Dani & Rob Pt. 04 - Final Chapter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, it's gonna happen again." I screamed.

I must have had at least six orgasms before Craig climbed off and Fabian released me.

"Now it's our turn." Fabian said, standing me on the floor. "Bend over."

Craig crawled back on to the bed and pushed his cock into my mouth, while Fabian opened up my ass and pushed all the way in. I screamed as he fucked me hard. The two of them fucked me until I almost collapsed on the bed, and finally Craig emptied himself into my mouth, while Fabian withdrew his cock and sprayed his warm semen all over my back. I finally collapsed in a heap on the bed.

------------------------------

"Last night was great. You were so fucking hot." Fabian said as he drank his coffee and ate an omelette for breakfast. "I would like to see you again before I go back to the States" He said. "Perhaps just you and me next time?"

"Ok, get in touch with me and if I'm not busy we'll get together." I told him, though I wasn't sure. Rob would not be happy if he thought I was seeing someone else. "I'm going back to London today," I told him "so you would have to meet me there if you want to see me."

"Sure, anywhere for you." He joked.

-------------------------------

"How was the shoot?" Rob asked. "What else did you get up to?" He enquired casually, obviously suspecting more went on than just photography.

"Yeah it was great, and I think Craig got some good photos. Let's hope I win Top Rack. I think my main competition is Lucy Knight. She's got fantastic tits and an amazing figure, but the guys seem to think I'm more attractive, so cross fingers, I win."

"Then I'll get to see even less of you I guess." He said, sounding a bit miserable. "Did you see anyone else." He asked?

"Actually I met Fabian West. He's quite something. I can see why he's such a popular actor."

He was quiet for a few moments. "Did he fuck you?" He asked.

Oh God. Should I come clean and tell him. What if he found out later? "Look, you know our agreement was for an open relationship. It's up to me who I do and don't fuck. But do you really want to know who I've been with?" I replied.

"So I guess that means you did fuck him. And yes, I do want to know!" He shouted.

"Ok, I did. Now, has that made you feel any better?"

"No it hasn't. And did he spend time sucking your tits and eating your pussy? Has he got a big cock? Did you suck him off? Did he fuck you up the ........"

"Rob, for God's sake stop! It's enough. I don't want to argue with you. You know how I feel, and if you can't handle it, this won't work."

I knew this would happen. Rob was just so possessive. I had made it quite clear I still wanted freedom - and he could have his too, but he was just finding it too difficult to take. "Didn't you see anyone when I was away?"

"No. I don't want anyone else."

"What about that whore you sometimes see? Why don't you fuck her again?" I asked.

"She's not a whore, she's an escort. And yeah, maybe you're right. I will see her next time, and I will fuck her til she can no longer walk. And I'll eat her gorgeous wet pussy, and suck her huge tits, then see how you like it!" He said, storming off into the other room.

It was our first argument. I hoped there wouldn't be many more.

------------------------------

Marlon had cancelled the meeting with Rob and now two weeks had passed and still he had heard nothing. He was beginning to get desperate.

"I need to get these plans to Marlon. I need paying." He said. "Every time I phone he's either out or in a meeting. I'm beginning to think he's avoiding me."

I didn't comment, but I wondered if he would respond if I called. Was he deliberately ignoring Rob? I decided to give it a go when Rob wasn't around.

"Hello darling Daniella, how are you?" He gushed. His secretary had put me straight through to him, which didn't surprise me.

"I'm great thanks, and you? I asked, and not waiting for a reply I went straight in. "Look the thing is Marlon, Rob is desperate to go through his drawings with you, and well, to be honest, he needs paying. Things are a bit tight for us at the moment you see."

"I see, and quite understand. It would be lovely to see you both. But in particular I would like to see you. All of you, every last bit of you, if you get my meaning."

I did get his meaning, but if it meant Rob getting paid, then it would be worth it. "Ok, so when do you want us to come and see you?" I asked.

"Speak with my secretary. I'll get her to call you about coming round for dinner. I may even invite a few others."

"That will be lovely."

"And be sure to wear something sexy, darling. I want to admire those beautiful breasts of yours." He said, creepily.

"Of course." I said goodbye and put the phone down, thinking how forward he was with his comments.

Within an hour I had spoken to his secretary to make arrangements.

"We are going to Marlon & Veronica's for dinner this Saturday." I informed Rob.

He didn't look happy. "How the hell did he get your telephone number?" He asked suspiciously.

"No idea!" I lied.

------------------------------

"You can't go wearing that dress. He'll be all over you." Rob said.

"Look the thing is, he likes to look, and if it helps you get your money, then so be it." I said, admiring my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a stunning red satin tightly fitted dress, and I wasn't going to have Rob tell me how I should dress. The scooped neck line showed off the creamy flesh of my huge breasts to perfection and the rear clung tantalisingly to my rounded ass. I knew Marlon would approve and feast his eyes on me. All I didn't know was what else he may expect from me in order for Rob to get his money. I felt strangely excited at the prospect.

Their huge house was to die for. A typical Surrey mansion. Mock Tudor outside, with a large carriageway. A couple of chauffeurs stood talking by their owners' cars. Rob handed his keys to some guy to park his Porsche.

We were ushered into the beautifully decorated interior, clearly done by a professional. The floor was made from gleaming marble and I needed to hold on to Rob so that I didn't slip on the shiny floor.

"Please follow me." The butler instructed.

There were about ten people gathered in the drawing room, including Marlon and Veronica. Everyone turned to look at us.

"Rob, Daniella, wonderful to see you both, you lovely people". Marlon gushed, grabbing hold of me and planting slobbery kisses on both of my cheeks. Shaking Rob's hand. "How are you old boy?" He asked.

"I'm well thank you. I'm so pleased you could see us at last." He said as he handed him a package. I detected a hint of sarcasm. "Here are the drawings of your development. I hope you like them - it's taken a lot of thought and work."

"I'm sure it has, and I'm sure I will. But let's not talk about work now, I want you to meet some of our friends. Veronica, my wife, you have obviously met before." He said, as he introduced us to all the other people in the room.

We air kissed Veronica and made small talk as we were each handed a glass of champagne.

"And now that we all have a glass in our hands, I would like to make a toast." Marlon proposed. "Many congratulations to beautiful Dani."

I looked puzzled.

"A little bird tells me you have been voted Top Rack by Squire magazine. And frankly I am not surprised seeing those gorgeous girls of yours on display so perfectly this evening." He joked. All the men agreed and guffawed, and feasted their eyes on my heaving breasts. Rob looked furious.

"How do you know? I haven't even heard the result yet." I asked him.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He said, tapping his nose. "That's my little secret, but let's just say I have contacts."

I was shocked. "Well, that's fantastic news." I said, sipping my champagne. I was so excited. Now I really was about to hit the big time.

We stood around talking, then I saw the butler head towards Marlon.

"It seems dinner is served, ladies and gentlemen." He said. "Please follow James through to the dining room. He will show you where to sit."

------------------------------

I took my place next to Marlon at the head of the table and on my other side was Sidney, Marlon's lawyer. Veronica sat at the other end with Rob one side of her, and one of the wives on the other. I wondered if Rob had deliberately been placed away from me. He wasn't looking very happy. I looked down the end of the table and smiled weakly.

Marlon took his place and the serving staff poured copious glasses of white wine and water. I tried to stick mostly to water, not wanting to get pissed. However, the wine was so good, Chablis Grand Cru - my favourite. I downed the first one way too quickly. Sidney was chatting to me about my new accolade and what it involved. I found it a little embarrassing explaining my nude modelling to him, but needless to say, he was fascinated.

"So, my dear. How have you been doing?" Marlon asked. "I did see the last photos of you in Squire and thought how splendid you looked in that extremely sexy catsuit you were wearing. Did you see it Sidney?" He asked. Sidney shook his head. "Yes, it was tight, black and shiny and clung to her gorgeous curves. And, as for when she removed it, well, I can't tell you what that did to me. Those breasts of yours are truly magnificent darling. No wonder you won all those votes." Then he whispered to me. "And as I mentioned on the phone, I am now looking forward to seeing 'all' of you." He said, placing his hand on my leg.

I giggled, my pussy starting to throb at the thought of this creepy little red faced man stripping me and fucking me. "Let's see what the evening brings." I said tantalisingly.

The dinner was delicious. We had already eaten our starters of fresh king prawns and were now being served the rarest Chateaubriand with Bearnaise Sauce - another of my favourites. Sidney was talking to me about the history of Marlon's house when suddenly I heard a clanking as Marlon's knife fell to the floor.

"Damn" He said as he started to disappear under the table.

"Let me." said James.

"No! Get back to serving the guests." He shouted at him.

I looked at Sidney and made a face. "Oh dear, he didn't want him to interfere did he." I said

"Definitely not, and I think I know why."

I looked at him with a quizzical expression then jumped as I felt hands on my legs. Oh my God, he was under the table. He was shifting up my dress to my thighs, then kissing along my suspenders. Parting my legs open, I felt him wrench my thong to one side before pushing in his finger. Then his tongue was on my clit. Oh Jeez. I tried to control myself, I was breathing hard, my tits rising up and down as he circled my clit with his tongue.

Sidney clearly knew what was happening to me. I anxiously looked at Rob who thankfully was engrossed in conversation with Veronica. I could feel myself getting hotter and redder as Marlon continued to lavish his tongue on me. I squirmed in my seat.

"Are you Ok?" Sidney asked. "He's up to his old tricks isn't he." He laughed.

Breathlessly I answered "Yessss" I'm fine.

And then he stopped and pulled down my dress again. I breathed a sigh of relief as we both saw him crawling back up from under the table cloth.

"Got it!" He said, showing everyone his knife.

"Let me bring you a clean one" said James.

"Well that was an exceptionally tasty dinner." He said, looking directly at me. "Very moist and juicy" I thought. What did you think Dani darling?"

"Mmmm yes, it was very good. If I wasn't so full, I would love more."

"I'm sure that can be arranged." He said, grinning at me.

"When dessert is finished, I will take you on a tour of our beautiful house." He said.

"I would like that." I said, knowingly.

------------------------------

Veronica was keeping Rob completely engaged. I don't think he even noticed us leaving the room.

"That was very naughty of you Marlon. I struggled to keep myself composed." I said.

"I couldn't hold back any longer. I've been wanting to eat your pussy for ages - fantasising about how you would feel and taste in my mouth. And now I'm anxious to get to those delicious tits of yours. I will take you somewhere private where I can play with you for a bit." He said. "Unfortunately we won't have much time, but this will only be the first. I fully intend to see you again." He said as he took hold of my arm. I towered above him in my heels, and he waddled along with his short legs and fat stomach.

He led me to their beautiful pool complex. A vast azure blue pool, indoor and heated, together with a separate jacuzzi. Luxurious padded loungers sat at one end of the pool and a bar at the other. It was stunning.

"Hopefully you will get to swim in here another time." He said, "and I would certainly like to get into the jacuzzi with you."

Leading me past he said "Now, this is my special room and only I have the key. It is our games room, where Veronica and I have fun with each other - and others of course."

He took the key from his pocket and unlocked the door, and turning on the dim lighting, he ushered me through. It was his playroom. There was a lot of equipment. A rack of canes and whips, a leather chair like something from the gyno's surgery. A cross fixed to the wall and many other items. But the main focal point was a huge bed covered with a black pvc sheet. Oh my God - it seemed they certainly liked to play. I heard him lock the door behind me.

"At last" He said, "I have you all to myself. Now come here you naughty little girl." And he pulled me towards him. He was practically salivating as he started to kiss my breasts. Then he pushed his lips towards mine, and I felt his hideous hard pointed tongue churn inside my mouth.

"Now turn around, I need to unzip you."

I did as he requested. He took hold of the zip and opened it to my waist, then slowly pulled my dress over my shoulders. Turning me round to face him he gasped at the sight of me in my corset.

"Oh my goodness, you are a very, very naughty little girl aren't you. Daddy is going to have to take this dress off you isn't he." and slowly he started to pull it down until eventually I stood in just my corset, stockings, thong and heels.

"Now let's begin with these gorgeous girls of yours he said as he started to unfasten the top hooks. He pulled aside the top of the corset so that my huge wobbling fleshy tits burst out.

"Delicious he said as he lunged towards them with his mouth. He sucked one nipple in, then the other, kneading the flesh of my huge mounds with his hands as he sucked and chewed hard. "They are every bit as gorgeous as I knew they would be." He said, coming up for air, then feasting on them again, pushing them together so that he could get both nipples in his mouth at once. His face was becoming redder and redder. He started to rub his cock while he sucked, then eventually pushed me on to the huge bed.

"Open your legs for daddy." He instructed, then ripped at my thong until he tore it off, taking it to his nose to sniff. "Mmmm delicious! One for the souvenir box I think."

Then pushing his hot red face into my pussy he started to lick. I could hear him groaning, sucking and slurping as he tongued my clit and cunt with his sloppy wet mouth and tongue. It was somehow repulsively sexy and I writhed on the soft vinyl bed while he pleasured me. Then he grabbed something from a drawer. It was a huge dildo.

"Open wide little girl, I'm coming in!" He said and pushed in the huge black silicone cock. He started to fuck me with it while still sucking on my clit. It felt good. His face was wet from my pussy juice. I was groaning. I was going to cum.

"Sshh - someone is outside he said. Shit, I thought.

"Yes, it is stunning isn't it." Veronica was saying. "We had it built a couple of years back, I love to swim in it first thing in the morning."

"And what's through there?" I heard Rob say. My heart pounded.

"Oh, that's just our games room. It will be locked at the moment." She replied, probably suspecting what was going on behind the door.

We stayed still until we heard them walk away.

"I think I had better get dressed and go back." I said.

"Yes it's a shame we have to cut it short, but there will be another time." Marlon said as he watched me putting my girls away and closing my corset. "I do so wish I could have spent longer on those tits of yours. I shall fantasise about them until we next meet." He said.

---------------------------------

"Where've you been?" Rob asked me.

"Doing the same as you I expect. Did you get a tour of the house and garden too?"

"Yes, Veronica showed me around. It's spectacular isn't it. Especially that pool complex."

"Gorgeous." I replied.

"I hope Marlon didn't try anything on with you?" He asked.

"Just tried to kiss me." I said "I pushed him away." I lied.

"He's such a lech. I knew he would be after you in that dress."

I giggled.

------------------------------

"Thank you so much for inviting us." I said to Veronica while we were saying our goodbyes.

"Pleasure darling, it was lovely to see you both. And thank you for entertaining my husband." She whispered and winked at me.

"Goodbye Marlon. Until next time."

"Indeed and hopefully that won't be too long little girl." He whispered. "I will be in touch shortly."

Oh dear. It seemed he wasn't going to leave me alone. But I was left wondering what it would be like to be fucked by him.

"So that's done at last. Now hopefully I will get paid soon." Rob said on the way home.

"Yes, I hope so. And now it's time for you and I to get back quickly. I'm feeling incredibly horny!" Partly because my orgasm wasn't complete.

"You dirty little cow. I can't wait to get my cock inside you." He said.

------------------------------

Rob had fucked the hell out of me that night and I was still horny when I woke in the morning. I went to get showered, when he appeared beside me.

Taking hold of the soap he started to lather me and rub his hands over my breasts. "Mmmm these babies feel so gorgeous and squidgy when they're all soaped up." He said, massaging them with his fingers and pulling on my nipples.

"Oh that feels so good." I said, enjoying his attentions and the feel of the sprinkling shower on my body. I knelt down to his erect cock and put it in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm." I groaned sucking hard on his dick. He lifted me up and pushed me against the wall. Sucking my tits hard he pushed his huge cock inside me and pulled me legs up around his waist. He bounced me up and down on his cock, fucking me hard.

It didn't take much. "Yeesss!" I cried as I orgasmed yet again around his large prick. He carried on pumping, then pulling himself from me he showered me with his semen, paying particular attention to my tits. I massaged it in before showering off.

"You are one horny bitch, aren't you." He said.

"True, but that's because I love you." I told him.

"So what shall we do today?" he asked.

I winked at him "Perhaps a long leisurely lunch followed by yet more hot sex?" I joked.

"Sounds good." He said.

------------------------------

Craig was straight on the phone to me the following morning. "You did it. We did it!" He said excitedly.

"I know, it's brilliant isn't it."

"How did you know. They've only just told me?"

"Marlon. Somehow he found out already. God knows how."

"Well, anyway, it's great news for you. And I guess our phones probably won't stop ringing with offers."

"Yep, I could be busy now." I said.

We chatted for about ten minutes and made arrangements to meet up. He was coming down to London. As soon as I put the phone down, it rang. Then another, then another. Everyone wanted to interview me and of course take photos. I was particularly excited about the celeb mag that had contacted me. They wanted to do a feature on me and Rob in some gorgeous hotel. I just hoped Rob would be up for it.