D&D Druid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parting her legs, he pushed his renewed cock back into her cum-soaked pussy.

"Oh, by the gods!" She exclaimed and lay back, sparks already starting to shoot behind her eyes.

Lev seemed completely recovered and within seconds was thrusting into her hard. As his cock pushed as deep as it could, his groin slammed into her clit every time. "You are just so beautiful. I can't help but getting hard looking at you."

"Nnnuunnggghh!" Bovra was forced to close her eyes, her head lolling from side to side as yet another orgasm assailed her. "Ohhh ... whoooo ... whooo..." she cried as she peaked and Lev continued to pound into her spasming pussy, giving her no rest.

He didn't stop, fucking her continuously through her cum. As she started to come down, he reached up with one hand and began pinching each of her nipples with his finger. Starting with the lowest set, he moved then, slowly and deliberately to the middle two. She watched, anticipating, and each pinch drove her higher and made her churning cunt wetter. It was different without the fur covering them, more open, more sensitive. When he pinched her top, right nipple, she was just about to cum and now all of her nipples were standing out proudly. His fingers moved to her top right nipple.

"No, no, no, uhhhnn, no, no!" She watched his hand as he continued pumping into her defenceless slit, "no uhhhuuhh! Yeeeeesssssss!," as he savagely pinched her last nipple, she came hard. Her muscles clamping down on his pistoning cock, sucking it even further into her body. Her vision blurred, darkness creeping around the edges. She thought she might faint and closed her eyes to stop the world spinning. Lev shivered with sensation as she did, still trying to fuck her.

Her pleasure peaked, she sighed and giggled a little. Her brain felt like it was melting into a happy goo. She relaxed and opened her eyes just to see Lev's eyes start to cross comically. He gave a bellow, managed to pull back and then slammed into her pussy one more time. His cock spurted a fresh load of man-goo into her, flooding her and sending her into another cum-spiral.

She only vaguely felt him collapse on top of her stomach a little later. They both drifted off to a sweet sleep.

Her blissful dreams went on and on, until she was rudely awakened by being pushed and rolled. "Who ... wha ...?" she asked as she was moved onto her stomach by small hands.

She only recognised the thorny wall around her and began to remember where she was when the now familiar sensation of a gnome cock being stuffed into her pussy. Some time had passed and the morning sun was just starting to filter through the leaves and thorns around them.

"Oh ... ohhhooooo," she purred with delight. It seemed that her cunt couldn't get enough of Lev's cock. "Hummmm, how are you able to fuck me again, gnome?"

"You're just so sexy," Lev puffed as he continued his high speed thrusting. As he gripped her tail, causing her to growl with even more pleasure, he said, "every time I look at your body, my manhood gets hard and I just need to be in you. I can't help it."

"So I make you hard do I?" Bovra said. "I'm glad because you ... uhhh ... you make me cum."

"So you want to cum do you?"

"Ohhhhhh, yessssss."

Lev somehow increased his pace, hammering into her at something like four times every second. One hand still on her tail, pulled, clenched and gently twisted it; with his other, he reached below her and sought out her clit with his finger. He seemed to whisper something and it felt like heat exploded through her. This time her cum was sudden and overpowering; spots appeared before her eyes and she shook like a leaf in a storm. It broke her mind.

Bovra didn't, couldn't really do much for the next several minutes. Her pleasure sodden body twitched while her mind was pretty much lost in ecstasy; she was barely aware of anything although the cock continuously ramming in and out of her did register a little, but kept her in her stupor.

"You ready for something big?" She vaguely heard from behind her and she grunted noncommittally.

With an amazing suddenness, the perhaps five inches of cock stuffed in her pleasure slot, grew at least sixfold in every direction. This massive organ rammed very deep within her, pulsed even bigger and began to spew an enormous amount of hot, thick liquid into her.

Turning her head, Bovra saw, in Lev's place and enormous bull, it's gigantic cock half buried within her tiny cunt. White sperm flooding out around it. The most monumental pleasure-pain engulfed her. She thought she came again as she was plunged into absolute darkness.

"Bovra ... Bovra," Lev was above her and a Gnome again. "Are you okay?" He seemed very concerned.

"Wha ... Why?" She asked weakly.

"What, why what?"

"Why did you do something that stupid?" She scolded. "You could have killed me with that bull cock. You were great up until then, a fantastic fuck. Then you go and spoil it ... I can't, ... I just can't believe it. Why did you do that?"

Lev was quiet for a little while, "I ... I was worried that my dick wasn't big enough for you."

"You're cock was fine," she said, "it got me off so many times. I swear, if you ever try to fuck me with that bull cock again I'll..."

He interrupted her, "what if I promise to never transform on you again."

After a second of pretend consideration, she snuggled a little closer and answered in a more playful voice, "well, then I guess you can fuck me whenever you want."

12