Dani & Rob Pt. 04 - Final Chapter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so gorgeous here. So peaceful." I said.

"Yes it's very private. We aren't looked overlooked at all. We could sit here naked if we wanted." He said. Not something I relished the idea of.

"I'm going to get ready for swimming now." I said, as I walked off to the bathroom.

I had brought a teeny weeny silver bikini with me. I figured he would like to see plenty of boob!

We walked down to the pool in our robes.

We hung our robes by the side. I could see him eyeing me up and down in the sexy bikini. I was going to dive in but figured it may come straight off. Instead I took the low steps built into the pool then swam the entire length there and back. He waited on the steps as I came towards him, my hair dripping.

He pulled me towards him "I love you in this bikini he said. But I think I will like it even better when I take it off you." He started to kiss me. Thankfully he tasted of mint again!

We swam and played around in the soft warm water then eventually got out and headed towards the loungers, grabbing towels and drying off. He told me to lay across one of the loungers and coming to me from behind, he unfastened the sides of my bikini pants and pulled them off and threw them aside. I felt him grab hold of my ass cheeks, then pulled them open and stuck his tongue into my ass. He licked and sucked my hole, and at the same time he pushed his fingers into my cunt. I groaned as he opened me up. He then came round to my head and pulled me up by my hair so that I faced him. Pulling down his shorts he pushed his erect little cock into my mouth and pushed in an out. He started to pull at the strings of my bikini top until it fell away.

"Lay on your back now." He instructed as he gently pushed me back onto the lounger, lifting up my legs so that he could access my pussy. He immediately started to lick and eat me, then pulling off his shorts fully he climbed on top of me. His little prick was sticking out hard. He pushed it against my clit and rubbed me with it.

"Oh your cock feels good." I said, groaning as he pushed himself against me. Then he was on top of my tits sucking and licking.

"I so love your delicious breasts." He said, sucking in as much of their creamy translucent flesh as he could.

He continued to rub his prick on my exposed clit. I knew I was going to come. There was a lot to be said for a small prick! My legs tightened as I grabbed hold of him and pushed him hard against me until I spasmed against him.

"You are such a gorgeous little girl. You love your daddy's cock don't you."

"Yes I do. Now put it in my mouth." I instructed.

He clambered over me and straddled my face. I took hold of his balls first, licking and sucking them into my mouth, then his cock pushed in. I sucked, chewed and licked. He was breathing hard and pushing in and out until he convulsed and emptied himself into my mouth. I let his salty cum trickle down the back of my throat.

We remained in the pool complex all morning. Naked. Fucking. In the pool, in the jacuzzi, on the loungers. It was a lovely morning. Neither of us could seem to get enough of the other.

We were laying on the sun loungers when Marlon's phone rang. It was clearly a business call which went on for a while. I studied his body while he was talking. His sweaty, pink, pitted, podgy face. His chest and extremely large squidgy stomach covered in grey hair. His tiny shrivelled cock. His short little hairy legs. His feet, which seemed quite normal, but then I noticed his toes. How peculiar, he had an extra one on each foot! I went to the end of the sun bed and started to kiss them, fascinated.

"Suck them." He instructed, covering his phone with his hand. I sucked his toes and paid particular attention to the extra 'little' ones. He clearly liked what I was doing to him and I saw his cock start to rise. I eventually climbed up and put him in my mouth again. Sucking him hard, my head bobbing up and down.

Marlon tried to carry on his phone conversation while I was sucking him off, but I could tell he was trying to wrap it up. He was struggling to talk and breathe. He finally said goodbye and lay back and pushed my head down hard. Unbelievably, he came again, but this time he showered my tits with his thick milky cum, then proceeded to lick them and pass it to me to swallow, as he had done the night before.

"You really are a naughty little girl doing that when daddy was busy. You know I will have to punish you again later don't you." I nodded. I was looking forward to it!

He told me that we would sadly have to cut my stay a little short as he had to take a flight to New York first thing Monday morning. He would take me back home Sunday afternoon. I was a bit disappointed, but looked forward to surprising Rob. He would be pleased to have me home.

-------------------------------

We had a lovely afternoon walking in the countryside. I think I made him feel young again. He held my hand as we walked which did promote a few odd looks from passer's by. I guess he looked old enough to be my grandfather. We just ignored them and at one point, sat on a bench and snogged. That gave them something to talk about!

James and the rest of the staff had been given the evening off. He didn't want them there during our final dinner. Because they weren't around, I decided to wear one of my sexy outfits. It was a tight black pvc mini dress with fixed suspenders which I attached to a pair of black seamed stockings, teamed with my favourite fuchsia pink glittery heels. I carefully walked down the winding stairs and found Marlon sitting in the drawing room. He immediately came towards me, his face glowing.

"Oh my. You look incredibly sexy you slutty little girl." I towered above him as he grabbed hold of me, slowly rubbing his hands up and down the tight shiny vinyl. Paying particular attention to my ass then nipples. He unzipped it to my waist then buried his head in between my huge tits, licking them and kissing them.

"Daddy already told you, he will have to punish you later and now he has seen you wearing that slutty dress, I think he is going to have to fuck you very hard tonight." He said as he started to kiss me hard with his tongue. He zipped the dress up again then handed me a glass of champagne.

I clinked his glass with mine. "To you Daddy. Thank you for a lovely weekend." I said, sipping my champagne then kissing him.

"You are one sexy bitch and I can't stop thinking about you." He said. "You're good for me. You make me feel young. I want to see you again when I get back from New York."

I didn't answer.

We headed towards the dining room and he served me the food that had been left on the warmer. It was delicious as usual. I felt so relaxed as I ate and drank. We were about to have dessert when he started to crawl under the table.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Then I felt his hands parting my legs and his lips kissing my suspenders. "Open wide." He said as he parted the small vinyl thong I was wearing. His tongue was on my clit again his lips pulling on it and sucking. I sat back in my chair panting.

Then he climbed up from under the table. "I just had to do that again!" he said. "Your pussy is the best dessert there is." He said, before taking my hand and leading me to the playroom.

------------------------------

"Bend over." He instructed as I lent over some sort of a table. He had a cane in his hand and started to smack my shiny black ass with it. "I told you I would have to punish you for your behaviour." He said, whacking again. "I think we need to smack your bare flesh. You need to feel this properly." He said and started to unfasten the suspenders at the rear of the tight pvc dress. I felt him push up the dress, and, unfastening the side ties of my thong, he threw it on to the floor revealing my naked butt. "Mmmm he said as he started to kiss my ass.

Whack! I screeched as he hit me hard, then again and again. I could feel my ass starting to sting.

"You're feeling it now aren't you? Now you know what happens to naughty little girls. Daddy won't put up with your behaviour." He said.

"Please daddy, please stop, it's hurting me." I begged. It was beginning to throb and I sensed it was probably as red as his face.

He started to strip off his clothes. "Don't move." He said, now wearing just his shiny black thong. He took hold of my butt and started to kiss and lick it. "Daddy will make you feel better." He said, opening up my ass crack. He stuck his hard tongue inside my hole, then he kissed and licked my ass all over.

"That feels nice Daddy."

"Be quiet. I don't want to hear another word from you." He said as he pulled me up and led me over to the huge bed. "Lay on your back."

I lay down and he fastened my arms above me to the restraints. He tied my ankles too. He then started to crawl on top of me. He had now covered his face with his mask and his tongue poked through the mouth hole as he started to lick my lips then kiss me.

"Oh you are such a gorgeous girl, but daddy does need to discipline you. Let's play nicely together now he said as he started to unzip my squeaky vinyl dress. He grabbed hold of my breasts. "You have got such a wonderful pair of tits. I want to feed on them now." He said as he sucked my right nipple deep into his mouth. I groaned as the hot sensation travelled down to my pussy.

"Oh Daddy, suck them hard. Your little girl loves you sucking and fucking her."

"Be quiet! I already told you." He said, getting off the bed and grabbing the cane again.

He pulled on the chains holding the ankle restraints, lifting my legs up high and wide apart. He unclipped the remaining suspenders and pushed the tight vinyl dress to my waist. My pussy and ass were lifted high and were completely exposed to him now. He took hold of the cane and started to smack me with it again. Whack, whack across my ass. It stung so badly now.

"Please stop daddy." I cried. "I'm really sorry. I promise I won't say another word"

He put down the cane then lent in to my pussy and opening my hood, he sucked and tongued my clit, then pushed his tongue into my dripping wet cunt. I knew I would soon come from the mix of pain from my whipping and the sheer ecstasy from his licking and sucking.

"Yes. Come on my tongue." He said, pushing my clitoris hard with his pointed tongue. I breathed deeply and squirmed as I climaxed around him. He started to lick deeply into my dripping wet cunt. "Mmm your creamy cum tastes good." He said as he lapped and sucked on my juices.

Then he turned away, and I heard him unzip his pouch. When he reappeared he had attached a large black penis to his own. "Daddy is going to fuck you with his huge prick now." He said, pouring lube on and rubbing it up and down before he started to push it into my cunt.

Omg it took my breath away as he started to enter me. I didn't dare move my body until he had pushed right inside. I groaned as he started to push in and out. He was reaching my G spot. It was so hard, wide and long. Quite delicious! I groaned as he started to pound and within minutes I could feel myself coming. He waited a little then started again. I came and came and came. I couldn't stop coming. Then he slowly pulled out and put his pink pointed tongue down to my clit again, circling it while he held my hood open. Oh God, I was so swollen and erect, I shuddered around his tongue. I couldn't take much more, but I couldn't say anything or he would whip me again.

Then he turned away and I heard him pull off the huge cock. He started to stroke his little prick and climbed over me to push it into my mouth. I twirled it around with my tongue and sucked on it. He groaned, then withdrew and headed back to my butt. He started to lick my hole and push in his fingers. Then I felt the little cock start to slip in. He pushed in and out, faster and faster until he pulled out and sprayed his semen all over my shiny dress. He came towards me and and scooped his cum with his finger then lifted it to my mouth for me to suck off and swallow.

He lowered my legs and removed all the restraints, "Time to get you ready for bed now little girl." then slowly kissing up along my legs he gently removed my stockings. He then took hold of the pvc dress and ripped it hard until it finally tore open so that he could strip it off me easily. He sat me up and pulled it off down my back, then throwing it to the floor he laid me back down onto the black shiny sheet. "Mmm that's nice he said as he lay next to me and sucked on my swollen nipples. We both lay on the bed naked and drifted in and out of sleep.

------------------------------

I woke up to find I was laying cuddled up to Marlon, his arms were around me and my head was lying on a blanket of grey hair that covered his chest. I looked at the wall clock. It was 6.30am. I bent over him and licked and kissed his nipples. He started to stir. He stroked my hair. "Suck them." He said. I took each of his tiny nipples into my mouth and sucked and twiddled with my tongue. I could see they felt very sensitive. He lent over to me and started to suck mine. "Mmm, I could really get used to this first thing in the morning." He said.

"Let's go for a swim." I suggested. "The staff aren't around so let's skinny dip." I joked.

We both freshened up then headed for the pool. We jumped in and swam. It felt good with no clothes on. Marlon stood by the shallow end of the pool then pulled me towards him. He started to kiss me and rubbed his hard little cock against my clit. "I want to fuck you." He said.

He pulled me out of the pool then led me back to the playroom. Both of us were dripping wet when we got back on to the pvc covered bed. We slid around erotically on it together. Then he opened my legs and started to lap at my clit and cunt. "Yummy little girl." He said, eventually coming up for air. "Take my prick in your mouth." I opened wide to let him enter, my tongue probing his hard little dick. "I want to fuck you properly this time. In your cunt." He said as he crawled down towards my pussy.

He opened me up and slid his hard little cock easily inside. He started to pound me as hard as he was physically able and within just a few minutes he had exploded inside me. "Oh yes, that feels delicious in that gorgeous hot wet cunt of yours. Do you know Daniella, I think I am falling hopelessly in love with you." He said as he lay down beside me, kissing and stroking my breasts.

Oh my God. I didn't expect that. I did like him, but love? I had never even considered it. I loved Rob. He pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply.

"How am I going to survive until I next see you? We will have to meet up again soon." He said.

I wasn't sure now. This was not what I had planned. To me it was just kinky sex. That was all.

"We'll sort something I'm sure." I said, trying to keep him happy.

The staff arrived back around 12pm. We had spent the morning having yet more sex - at his age, I wondered where he got the energy. By lunchtime, I was starving. The rest of the day we just chilled and walked again, stopping to snog every so often. I think he felt like a young lover. I had clearly given him a new lease of life.

Late afternoon I started to pack up my things and readied myself to leave after dinner and while I was putting things into my case, a text came through from Rob.

"Are you definitely coming back tomorrow? Was thinking of inviting John over for a take-out tonight."

I didn't want to tell him I was coming home early. I wanted to surprise him.

"Yes, will see you tomorrow. Enjoy your evening with John. xxxx"

It was good he was seeing John. It was such a long time since they had last met up. He was going to be so pleased to see me when I got back. And I was looking forward to seeing him. Marlon had given me quite an appetite for sex, and now I wanted more, but this time with Rob.

Marlon and I had an enjoyable last meal together, then he arranged for his chauffeur to take me home. He wanted to come too, but I didn't want Rob to catch sight of him, so I said I would go alone. I actually thought he was going to cry when I left. I promised him I would see him soon, though I thought I may have to try and get out of it.

-------------------------------

I quietly opened our door. The lighting inside was pretty dim, I had to be careful where I stepped, I didn't want to knock anything over. I put down my bags and walked towards the living room where I could hear laughing, then silence, then a woman's voice. As I got closer, I could hear groans, and the sounds of kissing. Oh God, it definitely wasn't John with Rob. The door was slightly ajar and I could see him and a blonde woman on the sofa together. Her dress was open and I could see she wore a cupless bra underneath, supporting two very large, fake rounded tits. My heart beat fast. I was shocked.

"Stand up." He said "Bring those gorgeous tits to me." She lent over him and he grabbed hold of them and started to suck her nipples. "God you're delicious Christie, strip your dress off." She stood back and slowly unfastened the remaining buttons until it was fully open and dropped it to the floor, and stood only in her black bra, panties, suspenders and stockings.

Rob immediately ripped off her panties and put his head between her legs and started to eat her pussy. Then she pulled him up and started to open his jeans. She bent down to put his erect cock into her mouth. "Mmmm" she groaned, and gagged as he pushed in and out.

He stood up and pushed her onto the sofa and held open her legs and started to eat her again. I wasn't sure how much more I could watch. Was I turned on? Was I repulsed? Was I jealous? Yes, I was definitely jealous. My Rob was giving this whore oral sex on our sofa and he had lied to me. I felt like I was going to cry. I felt sick.

"Let's go upstairs to bed." I heard him say. "I want to fuck you now." He took her by her hand and started to come my way. I opened the door wide.

"No you don't!" I said. "You are not fucking that whore in our bed. Get her out of here now!" The tears were beginning to fall from my eyes.

"Oh God Dani. You told me you wouldn't be back. You told me before that I should fuck another woman. It now seems it's ok for you to fuck all and sundry, but not for me to fuck someone else."

"But you lied. You told me you were seeing John."

"I couldn't tell you I would be fucking her, could I. Do you tell me everything you get up to?" He quite rightly asked.

Christie was putting her dress back on.

"Sorry Rob. I'll get out of your way. Get in touch if you want to see me again." She said as she walked past me to the front door.

Rob did have a point that I wasn't always honest with him. Marlon for instance. But he would never know. It was just that I trusted him so much and never seriously thought he would fuck anyone else. Now I knew how Chloe his ex wife felt.

I ran up the stairs and threw myself on to the bed and started to cry.

Then I felt him next to me. "I'm so sorry Dani. I never wanted to hurt you. I thought you would never know. But you did tell me to fuck her, didn't you."

It was true, but now I had seen it for myself, I couldn't take it so lightly. He started to stroke my face.

"Please forgive me. Let's make a fresh start. Neither of us fucking with anybody else. Just you and me now. It hurts me so much when you let others screw you. Now you know how I feel." Then he kissed me. "I love you so much and I want you so much." He held me tight and wiped away my tears. He kissed me deeply.

I opened my mouth to him, kissing him passionately. He started to remove my clothing. He was already naked. He climbed on top of me and took my breasts into his mouth. "I want to make love to you." He said. "None of your kinky stuff, just plain beautiful love making." He said opening my legs, pushing his hard cock straight into me. He wanted me, and I wanted him. He pushed hard, holding me tightly, staring deeply into my eyes, gently kissing me. "Oh God I love you so much Dani. Don't ever leave me." He said as he exploded inside me.