Dangerous Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took back the strap and then pushed in a small ball gag. I trembled as he buckled it.

I felt a hand briefly on my stomach, then my back. That was all the warning I got. The next touch was the heavy slap of the strap. Ass, shoulders, thighs, balls, chest, stomach.

No warning, no indication of where the next blow would land. Master moved around me silently. Waiting for the screaming or sobbing to start to calm before landing the next stroke.

Under the relentless beating I was in hell. It was bliss.

The next strike caught my balls again, but at a particular angle that even I couldn't gain pleasure from. A risk we all take.

My mouth opened in a silent scream and my body tried to curl up on itself. Which was impossible, held fast in the frame. But my thighs trembled as my feet left the floor, straining against the ropes.

I heard a the sound of the strap hitting the floor then Master's arm came around me. He quickly removed the ball gag, then used his body to brace me. "Just breath. Breath, that's good."

Finally my voice came back, "Urrgggghh," I half screamed, my voice struggling, and then I let Master support me while I sobbed. He held me until I started to nuzzle into his neck.

He chuckled and moved back, running his hands over my body and cupping my balls. When all I did was moan he nodded in satisfaction. It was just a bad hit. A shock, but no damage done.

He looked up and traced my bottom lip with his finger. I froze for a moment. Was he going to kiss me? He wasn't allowed to do that. Then wondered at my sense of disappointment when he asked, "Do you give head?"

I nodded.

"Deep throat?"

I nodded again, and he smiled. "I'll call Master Bailey."

Master Bailey came quickly and stopped in front of me. "Well, well. Master, I think you may have worn him out."

"He's incredible," Master said. "So responsive, and so tough."

"Sure, you're a real hard guy, aren't you, Sub?" Master Bailey gave my nipple a gentle squeeze and laughed when I yelped.

They supported me to the bed and I gratefully crawled on, my limbs trembling, and sank onto my side. Master Bailey gave me more water and let me rest a few moments while he chatted with Master.

Then once he had checked I was happy to continue, he directed me onto my stomach. They hadn't removed my blindfold.

I whimpered as my sensitive nipples rubbed on the sheet, but Master Bailey quickly secured my arms, my hands gripping my opposite elbows, a type of restraint that always made me melt deeper into submission. Then he rolled me to my back.

I winced and moaned when the plug in my ass hit the mattress, but was allowed to wriggle until I was comfortable. My head near the edge of the bed at the perfect height for Master to fuck my throat.

"For the next forty minutes I'm only available in an emergency," Master Bailey told Master. "And please don't forget he can't breathe in the hood with your dick in his throat."

"I won't break him," Master promised.

I heard the door close and then Master cupped and lifted my chin slightly for the right angle. I dipped my tongue out when I felt him press against my lips.

He held me firmly, my chin and my throat, as he let me lick and suck him. Filling my mouth and then rubbing my lips to start.

He tasted of cum, and man, and faintly latex.

Then he started to press deeper. Filling me completely. Until soon, he was fucking my throat hard.

I had no way to speak, or signal, but I felt no fear. Master gave me plenty of chances to breathe, even though he controlled every breath ruthlessly.

I moaned, gagged and gurgled around him. Sucking him in and licking him out, trying to make it clear that I was happy. So fucking happy right now.

When with a half sob he pulled back, I moaned in dismay and tried to reach him.

"I don't want to cum in your throat," he gasped. I could feel him shaking. "I want to cum in your ass. Can I fuck you again?"

I nodded and begged. "Please. Please, Master. Green, Master."

I was smiling as I felt him move onto the bed, and a packet ripping open. He covered himself then tugged at the plug still holding me open.

My sore muscles stretched to allow the wide bulb to pass and I moaned. Then Master bent me nearly in half, large hands on my thighs and nudged against me.

"Covered," he said, his voice breathless.

"Green," I whispered back, then gasped as he shoved balls deep.

My legs dangled over his back as he thrust and thrust, the bed jerking and my breath being forced out in harsh grunts.

Neither of us were capable of lasting long and I let out a strangled cry as a dribble of cum leaked out of my sore cock.

Master tensed and went limp over me as he climaxed deep inside me.

"Fuck," he muttered. "Holy, shit."

My left leg slid to the bed as we gasped in air. My right got stuck and started to vibrate. Master gripped my calf and lowered my leg to the bed, his hand tracing the trembling muscles of my thigh.

"Shit!"

I tensed. That hadn't been an awe soaked 'shit' of how incredible his sub had been. It has sounded more like."

"Fuck! Shit!"

Panic?

Then my heart stopped when I heard, "Armenia, are you okay?"

My fear was instant, and increased when my blindfold was removed and the hood.

"No!"

"It's okay, it's David. Dr Armstrong. Oh fuck," I blinked up at a mirage.

David Armstrong was kneeling over me, his face shocked. He was still hanging out of his trousers, the condom in place from where he had fucked me.

Where. He. Had. Fucked. Me!

"I'm so sorry. I didn't recognize you," he pulled some of the sheet free and wiped my face, taking away the worst of the sweat, snot and tears.

"How?" I could barely get my voice out.

"Your knee. It's slightly swollen, and the scar. Oh fuck!" He pressed his fists to his eyes for a moment. He was shaking. Head to foot. Panicking.

For some reason this calmed me.

"David, put my hood back on."

He shook his head, "Are you okay? I. Oh Christ."

"Put your mask back on and my hood now. If Master Bailey comes in. We can't let him know."

"I need to untie you."

"No," I yelled. "Listen to me. Mask now. Hood now. Master Bailey will be back soon, he knows exactly how long he can leave me restrained like this. He can't find out. David, your licence."

"I'll be struck off," he muttered, fear in his eyes.

"You won't. You won't if no one finds out," I spoke clearly.

He looked at me for a moment then nodded. Chewing his lip as with trembling hands he pulled the sodden hood back over my head. Which was disgusting.

He left the blindfold off and I watched as he transformed back into my mysterious master.

He still looked shaken. "What happens now?" he asked and I managed to shrug a little. "I mean literally, when Master Bailey comes for you and I leave."

"Oh, I see. I go to the nurse and get cleaned up and checked over. Then I'll sit with Master Bailey a while, until he is sure I'm okay to leave."

"The nurse gives you a report, right?"

"Yes. Aftercare instructions."

"When will you be home?"

"Maybe two hours." It depended how deep I had gone. I had gone deep tonight, but this ripping back to reality was disorienting.

"I'll be waiting," David mumbled as there was a knock and the door opened.

I nodded. I had no doubt he would.

-X

Carol, the nurse had checked me, then sent me into the shower, before performing a thorough examination.

This included a rectal examination which weirdly I usually loved. I think because it somehow extended my feeling of being like an object. On this occasion I was too distracted, my mind spinning.

She gently rubbed a soothing lotion into my skin and made sure I knew how to take care of everything. Massaging and relaxing my worn out muscles.

Then Master Bailey came and took my sleepy, robed, bleary-eyed self, back to his office. I sank onto the couch and into his arms.

I don't know quite how Master Bailey got his timing so perfect, but he was always there for the subs after a play session. I know there are only four rooms so no more than four subs on site on any night, he didn't host group events, but even so, it was a juggling act.

Some people chatted about their experience, others sit and contemplate, some cry it out. I tended more towards crying, but tonight I felt slightly numb.

There wasn't anything creepy in Master Bailey's relationship with the subs. We trusted him to take care of us, and he did.

"Are you okay, Armenia?"

I nodded, curled on the couch, my head on a cushion on his lap, eyes closed as he gently stroked my hair. "It was really intense," I admitted. Then after a pause, "It was the best, ever."

"Everyone seems to like him very much. But you were in there a long time, over two and a half hours. And you're the first sub he's fucked."

"Really?" I was pleased.

"Did he follow proper procedure?"

"Yes, Master Bailey. And he checked with me lots, and was," my voice broke and I swallowed, feeling Master Bailey's hand pause. "I've never had such an intense, ruthless session. But he was also kind. He comforted me a couple of times, gave me a little break."

Master Bailey relaxed. "I see. Hmmm, unusual. No wonder your emotions are in a spin."

I nodded again and let myself rest for a while. I didn't trust myself to talk too much. I had to protect David.

"What's the time?" I asked a little later.

"Five to midnight."

I pushed myself up, "I should go. Thank you, Master Bailey."

He cupped my face and squinted at me, "Are you sure you're okay? The car won't turn into a pumpkin you know. You've been very quiet."

I smiled at his joke. "I'm fine. I'm really, really tired."

He considered for another moment and then nodded, satisfied. "I'll call the car."

He had already opened my locker so I pulled on my clothes quickly. Truth be told, I would have stayed longer. At some point my emotions would overwhelm me and I was safe with Master Bailey when that happened. But I was worried about David.

I left the office and Master Bailey walked me quickly out the back door and into the car. He never let subs get a cab home. His driver took everyone. Those two knew everyone's secrets, but I would trust them with my life.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up outside my building. I slipped from the car, thanking the driver when he passed me the small care package. Grateful that he waited until I was inside the lobby before driving off.

Too tired for the stairs, I headed for the elevator and came face to face with David as soon as the doors pinged open.

"There you are," he looked frantic.

"Sorry. I'm sorry, I had to rest a while, and I didn't want Master Bailey to get suspicious. I usually stay longer, until." I broke off and shook my head slightly.

"Until what? Do you have the report?"

I handed David the care package, and he pulled out the nurse report, reading it quickly as I unlocked the door and half stumbled into the apartment.

"Light bruising on your wrists and ankles. Tenderness in the anal canal. Some light welts, expected fade time one day. Medium bruising and extreme tenderness on both nipples. Shit."

"That's all normal and expected. Apart from maybe the nipple bit. I'm fine."

"What's this?" he held up the small tube of gel.

"For the back passage. It's standard if any anal play has taken place. They're very cautious."

"I'm so sorry," David's dark eyes were haunted.

It was too much. I covered my eyes and started to cry.

"Oh. Hey, please," he moved forward and awkwardly stroked my arm. "Please, are you in pain?"

"No, but it was the most amazing experience of my life and you regret it," I wailed. "And I hate that. And I always cry afterwards and M-Master Bailey takes care of me, but," I halted and gasped in air. "B-But I had to come to see you and now you wish it hadn't happened." I started to full blown sob as David pulled me gently into his arms.

"Hush, I'm here. And I could never regret such an amazing night with you. Even if it costs me my job, it was the best experience I've ever had."

Something about me losing it seemed to snap him back and he led me into my bedroom, pulling me down with him onto the bed and wrapping me up in his arms. He soothed and stroked me as I sobbed it out.

When I finally quietened he went and got a cold cloth, kissed my hair and asked me where he could find paracetamol, or aspirin. As directed he came back from the kitchen with water and the painkillers.

I pulled a face at the clock. It was 2am.

"David, can we talk in the morning? I'm exhausted."

He frowned. "Is that normal? The crying."

"Yes. It's very overwhelming coming down from a subbing session. That's why Master Bailey doesn't let subs go until he's sure they're okay."

He chewed his lip.

"David," I reached for his arm. "I know we can't have a relationship. I know this is dangerous for you, but I have no intention of telling anyone. I don't want you to get into trouble at work because of an accident, a quirk of fate."

He looked relieved and quietly mumbled, "Thank you."

"But I'm asking if you can stay here tonight, and just hold me, just for one night. We can talk in the morning and then it will be done. Please."

He nodded. "I can do that." He indicated I should get comfortable and we both stripped down to boxers, then he switched off the light, nestling in behind me.

"Is this okay? I can sleep on the couch?"

"No this is perfect," I told him. Sighing deeply and crashing into an exhausted sleep.

I woke earlier than I wanted to, but my chest was throbbing a little. No visible bruising though. My poor tortured nipples. I pouted at them in sympathy.

I slid into the shower and then made liberal use of the gel and my own supplies that would lightly numb my sore nipples.

When I went back into the bedroom, a towel slung around my hips, David was just sitting up in bed.

"Sorry, did I disturb you?"

He rubbed his eyes. "It's okay. I'm on call later anyway."

I pulled out some clothing, passing a T-shirt to David. "Why don't you shower while I get dressed. You can take this shirt, I've got plenty. It's a little loose on me, so should fit you."

"Okay, thanks." His eyes skirted over my body. "Are you alright?"

I blasted him with a smile. "Apart from finding out my perfect man is my doctor, I'm fine."

He gave me a rueful grin and disappeared into the bathroom. I dressed quickly and went to start on breakfast.

Fifteen minutes later David appeared, looking relieved at finding me bopping in the kitchen.

"I was actually a little worried about your knee after last night, but you seem to be fine."

I pulled the dishcloth from the waistband of my jeans and wiped my hands. "I promise you I'm good. And that meltdown last night is perfectly normal. It's such a trip, it's emotionally very overwhelming."

I pointed him to the couch. "I hope you're not allergic to eggs, cheese or red peppers, because that's your breakfast."

He took the omelette and orange juice with an exaggerated inhale. "Hmmmm. Typical. I find my perfect man. He can even cook. But it turns out he's my patient!"

I sat next to him with my food and tried to smile. "Totally sucks."

"Yes it does."

We ate in silence, and lingered over the orange juice until we eventually had to talk.

"Are you sure about not reporting this?" David asked.

"Jesus, you shouldn't lose your livelihood over this. No, of course not."

"Some people would have an issue over a doctor being a sexual dominant."

I nodded, understanding. "Sure, and some people would be idiots. You've linked yourself to the safest club in the city. You obviously care about people, but we have needs. Maybe not everyone would understand, but I do."

He sighed and stood up, grabbing his jacket and walking to the door. "I'm really sorry you're my patient," he admitted.

"Me too. Thank you for staying last night."

He smiled sadly, "I'll be back in a couple of days to check on that knee."

"I'll be professional, I promise," I said. Then sat helplessly and watched David walk out of my life.

-X

Three days later, Dr Armstrong walked back in, and the coward brought a trainee GP with him.

Thankfully, I was prepared as an administrator had called and asked if I was happy for a trainee to be present for my examination.

I welcomed them in, offered coffee (declined) and allowed them both to examine my knee. David being scrupulously polite and professional throughout. The younger doctor keen and full of energy, which even in his mid-thirties I could tell David found amusing, in a sweet kind of way.

They left, having given me the all clear. David opening the door for the other doctor and ushering him through first. "Goodbye, Mr Franklin. Take care now."

"Thank you, Dr Armstrong."

So goddamn proper.

Then, as the door closed, David shot me look so full of longing and regret that it doubled me over as effectively as if he had punched me in the stomach.

Jesus, fuck. He felt it too.

A week later I was still struggling.

I had friends, colleagues, a busy schedule and the Paris competition that I was preparing for. Also still judging on the UK circuit that hadn't stopped for its late summer break yet.

I had barely had time to do my laundry, so how the hell did I have time to feel so lonely?

Miserable, sad, and needy. Though not my usual needy, I wanted a hug more than anything. I trudged up my stairs after another long day.

Maybe I could squeeze in a week to go to the States before the Paris thing started? Go see my best friend. I was already booked the week following the first round in Paris, but he always helped me put things in perspective, and was probably the only person I would trust enough to tell.

I was so distracted, I nearly stood on the man sitting with his back against my door.

"Jesus Christ!" I jumped back in shock.

David stood slowly, looking at me warily. He looked exhausted. He looked wonderful.

"Tell me to leave," he almost begged.

I unlocked the door and opened it wide. "Why don't you come in?"

He walked in slowly, I could see he was shaking.

I dumped my bag and touched his shoulder lightly.

David spun and an instant later I was pressed against the wall and his lips were on mine. Finally.

Our teeth clacked together and I sucked his tongue into my mouth. Moaning as he stole my breath, before shifting so he was against the wall and I took control of the kiss, grinding against his arousal and grabbing everything I could reach.

We didn't even stop kissing as we freed and started stroking each other. Our lips still locked as we both came and gasped into each other's mouths as cum sprayed over our hands and clothing.

Eventually I pulled back and looked down at the mess we had created. David still leaning on the door. "I hope you brought a change of clothes," I suggested and grinned as he shook his head and started to laugh.

Half an hour later, we had showered and I loaned David some sweats, having chucked his clothes in the wash. He wasn't that much bigger than me, so my stuff fit him okay. Certainly well enough for hanging around my apartment.

Having set the machine going, I joined David on the couch. Ignoring his uncertain frown and crawling right into his lap. Linking my arms around his neck and starting to kiss him again. Gently this time. It was a miracle our lips weren't bleeding.

"Should I apologize?" he asked.

"Don't you fucking dare."

"I missed you so much. How can I miss someone I hardly know?"

"I missed you too," I admitted. "I've been feeling so lonely." I sighed with contentment and nuzzled into David's neck as he pulled me closer.

"I really, really shouldn't do this." David settled down a little and I moved with him. "The thing is, I'm working my notice. I'll be joining my dad's practice in a few months. It was always the plan, and I've had enough and got what I needed from London."