I Joined the College Soccer Team

Story Info
Alisha joins college soccer team and goes through the motion.
1.7k words
4.19
11.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

It was the first term of the new academic year. Those who were interested to take part in sports activities were requested to register themselves with the lecturer in change and then to get their physical examination done by the college doctor confirming they are fit enough to take part in the desired activity. I was interested in joining the soccer team as I played the sport at junior levels in my previous pre university college. I was called up by the college nurse that day and asked to report after college as the doctor will be available to get my physical examination done.

I handed them over the application given from the sports office along with the consent form signed by my parents. I was asked to sit aside with the doctor who went through some basic questions regarding my general health, especially whether I had any medical history and also about my menstrual cycle. Once completed, I was asked to remove my shoes and socks, and to stand on the weighing scale upright. I removed them, kept aside in the corner and stood up on the scale as straight as I could. The nurse came beside me and adjusted my posture a little and then the mark on top to record my height accurately along with the weight. 

She asked me to get down and then to take off my dress as she wanted to take a few more measurements. I got startled for a moment but then I obliged, removing it over my head and stood in front of them in a camisole. She came with a measuring take and took my circumference at different locations of my torso, having asked me to raise both my arms. She also did the same with my bare legs in addition to measure my limbs vertically.

Then the doctor asked me to come closer towards her and started stretching myself in all angles just like how my dance lecturer did a year ago. I was asked to touch my toes first as she did a thorough check on my spine by lifting my camisole all the way up and eventually making it fall over my head, leaving me only in my white bra and panties.  I was twisted and turned at almost each of my joints in addition to being asked to hop and jump on each of my legs. She then asked me to do a few squats as well as do a duck walk across the room a couple of times. 

I was asked to lie down on the bed as she came with the stethoscope and started auscultating all over my torso. She pulled down my panties a few inches as she assaulted near my pubes as well as had a closer look at my opening using her fingers. She then pressed all over my abdomen areas checking for any abnormalities before having me turned around with my face down. She auscultated all over my back followed by a quick peep at my rear, pulling my panties down again. I was then asked to sit on the bed as she inspected my legs carefully by tapping all over followed by an inspection on my bosoms as she pressed her fingers under my brassiere. My procedure was then taken over by the nurse who checked my pulse and recorded my blood pressure before asking me to accompany her to the adjacent room. 

She brought me near the restroom, handed me a cup and asked me to pee in it. I waited for her to go out but she rather insisted that it was necessary for her to witness that the sample was mine and she had to stay with me. I had no other option and sat down to do the honors, yanking my underwear down to my ankles. Then she proceeded to take my chest x-ray after having me remove my bra. She pushed my torso slightly forward almost touching the plate with my arms stretched out on both sides as I stood in my panties alone.

It was our first day and we had just completed our early morning fitness and training session as the college games season was approaching for the year. Daily morning sessions were going to be regular from then onwards, and in fact, it was my first day with my new college team. It was reasonably hot and humid in the morning as the summer was about to set in and almost all of us were sweating profusely in our sports kits which were a regular polo t-shirt and a pair of running shorts. There were six of us and except for one who had joined a year ago, others had played soccer for the college team for more than a couple of years. We had personal lockers on one side and showers on the other which had shower curtains on each stall up to around five feet. It was actually my first experience inside a girls' locker room and others had already gotten rid of kits and left alone only with their undergarments as I slowly began taking off my t-shirt, looking around here and there

I literally froze in shock for a few seconds as I was poured on with a bucket of ice water and followed by two more buckets, making me almost shivering in a bit of cold. They all came closer to me and their hands were all over me rubbing me with all kinds of stuff starting from eggs to tomatoes. One of them unhooked my bra and helped it off my shoulders as another pulled down my shorts and panties in one go, leaving me stark naked in front of them, covered with all sorts of dirt. They were still in their bras and panties as their hands kept rubbing every inch of my skin with all sorts of stuff. It was obvious that I didn't have a way out and hence I just gave it.

They made me stand parallel to one of the walls and had my both hands stretched onto it, as one of them came with a racket and spanked me hard on my bums over a dozen times. Others held onto me tightly so that I remained motionless throughout the process when the procedure got repeated over my thighs as well a bit. Then I was taken inside a shower stall and all of them joined, having gotten rid of their remaining clothes. They proceeded with washing every inch of me, some gently while some other with an added bit of vigor, while I was also made to ejaculate multiple times with their fingers inside my orifices. For a few minutes I felt as if I was literally away from everything but with time I let the reality sink in and in fact started to enjoy what was happening to me at that moment of time. We all showered together and headed to the classes for the day as nothing out of the ordinary had happened, after a while. 

A week later, I was very much dehydrated and sweating profusely, and ended up with cramps in both my calves by the end of the morning practice session. I was literally carried by my teammates into the sick room. It was in fact our coach who also doubled up as a physio during our practice sessions. It was close to nine when she came back after finishing up with the practices for the rest of the squad as we were having a set of matches that weekend. I was still feeling pretty stiff and barely moved my legs since I had been laid on the physio's bed.

I was starting to feel better with the pain alleviated as she gently massaged on both my calves gently, having also had a lot of liquids intakes to rehydrate myself. It was only the two of us, as the other girls had already gone for the classes and I was in no position to go and sit in the classes at least for the morning session. She gently moved towards my knee area lifting up my legs. I was still in my practice clothes with my shoes and socks removed and was still sweaty all over. She was wearing a track bottom with a t-shirt and she too seemed to have been barefoot. 

Finishing off with my knee area I could feel her hands gently staring to explore my thigh area. She took hold of my right leg with both her hands and started massaging my thigh from both outside as well as inside, sliding my shorts up a bit, giving me a tingling sensation. I closed my eyes letting it sink and as I neither wanted this to stop nor did I have the strength to stop her at that moment. I guess I started leaking as she moved her hands to my left thigh as well and continued the same enhancing my levels of sensation. 

I began biting my lips with the increased level of sensation and finally letting out moans intermittently as she kept advancing towards my inner thighs on both legs alternatively and my eyes remained shut too. By then I was drenched down there and I was certain she could sense that with my intermittent moaning. It was a pretty intense feeling as she kept going on the teasing game around my inner thighs much closer to my treasures but not going ahead further for quite some time. I didn't know what but by then I had literally started taking it in and started enjoying this vulnerable situation. She kept on pursuing at the same set of spots for the next few minutes as my sensations enhanced many folds and I was by then moaning reasonably loud. There came a sudden bout of convulsions in me and I climaxed. Her movements have become more gentle by then and receded after a minute or so with a tap on my things.

"You're good now. Go take a shower and head to the classes".