All Comments on 'Danielle's Story Pt. 01'

by BlueZen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting universe selection, and character introduction. Will the -former- friends meet again? During first year - and afterwards? How will they interact? Will Jennifer take revenge? Does this universe‘s system allow it?

How will the monitor act his role?

Thanks for a creative entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start, waiting for next chapter. Hope DOC agent is forceful. and has her chastity belt key. And take Advantage of the situation, with being all horny..

BlueZenBlueZen5 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the comments! I appreciate the feedback and interest in my story. This is the first story I've ever written for public consumption and I'm very excited to bring it to you! I hope you will continue to enjoy it as it unfolds in my mind and I post it for you to read.

As for the characters and their future interactions with one another, the universe my story takes place in clearly has no compunction about placing naked subordinates at the mercy of their authority figures, but they are protected in some way from unethical abuse and manipulation. How far does that protection extend, and are there are loopholes for unscrupulous actors to exploit? This alternate world has a different understanding than we do about what kinds of pairings are appropriate in the first place, so what else might they allow?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is an excellent start; well done and congratulations on your imagination, detail and creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueZen@BlueZen
I'm a sapiosexual through and through. If you'd like to chat about something intellectual, deep or complex, or you want to discuss some of your favorite stories here, hit me up in Chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES