All Comments on 'Dana - A First'

by redbaron172

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sparrow69Sparrow69about 2 years ago

Well done for a first story; had you not said that I’d never have known. I hope you consider continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Just a little confusing about a son. Never mentioned his age. Only late in the story mention him just briefly and a comment about her have 2 kids.. I really liked the story and would like to see it continued and maybe clear up to question about the son..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great story would have been better if he had put a baby in her and they had lived a good life together with a little girl for her son

redbaron172redbaron172about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to you that have provided comments and also feedback. Sparrow69 thanks for the compliment, I decided to try this and with the help of blackrandi1958 she assisted with me developing dialog. My punctuation may not be the best and to be honest I never was a big fan of english or literature in my education, although I did and still do write fairly well in technical dialog. To those anonymous commenters: I appreciate the input, maybe I need to look at how the story flows and interaction. There was one personal e-mail feedback from an anonymous commenter that I'd like to be able to respond directly to but can't. If you see this I'd be willing to let you 'proofread/help edit' if you are willing. I'd love to find a couple of good editors to assist in putting finishing touches on stories. I'd like to continue this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and easy to read. The build up was slow and kept me reading faster by the minute. One of the best. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent for a first go. The back story/continuity errors were a bit distracting. Some of it felt it a bit repetitious. It was annoying how quickly and how frequently they called each other Baby upon their first romantic kiss. That sort of thing usually takes more time. As a lady, this stood out for me: "I took a washrag and gently washed her from the top of her butt all the way around her front." I immediately winced and thought, "Good way to get a UTI."

Keep writing!

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year agoAuthor

Reply to Anonymous on 9/29... Thank you for the comments and constructive criticism, this was a first for me to write this and enjoyed trying to get it down. I'm sure if I'd had more training in English and writing/Literature it be easier for me. The washrag thing, well not something I really thought about (cause I'm a guy). Maybe a bit more research into some aspects would help. Either way thanks for he comments, hope you read the 2nd part I have done, which I'll post as soon as I finish with my last proofread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous