Daniel Ch. 04: Proctor, Tattoos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Daniel my cunt is full of your cock. I feel so full. I can feel all your thick cock and your cockhead against my cervix. There is pain but there is overwhelming pleasure. Pleasure remembered and pleasure now felt. Fuck me Daniel. Fuck this old cunt. Fill it over and over again with your strong man-cock until I scream from the pleasure," Annie growled and pushed her ass backwards and moaned as my cock pushed hard against the bottom of her cunt.

I pulled back then slapped my swinging balls against her thighs as I went back in deep. Annie let out a short squeal and quickly let out another as I went in deep again. She let go of her ass and reached under her muffin top to find her clit with her fingers. Her clit now rubbed across her palm as I drove her belly against the table filling her cunt. Her fingers rubbed each side of my cock as it slid deep over and over.

As best it could her pussy tightened on my cock and she began to breathe heavily. Her head came off the table and looked up. Her mouth was making the silent scream as her nether nerve endings exploded in pleasure. She grabbed a cloth napkin from the table and shoved it into her mouth. I heard her scream of release muffled by the napkin she was biting. My thighs got soaked by woman cum as she thrashed through a huge orgasm. Warm pussy juice sprayed straight down and soaked her floor.

I did not ease up but pounded her cunt causing another powerful climax to follow the first. She screamed into that cloth again and her pussy sprayed me and the floor once more. I grabbed her flabby hips and pulled back and somehow all eight inch found purchase in her old warm and wet oven. Once I filled her cunt her entire body started shaking against me and on the table. It was as if a pussy dam broke as hot fragrant fluids poured out of her now making a big puddle on the floor.

Her ass twerked against the base of my cock causing my cockhead to rub hard against her cervix. The base of my cock rubbed her clit causing shockwaves throughout her groin. She moaned and squealed into her napkin until I pulled out of her pussy. Her elasticity was gone and my fat cock left a big "O" at the doorway to her vagina. Her wet fat outer pussy lips were coated in her own cum.

I took my soaked cock and placed its head against her anus. It wanted to deny me but again her age allowed my lubed cockhead to breach her analring. Like a butt-plug her assring gripped behind my corona allowing my entire cockhead into her dark tunnel. She moaned and a spray of pussy juice wet my heavy balls.

I pushed forward and pulled back and soon my cock was buried in her ass. Annie pulled out the wet napkin. "Oh fuck you Daniel. You'll ruin my ass for a week. I can feel it stretching to take all your fat cock. My rectum is opening to take all that cock. Let me fucking rest when it's all in!" she moaned. With one small push my balls slapped her thighs and I was down deep.

Annie breathed deeply but it was she who started moving on my cock. She pushed me back to give her room then slowly fucked her ass on my cock. I pulled back a bit and soon she was riding a good six inches of my cock stopping at the swollen mushroom of my cockhead.

"Oh fuck Daniel this is so dirty and so nasty but I love your fat cock in my ass. You must tell your special students to be more quiet when they talk about your big cock fucking their pussy or being down their ass. I knew you would fuck my ass so I cleaned it extra special. Now fill it with your cum. I want it to leak out all night as I Iie in my lonely bed. Now fuck my ass!" she growled holding the wet table napkin.

I took the napkin from her and held it under my cock against the opening of her pussy. I thrust into her ass rapidly and she shook on the table soaking the napkin with her hot pussy juices. I moved the napkin to her lips and pushed just a corner into her mouth. Annie moaned as she tasted herself.

I pushed her hips against the edge of the table then pounded my lap against her ass driving my cock balls deep each time. Her mushy ass collapsed each time I pounded it allowing my cock to go extra deep. Her pussy juice continued to leak out down her thighs and drip onto the kitchen floor. My cockknot rode her ass tube against the backside of her pussy. From her squeals of pleasure I must be rubbing near her g-pad.

I slapped her ass and watched the jello wobble back and forth. Annie would grunt, "Fuck," each time I slapped her ass and I did it over and over. Suddenly Annie screamed and shoved the napkin back fully into her mouth and pulsed her ass on my cock as she thrashed through a powerful anal orgasm. Her pussy ejected hot woman cum all over my thighs to splash back against her ass and up onto her back. Her table cloth was soaked from her hot juices.

That was just too much for me. I fell on Annie's ass and back and started thrusting deep as my cockhead swelled and ejected a bolt of cum. I saw stars in my eyes as salvo after salvo of thick cum shot down into her ass to disappear in her bowels. Glob after thick glob shot down her ass. I pulled out and shot several hot globs of cum on her back and ass crack.

I grabbed her gray and black hair and pulled her off the table and pumped my cock and painted her face with cum. She finally opened her mouth and spit out the napkin and I squeezed two final fat globs of cum onto her tongue. She closed her mouth and made a big show of swallowing. I pushed my now slightly softening cock into her mouth and she sucked and licked me clean.

She took my cock down into her throat and swallowed around my cockhead. That became too tender and I pulled out. Annie took a deep breath of air that she had been denied with my cock down her throat. I let go of her hair and she fell naked to the floor to lie in the puddle of her own pussy juices and female cum.

I poured a glass of wine and sat in the kitchen chair and drank it down. My breathing slowed so I dressed and slipped into my shoes. I put my winter coat on and stopped at the door. "Thanks for dinner, the wine and dessert Annie. If you'd like to do this again sometime drop me an email and I'll check my schedule. I know my secret with the senior girls is safe because I just took some pixs of you lying in your own cum on your kitchen floor. My special app recorded your begging for my cock so I would hate for all that to leak out. See you in the café," I said happily and closed the door.

I walked to my quarters in the brisk night air and knew I could have Annie anytime it was convenient to me. I had a good night's sleep and a quiet Sunday grading papers and watching New England hockey and football.

My regular class went great on Monday but a Proctor brought a student to my office for discipline. It was a minor infraction so I asked the Proctor to stay. She told me the girl was one of her senior STEM students. I told the young girl to stand by my desk. She was blubbering and sniffling snot back up her nose so I gave her a tissue. I asked her name and how old she was. "My name is Marie and I just turned eighteen in October Sir."

Marie was one of those geeky brainyacks with large glasses and no regards for makeup. I told her that her infraction required her to be disciplined. She started blubbering again so in a strong voice I ordered her to bend over onto my desk. She let out a howl but slowly turned and bent over my desk.

I went and got the 'oar' as the students called the large paddle. While Marie was bent over the desk I made her tell me the rule she broke. Sobbing she told me the truth and did not try to blame it off on another.

I told her the punishment was three swats and she had to count them. She sobbed, "OK. I'm sorry Mr. Johnson. I'll behave next time."

"OK, let's begin," I said loudly. "Pull up your skirt Marie and uncover your ass," I ordered her.

Whimpering she slowly pulled her skirt up onto her back. Then unexpected she pulled her white granny panties down off the bump of her ass. I winked at the Proctor and recognized her as the one that asked me about the Faculty Winter Dance. She watched as the paddle swatted the young woman's bare ass. "One," Marie sobbed as the 'oar' turned her ass cheek red. Then, "Two." Then, "Three," she said sobbing.

I pulled her panties back up to cover her red ass and gave it a gentle pat. I pulled her school skirt down then helped her stand upright. I took off her glasses then wiped her tears with a tissue. I told her to go to Veronica and tell her I wanted her to give you a makeover. "You can be a very beautiful young women with a little help Marie. And for god's sake during Winter Break buy yourself some new glasses." I then leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her quivering lips and told her to behave.

I took out my wallet and handed Ellen my charge card. "Ellen take Marie into town tomorrow and get her some pretty under-things. I want her to come back every day for the rest of this week and show me her new panties."

I leaned in close to Ellen and whispered into her ear, "And buy yourself something really risqué to wear under your Winter Dance dress. I'm sure you will want to show me how naughty you can be Ellen, yes very naughty," then I bit her neck under her ear. I felt her tremble.

I turned back to Marie and she had put her hand to where I kissed her and was blushing deep red. She rushed into my arms and gave me a strong hug bushing her young breasts against me. She leaned back then in a rush of bravery kissed my lips awkwardly but with enthusiasm then raced out the door happy as can be. "You see, Ellen, a little bit of love after discipline goes a long way to rebuilding a person's sense of self-worth. Works every time," I said looking deeply into her eyes.

Very softly she said, "You'll have to show me that soon, yes someday soon," as she absentmindedly rubbed the back of her skirt across her ass. "I'll send Marie to your office tomorrow and she can return your card and show you what we decided on. You'll have to wait until the dance to see my pretty things." Ellen spun quickly and the tops of her thigh-highs peaked out as she walked away.

Later that day I reminded Jonathan that he had agreed to allow me to mark his wife and daughter as my possession. On Tuesday we four drove several towns over and went to a tattoo and piercing parlor. I had called the establishment and requested a female artist. When we arrived Olivia greeted me warmly. She had long, ass length, black hair and she was dressed Goth. Her arms had various Celtic and occult tattoos and it was obvious her nipples where pierced as they pushed out against her top.

As a single proprietor she locked the front door put up the closed sign then led us to a back room. Jonathan and I took a seat and I told Portia and Penelope to strip naked. Olivia took in a soft breath as both women without hesitation removed all their clothing. They both wore only a loose blouse and a skirt, no panties, no bra. Their female fragrance filled the small room. I told Olivia I wanted a "D" tattooed at the top their ass crack and another just above the mons of their vulva. "I want to see my mark of ownership each time I am fucking them," I instructed Olivia.

Olivia looked at me with wide eyes and turned it into a wide smile. She set a pink towel down on the guest tattooing chair and Portia sat first, her back to her. Olivia cleaned the fleshy area where her ass cheeks merged into her lower back then showed me on paper a few stylized "D"s from which I chose one. Olivia began her work on Portia's ass as Jonathan's wife moaned as the needle bit into her flesh but sat as still as possible.

I could see the pink towel turn dark under Portia as her pussy juices leaked out. Olivia added hearts and flowers around the "D" and after about a half hour she was done. She took a picture with my phone and showed Portia who was breathing heavily.

Olivia covered the tattoo with a bandage and held the wet pink towel against Portia's pussy as she moved her to a low bench to lie down. She put down another pink towel and directed Penelope to sit. Olivia began her work on Penelope's ass. Penelope moaned loudly and we watched her cum pour from her pussy and soak the towel. Olivia leaned forward and licked the sweat forming on Penelope's back.

Penelope's "D" tattoo was soon done. She got Portia to stand and helped Penelope to lie down holding the soaked towel against her pussy. She had Portia sit facing her now and disinfected the area of her mons to receive that tattoo. Olivia lowered the chair until Portia was almost lying back with her thighs spread wide open. Her pink gash was dripping fragrant pussy juices that filled the small back room.

Olivia turned and looked at me seeking permission. I nodded assent and she leaned forward and licked Portia's pussy for several minutes. Olivia reached up and pulled on Portia's hard pointed nipples until she came screaming out curses. Olivia drank in the older woman's nectar then patted that leaking pussy with the pink towel and wiped her chin on another.

Olivia brought the tattoo machine to Portia's pussy and began. Portia's nipples got rock hard again as the needle bit into the soft skin of her mons. Another area of the pink towel became soaked. Olivia leaned her working hand against and between Portia's wet pussy lips. I watched her rubbing the prominent clit as the decorative "D" was applied to that mons. When she changed colors Olivia licked the side of her hand tasting Portia once again. That tattoo was soon done and Olivia took another picture with my phone and showed Portia.

Portia looked at Jonathan and said softly, "I am your wife Jonathan but I now belong to Daniel. You may borrow my cunt or my mouth or my ass but they belong to Daniel. These tattoos are his mark of ownership."

Olivia turned and looked at me lost in her own deep thoughts. She looked down my body and stopped at the swell of my long fat cock pushing out my trouser leg. She looked up at my hypnotic blue eyes and licked her dry lips. She turned back and applied a bandage to that pussy tattoo and had Penelope change places with her mother. I walked closer to watch Olivia work on Penelope's pussy.

When the black inked needle bit into Penelope's flesh she screamed and strong pulses of pussy juice arced out and soaked Olivia's top. The juices molded Olivia's tits to her top. Her pierced nipples pushed out long and hard. She followed my eyes to her nips and smiled brightly again. She leaned in and kissed Penelope's pussy licking up her thick sap. Olivia then placed another pink towel within the wet grotto of Penelope and went back to her work.

Penelope as I have come to realize really gets off on pain and pleasure. The new towel was soaked with pussy juices by the time Olivia finished. Olivia took paper towels and dried up the area she needed to apply the bandage. She swapped out the two women again.

She had Portia sit facing her as she disinfected her nipples. I chose a bar with small amethysts on the ends to pierce Portia's nipples. Portia hissed first as her nipple was pulled out then as each needle passed under her nipple and the bar inserted. The amethyst cap was then screwed on to complete the piercing. Sweat was forming between Portia's mature breasts so Olivia leaned in and licked the moisture. We helped Portia to a chair and then moved Penelope into position.

I turned to Jonathan and asked him to choose a ring to his liking to pierce his daughter's nipples. When he stood to look in the case his cock was hard pushing out his pant leg. He chose quarter sized loops that had ruby balls on each end and then stood close to his daughter. Olivia took pincers and pulled out Penelope's hard nipple and asked Jonathan to hold them.

She pushed the needle under the hard aureole as Penelope moaned. The ring was pushed through and a ruby ball applied to close the loop. The procedure was repeated on the right nipple with Jonathan pulling out his daughter's hard nipple. Penelope sat there panting then Jonathan leaned in and kissed his daughter deeply.

"Daddy, I am your daughter but I now belong to Daniel. You may borrow my cunt or my mouth or my ass but they belong to Daniel. These tattoos and nipple rings are his mark of ownership. He may release me for marriage but he shall always own me."

The women were helped back into their skirts and loose fitting blouses. I paid Olivia twice what she quoted me and she pulled me into a deep kiss. I could still taste the pussy juice of my women on her lips. She held my fat cock on my pants and handed me her card. She said that was her private cell number on the back and I should call her soon. "I'd love to be owned by your cock Sir, everywhere in my body," she said then kissed me again.

We drove back to campus to Jonathan's house and I kissed the women goodbye and shook Jonathan's hands. I told him that I considered him to be a very close friend and he smiled brightly. The women would be off limits except for blowjobs until the bandages were changed and my new ownership tattoo's and nipple piercings healed.

It was now Wednesday and I had my regular upper-class. All students had to be eighteen or over to take my elective. We were reading one of those strong male character and defenseless female character Gothic novels. I was watching for reactions from my class. The passage was a bit risqué. There was one particular eighteen plus senior up front that was not in my Independent Study special class.

We were reading a seduction passage and I saw Savannah had her hand under her skirt. That was a real rule breaker. Each teacher has a "Yellow Card" and when given to a student requires them to meet with that teacher in their office before the end of day. I got one out of my desk and worked my way to the back then beside Savannah on the side of the offending hand.

I tapped her right arm and her hand shot out from under her skirt and she squeaked. I placed the 'Yellow Card' in her hand wet from her own juices and walked away. The class 'hooted' and 'woood' as I returned to my desk. They knew a 'Yellow Card' required a trip up the 'Three Stairs' and discipline. I watched her for the rest of class as she stayed beet red and kept her face hidden behind her strawberry blonde hair. At the end of class she stood in front of my desk and tried to say something in her defense.

"My office; end of day. You're dismissed," was all I said shutting her down.

It was about an hour before dinner when there came a timid knock. I yelled, "Come in," and Marie walked in smiling brightly. "I have my new panties on and Veronica applied makeup for me this morning. I look totally different Mr. Johnson. I feel more confident today and also I feel sexy in my new underwear. I've never felt this way in my eighteen years. I felt awkward around boys and kept to myself. Would you like to see my new panties Sir?" she asked.

I motioned for her to stand by my desk. She walked to in front of me and slowly raised her school skirt. Silky red and pink panties appeared. "Would you like to touch them Sir?" she said quietly.

I brought my fingers to her gusset and moved them back and forth. Marie moaned and opened her thighs to give more access to my fingers. "They feel wet Marie. Are you excited?" I asked as I massaged her pussy lips above the silk and rubbed her little bump at the top of her slit.

"Oh Sir you're making me feel funny down there. Veronica asked to touch me there after doing my makeup. I'd never let anyone touch me there but she gave me butterflies in my tummy as her fingers touched me softly. I'm getting the same feelings from you too Mr. Johnson, Sir. Veronica even kissed me there over my panties. It shocked me but I loved it, Sir," Marie whispered as she leaned into my fingers.

"May I kiss you there also Marie," I asked. "Oh Sir, I think that would be really naughty," she said frightened.