Dangerous Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived and the door opened, Master Bailey pulling my trembling form into his arms. "Look at you, so needy. When will you start listening to me?"

"You're right, Master Bailey. Thank you so much for helping me."

He pulled me into his office and waited while I undressed and placed my clothes, phone, keys and credit card in a locker, chatting away happily.

"I was glad to get your call actually. The master you will meet tonight has had a hard few days and really needs to let off some steam." He smiled when I grinned at him. "There wasn't anyone really suitable for him. He likes robust men, although he's bigger than you. But I was surrounded by dainty little things tonight, until you called."

I laughed, as Master Bailey locked my stuff away and placed the key in his drawer. Which he then locked again, slipping his key into his pocket. I was six-two, so certainly wouldn't be considered dainty.

I took the clean, soft leather-style hood that Master Bailey handed me and pulled it on. Only my eyes and mouth could be seen, although I was often blindfolded and gagged as well, which is how I liked it best.

The hood hid any features that might be recognized. Made me anonymous.

Once it was comfortable I turned around and held my hands behind my back. Master Bailey quickly secured me with some heavy duty cuffs, rendering me helpless.

I shivered and rested my head on the wall. Already starting to relax into it. Master Bailey gently stroked the back of my neck. Giving me a few moments to prepare. Just enjoy being restrained. It had been several months.

"Ready sub?" he asked.

I nodded confirmation. I wasn't one for talking much when submitting.

He turned me and ran his hands over my chest and abs. A quick gentle tug on my already hard cock.

He wasn't taking advantage. Master Bailey always gave the subs a careful visual inspection before they went in with a master.

"Will you consider fucking tonight?" he asked me. Smiling as my cock jumped.

I was rarely fucked at the club. Most masters want to pound their subs on their hands and knees, and fun as that sounded, it just wasn't possible. If Master Bailey was asking, it meant the master I was going to be used by had already agreed to take me standing.

Of course he may decide against. I didn't expect universal admiration. Or I may refuse, I would be asked again. I may be too exhausted if he was a ruthless master. And oh, I was hoping for that tonight.

Still I nodded clearly. If we were both interested, then getting thoroughly nailed would be the perfect end to what I hoped would be a delightfully kinky and uncomfortable evening.

Master Bailey walked me down a dim corridor and into one of the playrooms. The rooms were well soundproofed, although I could just make out cries and what sounded like a whip as we passed one door.

A single tail has quite a distinctive sound, it tends to carry.

We entered the room, more light but still soft. I was aware, but couldn't clearly see, a figure leaning on the wall.

Master Bailey un-hooked my cuffs and secured them to a large wooden frame near the centre of the room. Then he cuffed my ankles, spreading my legs out so I was standing in an X shape, held fast in the frame.

There was a bed near one wall. A St Andrews Cross opposite. A kneeling frame (no thanks) and a harness hanging from the ceiling by chains.

I could see myself in a large mirror, and vaguely behind me a wall covered in various tools for sexual torture.

As I gazed into the dark mirror, a shape emerged. A tall man, taller than me, at least six-four. Well built, strong and muscular without being veiny and bulgy.

His chest was bare, and hairless. Leather trousers were low on his hips, exposing his vee and a light scattering of hair.

His skin was dark and flawless. Face covered with a half mask, clean shaven, and his hair covered with a durag.

No watch, tats, or earrings. Nothing identifiable. He was a mystery. A stranger. He could be anyone. I already knew I was going to image he was David Armstrong.

He pressed up behind me, his hardon against my ass, as his hands came around and gripped my pecs roughly. Squeezing and kneading. My dark nipples hardened against his palms and I was rewarded with a hard pinch.

I gasped and let my head fall against his shoulder. Silently begging to be taken.

"You were right, Master Bailey. He is beautiful."

Oh sweet lord. My cock started to leak and I moaned, shifting against his hot flesh. He had a Scottish accent. Not the like the soft brogue of my dreamy doctor, it was harsh and rough, hard to understand, but it was close enough to make me harder and needier.

He stepped back a little and ran his hand over my butt. "What a lovely ass," then slapped me hard. I jerked in the restraints and groaned my pleasure. Tensing when his hand swept back again.

"Oh I don't think so," the master grabbed a blindfold and held it up so I could see. "Yes?"

I nodded clearly.

"His ass is yours if you want it," Master Bailey confirmed. "He agreed to be fucked, didn't you, Sub?"

I nodded again.

"I'll certainly be opening it up," the master promised, and I shivered. Now blind, so the next swipe on my ass made me cry out and start to pant slightly.

A hand on my chest. "This one is very responsive. He appreciates rough handling, so don't go easy on him. I'm available with any questions."

"Thank you, Master Bailey."

Master Bailey gave my chest a soft pat and left the room.

"I've been told you're partial to a good flogging. Let's get you warmed up."

I braced and took deep breaths in preparation. Grunting when the flogger slapped against my back. Master wasn't warming me up slowly.

The back of my arms, my shoulders, back, butt and thighs were soon tingling from repeated strikes. I was writhing and moaning in my restraints.

I would have enjoyed seeing this beautiful man laying into me, but with the blindfold I was able only to image the sight in the mirror.

In my imagination my tormenter took on a form. The accent softer, my brain removed the leather trousers so I could see his hard cock and his balls swinging with each blow, and the handsome face was set and stern, with a flush of pleasure and pride at how well I took my punishment.

Even as I grunted, I knew my lips had curved into a smile.

A hand swept over my skin, feeling the growing warmth. Then trailed around to my front. I tipped my head back and arched forward in the restraints.

I was ready.

The flogger lashed my chest and I hissed. Again and again sweeping my chest, abs and groin. Until I was on the edge of cumming.

I was breathing hard when I felt a hand on my skin. Surprisingly gentle. Testing the heat and tenderness.

"Good sub, well done." I preened at the praise and nuzzled into the hand that cupped my chin through the hood.

"Okay, time to play." Master's footsteps moved away and then back. I jumped when my balls were taken, and then held as still as I could, although trembling, as I felt the cold metal of a ball stretcher being placed.

For a few moments I could just feel a slight tugging and movement, but then I realized this stretcher must have two bars, and they were widening.

I dragged in a shaky breath. Flinching when my balls were flicked. "Okay, Sub?" I nodded. "Green?"

I nodded again and whispered, "Green, Master." Then concentrated on breathing as slowly as possible as the pressure on my delicate skin increased.

Finally, "That should do it. I'm going to add some weights."

I braced, but unlike some masters, this one didn't let the weight drop and laugh as I cried out and struggled.

Instead he steadily added weight after weight, letting my balls take the strain gradually. In between weights he stroked my cock a few times, which was hard and throbbing. No doubt red and angry looking, I must have been hard for well over an hour by now.

The intensity increased until I whimpered. I swear my balls felt like they had been stretched to my ankles. I shifted slightly and the weight swayed ponderously between my legs, forcing a sob out.

I breathed through my gritted teeth. Harder when Master pressed himself against my ass again, his hands caressing my chest, tugging and twisting my nipples as he watched us in the mirror.

"Don't be scared to scream. I want you to scream." I pressed my lips together. "You think you can resist me?" Master asked, and fisted my cock, making a short tunnel.

"Fuck my hand," he growled near my ear. "Fuck my hand if you want me to make you scream."

I started to move. Whimpering and shuddering as the motion caused my balls to be pulled and stretched.

"Faster." I started to sob and shake as I thrust faster. The pressure unbearable, but the feel of my cock sliding in Master's tight fist, lubricated by my own pre-cum, was heaven.

Even as I moved my hips, as hard as my restraints would allow, Master continued to tease and punish my nipples. I edged closer, my breath coming out in violent shudders, and then, my balls tightening in near agony, I got ready to release and literally screamed as Master removed his fist.

He laughed when I screamed again in frustration. Teasing, "Not yet, be patient."

I pulled myself back, shivering with excitement at being so helpless over my own body. Biting my lip to hide a grin when I felt the leather of a small crop brush against my swollen balls.

"Do you want a gag, Sub?"

I nodded, clearly and obviously, then waited, my lips parted until I felt silicone against my bottom lip. It was a penis gag. I let my tongue slip under as it filled my mouth.

I tested as Master secured the gag at the back of my hood. It had air holes, breathing wouldn't be a problem, but drool would. All being well (and so far it was amazing) I would be a muffled, dripping mess in the very near future.

A fast firm tapping began on my balls. He wasn't whacking at me, but the speed and intensity built quickly and I yelled into the gag and tried to twist away.

The same fast repeated tapping on my left nipple. I leaned into it and moaned with pleasure for a few moments, but as before the intensity became suddenly overwhelming, pain spreading over my chest, and I panicked and fought my restraints.

As soon as he stopped, it faded to tingling and I craved more. Although I was shaking like a leaf.

Tap, tap, tap. My right nipple hardened and swelled under the persistent onslaught. I determined to be braver this time. He wasn't even hitting me that hard, it was just fast and ruthless.

A few minutes later I was roaring my protest through the gag, and going semi limp in the wrist cuffs.

I found my feet again and stood, shaking and full blown sobbing as Master gently ran the tips of his fingers repeatedly over my sensitive hard nipples.

"You cry so beautifully," he told me. "I love watching your abs flex as you scream and sob."

To my surprise, Master started to trace my ridges with his lips and tongue. Kissing and licking my skin. He worked his way up my damp flesh until his lips reached my left nipple and he sucked me hard, then nipped.

I jumped and moaned. No one had ever treated me this way.

The hot mouth trailed over my thumping heart and licked at my right nipple, flicking the hard point, until I tried to move away, it was too much. Before starting to bite and suck at my chest. He was carefully, but unmistakably gnawing my nipple.

I gasped in air and with a shudder from head to foot, came over my legs, and probably Master's legs as well.

I felt his lips curve as he kissed and suckled more gently now. "Oh dear. I didn't give you permission for that."

Shit!

There was a short pause. I took in deep breaths, my skin quivering and sensitive, as Master rooted around behind me. It sounded like he was examining and rejecting toys.

Then I heard him walk back and started to tremble harder. I was scared, and aroused, and excited. Emotions vying for dominance, even as I ached to be dominated.

My tender right nipple was tugged, squeezed and twisted to maximum hardness, while I moaned and begged for more. Then I growled as a clamp pinched my hard nub tight, sending shock waves through my body.

My cock was rock hard again and I knew I was leaking. Cum, drool and tears, streaking my skin.

My left nipple was prepared and I whimpered, even as that dark part of me took pleasure in Master's chuckles. Then the next sharp pinch that stole my breath.

Master flicked the clamps a few times, making me yell and fight my restraints, before he tugged. Probably quite gently in reality, but it hurt like a fucker and demonstrated these were clover clamps. Was he going to add weights?

"Okay, enough fun. You need to be disciplined for cumming without permission." His voice dripped with amusement, and I wanted to grin, but the penis gag prevented it.

I flinched and muttered at the small fiddly movements on the clamps. Unable to see what he was doing. However, when my nipples were gradually distended again, the grip tightening as I arched forward as far as I could to try and counteract, I realized he was tying them off.

I moved forward as much as I could until I was shaped like a bow, my abs straining, every breath creating delicious pain through my entire body.

When I felt Master's hands on my ass, and the first drip of lube, his fingers slipping and sliding down my crack and teasing my hole, I surrendered completely.

A few minutes later I was impaled on two of his thrusting fingers, and rocking into the sensation, despite the yanking pressure on my nipples and the throbbing tugging on my balls.

Every breath I dragged in was a sob, and every exhale a groaned, begging, "More." I had never fallen like this before. No one had ever pushed me with such careful ruthless determination.

Once Master had me prepared to his satisfaction, I felt a large hardness press against me and shuddered, head to foot, as the dildo was slipped with careful confidence deep into my ass.

My breath faltered as it slid over my prostate, and before I could gain any sort of control it started to vibrate. Hard.

I shook, screamed, my nipples extending, balls throbbing, and cock exploding, shooting cum everywhere as I was completely overwhelmed by sensation.

I begged it to stop. I begged for more. Screamed and laughed. Then went limp, still cumming as the dildo continued to be rotated, twisted and shoved repeatedly in and out of my body.

Slightly dazed, I came back to myself as the clamps were released from the tie off.

Lube was dripping out of my ass, cum down my legs. I was still panting and sobbing, but the gag was gone. I blinked and realized the blindfold was gone as well.

I lifted my head and peered blearily into the mirror. Expecting to see some ruined and wrecked version of my body.

It was just me. Hooded and dripping in sweat etc. My balls were still in the stretcher and swollen, heavy looking, but the weights were gone and it looked like a gentle stretch, even if they were throbbing like divine hell.

My skin was slightly red from the flogger but that was all.

Master appeared with a bottle of water and held it for me to drink. He was hazy from the tears in my eyes, but I didn't mind that. It gave my imagination free rein.

"Thank you," I gasped when I was done.

"Time to get these off," he said, and without any more warning he opened the clamp on my right nipple.

I screamed. It had gotten to the point where it hurt more to take them off, than leave them on, and my scream echoed around the room. Stopping in gasped shock when Master bent his head and pressed his open mouth to my chest.

He didn't bite or suck. He simply placed his warm, wet mouth over my nipple and allowed his tongue to press lightly against my skin.

After a few moments my wretched sobs calmed a little and he looked up. "Better?" I nodded. Then shook my head frantically when his hand moved to the other side. "It has to come off," he said reasonably. "On three. One two."

Bastard! I screamed again.

Again, I gained the sensual comfort of his mouth. When he raised his head I was trembling and snuffling, but quite calm. Surprised once more when he embraced me. His hands gently stroking my damp back. Allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder.

No one had ever taken care of me this way. The masters here respected the rules and were careful, but I had never felt so appreciated.

"You were wonderful," he praised me. "I've never had such a brave sub. Do you feel better?"

I nodded against his neck.

"Good, so do I." He pulled back and moved behind me. Looking over my shoulder now as we both gazed into the mirror. "Look how helpless you are. You belong to me right now. Can I fuck you?"

I shivered, as his lips pressed against my shoulder and his hands grazed my stomach and abs.

"Yes. Please. Green." I added a nod, as my voice was weak and it's best to be clear about these things.

Being used by a stranger when completely helpless was exactly what I needed.

I let my eyes glaze as Master prepped, full of anticipation. I heard, "Covered," and the feel of him pressing against me. Then nothing. Had he changed his mind?

My head lifted in confusion, and I blinked at the shadowy figure behind me.

"Covered," he repeated gently, and I realized why he hadn't moved. Masters here always had to confirm they were covered and safe and allow a sub a final chance to back out.

"Green," I rasped out quickly. "Sorry, Master. Green."

One arm wrapped around my chest, his hand lightly holding my neck. The other around my hip to grip my cock, as he pushed deep. My desire came out on a long wanton moan. Mixing with his harsh gasp, "Fuck, so good."

Then, taking a firmer grip of me, he started to thrust. Hard.

I rocked in the frame. We rocked the frame, as he pounded my ass, our grunts and gasps filling the air. His fingers slipping a little on my skin which was slick with sweat.

I knew he must be able to feel the vibration of my gasps and cries through his hand, which still had possession of my throat.

I gave a weak cry as I half came again. It wasn't much, I was exhausted, but Master continued to work my cock roughly and I sobbed.

Finally, with several bone rattling thrusts he filled the condom and clung to me. The frame holding us both up. I could feel the ridges of his abs against my back as he dragged in air.

After a few desperate moments, he stumbled to the frame and held on to that. Taking the pressure from my wrists.

I swung gently. Exhausted. Exhilarated. Thoroughly used. Sore. Throbbing. Thrilled.

My eyes blinked open when I felt pressure against my hole again. "Ohhhhh, fuck!" I breathed as I felt a large plug pushed firmly in. My body expanding then sucking it in and closing behind to hold it fast.

Master kissed my shoulder then turned his head to rest his cheek on it. He smiled at me in the mirror. "I'm sorry. I really am very sorry."

I watched, confused as he walked into the gloom behind us, then back. Now holding a leather strap.

He walked in front of me. Smiling again when he saw my breathing deepening, the excitement already building.

"You're just so perfect," he told me, running a hand over my straining abs. "So strong, I've never had a sub take so much. With such obvious pleasure. I'm not ready to stop."

He stood back and held the strap up. This would be harsher than the flogger, on my already tender skin. It would leave marks. They would fade in a day, there was nothing in this club that would cause a serious injury, but the beating would show well into tomorrow. I would be able to look at my body and see, and remember.

I suspect my gaze was pure desire as Master laughed softly and asked, "Do you want your blindfold back?" I nodded. "And your gag?" I nodded again.

"Hold this then," Master said and placed the strap handle between my teeth. He was soon back. "I got fresh," he told me. "Everything was drenched. Master Bailey told me you like to be completely helpless," he added as he tied the new blindfold.