All Comments on 'Dancing Sideways'

by The Winter Kiss

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Trouble in paradise?

In the Navy we used to call what these two supposed lovers did, "Dogging the Watch," and almost always no good comes of it because sooner or later someone is going to want to up the ante. Ronnie W.

gnfgnfover 18 years ago
What is the point?

Taking fantasies and turning them into reality can bring out problems in the future. Violating the rules of the game is usually all it takes to create mistrust and a devaluing of the relationship.

Here we have two people who after only a short time together (4 years) and already they are not getting together for sex (Marie and I had been together for 4 years. Sex had become a rarity, as had lust in general except for the occasional "moments.") Good thing that they are only boy friend/girl friend and not married. At what sounds like about early 20 something’s and they are already at that stage then; there is little hope for longevity of this relationship. Sex might not be the end all however it sure is up there with oxygen at that age unless this new generation is only into electronic toys and work.

They both broke the rule on oral sex, however she broke her rule of only one encounter and no anal. She was had multiple times along with multiple anal and oral. He on the other hand seems to get off on that fact that she did this and is looking forward to repeat performances. Now she is looking at adding same sex into the picture. Does that mean that she wants to have Jack pop his anal and oral virginity?

No moral judgments here just trying to figure out why they are together, it sure isn’t the sex they hardly do it. It isn’t because they are married they aren’t, they don’t have any kids and they don’t really seem to have any kind of relationship other than living in the same place and sleeping in the same bed.

This story might make sense if there were some character development and some reasons as to why they are together, where they are going in life, something to hold onto.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous