All Comments on 'Dancing to the Wild Side'

by LolaPaul49

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
abitshyoneabitshyoneabout 4 years ago
well

well its a big hole in the ground ,, a bit like this story,, ok it was a good start, but the ending was ,,,,,, rubbish,, if theres more to come then i might change my view, all in all, yes a good start , a good middle , but the end ,,,, maybe im just cofused ,,

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
That "plop"

That "plop" but is funny. We see a.lot of his comment. It's getting deep up in here.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

I get confused about a lot of things, but why cuckold stories are put here in LW instead of in the Fetish category is a top one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for your time and effort.

Hope you got something out of it.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
Yet another cuck tale...jeeeshhh!

LolaPaul49

Your tale to put it simple is pure cuck rubbish, despite your best efforts to disguise it as truly erotic material. So we have hubby, at home alone, diligently completing his tax forms, while wife parties with lesbians and trans folk. Well, whats unfair about that?!!!! And to make matters worse she rubs her cheating in his face using the old messaging while fucking bullshit so that he can share her experiences. Yep, that's just what a loyal hubby needs...to enjoy his wife's sexuality vicariously through her behaviour with others. And to top off a sad depressing picture of cuckoldry, he ends up making her a magnificent breakfast after her night of cheating. Has the character no testicles at all?!!!!! Pathetic cuck wimp bullshit...oh but wait if she gets her needs met he might score as a result of her gratitude? Please choose another topic when next you submit...we tired sad readers on LW already have to put up with a plethora of cuck wimp hubby tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Miss Something? Not cuck!

Did some people skimming the story miss the part where they are not married?

I mean, some folks complain that a unmarried couple in love can's be in LW. These people were married, and say they plan to remarry when they have kids, but they are not married now.

Also, this author sometimes surprises us, maybe that will happen here.

LolaPaul49LolaPaul49about 4 years agoAuthor

To Youami, both the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary and Wikipedia limit the definition of a cuckold to a man with an unfaithful WIFE. I have read your essay where you include boyfriends, but you must be aware that is not the common view. (Note: I am not saying that nobody agree with you.)

One must also wonder if things a wife does with other women, which cannot result in children, and are done with discussion and permission, constitute unfaithfulness. Is dancing? Is taking a shower? Is rubbing naked. Note, there was no mention of Katy as the recipient of a sex toy.

I have referenced the Hot August Night stories by Ona_Edge, part 2 contains a more extensive discussion of these and other points.

The last item in this story talks about the folks showing their breasts in a selfie. There is a clue there.

Thanks for signing your comment. LolaPaul

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

I don't get this. Is he implementing the divorce vow?

This needs a few concluding paragraphs where he reminds her of their vows and tells her to start packing.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Now that was interesting

The comments as well as the story's structure and tease ending.

Once I had made it past the boring nonsense about our gentleman's financial affairs and battle with the tax system I found a few interesting things in LP49's story.

If he set out to cause the LW category police to have conniptions, he probably couldn't have done much better than this one:

Married but not married. Divorce vows as well as marriage vows. Adultery (?) with lesbians and at least one person "on the way to being a girl", but only unfounded suspicions about doing it with a "heavy-set sweating guy". And so on.

Finally, "we agreed doing a guy was not okay". That has to be the classic statement for a story like this. After all the details about why the USA tax system is not OK, this statement which is key to the story is made baldly without explanation. Maybe in the next one, LP49?

Lue

LolaPaul49LolaPaul49about 4 years agoAuthor

Deleted Anomy cuck comments. They are not married and she can't get knocked up so these do not apply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

What is the point of this load of crap?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Right

Anon 03/14/20 is spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Long!

My balls went to sleep - way, way too long and boring, just to get to a cheap "innocent" twist; at which my dick fell off as well.

Good castrating story. PoS in any other sense.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Wild Side Dancing...

I gave it a *3 but really, really, really HATE incomplete stories. You give no indication of a follow-on or Chapter set-up. Except for Rob-in, everything seemed to stay within the "divorce rules", the last sentence helped to help get past the alcohol induced paranoia. FINISH IT UP!!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not cuck? Not interesting either, just silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous