All Comments on 'Dancing With The Stars Final Orgy'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
WOW

O_O . That just about sums up my feelings about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Duh

That about sums up my opinion of this so called story.

Pearl_dreamsPearl_dreamsabout 16 years ago
Hot!

Good story! I think there is definatly scope to extend this one as you have such a hot subject to work with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!!

The only thing that made me a little yuck was the Osmonds thing. I can understand the Julianne and Derrick thing bc they're both smokin', but Osmonds?? I get it, though, and it was worked very well into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dancing stars

Nice story, but I would have ended it differently. Instead of Donny and the rest of the Osmonds being with Marie, I would have had all the male participants of DWTS end up fucking Marie, in effect giving her a 12 guy cream pie! Then the stars could have a gambling pool, where they all gamble on who will end up being the father of Marie's ninth baby!

tcwild100tcwild100almost 15 years ago
Just needed more Cheryl!

Loved the story; but what? Nobody even touched Cheryl's ass?

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Good Ole Anonymous Left His/Her Bitter Comment: Oh, How I Wish....

that Literotica would only allow comments from named/nicknamed members. I think the bitterness and hateful comments from jealous authors would subside. Hope the authors themselves ask for this change in policy from the managers of this site. Now about the story - This was the last of Alexxxis' stories that I have to read as of 10/25/2011 (I thought the first one was my last so my comment there was wrong). It is fitting that this Final Orgy was also my last of Alexxxis' stories, and it was really different, much more graphic, more raw sex, and almost as if it were a different author than any of the others. It still had the themes of celebrates that we might know (I don't watch Dancing With The Stars, so I knew only a few of the characters and that limited my initial involvement with the plot and story line.) and fantasy about what they might do in a very sexual situation. There was much imagination here, but somehow I didn't enjoy this story as much as the others. I'm glad it was my last one of the author's production, and I'm looking forward to new ones. Again, I thank this and other authors for providing provocative and erotic fare for us who like to trip out on sexual fantasy.

StarcrestStarcrestalmost 5 years ago
What???

I'm sorry I don't believe this was your story at all. It contained none of your humor none of your eroticism and none of your talent. Again I'm sorry I kind of wish I had not read this one. This was more along the lines of some of the crap I read of the other writers where 1 does 2, 2 does 3, 4 does 5. And those authors claim it to erotic. Yea rght..

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 3 years ago

I'm so tired of searching for stories where characters talk. Dialogue brings you deeper into story and creates more vivid characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous