All Comments on 'Dangerous Hobby Ch. 02'

by jsmt

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fantastic story

welcome back

scman493scman493about 1 year ago

Really good. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JSMT are you the butt of this kind of treatment thus you write about it? Seriously I feel bad for you to be tormented by this kind of thinking. Wishing you a better life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!!!! Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yes, good old jsmt. I can't wait to see our princess ruined and her friends laughing at her humping dirty shoe while they are pampered on luxury vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another Classic. Pleased write more of this fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hurray, finally a NEW part of the Elizabeth-princess epic! Thousand thanks, took long but was definitely with the wait.

One might object to it simply staying true to a form, established by earlier stories like thesis, motivation chart ... However, there are many humiliation/transformation stories out there; seen from afar, the plots look all like unlikely and implausible self-destruction paths. Whereas jsmt has reached an unmatched mastery of this genre, I do not know of others with a similarly intense thrill factor and tightly knit web of imaginative scenes that create a fluid continuum of emotions that are both entertaining and convincing. Best wishes.

durabritedurabriteabout 1 year ago

Loved chapter 2 - it's like you've combined all the best themes of Green Door, Thesis Topic, Motivation Chart and College Admission all in one! And it's amazing - can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun. Working her into failing grades seems counter to the goal, though. Half the reason she gets a kick out of what she's doing is because she's high-class. Destroying that only takes away the sense that there's something naughty/kinky/forbidden going on.

In keeping with Paola's long-term goal, it would be far better for her to help maintain Elizabeth's public image and grades so that she can pimp her out all through college. Turning cheap tricks on the street doesn't amount to much, but think what kind of money Paola could get if she set up an OF account for Princess. And the whole time Elizabeth is working hard to keep that part of her life secret, to not ruin her family reputation, etc.

BoooperBoooperabout 1 year ago

fantastic - this is such an excellent write. I can't wait for the next chapters, thank you jsmt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story and hope that you shall continue it, without exaggerating. A comlete debasement of Princess is not thinkable and would probably end in a tragedy, so I confide that Paula will be able to adjust her plans in such a way to enjoy her slave, make her the whorw she deserves and desires to be in a subtile and intelligent way, getting the maximum benefit in both economical terms and sadistic pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful writing. Great character motivation and insight into what drives desires.

111Alexander111111Alexander111about 1 year ago

Very good. I love it. How many chapters are you planning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow, reading this story is as addictive as humiliation is for Elizabeth. Very nice buildup in the story and one dreads to reach the end as this is such a wild exciting ride. Hope for more from you on this series.

artty67artty67about 1 year ago

Need her friends to have her a there maid and spank her for not doing things properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story.

Thank you jsmt

horpheuhorpheuabout 1 year ago

great story of domination and humiliation, i hope the princess torments are just beginning. well done, keep it up...

5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and very exciting story, I really like the turn of events.

I hope the new chapter comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi Jsmt.

Long time ago we talked (via emails). We had various things in common (top of class, high tech profession, north american). Just wanted to say it is nice to see you still writing. Looked for a moment that you had a change of heart, and wanted to remove all your stuff. Really glad you did not. The whole BDSM thing, some of it with a darker tint, is deep in our being it seems. Submission. Domination. A famous yogi once remarked that it can take a LONG time (remember reincarnation is acknowledged in yoga philosophy) to fold sex into our routines, without complications. My words. But I think that was his intent. I have had my ON times, and OFF times, with BDSM. I am personally a lot more exposed and naked on the Net today than I have ever been. Still coming to terms with the whole thing and trying to find a 'balance', between 'excitation' and 'peace'. Wishing you good health and happiness. - Greg

PS: Can't wait for your next installment of this story !!! Me and a lot of others I am Sure and Certain :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written story, the author gives an excellent test of descriptive ability. When will the new chapter come out? I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So what happens in the next two weeks? and how long before Elizabeth's parents return? It would just horrible if they had to stay in Europe for another 2 months

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's a great little start to a new life I would like to read more like maybe even her old friends getting involved they are the rich friends that only liked her for what she represents are can do for them now they might like little princess do things for them now ha ha ha more outside nude walking more risky things in school with old friends help and more making her want sex ...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

JSMT is a master of this genre, where the slut is unable to help itself, like a moth attracted to a very 'dark' flame -- the slut corrupts itself, and with an increasing number of witnesses, until the public exposure is massive, and the slut finds itself transformed into the whore it once fantasized itself to be -- and in a way that the slut cannot return to its formal self -- EVER. I sure hope JSMT advances this story. Like I said. The guy is a Master of this art. He knows the mind of a submissive humiliation slut. Totally !!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any news on the next chapter? I guess the author is busy with his private life, and it's more than understandable, but could we at least know if the story will go on?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please, pretty Please. JSMT. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Maybe some submissive girls that are waiting with great hope for the next installment of this story, can offer to post some nudes for JSMT, in exchange for another installment effort on his part ? What say you girls ??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

dont know if im glad of this part 2 cause its amazing or mad cause seems like there will never be a part 3 or some kind of epilogue like in the other stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story! You are the absolute master of this type of corruption. Your stories are imaginative and capture this slow descent perfectly. This is my favourite story of yours, yet. Although I would love a conclusion to "Lady Elizabeth" and "Memorial Weekend". :)

Thank you and I hope you find the time and motivation to continue your work.

kaele24kaele2421 days ago

suoer super story hope you will continue with it sun and hope the other girls in the group will start also to dominate her more 👍🏼😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous