Dani & Rob Pt. 04 - Final Chapter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week flew by with various appointments then at the end of the week I got a text from Marlon.

"Hello darling. Hope you are well. I really want to see you (a naked photo would be nice!). I am hoping you can come and stay with me next weekend. Veronica is going to be away for a few days, so I thought it would be nice if you and I could get together. I'll pick you up on Friday and bring you back Sunday."

"Yep. It would be nice to see you. I'll sort something. Let me know what time you will collect me. Probably after lunch would be best." I wrote.

"Ok little girl. And be sure to bring some nice outfits with you. Something like you wear in your photo shoots would be good. Daddy xxxxx"

"Ok." Then I found one of my naked photos on my phone and pressed send.

The kinky old devil. He wanted me dressed in shiny pvc. Should be a fun weekend though!

------------------------------

"I really don't know why you have to go all weekend." Rob moaned. "Surely Craig knows that weekends are 'our' time?"

"It's not like he asks me to do it very often. And after all, I am exceptionally busy at the moment."

"Well you can tell him I'm not happy. Come here, I want to kiss you before I leave."

He pulled me towards him then kissed me passionately. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Which was true, but I still wanted sex with others as well. Though I did feel a bit guilty lying to him.

Rob was going to the office of a developer for a meeting at midday. I waved to him as he went through the door. Perfect timing. Marlon would appear in an hour.

I was keeping watch from the window when I saw the beautiful black limousine draw up outside. I grabbed my bags and ran down. Creaking down the stairs in my very tight pvc jeans. I had changed my clothes since Rob left.

The chauffeur stood at the door of the car and held it open for me to get in the back with Marlon.

"Darling, you look divine in those tight jeans. Take your jacket off so I can see what's underneath." He ordered.

I slipped the jacket off to reveal a black vinyl body suit which laced up the front, exposing copious amounts of my huge creamy tits.

"Oh you naughty little girl. What are you wearing? It's very sexy and very bad. I think we may have to remove it when we get to my house."

The car started to move. The windows and privacy panel were blacked out.

"Now, come to daddy and give me a nice kiss. He's missed you so much. Sit on top of my lap." He instructed.

I straddled him as best I could in my tight jeans and lent towards his sweaty red face. His beady eyes were fixed on me as he puckered his lips. He pulled me towards him and pushed his hard tongue into my mouth, sloppily kissing me with his wet lips. Swirling around, licking and biting my lips. He tasted of mint.

"Mmmm. Delicious." He said as he snogged me hard, his hands running all over me. "Now let's see what we have here." He took hold of one end of the cord that laced up my top. "Let's unfasten this so that I can see those beautiful tits." He pulled on one end, then the other until it started to unfasten. He slowly pulled the cord out of the eyelets until he got to my waist, then he took hold of the soft vinyl and pulled it apart so that my tits dropped out.

"Oh yes, stunning." He said and started to suck my breasts. "Come closer to my mouth darling." He said, then sucked them hard as I pushed them in, one at a time.

"Oh, that feels so good Marlon." I said, as he sucked and kneaded them. I started to writhe around on his lap, creaking and squeaking in my slippery shiny black outfit.

He started to pull it further down my shoulders, unfastening more of the cord so that he could pull it down completely. "Get them right in my mouth." He said as he continued to suck and chew. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as he was now squeezing the fabric and rubbing my crotch through it.

I started to unfasten his flies. He brushed my hand away. "No. Naughty girl. You must wait until daddy says he wants you to do that!" He said, then continued to suckle on me. He must have sucked my breasts for near on half an hour before he told me to sit back in my seat. My nipples felt sexily raw. I started to re-fasten my top.

"I'm looking forward to getting you home and disciplining you. You've been very naughty." He said.

Oh my God. This really was going to be a bit kinky. I was excited.

He took hold of the champagne out of the cooler and poured two glasses. "To us." He said, clinking my glass. "To the start of hopefully a long and beautiful relationship."

Really?

We chatted all the way to Surrey. He was remarkably easy to talk to. I observed his beautifully cut suit which disguised his large stomach, and his exquisite gold cuff links, and the gold crested ring he wore on his little finger. His taste in clothing made up for his somewhat aged looks. He was clearly feeling hot and his face was now beetroot red. But still there was something about him. It was the confidence and power that exuded from him. His enormous wealth turned me on. I was looking forward to him fucking me. He clearly wanted to be in control and I was willing to let that happen.

Finally we arrived at his stunning mansion. The chauffeur came round to open the door for me. I had put my jacket back on so that he could not see my revealing outfit. James the butler appeared from the door and immediately came to the car to take our bags.

"Good afternoon madam, I do hope you are well." He said as he carried my bag inside.

Marlon took my hand and led me inside. James climbed the staircase and we followed. He obviously knew what Marlon had in mind, as he immediately led us both to the master bedroom. He opened the door to the most beautiful room. Again, expertly decorated. The bed was huge with silver grey bedding. A blanket box at the bottom, and chairs and sofas dotted around. A ladies mirrored dressing table with Veronica's perfumes, photos and jewellery box stood by the huge windows that overlooked their spectacular garden. And a sumptuous silver grey thickly piled carpet which I felt lent itself to being fucked on!

"It's a stunning room." I told Marlon as James backed out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Yes, Veronica helped design it." He said. "She's very proud of it. But, enough of that little girl. Come to daddy." He beckoned.

I walked over to him and he immediately removed my jacket and threw it onto the bed. "Mmmm you feel so sexy in this he said, rubbing and squeezing his hands all over my pvc outfit. "I can't wait to fuck you in it." He said, pulling me towards him and ramming his tongue hard into my mouth. We stood and snogged for about five minutes as he rubbed and squeezed my pussy with his hand.

"Dinner will not be until 9pm, so that will give us plenty of time to play." He said. "Let's go to the playroom now. I need to change first though. You can sort out your unpacking while I get ready." He said.

I saw him remove his jacket then go to a cupboard and pull out something that looked black and shiny, then he headed for the en suite. When he emerged again, he was wearing a white towelling robe and slippers and had something in his pocket. "Right, let's head downstairs." He said, taking my hand.

------------------------------

He unlocked the door and switched on the dim lighting. Everything looked prepared.

"Come here Daniella." He instructed, as he lowered chains dangling from the ceiling. They had leather restraints on the bottom of them. "You have been such a naughty little girl, I really am going to have to punish you this time." He said as he took hold of my hands. He strapped me into the restraints then pulled the chains up so that they raised my arms above me.

"Daddy, please go easy on me." I said, trying to get into the whole role play thing. "What have I done that's so bad?" I asked.

"Well for starters, just look at the way you are dressed." He said. "You look like a little slut. And what do we do to little sluts? We punish them and fuck them hard." He said, his face getting redder and redder. "And what about the way you brazenly tried to pull out my cock when we were in the car?" He kicked off his slippers and pulled open his robe.

I had to contain my laughter. He was wearing a black pvc thong with a zip on it, almost hidden by his hairy fat stomach overhanging it. Oh fuck I thought. He came towards me and grabbed hold of my head then rammed his tongue into my mouth. "Mmmm, you taste good." He said, before starting to lick my neck towards my tits. "Let's open this up first he said. Grabbing hold of the cord and pulling it untied. He opened it as far as my tummy and pulled out my huge tits, then continued licking and sucking as he reached my nipples.

I groaned and pulled on the restraints as he suckled on me again. Then he started to unfasten my jeans. The pvc creaked and groaned as he pulled them down over my ass. He headed towards his equipment and came back with a cane and other things in his hands.

"Naughty naughty little girl." He said as he whipped his cane across my ass. "What do you say to daddy?" He asked.

"Sorry?

"Yes, but are you really?" He whacked again.

"Yes daddy, I'm really really sorry." I said.

"Let's take these off you." He said as he bent down to remove my shoes, then started to pull the tight pvc down my legs. He now looked ridiculously red in the face and the sweat started to trickle from his brow. "Step back into your shoes." He said as I put on my sparkly fuchsia pink heels that made me tower above him. "Mmmm very nice." He said, as he rubbed his hands over my shiny ass, clad in the tight pvc bodysuit. He then reached for a black satin blindfold and stood on his toes to fix it around my eyes. "Best you don't see what is going to happen to you." He said.

Then I felt his hands on my top again, pulling out all the cord completely, so that the body suit was open to below my belly. I then felt him start to tie it around my tits. He wound it around and across them so that it felt tight. My tits were large and hard, and he knotted it around my back. My nipples felt ready to explode as he sucked on them. Then without warning he fixed screws to each of my nipples and started to tighten them. I breathed deeply and groaned as they became tighter and tighter.

"Let's open you underneath." He said, grabbing hold of the gusset of my body and tearing at it until the fasteners snapped open. Then pushing it aside I felt his tongue swirling on me. He pulled at my clit hood and exposed me fully so that he could suck on my sensitive clit.

"Oh God daddy, that feels so good." I said as he sucked and circled my clit with his tongue. Then I felt him open me up with his fingers and ram them into me.

"You're being a bit naughty again, aren't you?" He said. "Nice girls wouldn't like this kind of behaviour would they. Time for punishment again I think." He grabbed the cane and lifting up the soft vinyl he whipped me across my bare ass.

I yelped at the stinging sensation. "Oh Daddy, do it again, I must be punished for what I've done." I said, as I felt the cane strike me once more.

Then there was nothing. I could here him 'fiddling around' until he came back to me. He pushed his face to mine and I could smell a strong odour of rubber as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. Once again he moved down to my pussy and took hold of my clit and sucked me. I writhed around on the end of the chains which clinked as I pulled on them, opening my legs wide for him to access me. I realised he was now wearing a mask when I felt the soft latex on my pussy. I felt so incredibly turned on.

He then grabbed hold of the screws and tightened them further on my nipples. I groaned.

"Time to fuck you now my darling little girl." He said as he pushed all his fingers in and out of my saturated cunt. Then I felt him start to enter. My God, he was huge.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as he started to push in. He felt too big for me. I was shocked. I tried to relax as he pushed in further and further taking my breath away.

"Oh my God daddy, you are so big." I said spreading my legs open wider as he continued to make his way in. Then he started to pound me, slowly at first then faster and faster. I screamed with ecstasy and pain as his huge hard member pounded me.

"Are you going to come darling girl?" He asked. "Daddy wants to make you come." He said as I started to shudder around his cock. "Daddy wants to make you come all night." He said, as he started to pound me again. My pussy just couldn't stop climaxing. I felt exhausted as he started to withdraw. Then he slowly removed the screws from my nipples and sucked them into his mouth. I screamed with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Your nipples are so big and hard now." He said as he continued to suck them and lavish his tongue and teeth on them. "I think it's time for daddy to take you down from here now, as you've been such a good girl." He said, then started to unshackle me. "Now let's strip all this off you so that Daddy can fuck you on the bed." He said.

He unfastened the lacing around my tits and while sucking them he started to pull the creaky pvc down my shoulders and lay me on the bed, pulling it hard down my naked body until all I wore were my pink heels. He then opened my legs wide and dived in to my very wet pink cunt with his hard probing tongue, spitting and licking my whole vulva, paying particular attention to my swollen erect clit. Oh God it felt good. Then he was opening me up again and pushing in his huge cock once more.

"Oh fuck me daddy, fuck me hard with your beautiful huge prick." I screamed. I couldn't believe how a 70 year old man had such an amazing hard cock. I started to convulse and come around it again, shuddering hard as he started to withdraw. Then I felt him crawling up to my tits to suck them again, pulling at them hard, pushing them together, licking and sucking my swollen nipples. This had to be one of the best fucks of my life.

He fucked me over and over, each time I came, but he was still going. He must have taken copious amounts of Viagra or Testosterone, or maybe both. There was no stopping him.

Then he said. "It's my turn now my darling. It's time for you to give me what I want." He said. I heard a bit of fumbling going on, then he took off my mask. He was wearing a black latex mask with just his eyes and mouth showing. His huge cock was now back away inside his thong. He pulled me off the bed, then told me to get on top of him. His fat stomach slopped to the sides as I climbed on to his hairy body. I was quite turned on by the feel of his hair all over my tits as I rubbed them against him. His pink wet tongue poked out from his mask and I started to suck it. He groaned.

"Put those beautiful tits in my mouth." He instructed.

I lent forward and emptied my inflated, huge erect nipples far into his mouth. He sucked and groaned as he suckled them. I threw my head back in ecstasy at the feel of his warm wet mouth on them. "Now, undo my zipper with your teeth." He instructed "Then take my cock into your mouth."

I crawled down to his shiny black pouch and grabbed hold of the zipper with my teeth. I started to pull, expecting his huge cock to hit me in the face. Nothing. Where was it? I pulled at the opening of his thong, shocked to find a tiny prick, the size of one of my fingers. Oh my God! He had obviously used a cock enhancer attached to it to make it appear larger.

"Don't stop." He said. Suck me now.

I recovered my composure and pulled off his thong, then took hold of his hard little cock and slipped it completely into my mouth. It was strangely erotic sucking and twirling his small member around on my tongue. I sucked him hard - as if I was sucking my thumb, at the same time chewing his crown. He groaned as I lavished my tongue and saliva on him. His balls were quite normal in size. I sucked them into my mouth, and he gasped as I took them in and licked them.

Then I got up and straddled him and took hold of his cock, rubbing it against my clitoris as though it was one of those handbag sized vibrators. It felt good. I rubbed myself up and down, starting to feel like I would come again.

"Oh yes, Daniella make yourself come on my cock. Enjoy the feel of me against your clit." He said "And when you have climaxed, put me into your beautiful wet cunt."

I started to spasm against him and pushed him inside me as I came. He then turned me over and was now on top of me. His little cock was still inside my cunt. His pink tongue poked out of the shiny black mask and he started to kiss me, then licked me down to my tits until he feasted on my nipples again. All the time pushing his cock in and out of me. I loved the feel of his hairy body brushing my tits I pushed my fingers onto my clit as he started to pummel as hard as he could with his tiny member.

"Come on you sexy bitch. Come again for the tenth time." He said as he lifted my legs high and pushed in and out as hard as he could. "I'm fucking you again with my prick"

Oh my God, I was coming again and this time, he was too. He groaned and pulled out of me and sprayed a surprisingly large amount of cum all over my tits. He crawled up to my tits and started to lick off his cum then held his tongue to my lips for me to suck it off. He completely cleaned my tits and I swallowed all the creamy liquid he licked off and gave to me.

Fuck I felt so aroused. We still writhed around together on the black shiny vinyl, cuddled up together while he sucked on my tits and kissed me. I could have gone again, but I think he was spent now. I was looking forward to more of the same later. I slowly pulled of his mask.

"Let's take this off you now daddy." I said then kissed him long and hard with my tongue. His face was hot and sweaty.

"You are such a gorgeous girl Dani. I knew fucking you would be like no other, you are so unbelievably sexy." He said.

"And you are too. I said. You fucked me so beautifully, I can't wait for you to fuck me again."

He looked visibly pleased.

-------------------------------

I had one of the worst night's sleeps ever! Even in the huge bed I couldn't get away from Marlon's terrible snoring. He grunted, groaned and snored like a pig. I tried gently kicking him. He would stop for a while, but just as I was going back to sleep, he would start again. I finally gave up as the light started to come through the curtains. It was 7am.

"Good morning Dani. You're up bright and early." He said as I walked back from the bathroom.

"I couldn't sleep." I said. I didn't tell him why.

I jumped back into the bed and he grabbed me and pulled him towards him.

"What a delicious sight first thing in the morning." He said as he started to ram his tongue in my mouth - not pleasant before brushing his teeth! But then of course it was my tits he wanted. He headed straight for them and groaned and chewed on my nipples. "Mmm, what a way to start the day." He said, continuing to lick and suck on them.

"I want to go for a swim." I said.

"Ok, let's get some breakfast first, then we'll head down there and spend some time by the pool." He said, picking up the phone on the table next to him.

"James is bringing up a tray shortly. In the meantime, come here." He said. He pulled me on top of him and started to kiss me again, his hard tongue circling my mouth. Then he lifted me up and placed my pussy over his face. He opened me up and licked my cunt lasciviously. I ground on his mouth with my clit, it felt good. I climbed off and he grabbed my boobs again and started to suckle my nipples.

"That's so good Marlon." I said, but quickly pulled away as James knocked at the door. I pulled the sheets up so he couldn't see me naked.

He opened the patio doors and left the breakfast tray on the table outside. It was a glorious morning, and when he had gone we grabbed a couple of robes then sat outside eating the lovely fresh croissant and drinking juice and tea. I felt like I was on holiday.