Dancing Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's more complicated than that. Did you not see how Ruthie was around him?"

"No, when I saw how he and Emily were looking at each other, how they touched, I just assumed he was her boyfriend."

"I think it's more than that. When they left, Ruthie gave David a kiss, but nothing like you give your best friend's guy, more like something you give your lover. And those two walked away together like a pair of lovers as well. You need to talk to Ruthie. I can't. Not about this."

Ruthanne's mom knocked on her door, went in, and had a long talk with her. None of the details about the dance class were shared, but her mom figured out that the three of them had shared something very intimate, very recently. She warned her daughter to be careful, that sharing a man was fraught with emotional problems, and that communication between them would be more important than anything else they did.

"The first time you lie or hide something from either of them will be the end of the relationship." Ruthanne's eyes went wide when she heard that. It sounded like her mom was ok with this, and was offering good advice instead of trying to make her end it. She vowed to herself that she would be as honest as possible with David & Emily.

Meanwhile, David & Emily were taking a long stroll through the neighbourhood, enjoying the crisp February evening. She snuggled up against him as they walked and talked about hopes and dreams and their new and overly complicated relationship. "Can we go to your house? Do you think we could be alone for a while?"

"I've never had a girl over before. My mom will probably be really nosy and start asking you tons of questions, for uh, you know, suitability or something."

"Oh. Wait, you think she'll have a problem with me, because I'm Chinese?"

"I hope not. She shouldn't, but you never know. I never thought about that before. Are you sure you want to find out right now?"

"Yeah, I guess we should. If she doesn't like me for some reason then I want to know sooner rather than later."

David led them back to his house, and they walked into the kitchen to grab a drink. His mom was there and said "Oh hello, I'm David's mother, Christi Grant."

"I'm Emily, Emily Chang, David and I are in some of the same classes."

"That's wonderful! Are you two studying together today or something?"

"No, we're just hanging out, sort of on a date." Emily replied, putting her arm around his waist.

His mother looked a little surprised, as David had never brought a girl home before, let alone had a date. She was a little leery of Emily, as she didn't know her at all, but she seemed polite enough.

Emily leaned in and asked him very quietly if they could go to his room and David said "Ah, um, we're going to be upstairs."

His mother nodded and said "I hope you cleaned that place up a bit before you left this morning." David blushed and said "kind of" as they turned to head upstairs.

"Nice to meet you, Emily" his mom said.

"Nice to meet you too."

Once in his room, she smirked and said "I see what she meant. You always look so neat at school, but this is worse than my room."

David started picking up clothes and books and shifting stuff around. "Let's sit here" she said, as she sat on his bed and patted the space next to her. He sat down and Emily put her arms around him. "We've never been alone before, or kissed or made out. We started out at like third base instead of first. We should go back and take care of that."

She leaned in and kissed him. David's arms went around her and he kissed her back. They were slow and gentle at first, almost tentative, because, as Emily had said, they hadn't had a chance to do this before.

They made out for a while and then went downstairs for a snack. His parents asked them to sit and talk a bit, and asked Emily a lot of questions, about her family, her classes, hobbies, and so forth. They finally excused themselves to his room again, picking up where they left off.

Their kisses grew more intense, and their hands began to wander, to touch and stroke and caress. She felt herself getting very wet, and her nipples were so hard they almost throbbed. Her last boyfriend had been so grabby and obnoxious that she hadn't really enjoyed making out all that much. But David was so attentive and so sensual, her heart was racing like mad and her head swam with sensory overload. When he brushed her left breast she gasped and pulled back from their embrace.

"David, you're making me crazy." She dove back into him, clutching him tightly and sending her tongue into his mouth to tangle and swirl with his. He moaned into their kiss, enjoying it as she did. Emily pulled at his shirt and then at her own, and eventually they disengaged long enough for them to end up naked from the waist up. He could not figure out the catch on her bra, so she shucked it quickly and pressed against him.

The skin to skin contact was thrilling, and despite the amount of time they'd spent in that naked tango, this felt new and wonderful. They finally ended up in the middle of the bed, David on his back, with Emily astride him. He gently fondled her tits, they were small and really firm, almost hard, with dark brown areolas. Her nipples were small hard bumps that were apparently quite sensitive. They had spent well over an hour touching and teasing each other, learning what pleased each other. All throughout they'd talked quietly, not only about their exploration but about other aspects of their relationship. And, interestingly, about how they both felt about Ruthanne.

Emily was worried about being compared with her friend, that she was maybe not as sexy or desirable as Ruthanne. The girl was an absolute blonde bombshell. David tried to describe the feelings he had for both of them, how different they were and how similar. Ruthanne was shorter, she had that golden blonde hair, larger breasts, and her pussy tasted amazing. But Emily's raven hair, her slim toned body, her golden skin, her smile and her dark eyes triggered a fierce desire within David. Their personalities were different but complementary, and he looked deep into Emily's eyes and told her he had fallen in love with both of them and to lose either would hurt more than he could stand.

She began to understand him better now that they'd shared more than just the lust of the dance. He was a shy, quiet person, who was just learning how to interact with girls, when the dance class flipped his world upside down. He went from unable to speak to them to marathon pussy eating and the hottest naked dancing ever. And to top it off he lost his virginity to a girl he hardly knew, despite the massive crush he had on her. Emily suddenly felt like she had set him up for a terrible emotional crash.

She reached down and touched his cheek, whispering "David, I want to make you happy, and if sharing your love with Ruthanne means you're happy, then I will do that. I will always allow you time with her. I'm falling in love with you too."

A tap at the door made Emily gasp and drop down onto his chest. "David, how long is your friend Emily staying? It's after midnight." They both looked at his alarm clock in shock, as they'd had no idea it was so late.

"Ok mom, we'll be out in a minute" he called back. "I guess I have to walk you home now?" he asked as he pulled his shirt on. Emily stuffed her bra into her purse and put her top back on.

"Unless I can stay?"

David opened the door and asked his mom if Emily could stay over.

His mother was really surprised, but Emily seemed to be a nice girl, and they were both 18. "If it's OK with her parents then she can stay."

"I'll call my parents and see, I mean, if you want me here?" His eyes went wide and he swallowed nervously, then nodded. Emily pulled out her phone and called home. She looked very nervous as she waited for an answer. David just heard one side of the conversation.

"Hi mom, it's me"

"No, I'm at a friend's house"

"No, David's house. David Grant."

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No"

"My boyfriend"

"Yes, he is"

"Can I..."

"No!"

"No, we didn't"

"Can I stay over?"

"No"

"No"

"I will, I will, yes

""Yes, I promise."

"Mom, I'm 18, you know I..."

"Yes I know"

"I want to stay"

"Yes, promise"

"Yes"

"Ok, dinner tomorrow, no wait, he's busy tomorrow. Is Sunday night ok?"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Ok here"

She held out her phone and said "She wants to speak to you."

David was frightened beyond imagining, as he spoke into the phone

"Hello?"

"You're David?"

"Yes ma'am, David Grant"

"I have some questions for you young man: are you serious about my daughter?"

"Yes ma'am"

"How long have you been going out with her?"

David thought about what might constitute 'going out' and decided that the last couple of weeks were in that range. "A couple of weeks, ma'am"

"Is she safe if she stays there tonight?"

"Yes ma'am, she's safe"

"You better damn well hope so. I will see you Sunday night. Do not hurt my daughter, David Grant, or I will hunt you down. I will speak to her now."

David's eyes were wide with fright as he handed the phone back "she wants to talk to you" he said in a choked whisper.

"Mom?"

"Yes I know. What did you say to him, he looks scared to death!"

Emily smiled into the phone and said "Wow, ok, bye mom, I'll be home tomorrow morning"

"Yes, goodnight"

"Wow, ok good news is I can stay, but no way, no how, no sex. And she's going to be grilling you harder than the steaks at dinner on Sunday."

They went downstairs for a midnight snack, and to let David's parents know that she was staying over. His dad just raised his eyebrows at them, but his mom started to fuss over Emily, making sure she had sleepwear, toiletries, towels, and so on. Emily smiled as she compared her mom's reaction to David's mom. His mother didn't seem fazed at all about Emily staying over.

When they finally finished getting ready for bed, and were alone in his room, Emily realized that this would be the first time she actually slept, like sleeping, not sex, just slept with a man. This was more exciting than any date or tryst she'd ever had. David wore boxer briefs to bed, and she had one of his t-shirts and her panties on. He looked even more nervous than her as they climbed into bed. David reached out to turn off the light, and she snuggled up to him in the sudden dark.

They moved around and adjusted their positions a few times, and once comfortable, they finally fell asleep. They woke up tangled together, David's morning wood obvious to her, but they both needed to pee badly, so they quickly took turns in the bathroom.

When David came back from the bathroom Emily was sitting on the edge of the bed, the nightshirt was on the floor. She looked like an absolute vision to him. His half erect cock surged in his briefs, a fact that she noticed and smiled about. She laid back on the bed and started playing with the waistband of her panties. "Would you like to have me for breakfast?" she whispered.

"Um, didn't you promise your mom there would be no sex?"

"I promised no sex last night. Today is not last night" she answered, as she slowly started working her panties down.

David was worried that splitting hairs on things that Emily's mom thought were absolutes might be trouble. "Um, I uh, I want to, but, your mom, um, she frightened me last night. I'm uh, kind of um, I don't want to get you in trouble."

"David, the first thing you need to know about my mom is that she is an absolute stickler for details. She's completely anal about syntax and semantics. If she said 'night' then that's what she meant. I know her, and I know she left us this loophole. She probably knows a lot more about our relationship just from observing me for the last week than she learned last night. She let me stay. She knows."

David's erection had shrunk somewhat but after Emily's explanation it came roaring back. He approached her as she lay on the bed, and leaned down to finish pulling her panties off. She reached out with her toes and started pushing at his briefs. He complied by pulling them off as well. "Come here" she said.

He lay down next to her and they kissed. She ran her hands over him wherever she could reach, and drew his hands onto her body, making her wants known.

"Touch me," she whispered. He kissed and caressed her, reveling in her smooth golden skin, her hard breasts and taught little nipples, the tight muscles underneath her skin, and her slowly undulating motion. "Lick me" she whispered.

David slid off the bed and knelt between her legs. She had such a pretty furry pussy, with dark edged lips, lovely folds, and a perfect triangle of jet black hair. She smelled amazing, despite not having had a shower since yesterday morning, and he leaned in to taste her. Ruthanne tasted better, but Emily had such an amazing pussy that there was not a moment's hesitation as he thrust his tongue into her.

She inhaled sharply and her legs spread wider to allow him better access. His hands came up and began to caress her thighs and labia while he lapped at her and swirled his tongue in her hot wet core. Emily whimpered when he started working on her clit, and the rolling motion of her hips began to turn to thrusts.

When her gasps and moans turned to soft grunts and muffled squeals he inserted one, then two fingers, into her quivering pussy. He experimented with his fingers and after a few minutes settled on a slow thrusting and twisting motion. When her hands tangled in his hair and her thrusts changed to shaking, he sucked on her clit and flicked it with his tongue.

Emily's soft cries made him worry that his parents would hear them but really, that was so far down the list of concerns that he just kept going at her. Suddenly she was there, and her whole body started to shake and thrash on the bed, she squeezed his head between her thighs and clutched frantically at his hair. Her orgasm subsided slowly, and she relaxed down onto the bed, gently running her fingers through his hair. "Oh god David, that's better than anything, better than everything."

He gave her sopping wet pussy a couple of more licks and slid up onto the bed again, to cuddle and caress her. "Do you have a condom?" she asked. He shook his head, saying "no".

"Get my purse". He got up and got it for her and she dug for a bit, pulling out a strip of condoms with a big smile. She dropped the purse onto the floor and rolled onto her knees. "Lie down". Emily proceeded to unroll the rubber on him and moved up to straddle his hips. He was awestruck by her presence, she was so beautiful to him, and she was going to make love to him again. This time there was no audience, no frantic lust, just slow, smooth lovemaking. She slowly pressed herself down onto him with a smile and a sigh. He ran his hands wherever he could reach, touching and caressing and teasing.

Emily began to thrust and gyrate against him, grinding her sensitive clit on the base of his shaft. She began to make those little grunts and squeals again, and he knew she was cumming. David thrust up into her as he came as well, the sight and sound and feeling of Emily's orgasm triggering his own. They collapsed together in a sweaty heap on the bed, David's hands idly tracing random motions on her back.

"Time for a shower?" she asked.

"Hmmmmm yes. I never showered with anyone before."

"Neither have I"

"I thought you'd been with other guys?"

"I had sex before, but not sleeping with someone like last night, and never showered with anyone. This was nice. Better than nice. Sleeping with you was the most beautiful thing ever."

They got up, David removed the spent condom. They dressed enough to get down the hall to the bathroom, where he flushed the rubber. He didn't want his parents seeing it in the garbage can. Their shower was another amazing experience, the intimate touches and the feeling of soapy slick hands over skin was more than enough for David to get hard again. She knelt in the steamy streaming water and encompassed his swollen head with her mouth. With gentle hands and mobile tongue she brought him to the blissful state of orgasm. Once again she was surprised by his voluminous ejaculation, but this time a little overflow didn't matter, as it swirled down the drain. They rinsed, dried off, and went to David's room to get dressed. His parents didn't mention the noise of their lovemaking, and were seemingly cool with their sleepover.

"I'll walk you home."

"Are you sure? My mom will probably be hovering around just waiting to pounce on me when I get home. She will be ready to cross examine you, she can be a little overwhelming."

"I have to meet her tomorrow anyway."

They arrived at Emily's house and her mother met them at the door. "Hello David, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too ma'am."

She was a diminutive lady with black hair and dark eyes. She had an energy about her that made him think she had a personality that would fit someone 8 feet tall. They chatted a bit and Emily said she wanted to show him her room. Her mom gave both of them a sharp look but just said "lunch will be ready soon, are you joining us David?"

He looked at Emily and she smiled and said "of course". She took him to her room and they sat and talked a bit more, and Emily said they should call Ruthanne and see what she was planning for tonight. They put Ruthanne on speakerphone but Emily warned her beforehand so she wouldn't say anything compromising. When she told Ruthanne that she'd stayed over at David's there was a long silence at the other end.

"Ruthanne? You still there?" asked David.

"Um, yeah I um, guess we're not going out tonight then?"

"Why not?" they asked in unison.

"Well, you, uh, you chose, you chose Emily" she replied in a small quavering voice.

"No he did not. He chose both of us and we both chose him. You two need to make plans for tonight. Will your parents let you stay over at David's? It's the best thing ever, Ruthanne. You need to do it, tonight, for sure. Promise me? Please?"

"Ok I'll ask them. David, do you want to go out to dinner and maybe dancing, there's a dance night at the youth centre?"

"I would love that, but I uh, don't know any um, modern dance, just what we learned in class." He blushed as he admitted this.

"I don't think you'll have any trouble. Can you pick me up at 5 then?"

"Sure, 5 o'clock. Um, what do I wear, is it formal or jeans or something?"

"Khakis and a dress shirt will be fine."

"Ok, see you tonight."

"Love you, bye"

Emily and David replied together with "love you too, bye"

Ruthanne went to ask her mom if she could stay over at a friend's house but her mom surprised her by asking directly "You mean David's house?"

"Um, yes, we uh..."

"Your father and I are not blind, we can see that the three of you are in some kind of romantic triangle. We don't want you to get hurt, and this kind of relationship is very dangerous when it comes to emotional damage."

"Oh, um, yes, I kind of get that already. Emily stayed over at his house last night. I thought it was over for me and David because of that but Emily insisted that I go out with David too. Can I, can I stay over?"

"Ruthie if you want this to work then the three of you need to be honest with each other. You need to talk, openly, about everything you feel. If you bottle anything up, or keep anything secret, or hide your feelings, then this will end in disaster, and soon. The only hope you have to make this work is to love them both without reservations."

"So I can? I mean like, sleep over?"

"Yes, but I'm afraid that the odds of this working are against you three. I don't want you hurt, but I don't want to stifle you either. Just, for goodness sake, be careful. I don't want to be a grandmother yet!"

Ruthanne gave her mom a hug and hurried upstairs to pack an overnight bag. This was going to happen!

123456...9