Daniel Ch. 04: Proctor, Tattoos

Story Info
Daniel's control, seduction skills claims a newbie.
16.1k words
4.68
21k
19
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel Ch. 04: student, Proctor, tattoos

Daniel's control, seduction skills claims a newbie.

WARNING: This new story continues the series of a new character, Daniel. Here in involves scenes of graphic sex including reluctance, seduction, cunnilingus, anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by female adults over eighteen years old, no underage scenarios is intended nor implied.

My name is Daniel Johnson. I have my PhD in English Literature and have accepted a short term assignment at an extremely private female boarding school in New England.

In my previous story you can read were I fucked a girl on the train and a woman from the hotel bar. The girl turned out to be the Dean's over eighteen year old daughter and the woman turned out she was the Dean's wife. I fucked them both one night in my school quarters but was caught by that Dean. At his age he gave me permission to have sex with both his wife and daughter to ease demands on him. Situations changed and he offered me a full time assignment starting after New Years.

I am teaching a generic course on the Gothic Period and an Independent Study for seniors. Both require the girls be eighteen or over. The Dean's daughter Penelope is now my cock slut and her four senior class coven members passed my sexual interview and are now in my Independent Study. All of these senior level girls are over eighteen, some in their twenties. Everywhere on their sweet young female bodies belongs to me. I am the 'evil Uncle' of those erotic Gothic novels.

I had a quiet day but was subjected to special meal treatment by the senior Hospitality students as they practiced waitressing and serving and plating my breakfast and lunch. That Hospitality program was for seniors only requiring each girl to be over eighteen because of the safety requirements in the kitchens. The bold ones leaned in for their kiss as apparently I had started a trend and expectations. I saw there were some very shy seniors in the program so I wiggled my finger to call them in next to me.

I chatted them up showing interest in their progress and their plans. Although they were all at least eighteen some shifted nervously from foot to foot as that rugged man spoke to them. Many of these girls had spent all four years at this private school and had very sheltered lives. Each one got a soft lingering kiss on their cheek and rushed off blushing and smiling happy that they got their reward from the 'Ruddy Chieftain' another nickname I'd been assigned by the upper class girls.

A number of the Proctors were smiling as I gave attention to their wards. A few of the Proctors younger than I moved slowly towards me and struck up a conversation. They reminded me about the Faculty Winter Dance next week, Saturday, and asked if I was going.

"If I go I'd have to go stag. It just would not be fair to ask one of you fine ladies to the exclusion of another. So you all will just have to wait and see," I said smiling.

For the next Friday night class I printed off five excerpts from the erotic Gothic literature 'Fanny Hill' (1748) by John Cleland. When class started I checked with the five young women on their progress of the required essay for 'Frankenstein' by Mary Shelley. They all said they were really enjoying the novel especially since it was written by a woman.

The senior class women then took turns reading from 'Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure', or as it is known as, 'Fanny Hill'. It is considered the first original English prose pornography, and the first pornography to use the form of the novel. It is one of the most prosecuted and banned book in history. Fanny describes her adventures which include a public orgy, an elaborately orchestrated bogus sale of her "virginity" and a sado-masochistic session involving mutual flagellation with birch-rods.

I watched the girls sneak their hand under their school skirt and begin to play with their pussy. The air became heavy with the strong scent of female pussy causing my cock to harden. After the section of the novel describing the use of birch-rods I told Tsumugi to strip and lay her back on the now famous ottoman. I told her to make herself cum while we all watched.

Tsumugi stripped off her school uniform without hesitation. She is in her twenties and of that slight oriental build. She has small but pleasing breasts with dark aureoles and dark full nipples. Her pussy is covered in her dark black shiny hair and her mons hair was trimmed like an arrow pointing to her slit. She spread her legs wide and the coral gash of her pussy shone from her dripping pussy juices.

Without embarrassment she brought her hands to her wet pussy. Two slender fingers moved between her wet labia gathering her own moistness. They disappeared up her vagina. She moaned her enjoyment of filling her pussy. Her other hand pulled on her nipples then slowly worked down to her clit. Now the class watched as two fingers fucked her pussy and two fingers stroked her clit.

"Who wants to volunteer to suck those hard nipples?" I asked. Betty and Aoife moved to either side of the ottoman and took a fat nipple and sucked them. Tsumugi growled and her fingers sped up. "Veronica, would you like to suck a clit?" I asked. "Yes Sir, I'd like that a lot," she whispered as she moved between Tsumugi's wide open thighs.

"On your hands and knees Veronica. Penelope come here and help Veronica cum," I ordered as Master of these young women. Their future husbands and lovers would thank me if it was possible for that knowledge to ever come out.

Penelope sat behind Veronica and slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy and started thrusting and rubbing her clit. Veronica started panting and pushing her ass back at Penelope's fingers. Veronica leaned forward and started kissing Tsumugi's pussy lips and licking wet fingers moving in and out of her pussy. Veronica latched onto Tsumugi's pea sized clit and sucked and licked. The other girls pulled on Tsumugi's nipples and sucked on the flesh of her tits.

Tsumugi's fingers moved rapidly in her pussy then she screamed out her orgasm. Her fingers were flying in and out of her pussy and female cum was spraying out from her splayed open pussy lips. Veronica was drinking that honey as fast as she could until she screamed off Penelope's pointed fingers. She screamed and her entire body thrashed on Tsumugi's groin as she was swept away by a powerful orgasm. She moaned and thrashed and soaked Penelope's hand and face with her own cum.

Penelope pulled her fingers out of Veronica and offered them to me to clean. I sucked them clean and waited for Veronica and Tsumugi to calm down. I asked the girls to stay where they were sitting and helped Tsumugi to turn over onto her tummy. When she did I asked Betty and Aoife to sit in the front of the ottoman and hold Tsumugi arms forward.

I had taken a walk into town and in the hardware store they had a fly swatter with a large leather pad. During the summer this area has large biting black flies so the store had a few large swatters still on the shelf. I now had one in my hand. "Penelope and Veronica what is the full measure of the discipline?" I asked in a commanding voice. "Twelve lashes, Master," they answered. "Count for poor Tsumugi."

I had perfected the swing with the fly swatter so only the large pad made contact. I did not want the attached wooden rod to strike the soft ass flesh of my senior level students. So I swung the rod and the leather pad 'Smacked' on Tsumugi's ass making that 'crack' a whip makes. She screamed and the girls in unison spoke, "One." "Two" fell on the other ass cheek turning that ass cheek red. The rectangle shape of the swatter covered most of her tiny ass. Tsumugi screamed over and over as the count went higher until she just moaned until her punishment was over. The floor besides my ottoman was soaked with Tsumugi's pussy juices.

"Ladies your ass will taste the flogger or the swatter before this Independent Study is complete. You will also be fucked with my fat cock and drink my copious thick cum. Now girls flip Tsumugi over again and pull her pussy lips open," I ordered and Betty and Aoife obeyed. Veronica took hold of my long cock and rubbed it up and down Tsumugi wet pussy lips.

When Veronica thought my cock was sufficiently wet she placed it against the vestibule of Tsumugi's vagina. The girls pulled Tsumugi's legs up bending them onto her small tits. That opened wide that oriental pussy so Veronica pushed my cock forward and side to side until my cockhead breached Tsumugi's tight opening. Tsumugi sat up suddenly and looked crazy into my eyes. She humped her own pussy on my cock until the head and two inches was captured by her warm wet oven. She then fell back on the ottoman and cursed in Japanese.

I pulled back to the crown of my cock and pushed three more inches into Tsumugi tight pussy. When I pulled back her external pussy lips rode out on my cock. When I reversed direction they followed my dick back in. I could see the hood of Tsumugi's clit rubbing that sensitive swollen pea.

Tsumugi sat up again and pulled my ass forward until my fat cockhead reached the full depth of her pussy. She moaned and fell back onto the cushion. I looked down at her and I could see the outline of my fat cock pushing up on her abdomen. I pulled back to my cockhead still in her vagina and the bulge diminished. I pushed back in and her abdomen rose again. Poor Tsumugi's abdomen was taking the brunt of my large long cock. I decided to go easy and give her a soft slow fuck.

I started a slow rhythm pulling back to my fat cockhead and pushing in until my cockhead tapped her cervix. Each time I went deep I rubbed Tsumugi's clit bump. Her vagina would pulse on my cock. On their own Betty and Aoife started sucking on Tsumugi's nipples. They used their tight lips to pull out those hardened bumps.

Softly I heard Tsumugi murmur, "Hayaku Susumimasu, Go Faster," so I went faster. My cock was too long to go balls deep into her tiny pussy so I held back about two inches. My cock was going faster and her pussy was getting wetter. My thumb moved across her clit faster and harder. She started breathing heavier so I picked up the pace of my thrusting and rubbing. Suddenly her vagina grabbed my cockshaft.

She screamed out, "Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," then she trailed off again cursing in Japanese. Her frenzied shaking made my cock reach the tipping point. I was concerned in my lust I'd drive my cock balls deep so I pulled out. I stroked my cock and exploded all over her chest. I painted one tit with globs of white thick cum then aimed at the other coating her dark nipple.

Betty and Aoife moved their lips over Tsumugi's protruding dark nipples and sucked up my hot thick cum. With a mouthful of my warm pudding they turned to Veronica and Penelope then started a daisy chain of kisses passing my cum around the circle. I moved around to Tsumugi face and laid my cock across her lips. Her tongue came out and licked along the underside of my cock.

Her lips cleaned my cock of cum and pussy juices. She turned her head and let my cockhead enter her warm mouth. Her tongue washed my knob as she sucked out the last of my cum. The girls bent over and licked Tsumugi's tits and hard nipples getting the last of the white pudding. The kissing started again and tongues came out to softly lick their partner's cum covered lips. They just eased back and they all started laughing softly.

As if in a ritual each girl knelt down and licked Tsumugi pussy. She moaned each time a girl tongue ran up between her pussy lips and flicked her clit. I had a feeling they did that ritual each time the coven got together and a different girl was the main attraction.

I again gave each of the girls a small glass of wine to rinse the taste of my sweet cum from their lovely mouths then kissed each of them deeply. I asked them politely to get dressed and walk together back to the dorm. I watched five young women redress fitting their breasts back into their bra and pulling up their panties to cover their sweet young pussy. It was both exciting and sad. They teased me and called me a perve as they pulled up their skirts to smooth their blouse and I starred at their now panty covered pussy.

I laughed and I said I'd call the Proctor that they were on their way. Annie stayed on the line and asked me if I was free for dinner this night. Since it was Friday night I accepted. I knew what she really wanted and felt honored to pleasure as many women that took the effort to ask.

Once the girls left I called my daughters reminding them I'd be home for the Winter Holidays. I then showered off the scent of young pussy and dressed for my dinner invitation. I threw on my North Face Junction Insulated Jacket in Dark Gray as the weather had turned quite cold. I walked across campus to the apartments and knocked on Annie's door.

She opened the door and was dressed quite well. The warmth of her heat greeted me as well as the scent of dinner and Annie herself. She was older than I, perhaps about fifty or fifty five. Assessing her she had a matronly figure, large breasts, full waist and wide hips. Her blouse was shear and behind it was a blue bra made of shear lace. Her dark aureoles and nipples were quite visible as her chest rose and fell with her anticipated breathing. She finished off her outfit with a skirt the style of the school but in a solid dark blue. She had dark brown loafers on into which she wore white ankle socks with tiny red hearts.

She took my inspection with a wry smile then invited me in. She took my coat and hung it on the door. We made small talk until she directed me to sit at the table. She served quite a nice meal with a good wine and a smashing dessert. She served more of the wine which she drank most of as we stared at each other not speaking. She cleared away all of dinner then came and stood beside me.

She ran her hand through my long red hair and ended her warm hand against my neck and messaged it. She flinched slightly when I put my hand on her leg under her skirt. But she turned to face me and spread her legs wide. My hand crept slowly up her inner thigh until my fingers touched her moistness coming down. I slid further up her inner thigh riding her wetness. My fingers touched curls then found their way between her sodden nether lips. She had no panties on.

"Annie, I will not make love to you. You will strip for me then lay your naked mature breasts upon that table and push your ass back towards me. I will fuck you as you lie upon this very kitchen table. I will fill your mature cunt with my fat cock and fuck you until you cum all over your floor. Then holding back my cum I shall fill your ass with my long fat cock. I will fill your ass with my cock over and over until I shoot my thick white hot cum down into your ass. I shall then pull out and watch it drip out of your hole. You will suck my cock clean then I shall dress and walk out."

"Now if that is not what you are willing to accept remove my hand and I shall leave and we shall never speak of this again."

With my hand still within her pussy lips and my thumb rubbing her clit Annie began unbuttoning her blouse. One by one they became undone revealing her blue bra and dark nipples. She hissed when my thumb went hard across her swollen clit. She pulled the open blouse out of her skirt and dropped it on the kitchen floor. She reached behind her and undid the several clips of her bra and it also fell to the floor. Her mature fat breasts tumbled out and settled on her chest, mostly flat with very little slope. Her aureoles where large and her nipples dark and firm from her excitement.

She reached behind her and I heard the zipper go down and her skirt fell onto my arm. I pulled my fingers away from her pussy and lowered my arm and the skirt fell to the floor. Her pussy was covered by black and gray curly hair in a triangular mat that although looked washed had not been trimmed in some time. She closed her legs and stepped out of her skirt and kicked off her shoes keep her socks on. She bent over and settled her breasts on the table cloth. She looked at me then slowly closed her eyes.

"Do as you promised, Mr. Johnson. Take your own pleasure with this old body. If I ask you to stop or scream do not stop until you have ejaculated within me. I have been lonely for too long having lost my husband a few years ago. Without shame I will take what you do to me and try to experience my own pleasure. Now please start," Annie said begging in her voice.

"Come back here Annie and undress me. Unveil the long fat cock that will ravage you and leave you spent," I ordered her.

Annie stood and turned towards me. She went directly to my belt and zipper. She knelt and I could smell her strong scent emanating from her mature pussy. She had outer full pussy lips that hung down as she opened her thighs. She removed my shoes and lowered my pants and boxers and helped me out of them. My hard fat cock pointed directly at her lips.

"Do it Annie. Take my cock in your mouth and suck my fat cockhead. Suck out and taste my pre-cum. Get an idea of what will fill your ass."

I watched as Annie opened her mouth and her lips slid down my cockhead stopping once she went past the crown. Her tongue circled my cockhead and settled on my cockknot. She licked that sensitive knot causing pre-cum to leak out onto her tongue. Her lips slid down my shaft until she gagged then she moved back to my head. She went down and up several times taking more cock each time then she took in a deep breath.

Her wet lips slid down my cock until my mushroom reached the back of her mouth. She moved her mouth side to side as my cockhead breached her throat. My cockhead went into her throat as her lips slid down and kissed the base of my fat cock. She held my cock deep into her throat as her tongue licked the underside of my cockshaft. She sucked me tightly as she sucked up my shaft and popped off my cock. She looked up into my eyes and licked my cockhead gathering my leaking pre-cum.

"My husband was much older than I and loved when I sucked his cock. I loved doing it getting better and better as the years went on. I could take his cock fully down my throat and he loved giving me his dose down into my tummy. At the end he begged me to suck his cock knowing his heart was weak. We knew the doctors didn't give him much longer to live without a transplant."

"He told me that night that he was ready to die and wanted to pass having sex with the wife he had loved for all these years. He rode his cock filling my mouth. He moaned and pumped his cum across my tongue and down my throat. He died with his last thick pulse of cum filling my mouth. I did not weep for him for he died a happy man. I have been lonely ever since then."

"Now Daniel your cock is much bigger than my husband's was. But you can see I took all your cock down into my throat. I'd suck you off and drink your cum but I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard and deep. I wanna lie in bed tonight with my cunt and ass throbbing from a good fuck."

She then stood and returned to the kitchen table and bent over her mature hanger tits flattening against the cloth. She turned her face towards me with longing and desire in her eyes. I walked behind her and she reached back and pulled her floppy ass cheeks apart. "Either hole first Daniel, I don't care. I just have to feel real flesh inside me once again."

My cockhead found its way through the gray and black forest hiding her moist grotto. It gathered her wetness from between her outer pussy lips. My cockhead moved within her moistness and the opening to her cave appeared. I pushed in easily and she swallowed my cockhead into her warm wet oven. Because of her age my cock slid easily down into her pussy until I pushed against her cervix. I pulled back wetting my cockshaft as I went and pushed back again against the bottom of her pussy.