Daniel Ch. 04: Proctor, Tattoos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the hard crown of my cock against her honey coated anus and her door started to open. Slowly it opened to the size of a nickel, then a quarter, then a fifty cent piece then a silver dollar. Then her analring gave way and opened letting my cockhead enter her heated dark oven. Emma moaned and tried to more her ass away from my invading cock but I held her down with her legs spread wide apart.

"Oh Mr. Daniel Sir you're killing my ass. I can feel your cock just inside me. It's painful Sir. Oooohhh nooooo," she moaned as I pushed more inches into her ass. I dripped more honey on my cockshaft and it slid down to rim her anus. I pulled back to my corona then pushed more cock into her ass. I did that over and over slowly adding more cock until my balls kissed her ass cheeks. I could feel the rows of the reamer in her pussy rubbing along my cock.

"There Emma you took all my long fat cock down into your ass. What a good girl you are. Your Master has claimed your ass as a warm oven to massage his cock and to receive his hot thick cum. Now be a good girl and shimmy your ass side to side and back and forth to pleasure my cock in your ass," I ordered her.

As she moved I knew her clit was rubbing against the rough towels and the wooden dildo was massaging the insides of her pussy. I pulled my cock back to my cockhead then pushed down filling her ass again. Emma hissed but began to push her ass back on my cock. Each time I went deep her clit rubbed on the towels and my thighs and hanging balls pushed against the handle of the teak citrus reamer causing pain and pleasure to her pussy.

I took up a faster speed and Emma was huffing as her own pleasure was building. I could feel my nuts getting painted with her pussy juice as she pulsed it out from between her red covered nether lips. I felt movement and Emma was pulling on the nipples of her tits groaning loudly. She was rocking her hips rubbing her swollen clit around on the towels.

"Agh, agh, agh, agh, ooooooo fffuuuccckk I'm cumming!" Emma screamed.

I fell onto her ass forcing my cock into the deepest part of her rectum and blasted salvo after salvo of the last of my cum for the night. I didn't count the swelling and ejaculating in the warm oven of her ass. Her ass shook through her climax sucking the cum out of my dickhead. I rode my dick back and forth experiencing extreme pleasure with each thrust.

Emma let out a long hiss of a breath then went silent with shallow breathing. I slowly slid my softening cock out of her ass and wiped it on her cum soaked towel. I carefully removed the old style handheld teak citrus reamer and dropped in into her sink. I then walked naked into her bedroom and pulled down the covers.

I went back to the chair and lifted the dead weight that was Emma. I put the towels between her legs and ass cheeks like a diaper and carried her into her bedroom and lay her carefully on her sheets then covered her with her blankets. I came back and left a glass of water and two Aleve on her nightstand.

I dressed and left the bathroom light on should Emma need to get up in the middle of the night. I hoped she didn't have the breakfast shift at the diner. I left her a note that I'd like to see her after Winter Break. I looked through my wallet and left her several hundred dollars beside the note. "I realize Emma that if you are attending college on your own and waitressing you will appreciate my financial support. Don't demean yourself thinking I'm paying you for sex. It pleases me to care for you and thank you for your gifts."

There is no fucking a woman in all her holes then leaving her high and dry. If she wants to be my submissive I have to give her an additional opportunity. I walked out locking her front door behind me.

I went back to my quarters and went to turn in. When I pulled back my bedding Savannah's scent wafted throughout my room. I slept deeply with the sweet memory of her body running through my dreams.