Dani & Rob Pt. 04 - Final Chapter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too Rob. I'll never leave you. I want to be with you forever." I said.

----------------------------------

We slept in each others arms all night. I slept fitfully. Thinking of everything I had done. All the lies I had told and the truths I had kept from him. I felt bad. I realised he was more important to me than all the kinky fucks I'd had. I felt so guilty that I had cheated on him and been so casual about sex with others. I knew now how Chloe had felt. I didn't want him to have sex with anyone other than me. I felt a knot in my stomach when I thought of him and that whore. Watching him sucking on her tits, eating her pussy. I felt sick. I realised how much I truly loved him and how much I wanted to be with only him. Perhaps I was growing up at last.

What would he feel if he only knew how much I had cheated on him. God forbid he should every know I had been with Marlon. Maybe I should tell him? No. Too much truth did no-one any good. It was time for me to say goodbye to all the others. From now on, it would be just Rob and myself. My career was taking off big time. Maybe I could soon dictate what I wanted to do. No more nude modelling. Tits only for the time being.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. "And from now on, it will only be you. Just you and me together. No-one else. No more sex with anyone else. Only you."

"Oh babe, that's the best thing you've said in ages. You won't be sorry. We will build ourselves a fantastic life together. I won't let you down."

He pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately, before making love to me all morning.

------------------------------

The next few weeks flew by. I was so busy interviewing and photographing. They all seemed ok with me only allowing my tits to be photographed. I guess they were my best asset, after all. I kept getting text messages from Marlon. I repeatedly made excuses and now he seemed to be getting the message at last, but he was obviously upset. I couldn't have him falling in love with me, and besides I no longer wanted to be fucked by him.

"Are you ok?" Rob asked as I came back from the toilet.

"Yeah, I just keep feeling so sick." I told him. It had gone on for a few days now.

"You don't think you could possibly be pregnant do you?" He asked.

"I don't think so, I'm on the pill." But I remembered I had forgotten to take a couple on a few occasions. I thought I had better take a test.

-------------------------------

The blue line was vivid. Oh my God, I was expecting a baby. What should I do?

"What do you mean, what should you do?" Rob asked. "It's the most fantastic news. I'm going to be a father at last. I just can't believe it. Do you know how long Chloe and I tried? Oh God I love you and now, you and our baby."

He pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. I was shocked but happy for both of us.

The months passed fast. I was so God damned horny during pregnancy. At every opportunity I had my clothes off and Rob was at my pussy or sucking my now over grown tits. He loved my voluptuous body. Fucking had never felt so good.

Then one day he came home with a little package.

"I love you so much Dani and now I want us to make it official. Will you marry me?" He asked, opening the little box and slipping on the most beautiful solitaire diamond on to my finger.

I was so excited. "Oh God Rob. Yes, yes. I love you so much." I said kissing him.

------------------------------

At last my parents had accepted that Rob and I were to be together officially and of course they were looking forward to becoming grandparents.

The birth went well (although somewhat painful!) and we were both so happy to welcome our gorgeous little boy, Oliver. I lay on my hospital bed and studied him carefully in my arms. He was just so perfect. A light coating of fluffy hair covered his head, a gorgeous little pink face and perfect rosebud lips, and the softest creamy white skin. I kissed his adorable little hands.

"He's so beautiful." said Rob. "You're so clever." He said, taking hold of one of his feet. "And very big feet for such a little man - you know what that means." He joked.

I laughed.

"Oh goodness" He said.

"What?"

"Look, his toes. He's got six on each foot. How strange." Rob said

I felt shocked. My mind wandered back to Marlon.

"Yes, how strange." I agreed. I could never tell him. He must never know.

From now on it was just Rob, me and Oliver. Our perfect little family.