Dan: His story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in a while I think about Dan's ex, Lara, and can't help but think that her loss is my gain. How could she have been so stupid to lose this man. He was willing to overlook her flaws, and they were big, just to get her love in return. But she gave it away to every other man she met. Stupid.

Okay, I have family to look after and have to get back to work. Remember what's important to you and look after that first.

Have a great day.

********

My research, while working to write this story, determined that 92% of open-marriages end in divorce. That doesn't speak well for the lifestyle; not if your intent is to ultimately stay married.

On a personal level I think that people forget human nature. We pair-off for social needs and to reproduce. Those who feel that they are sophisticated enough to overlook human nature and think that they can work through the jealousy and other emotions that drive married relationships are an oddity.

If you decide to try an open-marriage, good luck and I wish you well.