Dangerous Hobby Ch. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth continues her downfall.
20.3k words
4.79
20.7k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmt
jsmt
317 Followers

Part 3

Senator Parker

Elizabeth's father's travel to Europe was not entirely leisure time; As a matter of fact, for Senator John Parker and his wife everything spun around his political career, and now he was indeed touring around Europe meeting with Ambassadors and politicians of different countries, unofficially lobbying for the need to revitalize NATO. If he could tip the balance in favor of that idea, his supporters (mainly big military companies who would benefit from the new huge contracts) and the president, will be very happy. This could push his career to new high levels, maybe he could end up being the next secretary of the state, or at least it would reinforce his already strong position in the senate military committee.

He felt a bit uncomfortable promoting a new arms race, but he convinced himself that if he didn't do it, somebody else would capitalize on the bravado that Putin had been displaying since the Crimea fiasco. Still, he regretted that it would increase the probability of a huge armed conflict. He convinced himself that it was just a probability, while the economic and political benefits for his allies and himself were a lot more immediate and palpable.

Before his conscience could confuse him further with doubts about the ethicality of his actions, he quickly dismissed his reflections and became again the single-minded robot that only cared about reaching the goal that somebody has set for him, so he could advance his political career.

He wasn't always like that; many years ago he had been an idealist young man, trying to change the world, to make it a better place by improving the chances of the less fortunate, but soon life taught him the hard way that to make changes that mattered he needed power and to get the power he needed money; and of course to get the money he needed to get the support of rich, powerful people. So he started compromising by promising special interest groups advantages in exchange for money so he could get the support to introduce a little change according to his own altruistic agenda; to benefit the poor you have to keep the rich happy. He repeated this game too many times, always escalating the power of the SIG, so he could get even more political power, and after 20 years of playing, he had gotten so good at it, and so involved in it, that he had mostly forgotten what he was playing the political game power for. He just convinced himself that just by concentrating his efforts on winning elections he was doing his part on making this a better world.

Of course, along his way to the top of the political elite, he had done a lot of dirty stuff whose negative impact vastly overcame the little positive laws that he had gotten to approve, but he tried not to think about it, after all, most of the kickbacks, money laundering, and the briberies were implemented by Mark Clapton, his very dark aide, and right hand.

Monday

Elizabeth walked to the school instead of driving; this time, however, it wasn't her choice; she couldn't afford to spend her scarce cash on gas for her high-consuming sports car. Instead of feeling proud of being ecological, she now felt humbled by the fact that she couldn't afford to use her car. She needed to regain some control of her life; during the weekend things spiraled down way too fast. It was not only Paola's doing; she had to admit that she had let her horniness cloud most of her decisions. Just the previous night, instead of erasing her shameful, degrading video with Juan, she had used it repeatedly as masturbation material for at least a couple of explosive orgasms.

She resolved to erase those shameful videos right then as she walked towards school, but she procrastinated once more, deciding that she could bump into someone while doing it, and it would be too shameful if they noticed what she was erasing. She felt somehow relieved that she had moved them to her 'secret folder' along with the photos and videos that Paola took of her.

She tried to push all those thoughts aside, and think about her school work instead, and she almost accomplished it, but as she arrived at school she immediately felt the stares. She was not dressed more daringly than many students, but her current attire was so far from the jeans and sneakers she used to wear for classes that everybody had to take a second glance to reaffirm it was really her.

She suddenly felt insecure and lonely, the walk to her classroom seemed now an intimidating task, but fortunately, she found Melissa who happily greeted her with a hug. Elizabeth felt comforted by her friend's cheerful embrace, forgetting for a moment her nightmarish weekend, but she was brought back to her weird reality by the feeling of Melissa's coarse sweater rubbing against her hard nipples thru her thin blouse; she blushed and broke the embrace a little too abruptly.

Melissa felt a bit rejected, but quickly put that idea aside, "Are you feeling better Elizabeth?"

"Uh... yes, I am fine now" she almost forgot that she had said to her friends that she was feeling sick, as an explanation for her absence at Mark's party, and her rejection to hang with them on Sunday afternoon.

Melissa barely heard Elizabeth's answer and started talking excitedly about all the gossip from Mark's party. Elizabeth felt relieved that they didn't question her further about her supposed illness or her outfit. She tried to immerse herself in Melissa's funny narrations but she was still distracted by the odd feeling that every male was staring at her chest, maybe trying to guess if she was wearing a Bra, or not. It was probably just her imagination but it was very distracting nonetheless.

Just then Paola approached them and greeted Melissa with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, leaving Elizabeth shocked with surprise. Those girls had never crossed a word before.

Melissa saw her perplexed friend and said, "Do you remember Paola? She is in our history class."

Elizabeth nodded, still in shock, and Melissa continued talking excitedly.

"Paola went to Mark's party, and we made click instantly, she hung with Laura and me for a while before spending the rest of the party with Derek," she giggled at the last phrase, she suspected that Elizabeth had a crush on him, and it gave her a guilty pleasure to see that her rich, beautiful, and smart friend could fail to get something she wanted.

Paola smiled satisfied seeing Elizabeth's shock. She didn't approach Elizabeth's friends at Mark's party by chance; she wanted to control more aspects of Elizabeth's life, so she sugar-coated her encounter with them using a bit of candor, and adulation, and of course they liked her. Paola was certain that Elizabeth won't tell her friends about her current predicament, but still, she wanted to be sure she didn't look for help there. Her approach to Derek was not casual either. Once she learned that Elizabeth may have a crush on him; she knew that if she hooked on him, anything negative that Elizabeth told her friends about her in the future, could be dismissed as the fruit of anger or jealousy.

"Will you eat lunch with us Paola?" asked Melissa

"Of course, see you," Paola flashed a warm smile directed at Melissa and walked away just turning to give Elizabeth a discrete smirk.

"What was that? She is not part of our group," Said Elizabeth with obvious disgust and anger; she didn't want that hateful girl invading another part of her life.

"You should be more open, Elizabeth. She is a nice person, and very funny."

"But..."

"I know how you are Elizabeth. 'She is of another class,'" said Melissa, the last phrase with a very posh accent. Elizabeth was not elitist, but in reality, except for Melissa and Laura who had been her friends since elementary, she just hung with people from her country club.

"It is not that, I don't like her, and did you see her jeans? That is totally not her style, I have never seen her dressed like this; she probably stole them or something."

Elizabeth knew for a fact that those jeans were stolen, as well as Paola's blouse. She bought them in her last shopping spree a couple of weeks ago and had not even used them once.

"You are prejudicing her in the worst way," Said Melissa annoyed and rolling her eyes, "She is a nice girl who had been thru some really tough times, and she had succeeded nonetheless; And regarding her new wealth, she told us that she is about to receive a big inheritance from an aunt she didn't know, but for now she had only gotten a little advance in cash; If you are impressed with her jeans, you should have seen the dress that she used for the party; it was probably better than the ones you have. You are no longer the only one who can afford those brands now."

"Alright," said Elizabeth, still trying to push Paola away from her little group, "but lunch always has been for just the three of us."

"And now is going to be the four of us, unless you want to seek another group," she said angrily. During Mark's party Paola had helped Melissa see that she must be more of a leader. Elizabeth on the other side was perplexed by her minion's rebellion but didn't want to alienate herself, not at this moment when she needed a dose of normality.

"Ok, see you then," she said reluctantly, and Melissa recovered her cheerful mood.

"That's the spirit girl, see you around."

Paola had looked at the scene from afar and was chuckling to herself, she planned to destroy any trace of assertiveness in Elizabeth, so she could easily exploit her submissive tendencies, and she didn't know much about it, but she had thought that taking away her leadership over her little group would contribute to cementing her insecurities.

As the day passed, Elizabeth started to feel more and more comfortable. She had successfully pushed out of her mind the way she was dressed, and she had immersed herself completely in her classes. She even participated a little bit more than usual, finding solace in the teachers' praising. Her only bad moment was at lunchtime when she had been mostly ignored as the other three talked animatedly about Mark's party. Paola's dreamy comments about Derek made her want to puke. The worst part was when Melissa asked her if she could refill her glass, and Paola quickly added hers to the task. She normally asked the same of one of her girls, and now she was more and more the minion. When Laura asked her to refill hers too, a quick glance from Paola told her that she must comply. She realized with sadness that in one day she had passed from being the leader of her little clique to being the lowest person in her now expanded group. She felt a little tingle in her pussy when she served Laura, but she tried to put those treacherous sensations aside.

She surprised herself wanting lunchtime to end, so she could go back to the next class and outshine her classmates. She was also waiting for History class to take her test; she would love to rub her perfect grade on her friends' faces.

When she was walking to her classroom, Paola texted her, "Meet me at the 1st-floor bathroom in 15 minutes"

Elizabeth looked at the message in disbelief; she would have to excuse herself just 10 minutes into class, and just after lunch. Fortunately, her next class was with Ms. Harris who was a very nice teacher.

The teacher started explaining a new kind of problem, normally Elizabeth would be entranced as Math was probably her favorite subject, but her mind was overwhelmed by the dread of what was coming, so she didn't understand anything. When she got a chance she walked to her teacher and whispered in her ear that she was "in her days", and she needed to go to the bathroom urgently. Fortunately, her good reputation helped her, and the teacher let her go without further questions.

She arrived at the bathroom with two minutes to spare. She was nervously waiting for Paola; she wanted to return to class quickly and avoid getting in trouble. She was used to always behaving as a good student, and skipping class was making her anxious.

A full 10 minutes later Paola walked slowly along the school aisle, she was in no hurry, she had a free period. She was enjoying the day so far, she knew she had little victories over Elizabeth, like controlling her wardrobe, and using some of her new clothes before Elizabeth ever wore them, but most of all, invading her little group of friends. Now she knew she needed to raise the bar. She had heard from Melissa, (another advantage of befriending her was to have more eyes on Elizabeth, and more info about her) that Elizabeth was behaving pretty normally in classes if anything she seemed to be participating more than usual.

Paola was lingering; she wanted to keep Elizabeth insecure, nervous, and without time, or sharpness of mind to think about a way out. Making her wait was part of her strategy.

"Hi Elizabeth," she said with a smile, after finally entering the bathroom.

"Hi Paola, You said we would meet 10 minutes ago. Tell me whatever you need to tell me, and let me go, the teacher is waiting for me and I should..."

Paola's stern face took her out of her train of thought for a second, but she was too angry to stop, and continued talking, now in a more defiant tone, "You should keep away from my friends, and those clothes were not part of the deal, and..." she was interrupted by Paola's very serious, very cold voice.

"You still don't know your place, do you?"

"I just want to..."

Elizabeth was interrupted again by Paola who was looking at her with unsettling intensity, "You are the one who is still behaving all high and mighty, maybe you misinterpreted me being soft on you in school. Do you want to break our deal?"

"It is not that, but you can't continue taking my stuff, or affecting me at school, or..." Elizabeth wanted to assert herself; she was tired of being a doormat.

"Listen, princess," said Paola.

Hearing her now shameful nickname, and Paola's icy voice tone brought Elizabeth back to her reality.

Paola sensed the effect, and after a little pause, she continued, "I won't negotiate with you. I already did that. I am going out of the bathroom for 5 minutes, but I will leave my backpack here. If when I return I find my backpack over the lavatories with all of your clothes and shoes inside it, I'll take it as an answer that you want to keep your part of our deal, otherwise, I'll know our deal is off, and you better call your father to prepare him for the press storm that is coming."

Then Paola went out of the bathroom, leaving Elizabeth almost hyperventilating. She was regretting her little outburst. She didn't want to get naked in a school bathroom, it was just too dangerous, but the other alternative was unthinkable. Anyway, she thought that Paola won't let her be discovered, or at least she hoped that.

She carried the backpack to a bathroom stall, then with trembling hands she started unbuttoning her blouse. She was taking a lot of time, each button seemed like a big challenge to her nervous hands. After fumbling with the buttons for a while, she managed to take her blouse off and bunch it inside the backpack. The skirt was easier to unbutton, and unzip, but it was mentally harder to put inside that girl's backpack, she was now fully naked, except for her shoes. After just a little hesitation her shoes joined the rest of her clothes inside Paola's backpack. She felt uncomfortable being barefoot in a public bathroom in spite that it was reasonably clean.

She zipped the backpack and felt a hole in her stomach. Completely naked and blushing bright red, she ran back to the lavatories and after putting Paola's backpack there she returned to her stall shivering with fear, her bare feet slapping against the tile floor.

She felt a bit safer inside the stall, but her respiration was still very agitated. She couldn't believe she was in a very delicate position, and the worst part was that her body was again reacting in the wrong way, her arousal growing by the minute.

"What kind of slut am I?" she thought bitterly, "If someone would catch me right now, after seeing my pussy and hard nipples, she would think I got nude to get my kicks."

All nervous she waited for Paola to enter. She heard the stall's doors opening one by one until she was face to face with Paola. She didn't feel so assertive this time and looked at her toes.

"I am glad you are taking the right decision, but your outburst can't go unpunished, otherwise you may feel tempted to repeat it again and again, and we don't have time for that. Do you understand?"

Elizabeth shivered with fear but managed to nod.

" You seem to think that your grades or a little problem with a teacher are more important than obeying me and keeping your part of our deal; well you will understand now what is important and what is not. First, I had not much chance to study for the History test, so you are going to put my name on your test, and I will put yours on mine. The test is multiple-choice, so not much chance that the teacher recognizes our handwriting. I expect nothing less than B+ or there will be another punishment, I will answer yours randomly, and if you are really lucky, you will get a bit more than an F"

Elizabeth blushed bright red, and cursed herself for her stupid outburst, she could probably deal with it by telling her professor that she was sick or promising to do extra homework, otherwise her normally perfect grade card will show a big red spot. She was taken out of her reverie by Paola's words.

"Second, you will miss the rest of your current class, as a matter of fact, I will return with your clothes just in time so you can dress before this bathroom fills with the girls who come here between class periods.

Elizabeth's face was priceless, she didn't know what to do. To beg for her history exam, beg to be allowed to return to math class, or at least beg for her clothes, but before she could react, Paola left the bathroom. Leaving behind Elizabeth who was pale as a ghost.

Paola watched the bathroom door from outside, she was probably almost as nervous as Elizabeth. She knew that taking their games to school was dangerous; If Elizabeth was discovered she would point the finger at her, and that will certainly not only ruin her plans of changing her life for good but also worsen her current situation; of course, it would be much more costly for Elizabeth, and her family. Still, despite the risks involved, Paola was convinced that the only way to maintain and enhance her grip on Elizabeth was to control her at all times.

So Paola was watching, ready to act in case of an emergency, but just a couple of girls entered the bathroom during that time. Each girl didn't stay more than three or four minutes, and Elizabeth's risk was low as they were most probably too concerned with changing sanitary towels or solving whatever emergency got them there, and they were too eager to return to classes. Still, she enjoyed the mental images of a very scared Elizabeth trying to remain hidden, and perfectly silent fearing that she could easily be discovered completely naked, without clothes on sight and if things hadn't changed, completely aroused.

When Paola returned half an hour later, she could hear some slippery sounds even before reaching Elizabeth's stall. She tiptoed to Elizabeth's door and then peeked over it. Elizabeth was sitting over the toilet cover with her eyes closed; she had one foot on each of the stall's walls and was fingering her pussy with abandon. Smiling Paola took a couple of pictures and a few seconds of video to capture the moment.

"Elizabeth, here are your clothes," said Paola pulling the door, which was surprisingly unlatched.

Elizabeth almost fell to the bathroom floor with her clumsy movements trying to cover herself and her stupid actions. She was blushing bright red. When Paola left the bathroom 30 minutes before, she had run to the stall farthest from the bathroom door and sat on a toilet cover bracing her knees with her arms. She was very alert, jumping at every tiny sound, her senses on full alert. First, she heard a toilet being flushed and almost got a heart attack, but she realized that the sound was probably coming from the bathroom directly above because she didn't hear anybody entering the first-floor bathroom.

jsmt
jsmt
317 Followers