All Comments on 'Daniel and Sara Pt. 05'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best ever!

One of the best stories I have ever read. You do a wonderful job of touching your readers emotions! 10 stars!

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, anonymous! Wish I knew your username! I always have thought sexuality, whether making love or raw and dirty, benefits greatly from having an emotional context. Pickups, one night stands can be a great deal of fun, but for me, personally, connecting from the heart intensifies the experience. Working on Part 6 now. Keep reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow....one of the best ...no words are enough....carry on please...Give the next chapter fast as we are like thirsty crow in hot desert...

Great writing great !! word choice !! thumbs up...eagerly waiting to see how the love and lust continue when Sara goes to College ...with so much emotion and bonding it cant get any better...Now i want the next chapter as quick as possible..please dont seperate Daniel and Sara..Last but not the least...one request ,, As you amaizingly wrote this love story ...i will hate to see Sara involed in sex with any man exept her father long as her father is alive....plz Give a very quick uldate...

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
One of my favourites

Each one of your chapters is as hot or hotter than the one before, I enjoy your style and I agree with the comments you made to anonymous regarding emotions and context. I also think they have a great five weeks in Europe and with the family in Israel before they start school with ample opportunities to experiment perhaps with the guidance of a bi-Madame perhaps also a little more torture. There's my dirty mind again. Anyway however you play it please don't keep us waiting too long.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for such encouraging comments! Part 6 is already submitted and hopefully will be up in 24 hours. I started to write a 2 part story but I am still going as long as you want to read them. Part 7 is started and I think at least 10 chapters is likely. Thanks and please keep voting and commenting!

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

Still loving the story, but not crazy about impersonating 'Mom'. Can't wait for the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The whole story - every part is fantastic. I just wish you didn’t have so many parts and had combined them into a few long ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES