Dana Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" she asked.

Liam smiled at her before spinning her around aggressively so she was on all fours.

"Ohh!" Dana hollered out in surprise.

"Here we go, baby. Nice and slow," said Liam as he clutched his hard cock and pressed the tip into Dana's warm and cozy pussy. He managed to slide the head in effortlessly thanks to Dana's lubed up entry.

"Ohhh!" she screamed as she dropped to her elbows, pressing her head into the pillow. "Fuck!"

Liam grunted as he grabbed Dana's firm ass while sliding another two inches of his mighty cock inside.

It was already a feeling Dana had never experienced in her lifetime. And may never again. Even at just a couple inches, it had filled her up so much that she felt an orgasm already mounting. She pushed her face deeper into the pillow and let out a loud muffled moan.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

Liam, never growing tired of the impact he has on women, smiled as he thrusted another couple inches inside. His thick, strong cock was quickly getting used to its new slippery tunnel.

"Oh God! Oh God! Fuck! Yes! Liam! Yes!" screamed Dana repeatedly as half his cock went in and out of her.

"Fuck! Shit! I'm gonna cum! Yes! Yes! Keep going! I'm gonna cum like this!"

"You want me to make you cum?!" Liam screamed with added fervor. He then slammed another couple inches into her so that at least seven were firmly resting inside.

Dana raised her head up and screamed the loudest she had all night. "I'm cumming!!" she screamed out as Liam maintained his steady pace. "Cum for me, Dana!"

Dana's entire body shook as she expelled ejaculate all over Liam's thrusting cock. Never in her entire life had she felt as good as that moment, on all fours, with a massive cock slamming into her backside. She quivered and moaned like a dying animal as her orgasm ran its course.

She dropped her head back onto the pillow and started laughing hysterically. Liam joined in the laughter as he gently pulled his cock out of Dana. He sat back down on his legs, holding his hard cock while watching Dana collapse into the pillows.

Still laughing, she rolled over on her back and looked up at Liam, grinning from ear to ear. Her eyelids were slightly closed as her post-orgasmic lethargy took shape. She spread her legs wide and grabbed onto the top portion of Liam's cock. "Fuck me."

Liam leaned forward and allowed Dana to guide his cock directly inside her. She moaned at first penetration, releasing his cock and clutching the bed sheets tightly. She closed her eyes and inhaled sharply. The feeling of Liam's dick was sharp and painful. She screamed as she held her hand out on his stomach, pushing him away.

"Are you ok?" Liam asked, concerned. His cock head remained nestled inside as he awaited her response.

"I'm good, I'm good. Just need to go slow," Dana said as she repositioned on the bed, leaning forward a bit. She knew the feeling may be uncomfortable at first, but would quickly become intensely pleasurable again. She gritted her teeth, rubbed her clit and nodded to Liam.

Once again, Liam began to penetrate her deeper. This time, she adjusted quickly and the fantastic sensitivity returned. They both moaned as Liam ventured deeper and deeper into Dana, reaching depths unknown to her. Her eyes began to roll back into her head as the motion of Liam's movements bumped her head into the pillows over and over again.

"Oh my God, oh my GOD you're big!" she praised Liam as his thick cock reached new depths. "Oh fuck. Yes! Yes! Fuck! Right there! Mmmmmmm yes!!"

Almost as soon as they got into another rhythm, Dana was cumming again. Her legs shook and her face flushed as another even more powerful orgasm returned to her entire body. She opened her mouth and stared at the ceiling, silent as pleasure mounted. Like a tea kettle left on the stove too long, she erupted.

Dana wrapped her legs tightly around Liam's rocking torso as he pressed nearly every inch of his cock into her pussy. She screamed with pleasure. It was the best feeling she had ever felt in her life. Period.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" Liam said in between grunts. "Where do you want it?"

Dana picked her head up and opened her eyes. With determination in her voice, she managed to answer him with her preference.

"Everywhere!"

Needing no further instruction, Liam happily yanked his dick out of Dana and stood back. He knew it was going to be a gusher.

Dana sat up on her elbows, legs still spread wide. They both looked at the tip of Liam's penis. It was red and bloated. An explosion was coming.

Dana looked up at Liam's face while they waited. He was bright red, straining. He looked as if he was trying to lift a heavy piano up the stairs.

Just as she returned her gaze to his penis, it happened. A massive stream of cum flew out his penis head and launched across Dana's gorgeous body. It cleared her head with ease, splashing loudly against the top of the headboard. A long, unbroken drizzle spread across her body from her vagina up to her forehead. It was all from the first blast.

Liam moaned. Another shot of equal force came barreling out. It would have landed in the same spot had Liam not aimed his cock down so that it splashed over Dana's chest and stomach. It was so forceful, much of it splashed onto her face, forcing her to close her eyes and mouth.

Liam had yet to stroke his cock as two more blasts exited his tip and coated the remainder of Dana's body that had not yet been canvassed. He moaned again. Dana managed to open her eyes in time to see Liam resume stroking his huge cock as he shot three more thick loads, all landing on the bed sheets between Dana's legs.

While clutching his cock, legs spread wide apart, he closed his eyes and looked up.

"Wooooooooo hoooooo!" he shouted at the top of his lungs before bursting out laughing. He looked down at Dana who was also laughing while absolutely covered in cum. She held her hands out, in a way as if to showcase her body.

"It's everywhere!"

Liam laughed like a prepubescent boy. He scrambled around looking for a towel, completely forgetting both their towels from before were at the foot of the bed. Dana giggled as she watched him and his huge cock dance around the room. She shook her head and fetched the towels from before.

"Oh right!" said Liam as he jumped in to help her clean his cum off. "Whoa I really did a number huh?"

"This is insane!" Dana said as she wiped her vagina, examining the towel afterwards. It appeared a sizable glob landed in her crotch.

"You get me so worked up."

"Oh this is my fault now?" Dana asked, jovially. "You're the one with the friggin bird egg balls over there!" Dana playfully poked Liam's ball sack with her toes. They were indeed large, maybe the biggest balls she's ever seen. Post-orgasm, she noticed they relaxed and hung down considerably low in his scrotum.

"I'm sorry Dana."

"About what?" she winked. "Your cumshots are hot. I love every second of them."

Liam, still out of breath, looked around the room. It appeared everything was clean. He checked out Dana who still had a considerable amount of cum dripping from her.

"Look at you," he said laughing. "Come on. We gotta get back in the shower." Liam held his hand out and guided Dana back to the bathroom.

"Quick! Quick!" he teased as they both scurried into the shower. Cum was dripping from Dana's body in big, thick clumps.

As Dana washed up, she admired Liam's body once again. He was covered in muscles, head to toe. His dark eyes were mesmerizing. Dana smiled to herself, unsure how she found herself in this situation.

"Liam!" she shrieked! "You are NOT hard again!"

Liam shook his cock, laughing. "Sorry!" he shrugged. Yet again, he stood firm at ten and three quarter inches.

"You're like non-human. How old are you again?"

"Twenty-six."

Dana shook her head. "Twenty-six. To be young again. And here you are in a shower with an old lady."

Laim got serious. "I mean every word of this. You are beautiful. You're basically the definition of the word. I want you to know that."

"You're sweet," she said as she looked him up and down. "And hot."

As they soaped up, they engaged in small talk. Enough to get to know one another. It seemed surreal to be having a normal conversation with a man Dana barely knew, but had already fucked her brains out moments earlier. She still told herself, this wasn't becoming anything serious and it was just for fun.

"So that's when you started doing your side gigs?"

"It just gave me ideas, ya know? Like if these girls wanted to see me naked so bad, why not try and make some money doing that."

"Well, essentially it's just stripping, right?"

Liam scolded her with his eyes. "How dare you call me a stripper."

Dana's expression changed to serious.

"I cook too," Liam said with a smile, indicating he was joking.

"You are a great cock... I mean, cook! You're a great cook!"

Liam laughed at the freudian slip. "Something on your mind?" he asked as he wagged his aching boner in the air. He playfully slapped Dana's thigh with it. She responded by grabbing it from the tip.

"You're still so hard. It's like you just keep going and going and going, huh?"

Liam smiled and leaned in. He kissed Dana as the water from the shower streamed down their faces. "It's because of you."

"You're being so sweet," Dana said as she continued to hold Liam's cock in her hand. "It's been a long time for me to hear those things."

"How long were you married, if you don't mind me asking."

"Ten years. Can you believe it?"

"You're a great catch, of course I can. What ended up happening?"

"We just went our separate ways. Was never really meant to be I don't think." Dana looked up into Liam's eyes. She continued to hold his hard cock in her hand as they had a conversation. She was drawn in by it and enjoyed the feeling of it in her tiny hand.

"Kids?"

Dana shook her head as she looked at the rod in her hand. "No. That's one thing we both agreed on."

Liam nodded as he reached behind Dana to fetch the shampoo. "I do too. I'm not sure I'd ever want to have kids." He squirted some in his hand and started to run it through his hair. Dana stepped back to admire the young man's muscles as he washed up.

"Well if you change your mind," Dana looked down at his throbbing cock. "At least you know you're fertile!"

The two of them shared a laugh as Dana began jerking his cock in long and delicate strokes. She paused to lift his heavy balls in her hand, running her fingers through the loose skin.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Liam asked.

"I am, I am," she laughed. "I'm sitting here wondering how the heck this was just inside me... to be honest."

"The whole thing too. Well... almost the whole thing."

Dana looked like she saw a ghost. "This whole thing was in me?!"

Liam glanced down. "You made it to about... Here." He pointed towards the bottom of his shaft, about two inches up from the base. Dana's mouth dropped as she put her hand on her chest, right between her breasts.

"Wow," was all she said. "What an incredible penis." She smiled up at Liam as she continued to stroke him. "I wanna make you cum again."

"Can't argue with that!" Liam laughed. "But we're gonna both be prunes if we stay in here longer. Here, come. I have an idea."

They both got out of the shower and dried off in the bathroom. "Follow me," said Liam as he beckoned for Dana to come along. They walked down the narrow hallway towards the front of the apartment. Liam glanced back at Dana who was walking slowly and carefully.

"You ok?"

Dana glared at him. "I feel like my insides have been rearranged." They both laughed.

"Heh. Sorry about that!" Liam joked as he wagged his cock at Dana who simply shook her head and smiled.

They entered the living room and Liam spun around to face Dana. "Ok, well since you're already kind of parting your legs, you'll be ready to try this."

"Liam, honey I can't try that again. I need to recover a bit. I'm sorry."

"No, no, no. I meant try out a new trick."

"Trick?" Dana looked perplexed.

"Have you ever jerked off before?"

Dana narrowed her eyes at Liam. Where was he going with this?

"Here, watch," Liam said as he walked over behind Dana. "Stay facing towards the living room." He instructed her as he crouched down behind her.

"What are you do--" Liam slipped his cock between Dana's legs. She immediately felt his warmth against her thighs. "Ooooo!" she squealed.

"I want you to jerk me off like it's your own dick. I want to see how far you can spray," Liam finally offered an explanation as to what they were doing. The scene was peculiar. Both adults naked in his apartment with one cramming an oversized dick between the legs of another. Dana looked down to see at least six inches of shaft protruding from her legs. She cracked up with her cute, little laugh.

"You're kidding me right!"

"Not at all! Women want to do this all the time. I thought it'd be fun."

Dana couldn't help but agree. It was interesting, that was for sure. She took hold of the thick cock between her legs and started to stroke it once again. It looked massive even with half of it concealed. She stepped in to squeeze harder on his shaft using her legs. "How's this?"

Liam moaned. "Amazing. God you have such nice hands."

Dana grinned as she increased her pace. It really did look like she was jerking her own cock. Even with half of it covered up, the remaining portion still looked huge. Dana licked her palm before continuing to masturbate Liam. She focused specifically on the head as she ran her hand all over the big dome, making sure to elicit the best response from her man.

"Oh God that feels good. Fuck," Liam praised her from behind. He gripped Dana's hips for support while staring at her beautiful round ass pressed against his pelvis.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me again?" she asked as she increased her pace, determined to make her toy cock explode.

"I want to. Do you want me to?"

"I wanna shoot it everywhere. Come on, cum for me a third time, Liam."

Liam pressed in deeper and grunted. Dana could almost feel his load travel from his balls by her ass crack all the way up the lower shaft between her legs, to the upper portion in her hand. It finally exited out the tip in a solid white, creamy blast.

She paused her jerking motion to aim Liam's firing cock. Her first target was his coffee table, an easy ten feet away. But the first blast escaped too quickly, landing on the floor next to the couch. Liam moaned in Dana's ear.

The next load flew through the air, easily dousing the coffee table with a loud splat. Dana giggled at the sight of nailing her first target. She continued stroking as she pointed his cock around the room, looking for another victim.

Another load flew out, landing on the couch. Dana realized she was taking too long to pick a target as Liam's cock continued to shoot off. She laughed hysterically as she aimed his cock to the right in an attempt to hit the window across the room.

"Ahhhhhh!" shouted Liam as he braced himself and fired a hefty load across the room. It splattered on the window like a paintball, leaving a thick white splash. "Oh my God, Liam!" shouted Dana. She kept stroking his cock. "This is so cool."

She used two hands to spray his cock around the room. "It's like a fire hose!" Dana took great joy in aiming Liam's penis as if it were her own. Throughout another lengthy orgasm, she hit the couch, the window, the floor, the wall, and everything in between. Liam, in pure bliss, was unable to speak as he grunted while clutching Dana's gorgeous butt.

"Holy shit!" Dana said as she finally stepped away from Liam. She looked around the room, proud of her work. "It's everywhere!"

Even Liam was impressed. Everything seemed to be covered. His penis, now softening, hung limp between his legs. "I better get a towel, huh?"

"Try three!"

Dana sat on the couch taking pleasure in watching Liam clean up the massive cumshots strewn everywhere. Feeling extra comfortable now, she sunk back and placed one hand in her crotch. She lightly massaged her clit as she watched the young hunk move around. He noticed easily, and even swung his cock around to show off. Dana loved every moment of it.

After the night's events, the two of them were content to just sit on the couch and watch TV. Dana crossed her legs and rested them on the arm of the couch while cuddling in Liam's arms. She couldn't help herself and ended up casually playing with his big, soft penis. Not in a sexual way, but more so just something to fiddle with as they watched TV. It was surprisingly very natural.

Liam's phone buzzed. Dana glanced over as Liam fetched it from the coffee table. They both noticed a glob of dried cum next to it. Dana giggled. "Gross!"

"Must have missed that one," said Liam as he checked his phone. He instantly wore a perplexed look as he read the text.

"Who is it?"

Liam kept reading.

"Liam? Who is it?"

"You're never gonna guess."

"Well considering we just met, I barely know anyone in your life, so... care to share?"

Liam laughed. "You're right. But this one you do. It's Marin."

"Marin, like my Marin?"

Liam nodded while reading the text out loud.

"Hey there studmuffin. I hope you and Dana are having a wondrous time tonight. I wanted to let you know I spoke with our chums, Dave and Robbie. Seems the bash brothers had such a good time the other night, they want to host us all at Robbie's. Would you, your lovely Dana, and your stone snake want to partake? Ta-ta!"

He looked at Dana with a mischievous grin. "Stone snake?"

Dana laughed. "Marin's a funny one. What do you think?" She then felt a pulse. Liam's cock was coming to life, hardening in her hand by the second. Dana looked down, shocked while she watched the skin expand and harden in her tiny hand. She looked up at Liam.

"I guess that's a yes!"

12