Danielle's Mistake Pt. 02

Story Info
Things begin to fall apart.
1.3k words
4.26
4.9k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she woke up to shouting and slowly realized where she was. She sat quietly on her cot as the other inmates played cards and ate breakfast. A guard brought her a tray with scrambled eggs and toast.

"I suggest you eat this. We'll give you a breathalyzer at 9 and if you blow clean, you'll get released."

"But I have to be at work at 9..."

The guard walked away without responding. Danielle looked at her tray. She didn't think she would be able to keep the greasy looking eggs down, so she just ate the toast. She sat for what seemed like an eternity in the cold holding cell. She wished she had a coat...or a bra. The overweight male guard stared at her tits as he approached her with the test.

"I think you know how this works"

She nodded and started blowing into the tube. The test beeped and the guard looked at it.

"Close enough" He said, eyes back on her tits. Danielle crossed her arms. "Follow me"

He led her to the door, which opened loudly. She followed him down the hallway to a window.

"Wait here." He said and walked away.

"Name?"

The voice startled Danielle. She hadn't noticed the heavyset woman in the corrections uniform behind the glass.

"Name?" She repeated without looking up from her magazine.

"Oh, um, Danielle Howard." She stammered.

"Howard, Howard, Howard" The woman repeated as she shuffled folders around on her desk.

"Howard, Danielle Renee." She finally announced as she opened one. "Miss Howard, you are charged with public intoxication and DUI. These charges carry a possible jail sentence. The state advises you to get a lawyer. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you may be appointed a public defender. Do you wish to apply for one?" She finally looked up at Danielle.

"Yes, please." Danielle meekly replied.

"Are you employed full time?"

"Yes"

"Do you make in excess of twenty five thousand a year, gross?"

"Yes"

"I am sorry, you do not qualify for a court appointed attorney." She violently stamped a page in the folder as she said it, which made Danielle jump.

"There is a reduced cost legal aid foundation, I've written their number in your folder. I would suggest you call them immediately. Your court date is October 18th at 9am. Your belongings are in the drawer, exit to the left at the end of the hall."

A steel drawer under the window extended, containing a ziploc bag with Danielle's phone, keys, wallet, and shoes. She took the bag and folder and put her flip flops on and headed out the door.

On the sidewalk, she opened her phone to see 4 missed calls from work. Heart racing, she quickly hit dial and waited for the voice.

"Miller."

"Mr. Miller, hi, it's Danielle."

"Danielle? We were expecting you an hour ago. What is it this time?" Danielle sensed his lack of patience.

"Well, I'm having car trouble. I think the old Honda may be done. I promise I'll get there as soon as I can."

"Is that so? Well I look forward to seeing you."

With that, he hung up the phone.

Danielle looked around. The police station was on 27th, 8 blocks from her building in a bad part of town. Several homeless men were already leering at her. She suddenly realized how transparent her white tank top was without a bra. She started running towards home, her large unrestrained breasts bouncing lewdly with each stride.

As she turned the corner on 19th, she was horrified to see that her car was not where she had left it the night before. She broke down in tears. Her whole life was coming undone.

It took several minutes to regain her composure. She too out her phone and dialed 9-1-1. It rang.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My car has been stolen. I don't know where it is. I parked it here last night and now it's gone, and I really need it because I'm going to be in really big trouble at work and I just really need it."

"OK, calm down ma'am." The dispatcher replied. "Where did you last park it?"

"I parked it on the side of 19th at Murray when the cop pulled me over. He arrested me and now it's gone and I really, really need it."

"Ma'am if you were arrested, then your car was towed to the city impound lot at 32nd and Bedford."

"FUCK!" Danielle shouted, hanging up on the operator.

She looked around and without thinking, started running again.

2 blocks up, her phone started ringing. She looked and it was work calling. She hit ignore and kept running. Immediately it started ringing again. This time she let it ring. They called 2 more times before her phone fell silent.

At last, she rounded the corner at 32nd. Her legs burned and her tits were sore from bouncing. She still had 5 blocks to go to get to Bedford which she walked, panting the entire way. She arrived at the impound lot exhausted and disheveled. Her white tank top now soaked with sweat did nothing to hide her bright red nipples. She ignored the stares as she rambled into the waiting room.

45 minutes and $350 later she had her car back. She debated going home and cleaning up, but decided that the sooner she got to work the better. She set the A/C on max to hopefully dry her shirt out and stomped the gas.

7 minutes later she burst into the office and headed straight for her desk. Mr. Miller stepped in her way.

"Ms. Howard, did you get your car fixed?"

"Yes sir, it just needed a jump."

"That's interesting, because Josh said he saw you getting arrested last night. Car trouble and an arrest in 24 hours? This just isn't your week."

"I can explain." She stammered, staring daggers past him at Josh. Josh grinned.

"That won't be necessary. I don't know what's going on with you Danielle. You come in late, smelling like a brewery, your work has been sub par. I've had to get Marcy to correct 7 of your invoices. I can't have this going on. Then you come in today stinking of booze and sweat, dressed like a slob, with your tits showing." He paused and took a deep breath. "Come on, I'll walk you to your desk and you can collect your personal things."

Danielle's eyes filled with tears and she turned and ran out the door. In her car she cried until she had no feelings left. Starting her car, she slowly drove back to her apartment. She stepped in the shower and turned the water hot. She stood motionless under the water until it went cold. Sullenly, she took her towel and crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep.

Images of the collared girl flashed through her dream. Again, the collared girl was her. She was getting fucked. Several men were roughly fucking her, squeezing her tits, and yanking her around by her hair. She was shocked at how much she was enjoying it.

She sat straight up in her bed and looked around. It was dark now. She checked her phone, it was 9:17PM. She slipped a tshirt and panties on and went to the kitchen. She reached for the vodka bottle but changed her mind. Instead she pulled out a pop tart and ate it silently, looking out her kitchen window at the lights in the parking lot. Her phone dinged. It was a text from her bank. Overdraft notice. She sighed.

Sitting back down in her bed she opened her computer. In the address bar she typed WWW and the Club X address came up as the first suggestion. She highlighted it and clicked. To her surprise the page loaded.