Dancing in the Dark Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answered without looking at me.

"Of course you can You're the one person who can ask me anything."

Wow! How did I get elevated to the deity?

"Do you regret it?"

This time she did raise her head and looked quizzically at me.

"Of course not. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you think it defines you to the point of exclusion of everything else and you seem uncomfortable with that. You could be so uncomfortable that you wish that it had never happened."

She shook her head, vehemently.

"Trust me, I could not envisage how unhappy I would be if I was still trapped in a man's body! I know I'm not a complete woman yet, and maybe never will be but the idea of still being 'George' fills me with horror."

"You obviously didn't dislike 'George' enough to change your name. I like Georgie by the way. It suits you. Okay, so you don't regret it but what is it about it that makes you uncomfortable?"

She was quiet for a little while as she tried to marshal her thoughts. Her voice was low when she replied.

"I'm uncomfortable that I project it onto everyone else. I think that people react to me in the way they do because I'm trans."

"Even if they don't know you are?"

She harrumphed and squirmed slightly in my lap. This movement jogged my memory that I had an attractive girl sitting on my groin and my subconscious registered this by letting my cock know. I tried to stamp down on the incipient arousal as the last thing I wanted was to get a boner while we were in the middle of a deep and meaningful conversation.

"Yes, as illogical as it is I still think that everyone sees me through the prism of being trans."

"And that any rejection, snub or slight, is because you're trans. Like, say, not saying yes to being your dance partner straight away, perhaps? Or stopping a lovely kiss too early, or joking about your smile not being special when in fact I had said that you had a lovely smile many times?"

She looked at me with an embarrassed, lop-sided grin.

"Ouch! Okay, I deserve that. Yes, unfortunately I do take it all personally."

I nodded sagely.

"Conversely, anyone who does something positive is doing it because they pity you or want to be seen as being 'woke' for the poor trans girl. Is that it?"

Georgie looked even more embarrassed and nodded sheepishly as she fidgeted on my lap again. My cock could definitely tell there was a firm arse moving around on top of it.

"Well congratulations, join the rest of the world, well most of it, in being insecure about why people like or don't like you. We all do it. You just happen to have a bigger reason than most."

She looked at me incredulously.

"That's it? That's your amateur psychoanalysis? I'm just like all the rest of the world."

I grinned.

"Yep, get over yourself. You're nothing special, just like all the rest of us. Stop over-thinking the fact that you're trans. Yes, there will be some transphobic cretins who over-react but some people have a beef about redheads, white skin, black skin, tall people, short people. I'm not saying you should broadcast that you're trans if you are worried about people's judgement. I just saw you as an attractive, if somewhat bitchy, young girl and didn't know you were trans until you told me. Unless, of course, you're actually wanting to broadcast the fact. Do you want to be an activist in the LGBT community and the world beyond?"

Georgie looked at me with a shocked expression and shook her head in amazement.

"Fucking hell, you actually just told me to get over myself! You think it is that easy but have you any idea how much I've tried to do that. Some people are more observant than you and notice things like I still have a bit of an Adam's apple despite some surgery."

"You know this because they have said to your face that you are trans or are you just assuming because of some other coincidental yet irrelevant fact? If you keep seeing every response to you as being defined by the fact that you are trans then it almost becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Trust me, you are an attractive woman with a lovely smile... the rest of you is bang ordinary... but you can't have everything."

I had a teasing smile on my face when I said the last bit hoping that she would take it for the joke it was. Fortunately I could tell the outrage on her face was faked.

"Bang ordinary! How dare you... "

She squirmed on my lap and a smirk appeared on her face as she looked into my eyes.

"If my arse is 'bang ordinary' why is your cock trying to poke a hole in it?"

I had the decency to blush.

She continued to look at me with a triumphant smirk on her face as she made subtle shimmies of her buttocks. Naturally, my body reacted and my cock continued to grow in my underpants, becoming uncomfortable as she ground that firm arse on my groin. I tried to still her movements by grabbing her hips but she just giggled and kept going. I looked around to see if we were being observed and hissed at her with as much force as I could muster.

"Georgie, please stop you'll get us thrown out of here!"

She just giggled and bent over to peck me on the lips.

"Good, because then we can go back to your place and fuck like bunnies!"

I must have looked completely dumbstruck as she leaned forward again to run her tongue suggestively over my lips.

"Why are you so surprised. Didn't my mum tell you that you needed to bond strongly with me to make the partnership work?"

Fuck!

The realisation hit me!

I'd been set up.

I was Wendy's gigolo for Georgie and hadn't even taken the money.

What was I going to do about it?