Daniel Ch. 04: Proctor, Tattoos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her tits and leaned down and sucked her hard nipples. I lay on those breasts and rolled us over. I let Savannah breathe until she got it under control. I lifted her off my cock and set her pussy back down on the underside of my cock as it was now squeezed on my abs. I grabbed her young ass cheeks and started moving her pussy up and down along my long cock. Her cameltoe riding on my cock kept it wet and lubed.

I pulled her forward until I felt her swollen clit rubbing on my own cockknot. Mother Nature gave both males and females that pleasure knot and I made sure both Savannah and I felt the maximum pleasure. Savannah sat up and started riding her clit barely a half inch back and forth. I reached up and pulled on her nipples as she hissed from the pain and the pleasure.

"Oh fuck Mr. Daniel I'm cumming. This is so much pleasure I'm losing control. Oh fuck, here it is, here it is, Here It Is! I'm Cumming!" she screamed and hot female cum poured out of her pussy as she shook on my cock. She was right on my cockknot and when she lost the strength of her thighs she crushed my cock between us. As she shook through her climax she pushed me over the edge. I pulled her down and cum blast after cum blast landed between her hanging tits.

I painted my hot thick white cum between us as I continued to move her wet pussy on my cock. After six or seven pulses of cum I hugged her tits tightly against my chest. Savannah sat on my lap until her knees gave out. She stretched her legs backwards and now lay totally upon my body. My hands drifted down her back then my fingers rode the crack of her ass. On purpose I massaged her darkstar with several fingers and she nuzzled her face into my neck and bit me.

"I felt your thumb in my ass before. I allowed it because I was cumming out of control. But be careful back there. I said I wasn't a slut and you don't have my permission," she whispered against my ear then bit my neck.

"I don't have your story yet so I could still toss you across my desk and flog your ass!" I growled and slapped her ass quickly three times.

"Oh FUCK that hurt Mr. Johnson!" she yelled against me.

"I'm sure it did Savannah but the question is will you let me warm your ass across my desk before the term ends just for the pain and pleasure?"

Savannah didn't answer me but I felt my cock get wet with a release of pussy juices. I massaged her ass cheeks and once more ran my fingers across her anus. She didn't bite so I pushed softly against her darkstar but for now I did not enter. I rolled her to the side and pulling her hair into a ponytail I moved her face to my cock and told her to lick me clean.

After some time I felt her tongue lick along my cockshaft and around my cockhead. Tenderly she cleaned my cum off my cock, my balls and my chest. She then turned and hung her breasts over my face and softly told me to lick them clean. I've tasted my own cum so had no issue with licking her breasts and sucking on her young nipples. After my enjoyment was done I slid out of bed.

I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. I wrapped her hair in a towel and we entered the waterfall shower. I was beside myself in soaping her tight young soft body. Her tits, ass and pussy got my special attention. She got over her shyness of holding my long fat cock and soaping it up. She did shyly ask me how long and how fat it is.

"It's eight inches long and about eight inches around at its thickest."

"Oh my! I had all of that cock up my poor pussy. Everyone is gonna know I got fucked on your big cock by the way I'm gonna be walking," she said laughing.

We kept to just a shower and I wrapped her in a big towel and carried her back to my bedroom. I went about gathering her clothes and brought them to my room. Savannah sat on a chair facing a mirror combing her long hair. I looked at her sweet young ass then watched her breasts move about in the mirror and was taken away by her beauty. She saw me looking at her in the mirror. She turned and asked me, "What?"

"You're so young and so beautiful so I was making a memory. I'm already jealous of the man or woman that will get to enjoy your body and your intellect. You're gonna drive me crazy as we finish out the term now that I have seen the treasures hiding behind your school uniform. I'm just making a memory of your beauty," I said letting out a soft breath.

Savannah stood and walked naked to me. She kissed me softly. "You're a sweet, sweet man Daniel. I think I'll act up in your class. Maybe I'll forget to wear panties. You can give me your 'Yellow Card' and I'll be forced to endure your discipline," she said laughing and kissed me again.

"Savannah, I want you to sign up for my Independent Study starting in January. I must see and experience your beautiful body again and again. You can tell Penelope that I said it was ok to talk to her about what is expected from my supplicants. Please think it over. I think it will be good for you to come out of your shell."

"Your supplicant, Mr. Daniel, Sir? I'll think about it," she said sweetly as she ran her slender finger along my cheek.

I then had to sadly watch as Savannah dressed and covered up that beautiful body. Those firm young breasts went back into her bra and her fragrant pussy was hidden by her school skirt. We kissed for some time at my door which I unlocked and she slipped out. I didn't want to deal with any students after all I enjoyed with Savannah. I walked to my desk and her pink fragrant panties were left there as a gift. I brought them to my face and inhaled her fragrance. I dressed and walked into town and had a quiet lonely dinner.

The college waitresses now know me and flirt with me. They let me get fresh with them every so often allowing my hand to run up the back of their thighs on their stockings under their uniforms. The bold ones let me grab an ass cheek every now and then. I didn't mind leaving large tips and they didn't mind taking them.

But tonight was different. Emma is a junior at the local college in her early twenties. She took liberties while serving me. Her stocking thighs rubbed my pants leg and she hung her cleavage near my face as she plated my meal. At the end when she brought my check she said she had her own place nearby and was clocking out after my service. I told her that was nice and to enjoy her night off.

"Would you please come back to my place Mr. Daniel? It's just across the square and we can walk there," she asked hopefully.

"Are you sure Emma?" I asked. "I will pleasure you but then use your young body in ways you may have never experienced. I will dominate you and you will give yourself to me any way I wish. Is that what you want? To be fucked hard and left alone on your cum soaked bed?"

She took in a deep breath not expecting that reply and put her hand on the table to support her knees that had gone weak. "Yes Sir," she whispered. "I have watched you come in here flirting with the girls with your rugged manly looks. I have fantasized about you taking me and doing things to me. My panties are soaking wet right now just hoping you will do those things, forcing me to obey and opening my body and my mind to your control."

I put my money down on the table giving her a huge tip. I looked up into her green eyes and told her I would be waiting for her on a bench on the square. Then I walked out. It was a brisk winter night but I was dressed for the temperature. I sat on the bench and soon Emma came running across the square. She took my hand when I stood and we walked to her apartment not speaking.

Emma had an apartment above a hardware store in the square which was closed for the night. I walked behind her up the stairs but her winter coat hid her ass. At the landing she put her key in the door then turned to me and kissed me. She deepened the kiss giving me her tongue as she moaned.

"I've wanted to do that since the first time you came into the restaurant. I looked into your deep blue eyes and knew deep within me I would give myself to you if ever the chance came by. My panties get soaked just watching you and fantasizing that you would one night take me. I'm twenty one and have had sex with a few boys at the college but I don't know if it's a daddy or older man thing but I want to pleasure you with my young body. I'm frightened but willing to let you use me for your own pleasure," Emma said breathing heavily then turned the key and opened the door.

She had a one bedroom apartment kept nicely clean and decorated. I saw she had a sturdy kitchen table and my mind went down that path. Emma hung her coat on the door hook and did the same with mine. She walked into a small sitting area and turned around and faced me.

Emma was nicely shaped with long red hair that she was now untying from a bun and running her fingers through. She started unbuttoning her black waitress uniform and it dropped to her feet. She had a red silk and lace bra and panty set. She reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra and it fell to the floor. Emma had nice firm softball sized breasts with dark pink silver dollar sized aureoles and cherry red firm thumb sized nipples.

Her excited breathing made her young firm breasts rise and fall. She pushed her panties down and her red carpet covered her pussy lips and mons but was neatly trimmed. I told her to turn around and bend over to take off her panties. I told her to keep her black thigh-high stockings on.

Emma smiled kicking her uniform off her shoes then turned and bent from the waist. Her firm ass presented itself to my lustful eyes. She untied and removed her shoes and slipped one foot out of her panties. She spread her thighs wide and her wet pussy lips filled the space between her firm thighs. Her darkstar winked at me as her fragrance filled her small room. She slipped her second stocking covered foot out from her panties and held them waiting for me to instruct her.

I told her to lay her breasts on the kitchen table and spread her legs wide. Without delay Emma laid her chest on the table holding her panties in her hand. I unbuckled my pants pulling my belt out of the loops. I folded it in half then snapped the leather together causing a loud 'snap'. Emma moaned and her ass moved back and forth. When I walked up beside her I could see and smell her dripping pussy.

"Do you want what I am about to do to your ass Emma? Do you give yourself willingly to my desires?" I growled.

"Yes Master," was all she said quietly.

"Put your panties in your mouth to muffle the screams you will make," I ordered her. I wondered once again were this bent in my personality had materialized from. I had been a gentle family man, loving and treating my wife with love and grace. I was a college professor that never had lustful thoughts about his students or his daughters. But now I was about to disciple Emma's ass and my cock could not have been harder.

I saw Emma push her panties into her mouth and bite down on them. I actually could see her pussy juices leaking out from her open lips to run down her inner thighs and wet the tops of her stockings.

Without a warning I pulled my folded belt back and swatted Emma's ass. Her head came off the table as she screamed into her panties. I waited until she returned her face to the table and moved to the other side of her. "Swat" sounded from the belt as it turned her other ass cheek a bright red. She screamed again holding tight to the edges of the table. Her thighs began to shimmy as her muscles contracted and released.

Since she had taken two hard whacks with my belt I eased up the strength of my swings and gave her ten more, the full disciple. Her upper and lower ass and the backs of her thighs above the stocking tops turned bright red. I made numbers eleven and twelve hard again and poor Emma pissed her own floor. She then rubbed herself against the table edge and screamed as she came. Now pussy juices sprayed out of her cunt wetting the floor behind her. Her entire body shook through her strong climax.

I pulled out a kitchen chair on the side that Emma was facing and slowly pulled her panties from her mouth. I tossed them into the urine and girl cum puddle on the kitchen floor. I moved her long red hair off her sweaty forehead and told her she was 'A Good Girl'. She moaned and lifted her cheek onto my palm and then kissed it.

"I'm gonna fuck your naughty cunt, Emma, with my long fat cock as you lie on this table. No soft bed for you, slut. Feel your tits and pussy slid on this table as I slap your painful ass with my hips as I drive my fat cock deep into your cunt," I said as I stood and started to undress. When I was naked I pulled her face to the edge of the table and ordered her to suck my cock.

Her wet tongue cleaned my cockhead of my dripping pre-cum and licked my cockknot. Her lips covered my crown then opened as I pushed my cockhead into her wet mouth. She choked when I tapped the back of her throat. She spit saliva all over my cockhead as she gagged.

"Do you feel the size of my cock Emma? It is gonna destroy your cunt seeking its own pleasure. I will have no concern for your moaning and weeping until I fill your cunt with my hot thick cum. I'm gonna thrust hard down the depths of your cunt trying to push my fat cockhead into your womb. You will hurt for days afterwards. But your discipline will not be to just your cunt as after you suck my cock of my cum and your thick pussy juices I will break your ass open and fill it with more hot cum. No begging will prevent this from happening Emma," I growled as I slapped her ass several times.

I picked up her soaking wet panties and pushed them back into her mouth. She tried to move her mouth to prevent me so I slapped her ass until she gave up. She let out a deep breath and opened her mouth wide. Her cum juices and urine soaked panties covered her tongue as she closed her mouth tightly in shame.

I took my cock in my hand and ran it up and down between her dripping pussy lips and tapped her anus with my cockhead. She moaned when I did that last part so I purposely pushed my pointed crown against her analring. It tried to prevent me but slowly opened. I held my cockhead there for a minute feeling her anus pulse on my cock. I moved down sliding my hard cock through her pussy lips until it found the entrance to her vagina.

I have no need to fully dominate a female sexually so I let the vestibule of her vagina greet my cockhead. I pushed easily and her doorway opened slowly and let my cockhead enter. Emma moaned and shimmied her pussy against my cock letting her warm juices coat the head. She on her own pushed back and took two more inches of cock into her stretched pussy. She breathed rapidly through her nose, her mouth being filled with soiled panties.

I pulled her long red hair down her back and pushed two more inches of my fat cock into her warm playroom. She moaned when I pulled back to my fat cockhead and pushed six inches down her cunt. She pushed back and my cockhead tapped her cervix making her moan.

She pulled her panties out of her mouth. "Fuck me Daniel, fuck me hard and deep. Make me cum on your long fat cock. Dominate my cunt Sir. Fuck your slut Master!"

I started thrusting hard and deep into her wet oven for several minutes. Her tight pussy walls gripped me in a vice and her ass and thighs started shaking. She screamed and pushed her ass back and took all eight inches into her cunt and screamed again. I pulled out quickly and her pussy sprayed arc after arc of pussy juice that hit my cock and balls then fell to the kitchen floor.

My cockhead found her wide open pussy and pushed her pussy lips and swollen clit back in along with my fat cockshaft. I jackhammered her pussy giving her all eight inches with my fat cockhead jamming against her cervix. She screamed through another orgasm even pushing her hot juices out along my cockshaft. I went over the edge and shot my hot thick cum against her womb.

I pulled back went deep and blasted another load of cum into her cunt. Five, six, seven blasts of my cum filled the bottom of her pussy coating her cervix. I pumped my cock on each blast pushing my cum with my cockhead into her womb. Emma moaned each time I went deep. In one final push I went balls deep and lay on her sweaty back.

Emma moved to ease the discomfort of my long fat cock but actually rubbed my cockhead with her cervix. She growled from the pain but I felt new warm pussy juices bathe my hanging balls. I pulled her hair to the side and bit the back of her neck leaving teeth marks.

I pulled my spent cock out of her pussy and watched the big "O" of her pussy wink as it tried to close. I slapped her ass several times making her groan as her clit rubbed the table edge. I walked to the fridge and took a water bottle then sat on her sofa.

I watched Emma trembling through climax aftershocks as she lay on the table for a long time. She lifted her head and looked around until she saw me sitting on the sofa and let out a long breath. I watched my cum dribble out of her pussy and drop to the wet kitchen floor.

"Come here Emma on your hands and knees and clean my cock with your wet tongue and mouth. Clean my balls of your own cum and get my cock hard again. I'm gonna push my long fat cock down your ass and fill it with more cum," I spoke with a strong voice.

She moaned and dropped to the floor. Her hands and knees walked through her own urine and cum juices. She knelt between my legs and put her hands behind her back. Emma leaned forward and took my cockhead between her lips and slid down my cockshaft until it hit the back of her throat. She had more than half my cock in her warm wet mouth.

She sucked up and off my crown then licked up and down the sides. She pushed the underside of my cock against my abs with her forehead and started licking my balls. She carefully sucked one nut into her mouth cleaning and massaging it with her tongue. The fire in my gonads began to flame. She released that nut and did the same to its twin. Her tongue swirled across my filling nuts causing my cock to rise again. Emma released my ball sack then licked under them wetting my taint.

She sucked along the bottom of my cock stopping on my cockknot. Her lips and tongue drove me to sexual heights as she abused that sensitive bump. I pulled her hair hard and she moved her lips onto my cockhead and sucked it into her mouth. She rode her lips, wet tongue and warm mouth up and down my cock pulling my blood into it making it rock hard.

I pushed her forehead back and stood. I walked into her small kitchen opening her cabinets until I found a jar of honey. I pulled her up by her flaming red hair and pushed her face down across the arm of her stuffed chair. I pulled her right leg up onto the padded back and moved her left leg onto the floor. Emma was now spread eagled on her chair with her ass pointed at the ceiling and her large tits crushed into the seat.

I grabbed several dish towels and pushed them under her pussy as I anticipated she was gonna juice all over the arm of the chair. I opened the honey jar and dripped some directly on her anus. She whimpered but then moaned deeply as I leaned over and started rimming her asshole. I pointed my long tongue and pushed through her analring. It opened to let my tongue enter then move in and out her back door.

When I pulled my tongue back there was a small opening into which I dropped some more honey. I went back looking through her kitchen drawers and she did have one of those old handheld teak citrus reamers. I brought it back to the chair then started working it against her pussy lips. Slowly her pussy produced more fragrant lube and the reamer became coated and breached into her pussy.

Emma moaned as the old wooden reamer entered her pussy and stopped at the handle. I worked what was now a wooden dildo in and out her wet stretched pussy pulling on her clit each way. She screamed as she came on her new toy and soaked the kitchen towels under her pussy lips. As she breathed heavily I dripped more honey on her anus then onto my dickhead.