All Comments on 'Dangerous Hobby'

by jsmt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
nickfaldonickfaldoover 1 year ago

Really love this story. Hope you write more again. You are one of the best writer of htis type of stories on the net

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year ago

Fantastic. Cant wait until she sinks deeper into debt and ends up serving Paola long term because her pussy guides her to bad decisions. Set up perfectly to torment her at school.

S0upS0upover 1 year ago

Glad to see you're back to writing stories, this is great

BoooperBoooperover 1 year ago

Excellent - If this is going where I hope it is then I can't wait.

The way that you have allowed Paola is smart enough to not push too soon but keep Elizabeth where she want's her is great, Elizabeth could slip into place that she probably want's to but doesn't realise it yet, love the inner fight that is building, gradually wearing skimpier clothes, taking risks following orders in college is always a brilliant turn on.

Fantastic start cant wait for the next chapters.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent read. Glad to see you still updating your work for posting here. Hope you have time and inspiration to write more!

looney2looney2over 1 year ago

Welcome back, so nice to read something new from you. What a great story this is shaping up to be. Cannot wait to read more. Please make Paola humiliate Elizabeth as much as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see jsmt being active posting, again. Hope this story continues ... and more outstanding stories continue to emerge. Thank You for sharing and all the best

durabritedurabriteover 1 year ago

So happy to see a new story by jsmt- and off to another incredible start! Hope to see more chapters soon!

jsmtjsmtover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I appreciate your taking the time to comment and encourage me to keep writing. Later this week I will be posting another installment of this story.

godsaygodsayover 1 year ago

I can't believe you are back. Great story by the way. Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved everything but the part with Juan, That was totally out of character for both of them from from previous paragraphs I can understand Elizabeth's horniness might make it seem right but not juans. It was still 5 stars.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Melissa is a nobody with no real postive character values trying to pull down someone (Elizabeth) who could become somebody. Why do we celebrate losers like Melissa? Really sad commentary on so many levels. And we wonder why we have so many messed up people we encounter in life. Just do stuff for the moment that will pull us down rather then build each other up. Yeah lets destroy someone's life just for the heck of it because we can. yeah lets destroy our fellow man, yeah lets hate on em and make their life miserable, yeah it will make us feel so much better to hate on em and those around em, yeah hate hate hate hate............ oh don't you feel better so much better to make others life miserable. make em suffer, step on em, screw em, make em bitter, berift and destitute in life that will show em..........

111Alexander111111Alexander111about 1 year ago

I love it! I was afraid you wouldn't write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic! Excellent. Trapped as a slave by her own perverse desires, she slowly is learning what lies under her rich veneer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect story

SilverbeastSilverbeastabout 1 year ago

You have a unique writing style. Elizabeth is a three-dimensional main character. This is something we don't come across very often. I hope it will be a long adventure. thanks for the story

darwin1859darwin185911 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. Well-written with more humiliation than sex. I imagine it's not everyone's cup of tea. i also liked how long it was. I wouldn't mind either a bit more sex and/or more description of the sex. But a really good story and I am looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story is great.

Anything planned in near future?

Steve

BunnymasterBunnymaster9 months ago

Are the typos intended to convey character (is the narrator an ESL speaker)?

Otherwise the typos and just plain wrong or nonsense words was distracting.

Not sure where the author is going with all the misnomers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous