago, a cluster of plants like hers grouped near the middle. Afternoon sun filtered down from above, highlighting their bright flowers.

Now that she knew what to look for, she reviewed the relative state of transformation of the captive girls within the plants.

A few of them seemed fresher than she was, with only their mouth exposed. This was surprising, as she didn't recall seeing anybody being captured since she was taken. She hadn't exactly been following the plants around, though - they easily could have been stalking their prey while she was involved with her own matters.

A handful more seemed well integrated with their plants, similar to Allium. Flowers had sprouted on top of their breasts, in a variety of colors. These must be the oldest victims.

Allium hummed as she pulled Maria into a little half circle of the advanced plant girls, as if she was presenting her to them. Perhaps she was.

The way they responded certainly made her think so. Their plants padded forward, gathering close around her.

The vision of five different flowers leaning towards her, their eyes blinking with excitement made her laugh, a low chuckle escaping her open mouth.

Their arms split off their stalks so that they could touch her in greeting. She wished she could communicate with them all, but her ear vines couldn't connect her with all of them simultaneously. She gave them a honking sound in appreciation. That would have to do.

She wanted to get to know them further, but her chest began to burn, and she burped suddenly. There came a painful pressure from her belly, and she looked downward, concerned. She stroked her hands over the surface, trying to calm it down, but the pressure continued to grow.

Her belly bobbed. Something wanted out, and quickly! The plant pulled its tendril out of her vagina and her hips shifted forward, as before.

Her mouth filled with saliva, a steady stream dribbling out the front as her neck began to tingle. Her thighs clenched together involuntarily. It was coming!

A hard knob entered the top of her tunnel, the oblong object slowly pressing its way down her inner passage. Her muscles clenched hard around the object, the painful cramping shaking her body.

She grimaced, wanting badly to reach in and pull the object out, but that was impossible. All she could do was weather the waves of pain as they came regularly.

Hands rubbed her shoulders, one pair on her neck. A set of tendrils dropped into her ears. "Remain calm," whispered Allium. "The first birthing is always the toughest."

She definitely had that right! Fortunately, the first seed was getting close to the end of her passage, but that one was quickly being followed by another.

The hard edge pressed through the outer hole of the plant, the hole widening as it popped out, plunking onto the ground. She stared at it dumbly, surprised that something that small could have caused her so much pain.

It was shaped like a fruit pit, ridged down the center with two semicircular halves. Given time, it would sprout a copy of the plant that had captured her. If it survived germination, it would grow strong and true, seeking out another human female to continue the cycle with.

She should hate that idea, but she was finding it increasingly hard to blame the plant for her predicament. It was her own fault that she had been trapped by this thing - she should have known better than to approach an unfamiliar plant!

Anyway, it was hard to hate something that made her feel so good, though it wasn't exactly doing that at the current moment.

She grunted as another seed popped out. She was seized with a desire to begin moving, probably an instinct being transmitted by the plant to help spread its progeny.

The feet of the plant started moving without her direct intervention, causing her to take a few steps to the side before another seed plopped out.

At first, she was humiliated by the whole process - especially at having to do it in front of the others, but they moved in close, hugging and humming at her as her belly deflated slowly with the birth of each seed, bringing her mood back up.

Finally, the cramps began to fade, the last of the seeds being expelled from her body. She knew this wasn't the end - the plant likely wanted to breed with her again, but at least for now she felt slim and spry again.

A mouth pressed against her cheek, and she smiled internally. Somehow, some way, these plant girls were quickly moving towards becoming her friends. They had been forced together by circumstance, but they were all adapting well. She creased her lips into a smile - as much of one as she could accomplish with her mouth frozen open.

She wasn't alone - they were all in this together. What was this strange warmth spreading in her heart?

She suddenly knew this was going to work out. Together they would support each other, and get through this strange challenge life had thrown at them. She looked forward to getting to know them better.

***

Water dribbled from the flowers gracing the tips of her enormous breasts as she breached the surface of the pool, her bright sunflower top flicking back and forth wildly. The lazy season of spring had moved on to summer, and this cool respite was quite welcome. She could certainly use her roots to pull water from the ground, but that wasn't nearly as refreshing as taking a long dip.

Sighing in pleasure, she relaxed, her shoulders resting at the level of the rippling water. Her plant mass below was buoyant, keeping her upright with little effort, allowing her to enjoy herself without any active thought.

A splash of water broke through her solitude, droplets drenching her face. Annoyed, she turned to find that another plant had jumped in from above, her upper body rotating to regain her balance. A warmth suddenly glowed within her as she realized who it was. Allium!

Giving up the idea of having a relaxing time, she swam over to her lover, reaching out to take her by the shoulder. Allium turned, her twinkling eyes a vibrant green. Maria knew from experience that she was smiling, though it was impossible to see with her lips locked open in that permanent O.

Allium leaned over and hugged her, their huge bellies bouncing against each other. Even if Maria had wanted to remain fallow, she hadn't been able to keep herself off of Allium's dick. It was inevitable that she would be filled with more seeds. She was even starting to get used to the bloating sensation, though she couldn't say that she loved it. She did love Allium, however, and that was enough.

The tips of the red flowers on her breasts were brushed aside as they collided with Allium's. This was another alteration she had been expecting after spending a lot of time with her lover. At first, her nipples had become puffy, but after a few more injections by the plant's cups, a green sprout grew from the surface.

In time, they had bloomed over her now enormous breasts, containing a vast supply of the plant's purple liquid. Her encounter with the bee girls after the flowers had fully formed had been fantastic, though a little strange. As before, the bee girl had planted her hands over Maria's breasts, but this time she sucked the entirety of her flowers inside.

At first, she had thought the flowers would be damaged, but when the bee girl had finished, they were as bright and fresh as they had always been. She could imagine the fluid being suckled from her even now, and hoped that there would be another opportunity to visit them soon.

Life wasn't all about fucking and sucking, however. There was plenty of time for slow, romantic moments. As her forehead touched against Allium's, their small tendrils extended, plugging into each other's ears.

"I love you," whispered Allium's sultry voice.

Maria's body shook, happy at the strange feeling that was filling her heart. "I love you too," she whispered back, still not quite sure of herself.

Hesitantly, she reached out, cupping the sides of Allium's breasts. Her lust was beginning to rise again, and she hoped Allium was feeling the same.

"Mmm, I see you're feeling frisky again," chuckled Allium. "Very well, but this time it's your turn. Show me what you've got."

Maria considered. If that's how she wanted to play it, she knew exactly how she'd go about this - she had been experimenting lately, and wanted to try something new.

She felt her desires rising, and let them. By now, she had fully explored how to get her plant half to do what she wanted, and was becoming quite good at it. In fact, over time, she had noticed that she was starting to feel what the plant wanted. In addition to this, she was beginning to feel a slight sensation when any part of the plant touched someone else, almost as though the plant's nerve endings were integrating themselves into her body.

She was no longer alarmed at such changes, wholeheartedly embracing them. After spending the entire spring with Allium, she couldn't imagine being anywhere else. What would her family think if they saw her now?

That was neither here nor there. Allium might complain if she delayed too much. Concentrating, she told the plant what she wanted, eager to see how quickly it responded to her commands.

One of the tendrils branching off from her stalk looped in, the bulbous tip flexing in four quarters. Pausing for a moment, it struck like a snake, aiming straight for Allium's mouth. Allium grunted as the end popped inside, the ends flexing open to lock itself in place. A hissing noise commenced and her belly expanded.

Allium blinked, her eyes looking a little dopey as she breathed out through her nose, a blue mist shooting from her nostrils. She was pumping her lover full of her plant's gas, preparing her for what was coming next.

"Oh, shit, that feels good. Fill me up!" she groaned in Maria's ears.

Maria's plant was obliging her, but she wasn't finished with Allium just yet. She made another command, feeling a strong swelling sensation coming from below. She couldn't see it under the water, but knew that her plant's penis was beginning to extend, the long stalk preparing to sink into Allium's pussy.

At the same time, her own plant responded to her desires, the tendril plugging her own pussy swelling as well. She certainly wouldn't be left out of the pleasure while her plant assaulted Allium.

Now that her plant was responding, that left her free to work on Allium in her own way. She twisted the plant woman's breasts, hard, tugging at them as if she was a baby seeking sustenance. Allium's altered body responded, purple liquid collecting within the base of her flowers. Soon, there was far too much for them to contain, the soft edges wilting as the substance oozed over the edge.

Allium moaned in her ears, rendered unintelligible by the assault. Just as she had planned, but it was about to get ten times better for her lover. "Lean into the pleasure," she whispered softly. "Let yourself sway with me as I press myself inside you."

The end of her plant's stalk rammed into Allium's pussy, pulsing as it sank deeper. Maria gasped, amazed at the sensations. They had tried this before, but it had never felt like this! It was a wonder Allium managed to keep her self control when the tables were turned!

At the same time, the bulbous head lodged inside her inflated and began to vibrate, doubling the pleasure she was experiencing. Her breath hissed in her throat as she made irregular moans, a sharp warmth growing in the appendage spearing her lover.

"You never told me it would feel this good!" she exclaimed. "Why hide this from me?"

Allium giggled crazily. "You could never have understood," she said hazily. "This is something you can only experience for yourself."

She had that right. Damn, she was fast approaching an orgasm herself! The dual assault was sending her out of her mind, too!

She needed to hold on for just a little while longer - Allium couldn't be faring much better than her. Pulse, thrust. Pulse, thrust. The hard stalk of her plant rubbed against Allium's tunnel, bouncing in and out of her as it jiggled.

She could see it in Allium's face, the ridges of plant material circling her mouth flushing purple. Her lover was as close to the edge as she was. In that case, it should only take a little more to force her over.

She pressed herself in closer, willing her plant's dick to urgently ram itself into Allium's snatch. At the same time, she ran her greenish hands around to either side of her lover's breasts, mashing them together.

The knob inside her snatch swelled up to an enormous size, causing her entire interior to throb in sympathy. If her final gambit failed to work, it wasn't going to matter, as her entire body was now shaking with pleasure.

The tentacle invading Allium's mouth popped free, leaving behind a blue stain on her circular mouth. She breathed hard, whimpering as her hips shifted back and forth on Maria's dick.

"Fuck me!" Allium shouted, her voice instantly fading in Maria's ears as she vibrated, her body seized in the throes of an orgasm.

Maria lost herself as well, the vibrating knob inside her too much for her to contain. Squirming, she forgot completely about Allium as her own pleasure consumed her mind, flashes of purple and blue taking over her vision.

She shook, groaning loudly, saying complete nonsense through her link to Allium. Her plant's rod pulsed within her lover, spurts of purple liquid painting the interior of Allium's pulsing tunnel.

Orgasm. Such a short word to describe the overwhelming explosion of pleasure she was experiencing.

The peak was short, but sweet, her body immediately shifting into the warmth of afterglow. She wrapped her arms around her lover, holding her tight as her hard rod slowly withdrew. She wanted nothing more than to sit here in the sun warmed water, clasping her lover gently forever.

Regretfully, that was not possible, but there would certainly be time for other pleasant assignations in the future. She sighed, leaning into Allium, snuggling against her neck.

Allium's chest shook from silent laughter. "I'd love to stay here all afternoon with you, but I can feel the Birthing coming on. Come, we must get back to the field before I drop my seeds in the barren passageway."

Maria sighed, but nodded, retrieving her communication tendrils. Letting go of Allium, she turned towards the edge of the pool. Before, she would have needed another plant sitting on the edge to help her out, but now she had other methods.

She commanded her plant to release her lower half, and it obeyed implicitly, its bulbous tendril pulling rapidly from within her swollen pussy. She shook, gasping at the waning pleasure, but ignored the after effects. Her encounter with her lover had satiated her body, for a little while.

A seam split open below her waist, a curve of plant material pulling away to reveal her pale white skin. Her bottom half barely received any sunlight while it was in the plant, so it had no opportunity to tan.

Leaning forward, she set her feet delicately on the stone edge of the pool, taking a step forward carefully as she worked to find her footing. She didn't use her legs as often any more, and it had taken a long time before she had learned how to do this, so her muscles had atrophied. Even so, she still had the energy to do this.

Planting her feet, she waited patiently as her perceived weight increased. Behind her, the bulk of the plant extracted itself from the water, the heavy liquid dripping from around its rotund base. Levering itself over, it braced its leafy feet against the stone floor.

Shivering from evaporation, Maria quickly told the plant to lift her back up. Toes pointed downwards, she sighed with satisfaction as she was seated back within the main stem of the plant, her butt flexing as it rested against the organic platform inside.

HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers