Dancing the Kink Dance

Story Info
He finds out his prim little lady has an inner slut!
1.9k words
4.05
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

For quite a few months I had been exchanging emails on a dating site with a charming lady. We stepped up our game and exchanged phone numbers. We finally agreed it was time to meet in person.

We met at a local bistro and shared some beverages while chatting. Our chemistry clicked at some point in the conversation. I reached over and placed my hand over hers She placed her other hand on top of mine. Her sweet smile warmed my heart.

The noise levels are increasing in the café and our words seem to be getting lost in the deafening din! I nodded toward the door, and she nodded yes.

As we step outside, we feel the comfortable wind greet us. I hugged her and said, "This is better!"

"Yes, it does we can at least hear ourselves think now!" She said and laughed.

I slide my arm under hers and take her soft hand. Her fingers curled into mine. It's natural. We walk down the street and just chit-chat. We came upon a nice park in town. It has a park bench and water fountains. We sat and admired the water gushing up. She rested her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her head.

Soon we kissed and didn't stop. We hear the chimes of the town clock ringing at the hour. It is time for us to go to our houses.

"I don't want this date to end," I say.

"Me either!' She agrees.

We walk back to the saloon's parking lot, and we hug and kiss more. We say good night.

After I got home, I got a text message from him. It just said "I enjoyed our date and can't wait for our second one. With some nice smiley face emotes attached.

I text back "Me too! I place emotes in my reply as well.

During the week we exchange simple texts as our lives get crazy. Meetings etc.

I wrote to her on Thursday and asked if she had plans for Friday night and the weekend. She replies that she does not.

She suggested her favorite restaurant and how she wished to go to the local art Museum There is an art exhibit she would like to see.

I reply, " I am game!"

We met at her place, and I hugged her so tight, I thought she was going to pop! I kiss her long and hard and tell her how much I missed her.

"I missed you too!"

We go to the art museum first as the exhibit closes at 9 P.M. She loved seeing her favorite artist on display. I hadn't noticed the name of the artist when we came in but upon a close-up of one, I see it Her name!

I turn around and look at her.

"You?"" I ask.

"Yes Sir. They agreed to display some of my artwork for a few days."

"Such detail in your compositions, dear one!" I say.

I didn't realize I called her a dear one, but I did. I apologize for that.

She giggles 'It's okay Sir, I don't mind!" She bows her head shyly.

" Are you in the lifestyle?" I ask.

"Yes Sir, girl is."

"Me too!" I beamed at her. " Another piece of the onion peeled away to reveal the inner you!" I say.

So, we find a quiet section of the museum's café and start discussing limits hard and soft.

She was not into blow jobs and a few other things. I tell her what I like, and I tell her if we decide to play it, I will respect her limits.

Soon one of the staff comes over and tells us that the museum is closing, and we must leave.

We leave and go to my car, and we talk as I drive her to the restaurant.

We keep our discussion going. This is going to be a discovery for both of us. We agree not to rush into anything.

As the weeks move on so do our explorations. I require her to remove her panties when we are together under her clothing. She must wear skirts or dresses. As I want easy access to her pussy. I buy her a butt plug with a nice shiny blue rhinestone center. When we are together, I expect her to have it in her pretty ass. And if not, then I will insert it myself.

I will also punish her in private, I will spank her ass to a nice pretty rosey color, no welts! That is a Hard limit for me. I have no desire to see her ass looking like a slab of raw meat. I guess I am a gentle Dom.

I also will not mark her with excessive tattoos. Her body is a work of art. It would be like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. Not my way. But I will expect her to keep her mound and pussy well shaved as well.

" One night we will explore edging you. I love bringing her so close to coming. I want her body to experience the joys of a good sexual mind fuck. I will use my fingers, toys, and tongue to build her up and leave her begging for release. I will only have me penetrate her special occasions. I will require her to stroke me to hardness."

She will be a willing participant in our lovemaking as well.

I will make love to her; I don't want to just fuck her and fall asleep afterward. I want her to know that my making love for her is an honor that I cherish. Hours of lovemaking and aftercare.

Two becoming one often.

And if there comes a day, we both decide, I will give her a necklace as a token of my love for her and a collar of sorts

Seeing her toying with it at parties while talking to others and smiling at me. Because she is my one.

As the weeks passed, we explored our kinks.

I bought a cat of nine tails and a Wartenberg wheel.

I showed her my new toys. She smiled and shuddered.

"Are you going to use them on me Master?" She asked.

"Yes, my pretty little one, I am going to help you with some of the limits."

She pouted a little. but at this point our relationship was strong.

I had given her so much leeway, and I felt it was time for her to allow me to try out my kinks on her.

She bowed her head. "Yes Master, girl will try her best!"

I tied her naked body to the bed with silk scarves and blindfolded her.

I cracked the cat of nine tails close by and her body shuddered.

I ran the leather straps across her body. Starting at her legs and working my way up. Brushing her sex with them. She moaned as I did. I cracked the whip again. Not touching her. I moved up and ran the straps over her hardening brown nipples. I slide the whip over her face. A gasp escaped her sexy lips.

I took and brushed the handle of the instrument over her lips. She resisted, moving her head from side to side. As she knew what was about to happen. I stopped and she sighed in relief. I reached over and took a latex cock out of the drawer next to the bed and ran it over her mouth.

"NOO Master, I can't! " She growled.

"You can't and you will little one!" Or I will leave you here on this bed for 24 hours. Not able to piss or shit, laying in your waste. Do You want that? I spoke.

She thought for a few minutes and opened her mouth.

Good girl, you might find you enjoy it, once you have faced your fears!"

I inserted the fake cock in her mouth. She gagged a little as the cock head entered.

"Relax Little one!" I spoke. "Just an inch and I will stop."

She took in an inch and then I slid in a little bit more. She choked a little. I slid it out and she smiled. Good girl, I said you have the potential of being a great cock sucker!"

She smiled "Really Sir?"

Yes really!"

"Please let me try it again Sir, please."

"Do you think you are ready to try 5 inches?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Master, please!" She said.

And then I took the cock and placed it in her mouth. She relaxed and took It again a few gags but going well.

I slipped it out and she smiled.

"Did I, do it? Did I take five inches?" She asked.

"Yes, you did dear, and the full six."

"Wee!" she said.

Are you ready for round 3, dear? I asked.

"Yes, Sir, I like it."

This time I took out my hard six inches and straddled her. I slide my cock inside her mouth, and she went MMMPFRTG

She realized quickly that I had done a switch and replaced that fake cock with the real deal.

My cock pulsed in her mouth, and it slide in deeper as she relaxed her throat.

I was sliding in and out of her mouth. Her tongue knew what to do. My balls slapped against her chin.

As I had told her, she was a first-class cock sucker. It wasn't long before my balls unleashed their contents in her mouth. She gagged as the cum burst inside her.

"UGGGH yes, Darling!"

She had no choice but to swallow my load.

I pulled out and rubbed my dripping cock over her face.

She cried. "No fair Sir, I said that was a hard limit!"

"I chuckled So you did, honey so you did.

"But you know what sir, I loved it. My pussy is on fire now. "

I reached down and sure enough, her pussy was sopping wet. She had cum from sucking my cock.

I played with her clit and pussy some more and she was cumming again.

I untied her from her scarves and then cuddled with her. Aftercare is very important in any relationship kink or vanilla I feel.

I fell asleep with her arms draped over mine.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I was awakened by a hot mouth sucking me off. Her soft long fingers massaged my balls.

"Oh, you are awake Master?" She giggled.

"Yeah, and what the hell!"

She laughed "You have awakened a beast inside me. I like sucking your cock. It's perfect." But now, Sir, I want to give you a special ride.

And with that, she straddled my legs and slid my hardness into her tight shaved pussy.

It feels so warm being inside her. Her tight cunt muscles took hold and would not let go.

He

She bounced, she ground, and she did everything that a sexual beast could do.

My little five-foot sex machine. Fucking my cock with such abandon.

She rubbed her clit as she rode me.

Moaning, Ohing, and awning, throwing her head back, her dark hair whipping about as she did.

I grabbed her well-rounded hips and thrust myself upward, deep inside her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I grunted

She came, her juices washing my cock will still inside her, dripping down and onto her stomach.

I pumped twice and came inside her. My semen now flowing back out as her cunt was too juicy.

After a few more bursts of our sexual fluids, she lay on top of me.

She said breathlessly in my ear." Fuck that was good Master!"

"Yeah, it was my pet, you outdid yourself."

"Well, Sir you unleashed my inner slut today! "

I smiled "I finally did something right!" I smirked.

She punched my shoulders. "Yeah, you sure did Sir, you sure did!

And our learning sessions continue!

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers