Daniel Ch. 04: Proctor, Tattoos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull your panties down to your shoes and sit on my desk Marie," I ordered.

She stood there for several seconds then bit the skirt hem and pushed her panties down to her black-and-whites. I told her to flip her skirt back and sit her naked ass on my desk. She slowly gave up the fight and did as she was told. I rolled my desk chair forward then slowly kissed up her trembling thighs.

She had her hands hiding her dark curly haired pussy as she breathed heavily. I took her hand and ran her fingers through her own pussy lips. Her juices were flowing now and her fragrance excited my nostrils. When her two long fingers were wet with her nectar I put them in my mouth and sucked them clean.

I wet her fingers again and told her to clean them. She slowly brought them to her lips and licked. I wet her fingers between her own pussy lips several times until she took them into her mouth and sucked them. I kissed up her trembling thighs and leaned forward and licked between her wet pussy lips. To push away her resistance I took her tiny clit between my lips and sucked.

Marie took in a deep breath and moaned. "Oh, Mr. Johnson, that is so naughty. My mommy told me to never touch down there except in the bath or shower, especially after my flow. But you're causing feeling on my coochie; very strange new feeling. You really want to lick me there? Isn't it naughty Sir?" she whispered as she pulled my face in against her.

I licked between her wet pussy lips. I sucked on her young labia licking just inside the vestibule of her vagina. The bulbs of her clitoral organ were just inside her vagina on either side and my tongue massaged them. Her warm juices were leaking out and I was sucking them down. My tongue and lips were bringing new feeling to Marie as her clit swelled in my mouth.

Marie started moaning then her thighs crushed each side of my head. She pushed her ass up off my desk and crushed her clit against my lips. "Oh my gosh, Mr. Johnson Sir!" she screamed and came on my face. Her groin trembled on my face as she screamed and moaned leaking her pussy juices into my mouth and onto my desk.

I brought her to two more orgasms until she pulled my long red hair and I released her clit. Marie panted trying to calm herself. She pulled me up then drew me in and kissed me deeply. Overnight she discovered how to kiss and kiss deeply offering me her tongue. She had to taste herself on my lips and mustache as she licked my face.

"I see you learned how to kiss Marie." She blushed and said Veronica had taught her how, "And she made me get wet down there," she said with a shy laugh.

"Well be on your way little one but make sure you come by tomorrow with a new pair of panties to show me," I said laughing as I pulled her red and pink silk panties up her wet thighs. I held the gusset against her wet pussy as she settled the hems around her waist and across her ass. "Ask your Proctor if you can have a sleepover with Veronica tonight. I'm sure she could teach you a few more things about your tender young body," I said laughing.

Marie kissed me deeply over and over then slowly broke contact. She gave me many tiny kisses all over my face then took a step back. "Do you really have a big fat cock as the senior girls say you do?" she said blushing.

I stood and moved her hand onto my cock that had stiffened and rode down my pantleg. She took in a deep breath and slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft. She looked into my blue eyes deeply and brought her other hand to her lips and hissed in a deep breath.

"Oh my gosh Mr. Johnson. I've never touched a cock before. Are all cocks this big? Does my daddy and older brother have such a big cock?" she asked surprised.

"No Marie, not all men have such a long fat cock as I do. I guess I am blessed with such a nice one. If you think about it over Winter Break and want to please me come see me once the next term starts up again. You could also go outside your comfort zone and ask your older brother to show you his. He might also let you help him cum," I laughed.

"Oh Mr. Johnson you're so naughty. I'm so embarrassed thinking about my brother's cock. My panties are getting wet again Sir. You are so naughty making me think about new things. I better get out of here or I'll beg to see and touch your man cock," Marie laughed then kissed me deeply as she rubbed her mons on my fat cock as she hugged me tightly.

She pecked my lips one last time then almost skipped out of my office. She stopped at the door and ran back giving me my charge card. "The young woman in the lingerie store said she would like to meet the man who bought me and Miss Ellen such pretty things," she laughed. Marie turned and stopped at my door and lifted her skirt showing me her pantied ass and shook her tush. "That is a changed young woman," I thought. "Her older brother had better watch out."

I heard her singing walking down the stairs. "Oh, hello Savannah! Are you in trouble? You better watch out. Mr. Johnson is in the mood to do some spanking, ha, ha, ha, ha!" Marie laughed and her singing faded away.

Savannah walked in sobbing. "Turn off the water works and come sit on my desk facing me," I growled.

She tried to dry her tears on her blouse sleeve so I gave her a Kleenex. She hopped up on my desk and demurely settled her skirt down her thighs. Her chest was going a mile a minute giving me a good inkling of her perhaps B-cup breasts.

"Do you wanna tell me what you think you were doing during my class?" "No Sir," she replied.

"The governors of this school take following the rules and regulation quite seriously. Do you know that particular infraction you performed in my class carries the full discipline - twelve lashes with the flogger on your bare ass?"

"Oh god no Mr. Johnson I couldn't take it," she said sobbing again.

"I will lower the punishment to just three if you tell me the truth about what you were thinking that caused you to drift off and forget were you were."

Savannah started sobbing deeply. "Savannah you either submit to the punishment or you will be expelled. I'm giving you a way out because I am the Master of Discipline."

"Ok Sir, I'll tell you. I was dreaming about the strong cousin seducing the heroine." "And why was that?" I grilled her. "Because I was seduced." "By whom Savannah?" "Oh no Sir I can't tell you that. It's just too embarrassing," she sobbed again.

"Are you a virgin Savannah?" Quietly she answered, "No Sir, not anymore."

"Who took your virginity?" "My, my older cousin, Sean," she sobbed.

"Did he force himself on you? Did he hurt you?"

"Oh no Sir. Although I never expected it he was very gentle," Savannah said almost smiling.

"He seduced me slowly causing feelings throughout my body that made me lose control of my actions. He then wanted what I had never given away."

"Did he do things to you you never experienced before?"

"Yes Sir. He did things down there. At first I thought it was nasty but then I exploded with pleasure. My body had feelings, out of control feelings that I'd never felt before in my eighteen years as a young girl. Then I let him take me, take his pleasure with my body. It all made me feel special. Like the heroine in today's excerpt I was swept away," Savannah said breathing out a long huff.

She was unaware of her surroundings again and had her hands between her legs and was slowly moving her palm upon her mons. She was reliving the experience as she answered my questions. Very softly I wove my web of seduction. I knew she would succumb.

"Savannah you can avoid all punishment if you tell me the full story. It says here in your records you wish to be a writer. Step outside yourself and tell me the full story, full details, full feelings. Knowing from what you have experienced is how you become a writer and weave your story and engage your readers. After you tell me your story I want you to go back to your dorm and rewrite your story as if you were the heroine of a Gothic novel. I will give you an A-plus for the course if you email me the story before the end of term."

Savannah looked at me and let out a deep cleansing breath and started her story. "I went to Boston for the funeral of my rich uncle. I was already eighteen put not experienced. I never had a boy friend. My religious parents kept me very sheltered. Sending me to this school for these four years was all part of their control. Back at my uncle's large estate I met my twenty one year old cousin. Sean was handsome as all hell, wavy dark hair, a touch of a beard, a strong manly shape."

"After the wake we went out to the portico for some fresh air. We were all alone. The air was fresh with a sweet scent carried on the breeze. He turned me towards him with a strong grip on my arms and pulled me against him and kissed me. He kissed me hard and deep and sweet. I tried to resist but he held me and devoured my mouth with his. When my breath failed he kissed me again holding me tight against him."

I pulled Savannah off the desk and moved against her. I pulled her long strawberry blonde hair down and her face went up. Her eyes were huge with fright put she licked her dry lips. "Like this?" I asked then took her mouth with mine. She tried to lean away put I pushed her against me with my hand behind her head. I kissed her for some time not letting her get a breath. I released her lips and she took a deep breath. I slipped my tongue onto hers and kissed her deep and hard again for some time. I felt her go slack as she gave into me. "Go on," I whispered staying my hard body against her softness feeling her young breasts against me.

"He took my breath away and then he grabbed my ass and pulled me against his hips. I could feel his hard penis pushing against my thigh. The portico had been set up with chairs and tables and a lounger. He lifted me onto the lounger and flipped up my dress."

I rubbed my fat hard cock against her mons and reached down and grabbed her ass and squeezed hard. Savannah moaned as I lifted her and she wrapped her legs tight around me. My cock was against her pussy separated by layers of clothing. I carried her to the ottoman setting her down and flipped her school skirt up onto her belly. She wore pretty pink panties which already showed a stain from her moistness. Her young fragrance was very sweet. "Proceed," I said staring at her panties and the moistness leaking past her thigh hems.

Savannah laid on the ottoman her face towards the ceiling. She didn't have to meet my eyes as she moved to cover her panty covered vulva. But when I pushed her hands away she moaned and gave up laying her arms next to her bare thighs.

"My cousin pulled my panties down and buried his face in my pussy. I realize now that Sean really knew his way around a girl's pussy. He licked and sucked my kitten giving me pleasures I never knew existed. I had three overwhelming orgasms and I soaked his face over and over before he stopped."

I knelt between her young over eighteen years soft thighs and pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and her coral gash was displayed in all its wetness. Her pussy lips were covered in soft blonde curls. "Like this baby girl?" I said as I licked the length between her labia.

My lips captured her clit and I sucked it until it filled with blood. Her pebble pulled out from its hood and I licked around it in a circle. Savannah moaned and pushed her pussy against my face and released a fountain of sweet juices. "Oh fuck," she moaned as she came that quickly. Not letting her recover I pushed my two long fingers into her pussy and curled them forward onto her g-pad.

Her clit and g-spot received all my attention as she screamed and sprayed my face as she shook through her second climax. I sucked the opening of her vagina drinking in her sweet juices. She was wetting her ass and the back of her skirt as her honey dripped down. I wet my thumb in that lube and placed it against her anus. I massaged it gently as I took her clit between my lips again.

My long fingers were now moving back and forth in her pussy and pulling on her g-spot. I quickened my licking and thrusting and felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers. I added my other two fingers and pushed them into her pussy and she moaned and started shaking on my hand. I nipped her pussy lips and pushed my thumb up her ass and sucked her clit hard.

"Oh FUCK Mr. Johnson I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed as she poured hot woman cum all over my fingers and my chin. I licked beside my fingers sucking in her swollen labia and taking tiny bites. My thumb was deep up her ass feeling her pulse as pussy juice flowed out. I tried to drink it all.

In a raspy breath Savannah continued. "Before I could catch my breath or calm down he picked me up and put his hands on my bare ass and pulled my dress out of the way as he laid me back on the table. My ass felt the warmth of the table from the sun as he pulled me so my head hung off the end. He dropped his pants and put the first cock I had ever seen against my lips. I licked his dripping cock and tasted my first pre-cum."

"My mouth slowly opened and a fat cockhead slipped between my lips. His hot cock slid across my tongue and tapped the back of my throat. I gagged a bit so Sean slowly fucked my mouth tapping my throat lightly to try to get me use to it. He pulled out then dropped his heavy shaved balls on my lips. He told me to lick them and try to suck each one into my mouth."

"Each of his sacks was given special treatment by my lips and tongue. I never had done anything like I was doing then. He then leaned forward and my tongue ran across his taint and asshole. I thought it was nasty but I did it. I was doing things I'd never done before and I was losing all my control."

"Sean pulled his cock back again and pushed a big blob of pre-cum on my tongue. When his taste flooded my mouth I swear I came again. I got so wet 'down there' I felt like I had peed. But it wasn't that it was a liquid with a special scent and I liked it. I could feel my hot juices wetting my pussy lips and inner thighs and even down between my ass cheeks. He used my mouth to fully harden his cock then moved between my legs and ran his cockhead up and down between my soaking wet hot pussy lips."

I picked Savannah up and carried her to my desk. I unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. I pulled her panties down and off. I laid her on my desk bare assed and moved her head to the edge. She turned to watch me as I unbuckled my belt and unzipped and dropped my pants and boxers. She took in a deep breath when she saw the size of my rising cock. I pulled her by her arms until her head hung over the desk. I supported the back of her head as I pushed the underside of my cock along her wet lips.

Her tongue licked along my shaft from balls to cockhead. I let her head droop and put the crown of my cock against her lips. Her tongue cleaned my cockhead of dripping pre-cum. She kissed my slit and sucked softly and more pre-cum bathed her tongue.

"Take as much as you can, Precious," I whispered as I pushed my cock against her lips and her mouth opened wide. She tried working her lips side to side to open her mouth like a snake and finally she captured my entire cockhead into that warm wet cave. She wet my cockshaft with her tongue and took a few more inches until my cockhead tapped the back of her mouth.

Savannah coughed a bit but then let me move my fat cock back and forth across her lips and into her mouth. She was sucking hard on my cock and I was giving her dose after dose of pre-cum. I pulled out and helped her sit upright on my desk with her legs over the side. I kissed her softly and she kissed me back. I started unbuttoning her white school shirt.

Savannah continued. "I sat up and put my hand on his chest and softly told him I was still a virgin. He stared at me then asked me if I wanted him to stop. I told him to keep going but please go slowly and easily. He rubbed my clit with his thumb and I felt myself let down some warm pussy juice. He used it to lube his cockhead and he slowly pushed against my vaginal opening. I took in a deep breath then let it out and his cockhead popped into the doorway of my pussy."

I removed her blouse and her bra and Savannah now sat naked on my desk. I put my cock between us and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my back. I carried her into my bedroom as the underside of my cock rubbed her swollen clit. With each bounce she moaned from her clit being massaged. I gently lowered her to my bed and knelt between her thighs. Her wet pussy rubbed up and down the underside of my cock getting it and my balls wet with her warm juices.

Savannah let out a long soft breath from the continuous excitement against her pussy. "He paused then told me it would be better if he just pushed his cock in and got my hymen out of the way. He pulled back and pushed in quickly and I grimaced as my virginity was torn away. He had filled my pussy with half his long cock and waited. I nodded so he began to move in and out of me. His cock was pulling on my clit and then rubbed somewhere inside me that excited me over the edge and I came again. His fat cock got all the way inside my pussy and slid in and out over and over. He reached up and grabbed my boobs and twisted my nipples."

I took my cock in my hand and ran it through Savannah's wet pussy lips. I rode my cockhead across her now fat clit until she gripped my arms. I placed my cockhead at the door to her vagina and pushed. She grimaced but pushed against me also. My four fingers in her pussy and her trio of orgasms had softened her tightness and my cockhead breached her vagina. She took several deep breaths then looked at me.

"I knew I would have to be disciplined for my offence Mr. Johnson but did not expect to be seduced. I'm not a slut like some of the seniors at this school Mr. Daniel, Sir. Sean has been the only male inside me. I heard the rumors from the other girls that you had a huge cock. They said it made them sore for days and that you cum and cum. I'm not on protection Sir. I took a chance with Sean because I was swept away. I will let you fuck my pussy but please don't cum in me," she said as a few tears rolled down her cheek.

I moved my cock slowly back and forth within Savannah's young tight pussy feeding her a half inch at a time until I reached the end of her tunnel. I reached up and started playing with her young breasts. Firm B-cup breasts and hard nipples were just recently eighteen years old. I moved back and forth in a warm tunnel kept wet by her dripping pussy juices.

Savannah sighed and continued. "I came on his cock one more time and Sean started moaning. He kept saying he was ready to cum and I begged him not to go off inside me. He pulled out and ran his hand up and down his cock and his hot cum sprayed on my pussy. Shot after hot shot of his cum painted my pussy hair and wet pussy lips. I dropped off the table and took his red cockhead in my mouth and several more cum pulses filled my mouth. And yes I came again from his taste and sprayed the floor with my hot pussy juice. I'll always have that memory of losing my virginity Sir."

"Well cum on my cock Savannah and we will find a way for you to make me cum," I said then leaned down and kissed her deeply. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me back hard. While she held me tight I moved my long fat cock in and out her pussy. My fat cock and her tight pussy caused my movement to pull on her clit going both ways. She also moaned when my cock filled her pussy and tapped her cervix.

I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed it around and around that peanut. I picked up the speed of filling her pussy and rubbing her clit. She sat up pushing her sweaty breasts against my chest and she shook as she crashed through another climax. I kept my cock in deep as her entire vagina pulsed gripping me over and over. She kissed me hissing her breath against my mouth. She screamed and dropped to my bed as her body shook. My cock was tight in her pussy but girl cum still managed to wet my balls.