Dance Practice Takes a Wild Turn

Story Info
Alisha's dance practice with another girl goes wild and wild.
3k words
4.08
11.5k
6
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of months later, since I joined a dancing class, we had our dance practical exams coming soon and on the previous days, the students were asked to stay evening additional hours to practice for the exam. I could not stay as I had some other classes. Hence, I was called by the instructor and there was another girl with me who too was called as she couldn't attend the previous day practices.

She wanted us to practice that day in the afternoon hours staying back and we were in our uniforms still, a white knee length frock with sleeves above elbows, and a clothed belt around our waist. We entered the dance room having taken off our shoes and socks in the afternoon. She asked us whether we have brought any spare dresses to practice as our uniforms will get spoilt, but both of us had not.

"Well, you don't have an option than taking your uniforms off and practice in your vests or else they will get torn and spoilt as you are doing some really tough moves today" she said.

We both were in dilemma. We had to go home after the extra practices and had nothing to wear. After a brief hesitation, we took off our belts and frocks, standing there in our vests that covered up to mid thighs, white bras and panties. First she wanted to do some warm up exercises which went up to about fifteen minutes and the afternoon heat and humidity took a toll on us as we both were sweating profusely. I could sense she was having a good time enjoying us girls, moving our bodies with our vests stuck to our skin due to sweat and our bras and panties clearly visible. The other girl was slightly taller and had a bit larger breasts than mine and was equally fair.

The instructor got a small fan running to reduce the heat and told us to take our vests off as well. We both were reluctant initially, but had no option than stripping further as our vests were drenched in sweat and we had to practice. It was a little weird experience, stripping to the bare minimum in front of someone who was practically a stranger and had no family relation with. It was a weird experience for me, having stripped in front of a stranger. I could feel the air brushing against the bare skin of mine and also the feeling of awkwardness in the way she was staring at my bosoms and other regions above my innerwear. She continue the practice session teaching us a few poses and asking us to rehearse continuously.

After some time, she asked us to relax and wait outside as she went into the other room. It was a very strange feeling to wait there, standing in our bras and panties, and she took some time coming back and when she returned, she had a large white towel, a big one, with her. She told us that she had a bathtub and we can have a bath and change into some dry clothes and wear the towel to wait until our uniforms dry up. It seemed a plausible idea and the prospect of having a nice cool bath was something we were looking forward to, since we were sweating and wet in our bras and panties. She told us to follow her and took us into her bedroom. It was a large room with an attached bathroom. She gave the towel and we went inside. There was a tub full of water with a few soap bubbles floating. She asked us to soak ourselves in the tub for a few minutes and then come out and use the towel to dry ourselves. She reminded us not to wear our innerwear which were soaking in sweat.

We both were a bit reluctant but had no choice than to comply and entered the bathroom. The bathroom was huge, much bigger than our toilet at home. She had a separate bath tub inside the bathroom, which was a little big, enough to accommodate four to five persons. The other girl was in a state of shock. I told her to come in, as we had no choice and we could not leave without bathing. I could hear the instructor speaking from the other side of the door and the other girl told me she was speaking to someone. We decided to have a bath as she said and took our bras and panties off. The water was cool and nice and we had a bath. As we came out, I was the first one to wrap the towel around me and the other girl did the same.

She looked at us and asked whether we had a good bath. We both said yes. She went out and told us to wait and that she will get our clothes dried and will give them to us, and till then we can have some coffee and relax. She had a nice cup of coffee for both of us and we both were wrapped in towels. We drank the coffee and were waiting for her to get back.

She told us that we need to practice the next day too and asked us to come to her house as it was a holiday, around 10 am in the morning. We waited for an hour or so till our clothes dried a bit and left home for the night.

The next day, we went to her house and were welcomed by her and asked us to go in the studio and get rid of our clothes as yesterday, as she will join us in a few minutes. We took off our shirts and jeans and were in our inner wear. She came after a while wearing a pair of shorts and a skinny, which was the first time we had seen her in anything other than saree. She saw us and smiled and had a camera with her.

She asked us to start the practice and said that she was going to photograph us in various poses to show to the upcoming newer girls as an example.

First she asked us to pose separately and she clicked photos in various poses, with the camera directed at our faces, chests, stomachs and legs. We did as we were told. She then told us to get close together and pose as a couple. First of such pose was to stand face to face and embrace each other, and she clicked a few shots of the two of us. The next pose was to kiss. She asked us to turn facing the same side and embrace each other, and then turn and kiss. We were reluctant and asked her not to click such pictures and that it was not a good idea, but she said it was for the good of the class and she could not compromise with the quality of training. We were hesitant, but we did it anyway, as it was an order from her. The feeling of embarrassment and shame was immense, and we felt awkward in kissing another girl, a girl we barely knew. We thought of refusing but there was no way out.

After we finished the kiss, we broke the embrace and stood facing her, waiting for the next instruction.

"That was really nice girls, I could see the passion in your eyes a bit while you were kissing," she said. "But there is still some distance. Let me see whether I can bring the fire out of you. She came closer to us, and asked us to remove our bras, and pose for the picture. I could see the other girl was blushing, and her face was red.

We both stood reluctant but she came behind me and unhooked my bra. It fell off my boobs and the other girl too took her bra off. She held the camera and asked us to pose. "Come on girls, just think that you are a couple. Now come closer. Come on...don't be shy, move a little closer, that's right, now embrace each other, and look towards the camera. That's good, that's really nice," she said, clicking the shutter a number of times.

I could feel the soft boobs of the other girl pressing against my own and it was an entirely new and different experience. She took a few more pictures, asking us to kiss and touch each other. It was embarrassing, but we did what she asked.

"Now let's see how good a job have you done till now, I am going to show you the pictures," she said, and sat on a stool, and we went near her. She brought the digital camera close to her, and went through the photos.

"You are doing a great job. Just look at these pictures. The first ones are the same as you did in the morning, with those bras, and here, are the pictures of you without the bra. I can see the difference. In these you are looking a lot more passionate, and the love between you is clear. Here is the photo of you two kissing. Look, I can see the passion. Now, you are posing with your boobs showing. Look, your eyes are closed, and it seems as if you are really enjoying, and the kiss...it is like, wow, I can feel the intensity of your love. The last one, I want you two to stand naked. Yes, completely naked. Don't worry, it is going to be fine. This will help me in understanding your body postures and movements and will make my job easier," she said.

I could feel the goosebumps all over my body. There was no way I could be naked in front of her. It was a huge thing. She came and pulled my panty down in one go and threw it away. I was stark naked. She went to the other girl and did the same. We were naked. I could feel the cold wind brushing against my naked body and the other girl's.

"Now, turn towards me, and lift your hands up," she said.

I felt extremely embarrassed, but I had no choice, and we stood there, holding our hands up, while she took photos.

"This is really good. Now, the next one. Face the camera and lift your leg and stretch it towards the ceiling. Yes, like that. Now, the other one. You too. Keep your hands down. Yes, this is very nice," she said, continuously clicking photos.

"Ok, now the next one. Lie down, and touch your toes with your finger tips. Lift the other hand, and bend towards the hand. Yes, like that, hold the pose," she said.

After the pose, she took a couple of pictures and told us to get up.

"This is good girls, you have done a good job but can improve more. Let me see what else can be done. You are a couple, so you have to share the passion, the love, and everything. Now, you have to show how you feel towards each other. Show your feelings," she said.

I didn't know how I was going to do it. I stood there, looking at the other girl, and she was blushing. I could see she was really shy.

"Look, I know this is hard for you, but this is for the betterment of the class. We have to make sure the class gets the best and the quality has to be maintained. So, please do what I say," she said.

The next pose was really tough. She made us stand back to back, and lifted our hands above our heads. She then put her arms between our legs, and pulled the legs apart, making the space between them, and then told us to sit down, and she put her arm beneath the thigh, and the other on our buttocks, and pushed down. We ended up sitting on her arms. She then made us lean backwards, so that our backs were touching. Our shoulders were touching each other, and our legs were spread. The position was extremely embarrassing and uncomfortable.

"Look at the camera," she said, and took a photo.

I was blushing and felt ashamed and embarrassed. I was naked, and was sitting on her arm. She then made us turn, and asked us to kneel, facing each other, and lean our foreheads against each other. She then pushed our chests towards each other, and made us hug.

"Kiss," she said, and clicked the shutter.

We did what she told us, and kissed. She kept on clicking the photos.

"Now, turn around, and lie down on your backs," she said.

We did that, and she told us to hold each other's hands, and open our legs, and she clicked a photo.

"Now, lift your legs, and cross them over the others legs, and hold the ankles," she said.

I could feel her eyes watching my every movement and my every inch of my body.

She then made us stand again, and told us to bend over, and touch our toes, and she clicked a photo.

"This is really good. Look at the photos, you two are looking hot and sexy. Now, let's go and practice," she said.

"Wait," she said. "We will come back here and practice after we are done. Now, come on, let's go and have a shower" she said.

We were relieved. We went into the bathroom, and stood under the shower. She asked us to soap our bodies clean including our private parts and she will help us doing.

In a minute she too joined us in shower, having gotten rid of her clothes. I could see her naked and her breasts and her ass were really nice.

"Now, come and get under the shower, and let me clean you," she said.

She took the bar of soap and started soaping my back and my ass. I was embarrassed, but let her do it. She kept rubbing all over my ass and slightly proceeded along my ass crack. She then turned me around and started soaping my chest, and touched my nipples. The feeling was weird. I had never been touched like that before. Then she moved the soap down my belly, and reached my crotch.

She kept on rubbing, and her hand touched my pussy. She rubbed for a few minutes and then asked the other girl to soap my front. The girl started soaping me, and also rubbed her nipples and her pussy. After a few minutes, she told the other girl to soap herself.

I watched as she got herself wet and soaped herself up. Then she asked me to soap her, and I started soaping her back, and then moved down to her butt. I touched her ass, and she smiled. She then told me to soap her front, and I did so. I was feeling a bit weird, touching her nipples and her pussy, but it felt good.

Then she turned my back towards her and started soaping me again, this time she touched deep inside my ass crack. I could feel her finger going deep inside and touching my asshole. I could feel a strange feeling rising within me, and I felt like I was about to pee. She was pushing her fingers in and out of my ass and my pussy was throbbing with her other hand from the front. The strange feeling got stronger and stronger, and suddenly I felt like I was going to faint. My legs started shaking, and I felt like I was losing control over my body. I screamed, and my legs started jerking uncontrollably. The instructor told her not to worry and told me to keep screaming and that I was doing a good job. After a few seconds, my legs stopped jerking, and I felt a wave of relaxation washing over me. The other girl was surprised but it was her turn now.

The instructor turned her back towards her, and told her to bend forward a little. She started soaping her back and then her ass and the girl was getting excited. She was pushing her ass back towards the instructor and the instructor kept on rubbing. Then she turned her around, and started soaping her tits. The girl was really excited and she was moving her hips and her hands were playing with her nipples. She then moved the soap down and started rubbing her pussy. The girl was really horny and the instructor was really good. She started pushing her fingers into the girls pussy and the girl was going wild. The girl was really wet, and the instructor kept pushing her fingers in and out and the girl was screaming. She then started pushing the girls butt, and the girl started pushing her butt out, and the instructor was really good at that. The girl started screaming and she had a big orgasm and collapsed on the floor.

"It's time for you both the return me the favor" she said with a little giggle.

"Kneel" she commanded.

We both got down on our knees, facing her, and she grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of each of our heads, and forced us to look up at her.

"I want you both to lick me" she said as she guided each of our heads.

My mouth was filled with her juices and I could feel her muscles contracting as her legs trembled.

I could hear her moaning and it was quite arousing.

She told me to lick her more and harder. She was holding onto our heads tightly.

I did what she told me and soon her moaning became louder and her legs were shaking even more.

Her body started to tremble and her moans were becoming louder and louder. She let go of my head and was trying to control her body.

She started panting and was out of breath as she spread her juices all over our faces.

We kept on licking and sucking and soon her body relaxed.

We laid down for some time and got ourselves cleaned and there we go, done for the day.