Dance Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled over off me and he was still alive to my relief. It would only hurt my reputation if a dance student was found dead from anal fucking.

"I think we need to get cleaned up," I said as I walked him to the shower.

I started the shower and it filled with steam as I led Kabir in. I lathered up Kabir's body and I found this satisfying on many levels. I had a man to take care of once more and I didn't feel alone any more.

I enjoyed feeling the contours of his body and there was a slick feeling caused by the soapy shower gel. Kabir began to lather my body simultaneously and I enjoyed feeling his dominant hands as he caressed my breasts and there was a slick motion as we explored each other's body in this intimate and sensual manner.

My body felt naturally drawn to his as I began to lather his body using my own body, My breasts were rubbing into his chest and around his back as I showed my dedication to serving him. I was using my thigh to rub and lather his cock that was now coming back to life. As his cock came back to life, something came over me as I dropped to my knees and began to lather his fat cock with my big tits.

"Good girl," he groaned and I liked the encouragement as I began to titty fuck his cock. As it would pop up between my breasts, I would lick the tip of his dick. I looked up at him for approval and his hungry eyes gave away his sense of approval.

He then held his cock up and pushed my head towards his balls as I licked and sucked on them until they popped in my mouth. He was always in control and dominant and this really turned me on about him.

He then manipulated it so that my head was lower and I was licking his perineum, the space between his balls and asshole. He squirmed when I did so and I liked being able to get this reaction and manipulate him. I stroked his cock as I licked him. I could feel the pre-cum building around the head of his cock as I explored his body.

He was manipulating my head with his movements towards his asshole. He did not say what he wanted but I sensed he wanted me to explore him in the same way he had explored me. I found the idea of it disgusting and I did not want to do it. Love was a test, I said in my head and if I was to be with him, he would always test me.

I began to gently lick the outside of his asshole as I felt it tense up. I enjoyed the shy reaction from his asshole and it made act bolder as my tongue began to make slow circles around his rim until his asshole opened up. As it relaxed, I entered my tongue inside and his asshole began to tense and clamp around my tongue. His cock began contract and expand as my tongue began to tongue fuck his asshole. It was an incredible feeling to be in control of this dominant man.

"Oh Saanvi! That is enough!" He said as he brought me back up and I had a little smile to myself.

He had this animal hunger in his eyes and it scared me a little as he eyed me as prey. He pressed me against the shower wall and stuck his tongue down my throat. I felt a little dirty after where my tongue had been but he almost reveled in it and it made the kiss so much more intense and intimate for me as we shared deeper parts of ourselves. He lifted my legs up and I wrapped them around him as he began fucking me against the shower wall. His thrusts were hard and aggressive as he pounded me. My moans vibrated in his mouth as our kiss intensified. I then felt him raise my legs over his shoulders as he continued to fuck me hard. He was an animal that I could not control as he pummeled my vagina to an inch of its life.

He had me folded up and I felt him go deeper than any man had ever been inside me. I was flexible as a dancer but he was really pushing my bodies limits. My hands were over my head against the wall as I felt his tongue down my throat and his cock deep inside of me with every thrust. My vagina lips were trying to hold on to his cock for dear life and keep inside of me but his thrusts were too powerful.

The sounds of the water splashing on our body and his body slamming against mine filled the room.

I then felt him thrust hard and deep inside of me as my vagina clenched against his cock keeping him inside of me. He came hard as my vagina convulsed as it filled with his cum once more. He held the position until he completely emptied inside of me and I felt that deep intimate connection with him once more.

The next time I would see him would be for our flight to the ball.